Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2641
    Fyasko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fyasko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fyasko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fyasko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fyasko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fyasko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fyasko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fyasko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fyasko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fyasko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fyasko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Fyasko's BodySpace

What is the HEALTHIEST frozen chicken breast Brand??

I'm going to Costco sometime in the next couple days and I want to buy some frozen, pre-cooked chicken breasts, and I was wondering which brand has the healthiest and best tasting? All info is much appreciated. Thanks.
    "Dude, you're effin' hardcore. The last thing I would think about after yacking is 'hmmm wonder if my supps absorbed before blowin' muh chunks.'"

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

Stats: 6'5", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 756
    Pump24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pump24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pump24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pump24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pump24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pump24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pump24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pump24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pump24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pump24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Pump24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Pump24's BodySpace
    I'm not sure about just breasts but I buy some of the Healthy Choice meals and things like that and they have good calories and usually around 25-35g of Protein so I rely on those a lot. Hope this helps a little. and this is offtopic, but let me know how the Storm/ST stack goes for you cuz I'm thinking of trying it next . Good Luck Bro!
    "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    -Arnold

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

B-U-L-K-I-N-G from 200-240 then
    C-U-T-T-I-N-G from 240-225

Supplements:

Gaspari SizeON! (Arctic Lemon Ice)
    MAN Body Octane
    SciVation Xtend (Lemonade)
    ON 100% Whey (Chocolate)
    NOW Adam
    NOW Omega-3
    USPLabs Supper Cissus Rx

Stats: 5'10"
    BodyPoints: 9030
    CHM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CHM's BodySpace
    I like tyson boneless skinless chicken breasts. They cook up great. 1 serving(3oz raw) has 100 cals ,1g fat, and upward of 20g protein.
    ...Not with uncertainty. Thus I Fight:not as one who beats the air. But I discipline my body and bring it into Subjection...
    1 Corinthians 9:26-27

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own. You were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20

BodyPoints: 3445
    ericTHEninja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ericTHEninja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ericTHEninja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ericTHEninja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ericTHEninja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ericTHEninja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ericTHEninja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ericTHEninja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ericTHEninja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ericTHEninja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ericTHEninja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit ericTHEninja's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Fyasko View Post
    I'm going to Costco sometime in the next couple days and I want to buy some frozen, pre-cooked chicken breasts, and I was wondering which brand has the healthiest and best tasting? All info is much appreciated. Thanks.
    Precooked? I think that's one of the first thing that affects how healthy they are for you. With most things, if they're precooked (and microwavable), it means they're full of preservatives to prevent them from going bad (even if they're already frozen). Read as salt, sodium, etc.

You can save a lot of money by buying frozen bags of Kirkland chicken breasts or by buying a carton of chicken from the Costco butcher. Go buy a George Foreman grill and precook the food like that. I've been doing that for the last 4 years and have not only eaten healthy, but have saved a lot of money over buying precooked chicken.

Originally Posted by Pump24 View Post
    I'm not sure about just breasts but I buy some of the Healthy Choice meals and things like that and they have good calories and usually around 25-35g of Protein so I rely on those a lot. Hope this helps a little. and this is offtopic, but let me know how the Storm/ST stack goes for you cuz I'm thinking of trying it next . Good Luck Bro!
    I'm not knocking you b/c the word healthy is a subjective word, but Healthy Choice is really only healthy for people who're looking for a quick alternative to making their own food or who want an easy way out. Unfortunately, Healthy Choice meals are either relatively high in sodium or carbohydrates (w/20-30% of those going to sugars). Check the menu selection here.

Again, it's your call. If you're just trying to eat healthier, than Healthy Choice is fine. I just wanted to throw that comment out there b/c a lot of people think things like Healthy Choice, Lean Cuisines, etc. are adequate replacements.

BodyPoints: 4566
    saaltydog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saaltydog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saaltydog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saaltydog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saaltydog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saaltydog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saaltydog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saaltydog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saaltydog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saaltydog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saaltydog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit saaltydog's BodySpace
    I have eaten all kinds of chicken breast from a ton of different stores. I find the best is the individually frozen chicken breast from walmart(The walmart brand.? It is actually really cheap also. It is 5.50 for 3 lbs. The chicken breast comes out so moist and tender it's unbelievable.