Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Eating Every 30 Minutes for 4-5 hours After Workout?

Alright so i was in the change room and this really big dude that i see there often was talking to these other 2 guys that go to the gym often and he told them that he read that "eating every 30 minutes for 4-5 hours after your workout will really help you grow, because your muscles just keep absorbing the nutrients your eating" i know about the post protein and carbs after a workout but he said don't be shy to eat some tuna, fruits and veggies every 30 minutes for 4-5 hours. and the 2 dudes were like "really? thanks man so much!"

So i was just wondering if this was true? will it help you grow faster? reps to everyone that replies with a legit answer.

Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The following is a very true statement:

I eat a pint of ice cream 3-4 nights a week and I have made the most consistent muscle gains of my life.

Does that mean the only way to make consistent muscle gains is by eating a pint of ice cream 3-4 nights a week? If you eat more and hit your personal macro goals, you will grow. It doesn't matter what, when, why, how, or how often.

Morale of the story: Eat more = Grow more.
    Upgraded from "curls for the girls" to "rows for the hoes".

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------
    r2's WILLpower -- now completely free of bitchassness!

Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) HondaxPower is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RyanRosemeck View Post

I eat a pint of ice cream 3-4 nights a week and I have made the most consistent muscle gains of my life.

Does that mean the only way to make consistent muscle gains is by eating a pint of ice cream 3-4 nights a week? If you eat more and hit your personal macro goals, you will grow. It doesn't matter what, when, why, how, or how often.

Morale of the story: Eat more = Grow more.
    thanks for the reply i was a little sketchy when i heard this

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ubernit View Post
    looks like he just puked
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

"Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own; sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction"

Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont know about every 30 minutes but what I do after a workout is have a recovery shake (protein / BCAA's / waxxy maize / glutamine / creatine), then about 30 mins to 1 hour later I will have a good HEALTHY meal. I eat about 6 to 7 small meals a day plus healthy snacks like yogurt.

Ice cream? Not if you want to say lean.
    To Be Big, You Gotta Eat Big! - Ronnie Coleman

Moon91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moon91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moon91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moon91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moon91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moon91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moon91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moon91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moon91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moon91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moon91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There's a TV show in Australia called 'Max's Muscle TV' dedicated to bodybuilding, and just this week they had a segment about this. They ususally post all the videos from the season on their Youtube channel, it's not there yet but you should keep an eye out for it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/maxswebmaster

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In 30 minutes, most of the previous meal still hasn't been digested lol....

pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Suave_Howss View Post
    If it fits in his macros, is that really even relavent?

jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dont know about every 30 minutes but what I do after a workout is have a recovery shake (protein / BCAA's / waxxy maize / glutamine / creatine), then about 30 mins to 1 hour later I will have a good HEALTHY meal. I eat about 6 to 7 small meals a day plus healthy snacks like yogurt.

You're obviously new here....
    JDJ's 5/3/1 Revamped
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143074093&page=10

"...any statement, whether made by a scientist or not, should be open to logical analysis. Immense prestige and authority does not compensate for faulty logic." John Lennox

http://www.bullseyefitness.net

Welcome to the gun show jenmendez89's Avatar
    jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000) jenmendez89 is just really nice. (+1000)

Pssshhh now you're just showing off
    Fab & Fit ;D

.:.Time to get lean.:.

http://fitgirlfoodie.wordpress.com/

Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jenmendez89 View Post
    Pssshhh now you're just showing off
    Just for you baby girl!!

=P
    Upgraded from "curls for the girls" to "rows for the hoes".

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------
    r2's WILLpower -- now completely free of bitchassness!

Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn it I just had 2200cals in half hour...am I going to lose my muscle and get fat since I can't go over my cals for the next 4-30 min eating sessions?!?

jjgg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjgg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjgg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjgg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

OH, Ryan, Suave was simple speaking from a Athletes perspective, judging by ur picture and the shape your in.. i will NEVER eat ice cream bc ur body looks like TRASH straight up....

So , that being said, EVEN if 100 gallons of ice cream fits in ur macros... doesnt make it right to eat.. Suave is WAY better put together then you ever will be so his recovery shake seems most practicle..

The saying goes " if it aint broke dont fix it"... Ryan your broke... fix the diet..

Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suave_Howss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why are people on these forums so defensive about eating garbage foods like ice cream and bacon? I understand the whole macros thing and that you can still gain muscle and burn fat if you find the right ratios for your body / training, but does that really mean its necessary to be eating pints of icecream that contains saturated fat?? I'm talking about CLEAN eating here.

What gives?

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I can't believe I'm drubbing this equine carcass once again and I have no doubt I'll regret this... But there's no such thing as "clean" eating. Your body is a complex and highly adaptive machine. It's no more likely to store the carbs from ice cream as fat than it would be to store the carbs from oatmeal, assuming a caloric deficit. Many people are defensive of this "fit your macros" stance because of the dogmatic black and white approach the majority takes towards nutrition. There's no "good" food or "bad" food, but there are optimal and *ahem* less than optimal intake levels of said foods.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jjgg View Post
    OH, Ryan, Suave was simple speaking from a Athletes perspective, judging by ur picture and the shape your in.. i will NEVER eat ice cream bc ur body looks like TRASH straight up....

So , that being said, EVEN if 100 gallons of ice cream fits in ur macros... doesnt make it right to eat.. Suave is WAY better put together then you ever will be so his recovery shake seems most practicle..

The saying goes " if it aint broke dont fix it"... Ryan your broke... fix the diet..
    Wow.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    And here we go yet again................

ITT we're going to eat every 30 minutes, so we don't squander all our gainz. I suppose a thread will pop up tomorrow asking if it's beneficial to eat every 20 minutes.

We're also going to get side-tracked, again, on the merits of "clean" vs."dirty" eating.

BRB, watching a rerun of "Groundhog Day" on youtube.

Carry on.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why are people on these forums so defensive about eating garbage foods like ice cream and bacon?[b] I understand the whole macros thing and that you can still gain muscle and burn fat if you find the right ratios for your body / training,[b] but does that really mean its necessary to be eating pints of icecream that contains saturated fat?? I'm talking about CLEAN eating here.

What gives?
    controdictary?

Oh and define clean?
    Are eggs not clean..they have saturated fat, how about steak?

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    I can't believe I'm drubbing this equine carcass once again and I have no doubt I'll regret this... But there's no such thing as "clean" eating. Your body is a complex and highly adaptive machine. It's no more likely to store the carbs from ice cream as fat than it would be to store the carbs from oatmeal, assuming a caloric deficit. Many people are defensive of this "fit your macros" stance because of the dogmatic black and white approach the majority takes towards nutrition. There's no "good" food or "bad" food, but there are optimal and *ahem* less than optimal intake levels of said foods.
    perfectly put.
    "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right!"-Henry Ford

I hear ya man! If it works for you and many others thats great. I guess I just dont like the idea of ingesting saturated or trans fats in excess quantities because they are more likely to stick to your artery walls. There is healthy / good fats and then theres bad fat. I simply try and avoid the bad fats.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I hear ya man! If it works for you and many others thats great. I guess I just dont like the idea of ingesting saturated or trans fats in excess quantities because they are more likely to stick to your artery walls. There is healthy / good fats and then theres bad fat. I simply try and avoid the bad fats.
    I don't think anybody in this thread is recommending an "excess" of anything. We're merely advocating a balanced approach to nutrition that involves a moderate intake of foods that aren't "bro approved".

At the risk of initiating more debate, what's wrong with a moderate intake of saturated fat? Recent research shows us that it's not the villain it was once thought.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

ktennies will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktennies will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktennies will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktennies will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktennies will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktennies will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktennies will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktennies will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktennies will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktennies will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktennies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Reps for speaking truth while using the words "drubbing", "equine" and "dogmatic"

I don't think anybody in this thread is recommending an "excess" of anything. We're merely advocating a balanced approach to nutrition that involves a moderate intake of foods that aren't "bro approved".

At the risk of initiating more debate, what's wrong with a moderate intake of saturated fat? Recent research shows us that it's not the villain it was once thought.
    True, I have read that saturated fats in small quantities are not bad and might even be beneficial. I guess trans fat is my biggest concern as I try to avoid any food containing even small amounts of it.

Originally Posted by dimasso69 View Post
    controdictary?

Oh and define clean?
    Are eggs not clean..they have saturated fat, how about steak?

perfectly put.
    What clean is to me: whole foods, unprocessed, low in saturated fat and having no trans fat whatsoever.

I eat egg whites and chicken breast mostly, nuts, whey, etc etc....

Anyways, good debate I suppose, but still... why so sensitive?

hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why are people on these forums so defensive about eating garbage foods like ice cream and bacon? I understand the whole macros thing and that you can still gain muscle and burn fat if you find the right ratios for your body / training, but does that really mean its necessary to be eating pints of icecream that contains saturated fat?? I'm talking about CLEAN eating here.

What gives?
    Because it's not garbage and it gets really annoying to have person after person roll in here and make blanket absolute statements without any support, qualifies, or credentials.

You asked...
    "And Those Who Were Seen Dancing Were Thought to be Insane by Those Who Could Not Hear the Music."

hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hooked4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What clean is to me: whole foods, unprocessed, low in saturated fat and having no trans fat whatsoever.

You feel ok having the dirty whey in your diet?
    "And Those Who Were Seen Dancing Were Thought to be Insane by Those Who Could Not Hear the Music."

Originally Posted by hooked4life View Post
    You feel ok having the dirty whey in your diet?
    LOL I suppose, is isolate dirty???

LOL I suppose, is isolate dirty???
    Well I'm just saying it's very processed and far from whole food and so it fails 2/4 of your qualifiers of 'clean.'

I'm just trying to suggest 'clean' is a meaningless term. One of the things that makes that so obvious is that nobody can create an objective, consistent, and meaningful definition of it.

dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    True, I have read that saturated fats in small quantities are not bad and might even be beneficial. I guess trans fat is my biggest concern as I try to avoid any food containing even small amounts of it.

Anyways, good debate I suppose, but still... why so sensitive?
    not sensitive just trying to understand your logic, but i see it now, makes sense what u mean and why you are doing what you are doing. Even at my age i do my best to avoid processed stuff as well, the less ingredients the better in my opinion..and it's not impossible to stay lean whilst eating ice cream or what by your definition are "dirty foods,"..u know just everything in moderation.
    "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right!"-Henry Ford

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Not only that, but if you lead a healthy lifestyle, it can promote higher rates of testosterone...POSSIBLY. According to preliminary research.

So, not only may it not be bad, but it might actually be...well...Good...

*sigh* if only i could go into the magic school bus, shrink down to microscopic size and take a trip into my own digestive system to see what actually happens to all these nutrients. One day......one day....