Thread: Nutrition

SemarY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SemarY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SemarY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SemarY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SemarY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SemarY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SemarY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SemarY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SemarY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SemarY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SemarY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Nutrition

I am trying to get lean muscle , I need help in my nutrition system
    How much calories should i take carbs, sugar , Protein.
    you can check my dashboard for body information
    i work 6-7 days in week 1h-2h
    For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.

Come at me, bro! foodandfitness's Avatar
    foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi, SemarY. I am a personal trainer and sports dietitian. The people in this sub-forum make a living providing people with our knowledge and expertise in fitness and nutrition. I charge $130/hr for individualized nutrition programs and counseling because I need to be compensated for my years of education, experience, and overhead as a business owner as well as putting bread on the table. You may pm me if you are interested. If not, I would check the nutrition forum on this website and read the stickies and make changes from there. Best of luck to you either way.