ULtra Adonis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Have any one ever tried Nair for men?????

Man i tried that sheeed on my arms and it made me retain water on them. Needless to say i was pisssssssssed!!!!! Have any one ever used this stuff or should i stick to plain ole razors.

denanico18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its basically garbage, i found that it only worked under the armpits and on the lower back, i found little results on any other area

jrpestana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use nair 4 mins hair removal and it work well. I've seen your post. For contest, I'd recommend going to the salon for a body wax.

Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've used Nair 4 Men. I used it as instructed and it didn't work at all. I tried it a second time and this time I left it on a few minutes longer than directed, and only a few hairs came off after that. Its complete crap.

Fckin Catalina Wine Mixa! Fletch's Avatar
    Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nair works great for me. Apply thick, wait a few minutes, go shower and watch hair go down the drain. (regardless of location) I overapplied once and lost more than I expected. Felt like a new man.

Just remember not to rub it in. The first time I ever tried it I got a lil burn from it because it needs to be applied generously.

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!
    http://www.********.com/pages/Tampa-Teddy-Wireless/177454788957743

savarrajane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My boyfriend and I used "JANTANA" cream hair remover. It seemed to work pretty good. The key for us was to put it on thick and wait for maximum time the bottle says to leave it on for then rub (pretty firmly) the cream off with a wet towel. You will probably want to hop in the shower and rinse off afterwards.
    I think it is much easier to do that sort of thing with some help from someone else, find a lady friend to help make you smooth. lol
    good luck

CBBF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i wax legs and arms but use Neet not Nair for my chest and abs and arm pits it works awsome its just like shaving but you dont get razor burn i leave it on for 10 min and will then scrape it off and reuse the same stuff on another body part works wonders and you save money ! i have very thick hair and the stuff still works!

CBBF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i wax legs and arms but use Neet not Nair for my chest and abs and arm pits it works awsome its just like shaving but you dont get razor burn i leave it on for 10 min and will then scrape it off and reuse the same stuff on another body part works wonders and you save money ! i have very thick hair and the stuff still works!