K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Am I getting In enough calories?

I am 14, 5ft 5 and 3/4 and weight 110lbs.

I play tennis for an hour 5x a week, workout 4-5x a week, and I eat about 2100 calories.

Is this enough for me? I think best is around 2.5k, but I feel 'full' on this much. Keep in mind that I may need more because of my age.
    My workout log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155733223&p=1108106083#post1108106083
    Youtube V-Log :http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb5m_m_3kMatAVfGjrdKYMw/videos

VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000) VasculAres is a name known to all. (+5000)
    More is better at your age bro. Tennis is no joke of a sport... lots of running and cardiovascular work. You are going to easily burn a lot of calories especially in an hour. Then you are working out on top of that. I would say you should probably be consuming at least 3500 calories per day. Make sure they are nutrient dense calories as well.
    ★Texas DFW Crew★

RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000)
    No, you are not eating enough. If you wanna be a bag of bones, continue to eat 2100 calories. And reason why your feel full on 2.5k is because your small and your body is not used to it.

I'd push to at least 3k, especially at your size.
    Current: 15% BF

Goal: 10 - 12% bodyfat.

I rep back: <3

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are 14!! WHY ARE YOU EVEN CARING!

Go out and enjoy being a kid!
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post

i disagree with your comment mate, 4 think it's great he has found bb so early on in his life,
    op i really wanna help you out brah, i can be your mentor so we will keep in constant communication and discuss training and nutrition and your love for tennis.
    First off 4 have to ask 5 questions:
    1) what is your current routine?
    2) what does your nutrition currently look like?
    3) do you have access to any supps or they too dear?
    4)do you train at home or at a gym? And finally
    5) what are your goals?
    Let me know how you go with this and we can setup a mentoring thread for me to personally respond to you and also offer others the chance to chime in.

K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VasculAres View Post
    More is better at your age bro. Tennis is no joke of a sport... lots of running and cardiovascular work. You are going to easily burn a lot of calories especially in an hour. Then you are working out on top of that. I would say you should probably be consuming at least 3500 calories per day. Make sure they are nutrient dense calories as well.
    Yea I try to eat lots of food, but i have NO IDE how to eat 3500 cals, especially from nutritient dense foods. Would be torture lol

Originally Posted by RoWdY_RuFf_BoY View Post
    No, you are not eating enough. If you wanna be a bag of bones, continue to eat 2100 calories. And reason why your feel full on 2.5k is because your small and your body is not used to it.

I'd push to at least 3k, especially at your size.
    Maybe push for 2.5k?

Im not super on point with calories/macros like others on this forum. But I do like to keep an estimate. Besides, if you check the 'teenage' section theres plenty of people 14/15 who have made great progress tracking their diet.

Not trying to e-war bro, just putting it out there

Originally Posted by TheProgressiveOne View Post
    i disagree with your comment mate, 4 think it's great he has found bb so early on in his life,
    op i really wanna help you out brah, i can be your mentor so we will keep in constant communication and discuss training and nutrition and your love for tennis.
    First off 4 have to ask 5 questions:
    1) what is your current routine?
    2) what does your nutrition currently look like?
    3) do you have access to any supps or they too dear?
    4)do you train at home or at a gym? And finally
    5) what are your goals?
    Let me know how you go with this and we can setup a mentoring thread for me to personally respond to you and also offer others the chance to chime in.
    1) Layne Norton's Power/Hypertrophy. Focusing on increasng weight every power day. Check my workout log if you want a more detailed description.

2) around 2000-2200 calories, 150-160g protein.

3) No supps

4) Train at a gym

5) to gain 1-2lb a week of mainly muscle, till I can no longer see any abs relaxed, then cut.
    My workout log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155733223&p=1108106083#post1108106083

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by K-Krakrz View Post
    Im not super on point with calories/macros like others on this forum. But I do like to keep an estimate. Besides, if you check the 'teenage' section theres plenty of people 14/15 who have made great progress tracking their diet.

Never said you were ;-) Just think at your age you should be enjoying yourself and not worrying about things like that.

Your age is the best time to grow and enjoy food whilst your metabolism is skyrocketing and your hormones too
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea I try to eat lots of food, but i have NO IDE how to eat 3500 cals, especially from nutritient dense foods. Would be torture lol

Maybe push for 2.5k?

1) Layne Norton's Power/Hypertrophy. Focusing on increasng weight every power day. Check my workout log if you want a more detailed description.

2) around 2000-2200 calories, 150-160g protein.

3) No supps

4) Train at a gym

5) to gain 1-2lb a week of mainly muscle, till I can no longer see any abs relaxed, then cut.
    ok its good you have a solid workout plan in place..thats the most important element imo.

U need to eat more food man..i dont know how people strruggle with this so i suggest eating A LOT more nuts.which are more calorie dense..also add some oliveoil and cheese into ur diet..these will help get the cals up..dont worry bout counting too much..just eat eat eat..i doubt you will get fat if you are lifting hard!

Dont worry bout no supps..it just makes things more convinient, but real food>supps anywayz mate.

Good, you will have access to a lot of different exercises and be able to have a lot of variety..

Those goals are good..but fairly agressive in the sense that 2lbs of muscle a week would be virtually impossible (unless u are really new to training)..i would aim for 4lbs growth in a month..notice i said growth not muscle as there will be a certain amt of fat based on many factors (genetics, diet etc)..

I suggest choosing a goal weight and have a realistic time frame to reach it..say 3 months u wanna gain 10lbs, after six months u wanna have 20 lbs on and after 12 months u wanna be @ 160lbs..then go after these goals..do watever it takes..

Eat more, train till your stuffed....then train some more...dont worry bout this overtraining bullshi t..just freakin lift heavy ****.

You also have a great advantage in that you can sleep a lot..try and get 8-9 hours of rest at night..this will ensure max growth!

Never said you were ;-) Just think at your age you should be enjoying yourself and not worrying about things like that.

Your age is the best time to grow and enjoy food whilst your metabolism is skyrocketing and your hormones too
    TBH I used to be extremly on point with calories- I would never eat anything 'dirty' and out of my macros, lmao. However, now I just focus on getting enough cals in and hitting the protein. Hopefully the rest will take care of itself.

ok its good you have a solid workout plan in place..thats the most important element imo.

U need to eat more food man..i dont know how people strruggle with this so i suggest eating A LOT more nuts.which are more calorie dense..also add some oliveoil and cheese into ur diet..these will help get the cals up..dont worry bout counting too much..just eat eat eat..i doubt you will get fat if you are lifting hard!

Dont worry bout no supps..it just makes things more convinient, but real food>supps anywayz mate.

Good, you will have access to a lot of different exercises and be able to have a lot of variety..

Those goals are good..but fairly agressive in the sense that 2lbs of muscle a week would be virtually impossible (unless u are really new to training)..i would aim for 4lbs growth in a month..notice i said growth not muscle as there will be a certain amt of fat based on many factors (genetics, diet etc)..

I suggest choosing a goal weight and have a realistic time frame to reach it..say 3 months u wanna gain 10lbs, after six months u wanna have 20 lbs on and after 12 months u wanna be @ 160lbs..then go after these goals..do watever it takes..

Eat more, train till your stuffed....then train some more...dont worry bout this overtraining bullshi t..just freakin lift heavy ****.

You also have a great advantage in that you can sleep a lot..try and get 8-9 hours of rest at night..this will ensure max growth!
    I know I shouldnt be counting much, but its kinda hardwired into my brain now lol. How much should I aim for about? 2.5k? Yea at this stage of my life muscle growth wont exactly be very quick so w/e, just trying the best I can.

yea I dont care about overtraining lol. Layne himself said that overtraining is bullsh*t, which is why the porgram is so high volume.

O and I cant really sleep lots I have exams all the time and I have to catch the bus to school, so thats like 11:30pm-6am

TBH I used to be extremly on point with calories- I would never eat anything 'dirty' and out of my macros, lmao. However, now I just focus on getting enough cals in and hitting the protein. Hopefully the rest will take care of itself.

I know I shouldnt be counting much, but its kinda hardwired into my brain now lol. How much should I aim for about? 2.5k? Yea at this stage of my life muscle growth wont exactly be very quick so w/e, just trying the best I can.

yea I dont care about overtraining lol. Layne himself said that overtraining is bullsh*t, which is why the porgram is so high volume.

O and I cant really sleep lots I have exams all the time and I have to catch the bus to school, so thats like 11:30pm-6am
    just eat more..count ur calories and hit 2750..if u put on 1lb that week then 2750 is good..if u put on too much weight then go down a put in calories and vice versa..

Oh and dont give me those excuses..ive done years of skooling and you dont have exams all the time..

You wanna get big? Make the sacrifices..i get up @ 4.30am just so i can get a workout in..i plan my time efficiently..i suggest you do the same..

How long does ur average workout last?

just eat more..count ur calories and hit 2750..if u put on 1lb that week then 2750 is good..if u put on too much weight then go down a put in calories and vice versa..

Oh and dont give me those excuses..ive done years of skooling and you dont have exams all the time..

You wanna get big? Make the sacrifices..i get up @ 4.30am just so i can get a workout in..i plan my time efficiently..i suggest you do the same..

How long does ur average workout last?
    um... sorry bro, but I DO have exams all the time lol. I have them once a term (4 terms in nz), along with all sorts of test/assignments/exams from tutoring, etc)

Time for workouts arent an issue tho, I just do it after I get back from school. Avg workout lasts around 1hr 10 mins? IDK

um... sorry bro, but I DO have exams all the time lol. I have them once a term (4 terms in nz), along with all sorts of test/assignments/exams from tutoring, etc)

Time for workouts arent an issue tho, I just do it after I get back from school. Avg workout lasts around 1hr 10 mins? IDK
    look im just trying to help out here..if u wanna be a lil bish and complain bout exams then fine. But dont come on here asking for advice and then dont listen to it anywayz..i know ur gonna just eat 2500 calories like u have already suggested...and i bet u weight urself in shoes and clothes and hold drink bottles etc wen u do..u also probly weigh urself a few times a week on an inconsistant time frame...

But hey if you wanna keep asking basic questions then go ahead..any other poster would have just glimpsed passed this thread and not put in the effort that i have put in...but what for?

Go to the teen misc section and tell them all ur problems..

If i could go bak in time i would give you this one piece of advice:

its so obvious and basic that calories in must be higher than calories out to see growth..you tell us u are obsessed by counting calories yet u dont even know the basic essentials regarding macros etc..so why lie?

Eat more kid..eat till you cant wat any more...then blend up some food and eat some more...eat while you sleep, eat while you are doing ur hours and hours of homework (yet u still manage to reply to my posts quickly spread throughout the day...obviously not studying as much as u claim)..and just eat till you hate food.

Come bak in 6 months and show me progress. Until then stfu

Registered Drug User Nuttynutskin's Avatar
    Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    2500 calories is a good start for someone your age. I doubt that I was eating that much at 14. Just keep lifting and monitoring your progress. You don't need to lift more than 4 days a week especially being already active as it sounds you are. Give it time, you're only 14.

Registered Drug User Nuttynutskin's Avatar
    Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Come bak in 6 months and show me progress. Until then stfu

lolz

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just eat.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

xtomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

6-7 hour sleep is considered average in alot of countries.

vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong BUMP! -_-
    *Hollywood's rabid cage crew*

Bulking log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145653801