maximusAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximusAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much do the shorter (barbell) bars weigh?

How much do the shorter (barbell) bars weigh? I'm referring to the shorter bar that is best used for curling, overhead press, etc. I'm not talking about the EZ curl bar, just the straight one. Thanks.
    Multi-vitamin
    Fish Oil
    Myofusion
    ON Casein
    Green MAG
    NO Xplode/SuperPump MAX
    FOOD

####Working on Madcow's 5x5####

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Tree fiddy

In First!!!!!!

Next epic mini barbell thread coming!!!!!!!

[]---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Seriously, OP

What brand?

What length?

What model?

What material?

and finally.......................Doesn't your gym have a scale?
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

maximusAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maximusAF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    Seriously, OP

What brand?

What length?

What model?

What material?

and finally.......................Doesn't your gym have a scale?
    I'm not sure. Today was only the 3rd day that I've been to this gym. I asked someone, but they didn't know. They have scales, but it's on the opposite side of the gym.

Sorry for the question....I know a standard Olympic bar is typcially 45lbs, was just thinking the shorter was standard as well.
    Multi-vitamin
    Fish Oil
    Myofusion
    ON Casein
    Green MAG
    NO Xplode/SuperPump MAX
    FOOD

####Working on Madcow's 5x5####

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by maximusAF View Post
    How much do the shorter (barbell) bars weigh? I'm referring to the shorter bar that is best used for curling, overhead press, etc. I'm not talking about the EZ curl bar, just the straight one. Thanks.
    The shorter barbells vary in weight depending on the length of the bar; your best bet is to just weigh yourself while holding the bar then weigh yourself without the bar and figure out the difference.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by maximusAF View Post
    I'm not sure. Today was only the 3rd day that I've been to this gym. I asked someone, but they didn't know. They have scales, but it's on the opposite side of the gym.

Sorry for the question....I know a standard Olympic bar is typcially 45lbs, was just thinking the shorter was standard as well.
    It's across the gym? OK...so pick that bar up, walk it across the gym and weigh it.
    Or option #2 it to pick the scale up and walk it over where the bar is...lol

Seriously, with out more details thats pretty much what you'll have to do if you want to know the weight of those bars.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As previously stated it will vary by the bar. However, I have a six foot olympic bar that weighs 31lbs.