ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000)

Question for Mixelflick ( E-bol related )

Now, I've been on the fence about trying E-bol since it first came out. Regardless of what users say I still have trouble taking the "dive".

I was reserved about making this post at all, but I feel I have the right to ask a question if it's truely eating away at me.

Mixel, we all aware by now that E-bol is an adaptogen. But to what extent?

I do not wish to change my entire diet routine in order to try something new, nor is it much of an option for me to be honest. I'm not allowed to stray far off from the diet outlined for me by my endocrinologist.

With this said, I would like to add that I train to the max. Most people would suggest that I often overtrain. At least once a month I'll have elevated liver values, and CK levels in the 20 & 30 thousands from muscle break down and be diagnosed with Dr's suggest is Rhabdomyolysis. Regardless, I feel perfectly fine. Furthmore, I grow and continue to make progress with my current routine.

E-Bol being an adaptogen, will it assist me even further in this type of environment?

Thank You

PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    inb4 broscience.

"Mind is everything"

Misc Golf Crew

"I lift sometimes" Training Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135413181

Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I heard if you take e-bol it makes your eyes glow
    *19ft master race crew*
    *Munches on leaves and twigs crew*
    *Non-Territorial crew*
    *Travel in herd crew*
    *1.5 tons crew*
    *Shatter lions skull with one swift kick crew*
    *African crew*

st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    on a srs note. pm mixel and he will answer your question in full. good luck
    stu
    Dedicated user of THE BLUEPRINT

ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by st3760 View Post
    on a srs note. pm mixel and he will answer your question in full. good luck
    stu
    Yea, I'll try again.

Thanks.

I got an error code for some reason last time I tried.

Originally Posted by Brawndo89 View Post
    I heard if you take e-bol it makes your eyes glow
    You like my eyes?

Cause they like you

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChristianLoving View Post
    Now, I've been on the fence about trying E-bol since it first came out. Regardless of what users say I still have trouble taking the "dive".

I was reserved about making this post at all, but I feel I have the right to ask a question if it's truely eating away at me.

I do not wish to change my entire diet routine in order to try something new, nor is it much of an option for me to be honest. I'm not allowed to stray far off from the diet outlined for me by my endocrinologist.

With this said, I would like to add that I train to the max. Most people would suggest that I often overtrain. At least once a month I'll have elevated liver values, and CK levels in the 20 & 30 thousands from muscle break down and be diagnosed with Dr's suggest is Rhabdomyolysis. Regardless, I feel perfectly fine. Furthmore, I grow and continue to make progress with my current routine.

E-Bol being an adaptogen, will it assist me even further in this type of environment?

Thank You
    Your doctor diagnoses you with rhabdo every month?
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

Originally Posted by BringnIt View Post
    Your doctor diagnoses you with rhabdo every month?
    Blood is tested on a weekly basis, sometimes multiple times per week. The first couple of times that's what they called it, based on the test results they saw.

I say that's what "THEY" call it, because honestly I feel otherwise, as it always clears up in about a week, and I'm always well hydrated, and it never stops me from doing what I need to do.

Maybe for a regular Joe who never works out it can be considered that, But even my Endocrinologist was on my side saying that it's rather normal for me, so it not fair to run around saying that's what I have all the time based just on numbers.

Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thank You
    Dude, I'm sure you love pushing it in the gym like you say, but rhadomyolysis is really bad. From what I understand it is terrible for your kidneys. Maybe you should back off a little bit.
    Disclaimer: The above statments represent my own opinion. The above statements do not constitute medical advice.

Red face

Originally Posted by Acetyl-CoA View Post
    Dude, I'm sure you love pushing it in the gym like you say, but rhadomyolysis is really bad. From what I understand it is terrible for your kidneys. Maybe you should back off a little bit.
    Oh I agree.

I just don't fully agree with the diagnosis.

I work in the medical field and during peek months of the summer, we see heat casualties on a daily basis. A lot of them with Rhabdo. Seeing it enough, I'm pretty sure that's not what I have/had or get. I just used the reference as an example of how hard I train, not to imply that I actually run around with Rabdo on a monthly basis.

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's the thing. I do feel that E-BOL would be an effective supplement for anyone in the overreaching phase of their training. BUT it's apparent that you have some serious enough medical issues that I don't feel comfortable recommending any OTC product without you first consulting with your endo.

Also if you're getting readings indicating rhabdo, you may very well be overdoing it. Regardless of if you perceive it as so.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thank You
    Haven't been here in awhile, but wanted to answer given the Rhabdo component to his question. E-bol contained several powerful adaptogens, but none of them will over-ride/effectively limit the damage Rhabdo does. Ecdy (and other adaptogens) work in the days and weeks after a biological stressor ("on the edge" training, restricted diet), not fast enough in this case.

I've been hospitalized for Rhabdo more than once, and count myself REAL lucky. Had a cardiac CK of 13,725 (ref range 0-310), and my kidneys were shutting down. This typically results from crushing accidents (earthquakes, car wrecks) but a highly motivated athletes can fall victim too. Trust me, this isn't a condition you want to even flirt with. Once all that dead tissue makes its way up to your brain, it's like putting an egg scrambler in it. When asked these simple questions, you have no (or the wrong) answers..

1.) Who's the President? and;
    2.) What day of the week is it?

High volume strong range partials and static holds will put you more at risk. These are high intensity techniques and as such, not much volume is required. If you (not directed at anyone in particular) wear Rhabdo as a badge of honor, you are a fool. In the words of my Dr.

"You keep knocking on heaven's door, sooner or later they're going to let you in...".

Don't do that to your Mom/Dad, brother, sister etc and friends. Not cool...
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Haven't been here in awhile...
    Thread is 6 years old and the user you're talking is banned.
    Lead Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea little late to the party. I remember when this thread was posted.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Yea little late to the party. I remember when this thread was posted.
    LOL ChristianLoving god that f'in dude was lit. Dude had the holy armageddon of PCT for the smallest of PH cycle lol....wish someone could find that thread lol
    Nutrabolics Supernova
    PlasmaJet
    Olympus Labs Endur3
    Chaos & Pain Cannibal Genius

Not enough stims in this world to keep me happy

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    LOL ChristianLoving god that f'in dude was lit. Dude had the holy armageddon of PCT for the smallest of PH cycle lol....wish someone could find that thread lol

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I remember that. It was a PCT that would use for a Rich Piana type usage and it was for a couple basic DS's.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.