Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by iceman338
    HOw can someone not understand the "big deal with taste"? Everyone's tastebuds are different, that's like me saying "i don't understand why raw oyster's make some people hurl, cause i love 'em!", everyone is different and if i ate flaxseed again liek that i would most likely puke....

I have consiered the capsules, but i would have to take around 8 per day to get the server i want (a few tbsp) and that gets very expensive, it woul dbe much cheaper if i found a way to take it in liquid form...
    its simple. there are 2 choices.

1. suck it up and take it, despite the unpleasant taste.

2. don't take it.

if it's that imperative that you take the oil, then take it. i'm not partial to the taste either. who the hell is, it isn't no butterscotch ice cream.

there are many ways you can use the oil without downing a spoonful throughout the day. alot of suggestions already given in this thread.

iceman338 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iceman338 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iceman338 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iceman338 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iceman338 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iceman338 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iceman338 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iceman338 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iceman338 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iceman338 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iceman338 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by hausgrl
    its simple. there are 2 choices.

1. suck it up and take it, despite the unpleasant taste.

2. don't take it.

if it's that imperative that you take the oil, then take it. i'm not partial to the taste either. who the hell is, it isn't no butterscotch ice cream.

there are many ways you can use the oil without downing a spoonful throughout the day. alot of suggestions already given in this thread.
    Obviously....

I appreaciate the suggestions made inn this thread and i am going to try soe fo them, for examplel, in my next order i'm prolly gonna order some lemon flavoured fish oil...see if i can start taking that....And i still can't believe you don't understand how different people tastes buds are different....I'm not "not partial" to the taste, i will puke if i take it again! Geeez....

bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Try the fish oil. After you do, post what you think (or PM me), I really want to know what someone else thinks.

janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) janderstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hausgrl, I am with you But one thing I differ from you is that I dont think butter scotch ice cream is all that great. Now too say it isnt peanut butter cup ice cream, now that is a different story
    AOK

hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50) hausgrl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by iceman338
    I'm not "not partial" to the taste, i will puke if i take it again! Geeez....
    then don't take it!

jebus.

janderstein - i ain't a fan of it either but i figured it was a safe generalization of those desired treats

CassandraJoyce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iceman338 View Post
    HOw can someone not understand the "big deal with taste"? Everyone's tastebuds are different, that's like me saying "i don't understand why raw oyster's make some people hurl, cause i love 'em!", everyone is different and if i ate flaxseed again liek that i would most likely puke....

I have consiered the capsules, but i would have to take around 8 per day to get the server i want (a few tbsp) and that gets very expensive, it woul dbe much cheaper if i found a way to take it in liquid form...

I'm in the same boat. I think it's disgusting. The only thing I have done and not noticed a taste is mixed it into my mashed sweet potatoes. Don't heat the flax oil though, add it in after. Sprinkle with cinnamon... Delish.

CassandraJoyce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iceman338 View Post
    Obviously....

I appreaciate the suggestions made inn this thread and i am going to try soe fo them, for examplel, in my next order i'm prolly gonna order some lemon flavoured fish oil...see if i can start taking that....And i still can't believe you don't understand how different people tastes buds are different....I'm not "not partial" to the taste, i will puke if i take it again! Geeez....
    Just tried it with OJ... The oil obviously floats at the top, which grosses me out, but it did a decent job to mask the taste. I still used a chaser. Sweet potatoes are the way to go. DOOOOO IT.

creeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) creeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) creeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) creeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) creeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) creeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) creeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) creeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) creeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) creeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) creeks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    old but yea I get the worst after taste out of any supplement/food/drink I have ever had. It reminds me of the aftertaste that I get when I eat butter or vinegar.

Tastes like me insides are rotting and my breath is toxic. I dont know what it is.