Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Double-T Sports Changing of the Guard

Below is a statement by Paul Burton

Double-T Sports Changing of the Guard

I am happy to announce that effective immediately FITNESSMAN will be taking over all DTS related issues on Bodybuilding.com. I am confident that FITNESSMAN will do a much better job than what I have done and will clean up or settle up any loose ends DTS may have on BBC. FITNESSMAN is immensely qualified and will provide DTS the leadership that I failed to provide. FITNESSMAN will turn things around.

Now, as a matter of record and fact:

Ask Drooks how his VIP trip to the Olympia went! He won $5,000.00 + airfare, hotel, expo tickets and got to meet all the competitors up close and personal. Ask manuelrios who lost 55 pounds in the 2009 Transformation challenge and in the process found a check for $2,500.00 as did big muscular nastynate who took home $2,500.00 and the most muscular title – additionally another 10 winner received $250.00 in cash and a nice box full of supplements.

Beefcake won a check for $500.00 as the OBF Winner this year and another 7 winners received a box full of DTS supplements.

DTS was the most generous contributor to last year’s OBF contest with tons of winners

The NO-Beta Bulging Biceps Contest awarded the a Total of $2,000.00 in Cash prizes

When DTS first came on BBC it gave away 80+ bottles of NO-Beta to be LOGGED and a few months later it followed up with another 60 bottles of CreaDyl

In addition to numerous $100.00 prizes and countless FREE bottles of KetoCuts (75+) and GlutaCene 250g samples (100 +) plus dozens of BetaCene’s and random FREE products I have personally sent individuals along with prizes in the BodyGroup

The Rio trip winner about to be announced by FITNESSMAN

The list goes on…

DTS has been a very generous and giving company.

FITNESSMAN and others agreed in principle with what all of you were saying but were doing their best to be loyal to the company and mostly loyal to me. This they did because they have character, substance and moral fiber – so again, any fall out should be at me and not them and certainly not DTS.

My apologies to all and for whatever its worth FITNESSMAN deserves the benefit of the doubt as he has the daunting task of moving this project forward. I hope those of you who are his friend support him in this effort. Thanks to FITNESSMAN all the loose ends will be cleared up.

Thanks everyone

P
    Psalm 121

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

1rd

In b4 Supplement_Slut!

(good luck to those who made the final cut & the winner)

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2nd

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shouldnt this be in the company promo section Mr.Former Admin?
    Benes

SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SNOstorm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If this were a drinking game, I would have blacked out by the third paragraph. Maybe we should have chosen the word "sorry" instead of "FITNESSMAN."

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who is this FITNESSMAN?
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didn'tReadLol

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CiGaMkNiP View Post
    You don't deserve anything *******. Everybody with two brain cells or more can see right through this smoke curtain.

I don't forget what you did to this forum, tyrant!
    Doth thou harbor anger?
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    Shouldnt this be in the company promo section Mr.Former Admin?
    no, please let it stay in this graveyard. since that "SHENANIGANS: Double T's Illegal, Fraudulent Contest" thread is in the supplement section i can see why he would post it in here as well.
    Last edited by quank; 10-07-2010 at 03:58 PM.

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SNOstorm View Post
    If this were a drinking game, I would have blacked out by the third paragraph. Maybe we should have chosen the word "sorry" instead of "FITNESSMAN."
    It's Pauls statement all I did was copy and paste. I would like to say:

First off I want to sincerely apologize for what has been taking place with the company the last few months. There is no excuse for what has been taking place and I will not even attempt to make any. I will say that the frustration level on my end was as high as some of you here with these issues. So much so I resigned as the on-line manager.

I was approached and asked if I would stay on/comeback by the backers of the company in an expanded role as the general manager. After much thought, I decided to accept this role. Having been here at bb.com since 1999 in a few different roles and making so many friends here, I am pleased to able to come back and fix everything with Double-T Sports.

Allow me to address some issues:

I have full support from Florida to take care of closing all contests.

RIO: I will pick the winner as soon as I can get the names of those that entered. I hope to get this done within a couple days, TOPS. I don’t believe there is anything illegal about the contest as there are current ones running here that have the same requirements.

Regardless, someone’s going to RIO. That’s what said that would be done and that is what will be done.

2010 challenges: Winners will be announced when stated and prizes will be given out in a very timely fashion. To all the contestant’s, I do apologize for all the nastiness that has been going on and any doubts that may have been put in your head about the contests. My team and I will be the judges and we assure all of you competing there will be zero issues! Also, thank you and good luck!!!

The Double-T Team:
    Fitnessman: General Manager http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/fitnessman/
    StlBarbie: Business Manager http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/StlBarbie/
    Simpy: Lead Sales rep http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Simpy/

Yes, that’s the entire team for now. Any and all questions and issues can go to anyone of us.

Double-T Formula’s: I will be reviewing with Florida and making some changes.

Paul Burton: I would like to thank Paul for all his efforts with Double-T. Paul is the one that recommended for me to assume this role. His generosity with products, Money and even trips benefited so many members here. One promo (or other issues)should not detract from this.

Rarely in one’s life will someone be given an opportunity like I have been given. Through hard work, honesty and integrity, follow through and excellent customer service, I am confident that Double-T Sport’s will thrive.

That’s pretty much covers all the issues. So in closing, those that stood by Double-T THANK YOU! For all the critics, THANK YOU as well (serious). None of this would have been fixed without you.
    Psalm 121

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best wishes to you, Paul. You have been very good to me, and I appreciate your friendship and guidance.

Fitty, good luck to you! I'm sure you will do a great job!

Originally Posted by CiGaMkNiP View Post
    Full of it.
    Carry on then; I appreciate you taking time to respond to my enquiry kind sir.

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Congrats Mark!

Good Luck with this opportunity!
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that is awesome fitty, congratulations, i think
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Congrats Fitty! I have full confidence in you that you will sort everything out
    MFC Illuminati

rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up Big Congrats

keep it flowin brotha
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
    conquering in Jesus Name !
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    CONGRATS Fittyman ...
    now when the hell is this RIO thread gonna wrap up????

Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ITT, rep love
    *19ft master race crew*
    *Munches on leaves and twigs crew*
    *Non-Territorial crew*
    *Travel in herd crew*
    *1.5 tons crew*
    *Shatter lions skull with one swift kick crew*
    *African crew*

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

Congrats Fitty! Knock'em dead.
    Was friends with Methuselah

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Grats Fitty!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very nice.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000)
    fine job sir

good luck...

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congrats Big Man! Do your thing!
    journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124597541

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yay Fitty!
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessman View Post

The Double-T Team:
    Fitnessman: General Manager http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/fitnessman/
    StlBarbie: Business Manager http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/StlBarbie/
    Simpy: Lead Sales rep http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Simpy/
    This is good news. All top notch peeps.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats!

Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ITT: Everything turned out better than expected

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats man!
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000) dwcsoup22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glad to see everything sorted out, Good Luck Fitnessman...well back to trying to win that grand prize of 12,000 dollars!!!!!!!
    Off-Season Gaining

Bioforge V3 Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135323521

Bioforge Pro Max Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124685211

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Congrats Fitty - time to rock and roll!
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.