Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50)

For people who live in cold climates...

Do you still wear shorts to the gym in the winter when it gets real cold? Or do you wear sweatpants? Just curious, cuz I don't own any sweats, and I'm thinking of buying. I live in New York.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I live in new york. I wear track pant type of deals.

I don't see a problem with sweats. I just don't see the appeal of getting them dirty atthe gym when I could use them to stay cozy on the couch when I am home. But differetn strokes for different folks.

Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shlovad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I live in new york. I wear track pant type of deals.

I don't see a problem with sweats. I just don't see the appeal of getting them dirty atthe gym when I could use them to stay cozy on the couch when I am home. But differetn strokes for different folks.
    Track pants and sweats are the same thing to me lol. I don't know the difference to be honest.

Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm From Canada. I like the cold and I wear shorts to the gym in the winter. Wear jeans, change into shorts there. Profit.

TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You seriously need to ask this question on a forum? *facepalm*

Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight27 View Post
    You seriously need to ask this question on a forum? *facepalm*
    I dunno I'm just curious.

kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000) kplee is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wear shorts when it's raining.

BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sweatpants, then once i got a good sweat rolling i take em off (shorts underneath)

BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Wolfex View Post
    I like the cold and I wear shorts to the gym in the winter. Profit.
    Same, I love the cold. I remember walking up a hill through a snowstorm to get in the gym and workout...wearing shorts and a tank top.

It's a shame I was a on time limit, because getting in the hot tub there after being out in the snow would have been incredible.

PlaySmart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlaySmart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlaySmart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlaySmart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlaySmart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlaySmart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlaySmart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlaySmart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlaySmart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlaySmart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PlaySmart has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I change at the gym, always go in and out in jeans.

Our locker room has a 50" flatscreen..... pointless? yes.