Page 329 of 329 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329
Results 9,841 to 9,867 of 9867
    Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Myron bacon.

LMAO @ disinterested Sherman.

See ya Monday for the return to the heavy stuffs.

Have a great weekend, Bill.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Teacher and Bodybuilder BergMuscle's Avatar
    BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haven't had time to check in all week and I missed a deload - and Sherman!

More bummed about missing Sherman.

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have to hold back from the hot sauce on my eggs in the mornings as it is the only thing that does not get a dose of the red stuff..

Having a real thought on getting a week of light lifting in, possibly after week 11 or 12 as I feel my legs are in need of a small break and to dial in on some form issues.. Not an excuse, but an actual felt need.

Have a great weekend and anticipating a great workout coming...

Laters buddy.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by DivaJana View Post
    Your deloads always looks fun! Experimenting new exercises, etc.. Personally I can't do that; unless I do the exact same exercises at ~70% of my normal weights, I come back slightly weaker, which hold my progress another week or two So I gave up trying new stuff, unless I'm actually planning to add it to my routine the week after deload.
    Deloads are more tolerable now that I've been mixing things up a bit. I still work the same general muscle groups that I normally do, just with different exercises than usual.

We're all a little different in our recovery requirements though, and the smart money is on experimenting and finding what works best.

BSS are amazing, lots of trainees specially athletes prefer them over lunges. Although they're extremely awkward at the beginning they get easier really quick. They have worked for me best at high rep ranges. I used to cycle doing them free weighted for stability, and on smith for pure leg development, one at a time for few months each.
    I think doing them on a Smith makes the most sense, since the awkwardness is pretty much then eliminated, and all focus can go to simply working that forward leg. Not quite as challenging though, and that has to count for something.

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Myron bacon.

LMAO @ disinterested Sherman.

See ya Monday for the return to the heavy stuffs.

Have a great weekend, Bill.
    Hey, thanks, Jim.

It's pretty tough for anyone to get interested in a one-plate GM!

Have a great weekend yourself, bud.

Originally Posted by BergMuscle View Post
    Haven't had time to check in all week and I missed a deload - and Sherman!

More bummed about missing Sherman.
    Lulz. Understood, Dan.

The week flew by, and I'm looking ahead to making some serious progress next week.

Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post

Having a real thought on getting a week of light lifting in, possibly after week 11 or 12 as I feel my legs are in need of a small break and to dial in on some form issues.. Not an excuse, but an actual felt need.
    Deloads are most effective if taken just a little before you begin to feel run-down. That way, you're always at the top of your game.

Have a great weekend and anticipating a great workout coming...

Laters buddy.
    Thanks; have a great one yourself.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    All the mention of Good Mornings both in others' journals and in the open forums today prompted me to do a few sets. I haven't had these in here in a long time, and they'll probably make an appearance this Winter.
    I always find that de-load is a great time to reacquaint myself with exercises I haven't done for a while. A lot of times I feel something in that exercise that makes me want to put them back in the rotation sooner than later.

ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post
    I always find that de-load is a great time to reacquaint myself with exercises I haven't done for a while. A lot of times I feel something in that exercise that makes me want to put them back in the rotation sooner than later.
    Me too, except I usually declare it a deload week when by Friday I realize I only made it to the gym once or twice. Unfortunately, that's how deloads work for me!
    MMDELAD

ACE Certified Personal Trainer since 2007.

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good morning Bill.

I hoped you enjoyed your deload. Thanks for the Sherman pics.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post
    That just about always happens to me as well, Steve.

The problem is that there are far more exercises I'd like to have in my routine than I can recover from. If the 'more is better' philosophy held true for training, I'd be back on my original, 45+ sets/day, 6-7 day/week marathon training that I did when I was a noob.

Originally Posted by ELLSKIES View Post
    Me too, except I usually declare it a deload week when by Friday I realize I only made it to the gym once or twice. Unfortunately, that's how deloads work for me!
    I guess that's another way to look at it; if you only were able to do part of your week's training, and you didn't try to 'make it up,' you'd still be getting some additional recovery.

Originally Posted by storm1507 View Post
    Good morning Bill.

I hoped you enjoyed your deload. Thanks for the Sherman pics.
    Thanks, Will. It was a 'restful' week, and I'm ready to do work tomorrow.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bulgarian Split Squat

... some futzing around figuring out how to do the Bulgarians. Had never tried these before, and it took me bit of maneuvering to figure out the foot placement, etc. These were a good deal harder than I was expecting, maybe just because they felt so awkward, but they might be worth adding into my routine for realz at some point. My only consideration would be if the awkwardness would continue to limit my ability to actually work my legs. Just because something causes difficulties in stabilization doesn't make it "valuable" for every goal.
    These were a welcome surprise to see! I gave up on DB pretty quickly (switching to back squat BB hold) because of the weird feeling that the CoG forces you forward—I thought I was doing them wrong. Maybe I was mistaken; the video makes a lot more sense. W/ so many exercises—squats especially—keeping the chest up and out is engrained in one's head, running against what might work best for BSS. I'll have to give your Smith idea a try!

Ironwill2008 V2.0

Kicked off the training week with a good session. Made some progress, lived to post it. Today's training was:

Smith Machine Front Squat
    95x10 W/U
    135x8
    185x8
    215x8
    255x8

Leg Press PWO
    400x12 W/U
    580x12
    670x12
    760x12
    810x10

Neutral-Grip Pulldown PWO
    90x10 W/U
    170x9
    170x9
    170x8

Overhead Press
    95x5 W/U
    115x5
    125x5
    140x4
    95x9 backoff set

Worked my way through in an hour and fifteen minutes. I picked up a rep on Fronts, meeting my 8-reps-across. I'm not going to bump next week though, but will stay at that load and see if I can meet the same numbers for at least one more week, maybe two depending on how they feel next week. I'm in no hurry to get right back up where I stalled previously; I'll take my time since I know where the stall point is this time around.

Met last session's numbers on Leg Press; more work needs done here to keep moving forward.

Added a tough rep on Pulldowns. Still working to get to 3x10 to qualify to bump up to 2 plates.

Lost a rep on Overhead Presses, and based on the form I see in the pic, rightfully so. I just wasn't in the groove on these today, and saw no point in struggling to get an extra sloppy rep. I did manage to add a rep on the backoff set, but much more work needs to be done with these if I'm to move up.

I'll rest up tomorrow with a couple hours of yard work, then hit it in the gym on Wednesday with lunges, Rows, and heavy Incline Flyes.

Post Workout meal was a plateful of red beans and rice accompanied by a glass of cold milk. Cooked up a pot of this yesterday, and will feast on it for the next couple of days.

No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Originally Posted by SkydogGinsberg View Post
    These were a welcome surprise to see! I gave up on DB pretty quickly (switching to back squat BB hold) because of the weird feeling that the CoG forces you forward—I thought I was doing them wrong. Maybe I was mistaken; the video makes a lot more sense. W/ so many exercises—squats especially—keeping the chest up and out is engrained in one's head, running against what might work best for BSS. I'll have to give your Smith idea a try!
    They sure were tougher than I expected them to be; I figured I'd grab a couple of 'bells and bang out 3 quick sets, no problemo. Got myself schooled!

By all means, try them in a Smith; that will take away putting so much energy on just staying upright, and then allow it to be focused on the target-that forward leg.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

-=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I picked up a rep on Fronts, meeting my 8-reps-across.
    Nice start to the week, and welcome back from Deloadville.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice work, those Neutral-Grip Pulldown looks good, I've used this attachment for seated cable rows before, never tried it for pulldowns.

I'll rest up tomorrow with a couple hours of yard work
    Tough rest!

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome back Bill.

Nice work on those Front squats. Trying to squeeze out a messy rep on that OHP would only possibly lead to one thing.

Post workout looking good. Nothing better than making a big batch up for a few days. Them sausages I can see?

Enjoy the yardio big guy. It is times like that I enjoy living in an apartment and only two window boxes are in need of maintenance.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

Nice start to the week, and welcome back from Deloadville.
    Thanks, Jim. Overall, it was a good session.

OHP is a battle. I'm going to have to go to small plates once I can manage 140x5 consistently. I'd be happy just to get these to 150x3, but even that relatively small increase looks like it's a mile away based on yesterday's work. Gotta keep pushing.

Nice work, those Neutral-Grip Pulldown looks good, I've used this attachment for seated cable rows before, never tried it for pulldowns.
    Thanks. I've reached a point where even just one more rep is tough to get. One thing with cables-- there's no way to use momentum to move the load; either it comes down or it doesn't.

Tough rest!
    It's not too bad this time of year; in the Summer, when it's 95 degrees and the humidity is over 90%, it's rough.

It's kind of funny; I retired from a job that had me doing physical work outdoors, all year around. I never gave much thought to the heat in the Summer, or the cold in Winter. Now that I'm retired, I've become quite partial to air conditioning and heating, and prefer to stay in when I can.

Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    Welcome back Bill.

Nice work on those Front squats. Trying to squeeze out a messy rep on that OHP would only possibly lead to one thing.
    Thanks.

I knew my OHP form was going South on the 3rd rep. No point in putting so much odd strain on my lower back.

Them sausages I can see?
    Yes; spicy smoked sausage. I slice it up, and brown it a bit in the pan before removing it and adding the onions and garlic. I'll cook those for a bit before adding the bell and japapeno peppers, and after a bit more cook time, add the beans, tomato sauce, spices, and the sausage back in. Another 30 minutes, and voila.

Enjoy the yardio big guy. It is times like that I enjoy living in an apartment and only two window boxes are in need of maintenance.
    As above, it's not too bad this time of year with the exception of having to pick up walnuts from the tree in the back yard. A real lower-back workout.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Since this thread is getting close to the limit, any plans to start a new one?
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's not too bad this time of year; in the Summer, when it's 95 degrees and the humidity is over 90%, it's rough.

It's kind of funny; I retired from a job that had me doing physical work outdoors, all year around. I never gave much thought to the heat in the Summer, or the cold in Winter. Now that I'm retired, I've become quite partial to air conditioning and heating, and prefer to stay in when I can.
    It's all about adaption. I remember few years ago I used to play basketball, run and swim, few times a week regardless to the weather. Now I rarely go out unless the weather is pretty good.
    Last edited by DivaJana; 10-08-2013 at 09:36 AM.

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Since this thread is getting close to the limit, any plans to start a new one?
    Is it still okay to run it up to 10K, Vox?

If so, I had planned to start a new one then, and ask you to then lock this one.

It's all about adaption. I remember few years ago I used to play basketball, run and swim, few times a week regardless to the weather. Now I rarely go out unless the weather is pretty good.
    That's true. Since I retired in '06, I've deconditioned myself to harsh weather I guess.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz

If so, I had planned to start a new one then, and ask you to then lock this one.
    The new guideline is that threads "between 8K and 10K" should be closed and restarted.

I don't personally have an issue if you want to hit the magical 10K number. Just didn't want someone else to close it prematurely.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting! Good to know (not that I ever last long enough for my journals to get that long. ) I didn't know we had that rule.

Happy Tuesday, Bill! Nice workout. The red beans and rice looks yummy!
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    The new guideline is that threads "between 8K and 10K" should be closed and restarted.

I don't personally have an issue if you want to hit the magical 10K number. Just didn't want someone else to close it prematurely.
    Okay, Thanks, Vox.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

You're dreaming pal; this journal will never get to 10k.

All the journals that get to 10k are on juice, man.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000)

Are you implying that this journal isn't Natty? LOL
    ()---() York Barbell Club #26 ()---()
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #34 ||---||
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #74 []---[]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #10 ──<//>─<\\>──

Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150771833

ROFLMAO!

And am totally aware, too!

Originally Posted by brucedelaney View Post
    Are you implying that this journal isn't Natty? LOL
    Lulz.

Oh man, I could post some funny replies, but will instead defer to the forum rules!
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome back Bill!

Strong pressing and good 'sloppy rep avoidance' skills. Just out of curiosity, what height do you lower the bar to when pressing?

Good looking food, I'm always keeping an eye out for that hot sauce ever since seeing it in here.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post
    Welcome back Bill!

Strong pressing and good 'sloppy rep avoidance' skills. Just out of curiosity, what height do you lower the bar to when pressing?
    Thanks, Andy; I had a good day.

I'll bring the bar down to just below my chin, pause for a second, then press it back up.

Good looking food, I'm always keeping an eye out for that hot sauce ever since seeing it in here.
    Sriracha is good stuff, with a very unique flavor.

Originally Posted by Hibiscus09 View Post
    Interesting! Good to know (not that I ever last long enough for my journals to get that long. ) I didn't know we had that rule.

Happy Tuesday, Bill! Nice workout. The red beans and rice looks yummy!
    Thanks, Diane. Sometimes, you just want a particular food item, and nothing else will do the trick, and that's what I had with the red beans & rice.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

This journal is closing in on the forum limit for posts, so I'll continue here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1145168733
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal: