Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

E-stane question

I am starting a solo cycle of e-stane and looking to drop a little fat, I think I am around 12% right now, while also putting on a few pounds of mass. I have used epi b4, however, I was on a cut and had my calories around 2450. I know that epi has a natural ability to lean you out, so I am a little lost as to where my calories should be.
    If I don't get any feedback I am probably going to eat at like 300 kcal ,clean, over maintenence. Do you think this would be adequate to put on a little mass or should I eat more? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Dosing will be at 36mg a day for 45 days, I picked up some stuff called Epivar, which is the same as e-stane only dosed in 18mg caps.
    b4 It is brought up I have a nice PCT lined up and nolva on hand.
    " A man's worth is no greater than the worth of his ambitions." -- Marcus Aurelius

" The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by yourself is most shameful and vile."
    -- Plato

" Yes, I guess you could say I am a loner, but I feel more lonely in a crowded room with boring people than I feel on my own."
    -- Henry Rollins

Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump
    " A man's worth is no greater than the worth of his ambitions." -- Marcus Aurelius

" The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by yourself is most shameful and vile."
    -- Plato

" Yes, I guess you could say I am a loner, but I feel more lonely in a crowded room with boring people than I feel on my own."
    -- Henry Rollins

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How did 2450 calories work for you? 300-400 over maintenance would be a good starting point for your goals.

2450 was honestly a bit low to be honest, I figured out about three months ago that my maint. calories are around 2800. I found an equation that Alan Aragon had in one of my old Men's Health mags and after I calculated I can actually cut moderatly at 2750 kcals, which I tried, confirmed and was blatently surprised. My calories are at 3167 right now, so I am hopeing that will allow me to put on a little mass and cut a little out of my midsection. Thanks for your response.

-- Plato

-- Henry Rollins

Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steuss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Epistane seems to be a bit rascally for some people when it comes to recomps (which I think is the main reason there are so many people out there that claim to be “non-responders” to it).

I would personally go with H-drol instead; for whatever reason, it seems to be a bit more consistent when it comes to recomps than Epi. If you’re looking to do a hard cut or bulk, then Epi would definitely be groovy.
    Gaining courage through anonymity.

Meh.