weeknees83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weeknees83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weeknees83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weeknees83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weeknees83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weeknees83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weeknees83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weeknees83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weeknees83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weeknees83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) weeknees83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

5x5 for dumbell bent over row on bench.

hey guys i am going to start doing the 5x5 routine with my dumbells..

i got 70lbs on each dumbell and i placed my knee on the bottom of the bench and hand on the middle of it then i lift slowly..that how you do it right?

since its the 5x5 do it a total of 25 times and just quit?? with a 30 second rest between each set..

let me know.
    bench press 200lbs
    dead lift 290lbs
    overhead press 175lbs
    bent over row 190lbs

liverpool4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liverpool4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liverpool4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liverpool4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liverpool4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liverpool4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liverpool4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liverpool4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liverpool4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liverpool4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) liverpool4ever has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well if you just started working out i would rather start out with 3x5, rest depends on your recovery between sets. Anywhere between 30-60 seconds per set should be fine

ManInTheBox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManInTheBox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    make sure you get a full stretch one the way down, and then pull up vigorously, focusing on squeezing your lats. i used to do them on a bench, parallel to the bench, in essence. I began doing them so my body is perpendicular to the bench, and i can power up and get a much better stretch this way. With straps I am doing sets of 8 with 120's. Remember to pull up explosively with control during this exercise, you want to use your back, not your shoulder and bicep. Any questions about my form, P.M. me.
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 220

Deadlift: 405
    Bench: 255
    Squat: 365

If it's easy, it's pointless. That goes for eating too, keep eating, even when you think you can't eat anymore.

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    http://exrx.net/WeightExercises/Back...ntOverRow.html

Start with you weakest arm first. Do five repetitions and then switch arms. Do 5 repetitions on your strong arm. You will do this a total of 5 times (5 sets).

Follow the rest period protocol for 5x5.