Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Maryland?

dpapa1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Maryland?

Hi:

I didn't see a maryland thread, so here I go.

I'm 28, female and I just moved to northern Maryland from NJ for work. I can't find anyone where that lifts with the frequency, intensity and passion that I do. I work out on a military installation (I'm a civilian) but I was looking to get a local membership too.

I'm looking for some like-minded folks.

dp.

DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm from Baltimore Maryland.

nkolod1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what's good in md? in the stan right now, coming home soon. don't quite knoe where i'll be living in md when i get beck. deployed reservist. either have to find orders somewhere, go active, or fid a civilian job. I heard theres still alot goin on in terms of growth at APG. Anyway, what kind of working out ar eyou looking at?

Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10)

been in MD nearly 5 years

I moved to MD five years ago to marry my present husband. I'm a personal trainer in the Frederick area (I train in Frederick and Montgomery counties). Planning on competing in VA (my first competition) if I can get my ducks in a row by then and def. in Baltimore regardless.

Economy hit this area hard and personal training was slow for a while; thankfully, things picked up a bit lately and I'm back being busy again.

Being from Louisiana originally, I'll always miss the South. But I"ve gotta admit the seasons changing now is nice enough to be thankful to live out this way.
    http://www.worthitfitness.blogspot.com
    Be a blessing not a nuisance

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Moving to Maryland next year if all goes well.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=maryland
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Moving to Maryland next year if all goes well.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=maryland
    Me too. If I can move in with you and your girl.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

I've never been to LA. I'm nowhere close to competing but I am at the point where I just want to get leaner. I've lost 100lbs and that's the next goal.

Originally Posted by nkolod1 View Post
    what's good in md? in the stan right now, coming home soon. don't quite knoe where i'll be living in md when i get beck. deployed reservist. either have to find orders somewhere, go active, or fid a civilian job. I heard theres still alot goin on in terms of growth at APG. Anyway, what kind of working out ar eyou looking at?

Oh tons of growth here at APG! I don't screw around. I lift heavy: olympic style lifting, traditional powe lifts, etc. Be in touch when you her back or send me your email? How long are in the sand for?

Registered User SquirrelMaster0's Avatar
    SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirrelMaster0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gretchenism View Post
    I moved to MD five years ago to marry my present husband. I'm a personal trainer in the Frederick area (I train in Frederick and Montgomery counties). Planning on competing in VA (my first competition) if I can get my ducks in a row by then and def. in Baltimore regardless.

Economy hit this area hard and personal training was slow for a while; thankfully, things picked up a bit lately and I'm back being busy again.

Being from Louisiana originally, I'll always miss the South. But I"ve gotta admit the seasons changing now is nice enough to be thankful to live out this way.
    Just out of curiosity, what part of LA are you from? I was born and raised in Lake Charles and live in Catonsville MD now, but work in Frederick. Small world on the BB forums.

Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gretchenism is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SquirrelMaster0 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what part of LA are you from? I was born and raised in Lake Charles and live in Catonsville MD now, but work in Frederick. Small world on the BB forums.
    From Southeast Louisiana. Lived in Houma til I was 8, then to New Orleans, then to a tiny town called Gheens (sounds like Gains), then back to New Orleans. Spent my high school years in Spring TX (outside of Houston) and Ocean Springs, MS (only about an hour and a half from Louisiana).

The cajun blood in my veins will always long for my cajun roots.
    http://www.worthitfitness.blogspot.com
    Be a blessing not a nuisance

XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump!

I live off 695 near the steel mill

XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dpapa1982 View Post
    Hi:

I'm 28, female and I just moved to northern Maryland from NJ for work. I can't find anyone where that lifts with the frequency, intensity and passion that I do. I work out on a military installation (I'm a civilian) but I was looking to get a local membership too.

dp.
    APG is a fun place, use to go into a building on ivy all the time for testing.

knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10) knockretard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    another Md'er checking in.....southern md. La Plata, Waldorf area.

jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Odenton/Ft Meade area here.

th0r615 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th0r615 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th0r615 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th0r615 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th0r615 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th0r615 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th0r615 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th0r615 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th0r615 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th0r615 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th0r615 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Baltimore County here! Near Kingsville on Rt 1

Panado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Uau, you're impressive. I lift with frequency but I take it very lightly. My mother is from Maryland so I go there sometimes

hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi there,
    Just stopping in to say hi. Im in the Frederick, MD area, any one here near me?
    Dear heavenly Father I pray you keep me motivated in going to the gym and staying in shape. Amen

drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dpapa1982 View Post
    Hi:

dp.
    HarCo

Hazzard County represent

like 5 mins from C-ville

Registered User mikesullivan048's Avatar
    mikesullivan048 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rockville, MD here represent

Trent11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trent11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trent11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trent11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trent11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trent11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trent11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trent11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trent11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trent11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trent11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Howard County, MD wuddup

baltimorebody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Baltimore MD! Towson area

hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10) hammeredbyear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just stopping in to say HI
    Dear heavenly Father I pray you keep me motivated in going to the gym and staying in shape. Amen

johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnolexa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Charles County
    148# class Masters 50-54
    100% RAW Fed.
    Squat 290
    Bench 205
    Deadlift 370

BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yep
    team sxc

Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jeffie7 View Post
    Odenton/Ft Meade area here.
    I work at Meade...

Annapolis area here.. Train at 24 Hour Fitness in Annapolis towncenter and LA Fitness on Jumpers Hole Road in Pasadena... If anyone ever feels like training, hit me up....
    ErgoGenix ErgoZzz log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167645251&p=1365912691#post1365912691

NEVERSUMMER Snowboard Brah
    ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
    Sunkin' Guns Crew

AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sleev-les View Post
    I work at Meade...

Annapolis area here.. Train at 24 Hour Fitness in Annapolis towncenter and LA Fitness on Jumpers Hole Road in Pasadena... If anyone ever feels like training, hit me up....
    The Gold's in Rockville is pretty good
    You got to train legs

All the skinny ones have abs

Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AlbertoRivera View Post
    The Gold's in Rockville is pretty good
    Rockville is a drive for me. I used to belong to Golds too, until some of these new spots opened up.
    ErgoGenix ErgoZzz log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167645251&p=1365912691#post1365912691

NEVERSUMMER Snowboard Brah
    ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
    Sunkin' Guns Crew

mananaia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in Bethesda, although I haven't found anyone here. It would be nice to find someone with similar interests (BBing) in this area though! No car!

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hello all! Just joined the sight. Checking in from Southern MD (central Calvert County).
    I'd been doing alot of calisthenics and gymnastics'esque routines for about the past year but, just recently got into a good weights routine.
    I look forward to learning plenty on here.

jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffie7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BloodType3R View Post
    Hello all! Just joined the sight. Checking in from Southern MD (central Calvert County).
    I'd been doing alot of calisthenics and gymnastics'esque routines for about the past year but, just recently got into a good weights routine.
    I look forward to learning plenty on here.
    Grew up down there. Family is still down there but I got the F out.

Do you workout at the old skating rink Gym? I use to workout at the Olympus Gym that was near Safeway in Dunkirk.
    www.handsonkitchen.com