Coolio92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Been 4 months and need serious help

It has been 4 months in total since I have started bodybuilding. Although because of serious exams following each other each month and the study I've done before I have entered starting about 6 months before the first exam ruined a whole year of mine where I could have been to gym instead as I have no health conditions or any other conditions that I have got from born, amen to God for that again then, those 4 month has been done in a year of time in the total... And now it has been 3 weeks since I have started back again with finally having my a** in university.

First of all I would like to let know all whom might like to help me and make me pleased could check my bodyspace for my newest and %95 accurate stats(including all the current supplements I use) if they haven't changed in the past week of time.

I always wanted to be a "huge" guy even before I didn't knew what does the word "bodybuilding" means as I was only 3 or 5 at the time watching the big guys in movies or cartoons, lol... Now I grew up a lil bit, I will be 18 in about 10 weeks and now I know a lot about bodybuilding and so what is the only way to get a proper bigness(meaning that not in fat manners). So, I would like to be an animal in the next 2-3 years of time because I know that this s*** is not done without any effort nor in a little time, but I am doing the moves right in gym know many tricks but unsure which one of them are right and which one of them are false... After a full pause for full 3 months I am back to gym only for 3 weeks now with 33 cm'ish arms with nearly no fat on belly at around 70 kg I can deadlift properly with 70kg 8 reps properly, I don't have a program and no one did help to that time. What I want to be in 2 years of time is 80 kg. And that's it... Maybe in the following 2-3 years I would like to gain 5 more then my body would stop growing anyway as my genes wouldn't allow me anymore.

I know my post is quite long. But I just hope u guys who has achieved their goals or on their ways to their goals at top speed could help me out and make me happy too.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

-Kayıhan

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz

Coolio92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Read this case study:

Then do this program:
    Well, thanks a lot for your help man but seem like I have been understood wrong. I am not really after being a strong guy or do weightlifting. I only would like to have a big looking body!

iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iwong28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Coolio92 View Post
    Well, thanks a lot for your help man but seem like I have been understood wrong. I am not really after being a strong guy or do weightlifting. I only would like to have a big looking body!
    "size begets strength and strength begets size"