Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Arrow The Walking Dead ...

Everyone knows I love all things zombie , Ive been followin the comic for a few years now and on Halloween it comes to AMC as a series ... this is gonna be good

be aware , theres a short ad at the start.

socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yep, seen the ads for it and can't wait. Kinda ripped off 28 days with the waking up in the hospital thing, but still looks awsome

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by socket View Post
    Yep, seen the ads for it and can't wait. Kinda ripped off 28 days with the waking up in the hospital thing, but still looks awsome
    the waking up in the hospital after the shtf started has been done before .... just an easy way to get the ball rollin without a long build up !

if it follows the comic , and from the trailer it looks like it does , its gonna get messy real fast

TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000) TattooLou is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been checking it out and can't wait. Even better it premiers on Halloween!
    Last edited by TattooLou; 10-08-2010 at 07:42 PM.

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You didn't mention the best part. It's got dr. Sarah from prison break.

Nom Nom Nom !

KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

'hey, wait a second, this is grass! we've been eating grass.'

did you notice how its begins with a tawny cat on the road?

do you ever wonder what it must have been like for the first hominid who achieved self-awareness and suddenly their consciousness awoke a million years ago into a world where all the rest of his kind were snatching babies out of one another's arms and eating them if they could get away with it, like a tribe of chimpanzees?

Try to imagine what that felt like.

Originally Posted by KrohDaddi View Post

do you ever wonder what it must have been like for the first hominid who achieved self-awareness and suddenly their consciousness awoke a million years ago into a world where all the rest of his kind were snatching babies out of one another's arms and eating them if they could get away with it, like a tribe of chimpanzees?

stfu ya fuktard

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by *STEVE* View Post
    stfu ya fuktard
    Lulz. Amen

fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They had a program on Discovery Channel a couple of nights ago called Real Tapes. And it showed these people investigating some reports of real zombies in New Orleans. Supposedly these followers of Baby Doc are creating zombies down there. Pretty interesting, I thought of you

BTW me and my sons are dressing as zombies for Halloween and going trick or treating

Halls of Justice Monitor thecid's Avatar
    thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    World War Z FTW!

10/31 can't wait for this one...
    Oderint dum metuant!

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone knows I love all things zombie , Ive been followin the comic for a few years now and on Halloween it comes to AMC as a series ... this is gonna be good

Joel was telling me about this show just last night. He said it looks like it's gonna be awesome. I said hey I better alert Steve. well never mind now lol.
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KrohDaddi View Post

Note to self: Add KD to list of World History curriculum consultants......not the regular classes, just AP.
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nikonguy View Post
    Note to self: Add KD to list of World History curriculum consultants......not the regular classes, just AP.
    its easier to put him on ignore

actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Steve,

Repped for making me aware of this!!!

Thank you. I too am a zombie fan.
    "I don't like being comfortable. It's too easy to get used to. I'd rather stay hungry." --Joe Santo

-In Reconstruction Mode- IronAvalanche's Avatar
    IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In for zombies on 10/31! The show looks great.
    I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
    ~ Philippians 4:13

"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents."
    ~ Andrew Carnegie

Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    Lulz. Amen
    lol

Originally Posted by fitmom43 View Post
    They had a program on Discovery Channel a couple of nights ago called Real Tapes. And it showed these people investigating some reports of real zombies in New Orleans. Supposedly these followers of Baby Doc are creating zombies down there. Pretty interesting, I thought of you

BTW me and my sons are dressing as zombies for Halloween and going trick or treating
    Be sure to post pics !!!

Originally Posted by dungeonmistress View Post
    Joel was telling me about this show just last night. He said it looks like it's gonna be awesome. I said hey I better alert Steve. well never mind now lol.
    Your hubby is a smart man and has good taste in those that bring the nom noms !!!

Originally Posted by Nikonguy View Post
    lol

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    its easier to put him on ignore
    Thats just no fun ...

Originally Posted by actsinc View Post
    Steve,

Repped for making me aware of this!!!

Thank you. I too am a zombie fan.
    TY , reppin back

Originally Posted by IronAvalanche View Post
    In for zombies on 10/31! The show looks great.
    Yep , I cant wait !!!

lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am a HUGE zombie flick fan also! Been looking forward to this also. Check out the AMC website for it. Lots of good previews including the first epi via comic book flip. The comic book series was awesome so I am sure the series will be.

Eat right, exercise, lift weights, get 8 hours of sleep.

fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Be sure to post pics !!!
    Most definitely will!!! I just went and bought the latex make up for it. This is the first Halloween in a long time I am actually excited about. I can't wait to dress up and go trick or treating with my sons

Originally Posted by lanolar View Post
    I am a HUGE zombie flick fan also! Been looking forward to this also. Check out the AMC website for it. Lots of good previews including the first epi via comic book flip. The comic book series was awesome so I am sure the series will be.
    Ya Ive checked the site out ... seems they went all out makin the zombies look really dead and rotting , better than some new movies in fact !!!

Most definitely will!!! I just went and bought the latex make up for it. This is the first Halloween in a long time I am actually excited about. I can't wait to dress up and go trick or treating with my sons
    Good deal , Im always excited about halloween , its my fav holiday !!!

Built Upon Struggle FlaIronMind's Avatar
    FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking forward to seeing this.

On a separate but related note -for fellow Zombie-flick fans, anyone who hasn't seen "Dead Snow" yet, do so. Just got it a few months ago on DVD and is now among my faves.

Originally Posted by FlaIronMind View Post

On a separate but related note -for fellow Zombie-flick fans, anyone who hasn't seen "Dead Snow" yet, do so. Just got it a few months ago on DVD and is now among my faves.
    made it through the first 5 or 10 minutes and shut her down , subtitles = meh

FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    made it through the first 5 or 10 minutes and shut her down , subtitles = meh
    Yeah, I know...that made it a bit tough. But, give it a try again...the ending is freakin' great.

Haven't heard of that one, is it a new release??? I love Zombies and Vampires and watch anything and everything that comes out. I love the undead

Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000) Landor is just really nice. (+1000)
    All gun owners like zombie movies. I won't own a gun that can't take down a zombie with one bullet.

For all you anti gun cowards out there. I AM KIDDING, I will own any gun.

Yeah, I know...that made it a bit tough. But, give it a try again...the ending is freakin' great.
    Ill try and give it a go again , pretty sure its still free on fearnet

Haven't heard of that one, is it a new release??? I love Zombies and Vampires and watch anything and everything that comes out. I love the undead
    It came out awhile ago ...

Originally Posted by Landor View Post
    All gun owners like zombie movies.
    this ^ is pretty much the truth

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    me and my sons are dressing as zombies for Halloween and going trick or treating
    My daughter is going to be a hippy zombie this year.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post
    My daughter is going to be a hippy zombie this year.
    That is soooo cool!!!! Teh Zombies are taking over this Halloween!!! You have to post pics as well!!!

butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000)
    my youngest wants to be a zombie cheerleader
    ~Chanda~

Yes, right now it is all about me!

Desire. Drive. Dedication. Determination. You don't have it? Then move out of my way!

Pain means progress, so just bring it!

~Stronger than your average bitch~

my journal~
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126298303

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sort of like the resident evil story line?

Looks cool.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

Originally Posted by Landor View Post
    All gun owners like zombie movies. I won't own a gun that can't take down a zombie with one bullet.

For all you anti gun cowards out there. I AM KIDDING, I will own any gun.
    For those who also like to suspend belief/reality for a bit and read a good zombie/monster book, I cannot recommend highly enough:

Monster Hunter International by Larry Correia.

Larry Correia is a firearms instructor and b-movie lover, with a knowledge and love of superior firepower that is damn near salivating. The book is chock-full of excellent weaponry, outstanding monster killing, humor, set in Alabama (Roll Tide!) and has a great story. I truly couldn't put it down and it is the type of book that I would never ordinarily read (more of history, military history, biography guy). But I am already anxiously awaiting the follow-up.

Anyway...FWIW...it might be of interest to some.