Page 3 of 330 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by brandibopeep View Post
    a little BUMP to see how our first bulks are going.

I was afraid I was getting a little carried away with the calories so I got "stricter" about sticking closer to 2250-2300 range a week or so ago. I am pretty sure now that I'd need to stick closer to the 2300-2400 range because I actually lost weight the last 2x I weighed(3 days apart). I am aware of normal monthly flucuations etc. but this wasn't that.

So anyway....how is everyone else doing? Hopefully still plowing forward and feeling motivated and dedicated to put'n on some MUSCLE
    I didnt do so well last week! I might have made up for it during the weekend, but from what I can see, Monday through Friday, my average calories were around 2000. I guess I'm so used to eating about that many calories (for such a long time too), that it's just second nature now. I know it's not THAT hard. A handful of almonds and an extra serving of rice or milk would do the trick.

I haven't given up though! The one thing that does kinda suck is the water fluctuations and lack of appropiate work clothing. I'm up at least 3-4 lbs for the last couple of weeks, and lots of that it's water bloat (I know it is) and some clothing is fitting a little tighter. This is ok for now, but I really dont want to buy more work clothes right now. I can't exactly afford it. And I can't look like a bum at work. Sigh.
    "The Way Out Is Through"

Digital Bath Explained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmPBuSpmfA

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its going great for me! Although I weighed in on Saturday and was the same weight as two weeks prior (want to gain 1-2 lb/month, so should have seen *something*), and also have to make sure I keep my cals higher above maintenance. Made up for it a bit by going out to dinner that night and eating a whole lot above maintenance (like 1600 above, LOL!). Anyhow, now I'm committed to aiming at 300 above maintenance instead of the 150-200 I was aiming for before.

My lifts are going well, I just got back from my "end of week" workout, lifting a bit past my old max (but only 3 reps instead of 5) and everything went great. For some reason, the last two weeks I have been getting very paranoid of my squats and my squat form. To the extent that I am almost psyching myself down beforehand, thinking I'm going to pull something. But like today, once I'm in there and pushing the weight around I am fine and it's never as horribly hard/painful/injury-provoking as I was scared of. I just squatted 145 to just below parallel for 3 reps with good form and felt like I could pull off another couple reps, so I think I'm on track physically, but I need to stop the mental issue that is starting about the squats. I didn't have this problem before my knee got sore.

My knee (which went off two Thursdays ago from horseback riding) is still not at 100%, but it doesn't hurt at all lifting. The only time I notice it (and it's not really painful, just sometimes feels a little twisty and like it has to crack) sometimes walking and taking a turn to fast. Oh, and when I stretch the inner thigh, where you have your legs apart and lean to one side - leaning to that side aches the inner part of the knee, I think because in that position more weight is on the medial side.

Oh, and yesterday I went shopping for clothes (LOL, I went pants shopping while bloaty, usually a bad thing, but I was looking for bigger pants so it was actually good!). While I was in the dressing room with all those fun mirrors, I took the opportunity to flex my back muscles. It was quite mesmerizing to see all those little muscles around the scapula flexing through different motions, I can never see it that well in my home mirror. I think I spent a little too long fascinated by my muscles.

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had a major fat day not too long ago and almost lowered my calories. I'm only eating 1900-2000 calories on average but I'm definitely gaining on that. I do online courses for school at home, so it's pretty much sit and study all morning, workout, study, vegg, bed. Not very active.

But getting stronger is absolutely worth it! I am loving being able to get PR's every single week and constantly being able to increase the weight and get all of my reps with it! It's sweet It's been about 2 months now, so I'm going to keep it up until next March, hopefull
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    HI All! How is the bulking going?

I am so full.

I don't even want to eat anything. Every meal is feeling forced at this point. I have been doing this now about four months and I am getting sick of eating all the time. I never in my life thought I would say that! But still really having fun lifting. How is everyone doing?

Ass busting work + consistency + time = results. -Lyle M.

simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10) simonabona is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Love this thread!

Wow... this is one of the best threads... lol...

Its so interesting to read what all you ladies have to say about bulking.... I am just starting to LIFT heavy!!!! and loving it and am trying to bulk aswell... and Im glad to hear that everyone is going thru the same things (mentally). I think its hard for us girls to GAIN weight and feel great! But with knowing that there is a purpose behind it. I mean the scale is only a number but its how we feel and look!

How long does one bulk for? When do you decide you want to cut/ maintain again? I know some do it for a loooooong time (ie 6 months or more)

Anyways just wanted to say awesome thread and thanks for all the great advice from everyone!

green(bean)machine brandibopeep's Avatar
    brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SJBC View Post
    HI All! How is the bulking going?

I am so full.

I don't even want to eat anything. Every meal is feeling forced at this point. I have been doing this now about four months and I am getting sick of eating all the time. I never in my life thought I would say that! But still really having fun lifting. How is everyone doing?
    getting sick of eating? not me <oink, oink> I have NO trouble getting 2300+ calories eating pretty darned "clean" and since I have been working in some treats here and there I could *easily* go way beyond that if I wasn't careful.

SO is everyone having crazy flucuations in what you think you see in the mirror? Somedays I think I see muscle gains, somedays I think I see nothing but extra fluff....somedays I feel lean and somedays I am not sure if I see much change at all! Although it's only been a bit over 2 months for me....I so regret not doing measurements at the start of this and decent pics :S
    In my pursuit of achieving a leaner body I've realized I was better off before calorie counting...my life was more balanced and my lifting was more enjoyable so back to living,loving & lifting I am! No more weighing...myself or my food ;)

priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OMG!! I am so glad I found this thread! I just recently decided to do a mini recomp/bulk and have been trying to figure out my meal plan. I have been struggling on how I'm going to keep upping my calories because of the amount of food! I was trying to keep to the same meals I had set up for when I was dieting down just adding more and it seemed impossibe!

***runs off to figure in some FUN food ***
    Last edited by priceor; 10-24-2010 at 06:23 PM. Reason: typo
    ~Olivia~

We are what we repeatedly do, Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. -- Aristotle

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by priceor View Post
    OMG!! I am so glad I found this thread! I just recently decided to do a mini recomp/bulk and have been trying to figure out my meal plan. I have been struggling on how I'm going to keep upping my calories because of the amount of food! I was trying to keep to the same meals I had set up for when I was dieting down just adding more and it seemed impossibe!

***runs off ot figure in some FUN food ***
    Lol! Good girl!

leigh92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leigh92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leigh92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leigh92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leigh92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leigh92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leigh92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leigh92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leigh92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leigh92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leigh92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My bulk's going well - I have gained 20 lbs in 8 weeks (from 87 to 107 lbs) and have noticeably more muscle, and I'm progressing very well in weights

The thing I'm hating most is how big my thighs are getting. I know this is probably really dumb since I'm still a 00 in jeans, but my thighs used to not be able to touch at all, and now they touch sometimes depending on my posture when I stand with my feet together. It makes me feel really gross. I've been wanting to start a cut soon but I'm trying to stick with with it as long as I can since I know I shouldn't be cutting

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by leigh92 View Post
    My bulk's going well - I have gained 20 lbs in 8 weeks (from 87 to 107 lbs) and have noticeably more muscle, and I'm progressing very well in weights

The thing I'm hating most is how big my thighs are getting. I know this is probably really dumb since I'm still a 00 in jeans, but my thighs used to not be able to touch at all, and now they touch sometimes depending on my posture when I stand with my feet together. It makes me feel really gross. I've been wanting to start a cut soon but I'm trying to stick with with it as long as I can since I know I shouldn't be cutting
    Keep it going girl! It's a mind game but you're just now at a healthy weight. If anything, scale back the cals just a bit. Twenty pounds in 8 weeks is fast, but at your starting weight, you needed it. I already have my shopping trip planned to buy new jeans. It's not something to be mourned. It's something to celebrate!!!

bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My bulk is on hold. I broke my finger 2 weeks ago and it makes it pretty difficult to hold onto weights. I've been eating at maintenance and doing the leg machines. I can't do much for my upper body though.

Originally Posted by bethanyboo View Post
    My bulk is on hold. I broke my finger 2 weeks ago and it makes it pretty difficult to hold onto weights. I've been eating at maintenance and doing the leg machines. I can't do much for my upper body though.
    That sucks! I hate injuries. Broken bones even more
    Any idea how soon you can get back to upper body?

bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    That sucks! I hate injuries. Broken bones even more
    Any idea how soon you can get back to upper body?
    I originally went to Patient First and they thought it'd take 2 weeks to heal. Ha! It's so swollen that I can't bend the finger. I've had it splinted for 2.5 weeks and I have an appointment with an orthopedic doctor next week so I suppose I'll find out then. I've been hearing that finger injuries usually take around 6 weeks to heal. We'll see. I can't wait to get back to upper body exercises!

Surprisingly I can grip well enough with 4 of my fingers on the left hand to pop out a couple of pull ups. But it's not easy. I'm trying to remember to do some pull ups every now and then at home.

erkahj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, I'm on a bulk at the moment. Feel good every so often. But feel pig-gish every so often too. Are my pants supposed to be getting tighter? I know I'm supposed to be gaining weight. But I didn't think my jeans would feel this tight. Getting slightly concerned on whether i'm just becoming a fatty! lol.

How long is everyone bulking for? I miss seeing muscle definition!! Tis a hard transition for sure!

I started my bulk the 2nd week of Sept. At the gym tonight their scale had me up 6.5 pounds. This morning I did my measurements. Mid thigh and calf are up 1/2". Everything else, including waist, is up 1/4". I didn't measure my hips at the start, but I think I'm up 1/2" there too. Abs aren't as defined but my abs don't look bad at all.

I'm going shopping for larger jeans in a couple of weeks

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I started my bulk the 2nd week of Sept. At the gym tonight their scale had me up 6.5 pounds. This morning I did my measurements. Mid thigh and calf are up 1/2". Everything else, including waist, is up 1/4". I didn't measure my hips at the start, but I think I'm up 1/2" there too. Abs aren't as defined but my abs don't look bad at all.

I'm going shopping for larger jeans in a couple of weeks
    I absolutely love your enthusiasm! Just saying.

I started bulking in August. My lowest weight was 115lbs, but mostly fluctuated between 116-118lbs...I am 123lbs now, with one inch on my thighs, waist, and hips. Abs have totally disappeared. But my main compound lifts are all up by like...20lbs! Pretty cool My size 26 jeans actually still fit kind of losely!! And I can still fit into the really tight dress pants I bought when I was at a lighter weight!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

green(bean)machine brandibopeep's Avatar
    brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bethanyboo View Post
    that sux FWIW I broke a finger years ago and I vaguely remember it taking close to the 6 wks to not be tender.

Originally Posted by erkahj View Post
    Yeah, I'm on a bulk at the moment. Feel good every so often. But feel pig-gish every so often too. Are my pants supposed to be getting tighter? I know I'm supposed to be gaining weight. But I didn't think my jeans would feel this tight. Getting slightly concerned on whether i'm just becoming a fatty! lol.

How long is everyone bulking for? I miss seeing muscle definition!! Tis a hard transition for sure!
    I am hoping to bulk til Feb-March which would be 7+months...somedays there is no doubt in my mind that I'll make it at least that far and then there are days where I'm not so sure!
    My jeans,which didn't have much room to give, got tight pretty quick...in hindsight I think MOST of it was bloat and then some water weight(started creatine). Now that I am 2+months into this I *know* there's more than bloat/water weight in my britches..I just hope it's more muscle than fat! I've been hoping to build my butt and I can tell by the way my ass cheeks don't fit in my boyshort undies that it's bigger ::fingers crossed:: it's bigger in a firm-muscley way and not in a jiggly way!
    In my pursuit of achieving a leaner body I've realized I was better off before calorie counting...my life was more balanced and my lifting was more enjoyable so back to living,loving & lifting I am! No more weighing...myself or my food ;)

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    I absolutely love your enthusiasm! Just saying.

I started bulking in August. My lowest weight was 115lbs, but mostly fluctuated between 116-118lbs...I am 123lbs now, with one inch on my thighs, waist, and hips. Abs have totally disappeared. But my main compound lifts are all up by like...20lbs! Pretty cool My size 26 jeans actually still fit kind of losely!! And I can still fit into the really tight dress pants I bought when I was at a lighter weight!
    Ha! 26's are what's tight on me now. I'll go shopping on Veteran's Day. I'll see how the 27's fit. Allowing for some stretching as they get worn. I just don't want to have to turn around and buy 28's in Feb. Although, I'd still be pretty pleased

It's kind of weird. This is my 3rd bulk (bogarting in on the first time bulkers thread) and I'm eating more than the last two. Yet I have less growth in my tummy than in the previous two bulks. Maybe my body had finally gotten the message about what I want it to do.

digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hello all!

Last couple of weeks were rough! I was PMS'ing and it was SO hard to eat more. My body is so used to eating 1900-2000 calories, so I stayed around that for the last two weeks. Thankfully my workouts haven't suffered. If anything, I've been really killing it.

This past week though, has been going great! I got around 2300 on Monday and 2200 both Tuesday and yesterday. I also kept them SUPER clean, which makes me think that it's not as hard as I used to make it in my head.

My foods have been:
    - protein shake in the morning (pausterized egg whites, 1% milk, a scoop of whey)
    - cottage cheese with a dab of honey
    - mixed nuts (about an ounce)
    - a meat (chicken this week), 2-3 servings of vegetables (usually served in a bowl) with a piece of light cheese and some dark chocolate to end a perfect lunch.
    - a medium sized apple with wonderful white chocolate Peanut Butter
    - a boiled egg
    - another meat with a couple of more servings of vegetables
    - a banana
    - home made pumpkin bread (using splenda!)
    - 1/2 cup cottage cheese before bed.

It's been great! I love my foods right now, I'm digging my macros (30f/30p/40c) and I'm not feeling as bloated this week, though I'm really filling my jeans today
    "The Way Out Is Through"

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by digitalbath11 View Post
    Hello all!

Last couple of weeks were rough! I was PMS'ing and it was SO hard to eat more.
    LOL what?!?! Are you serious?

I feel like eating the house when I'm PMSing.
    ^_^

Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    LOL what?!?! Are you serious?

I feel like eating the house when I'm PMSing.
    haha.. I see how this can be confusing. Normally, I'm with ya. However, this was a particularly crazy month, because I'm finally getting my period back in order (after losing it for about half of the year- so yay!). So, I was more bloated than normal, and eating ANYTHING made me feel like a giant snorlax. I just couldn't fit anymore! Crazy.

"The Way Out Is Through"

julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

thought id chime in this thread since all you guys are doing the samething as me and can totally relate to what im doing so as of today still up 11 lbs broke out the out the size two jeans thank goodness my legs have some growth on them its the only thing keeping them up i didnt think i could handle this weight on the scale that is...but i love the fact that i have my butt back and maybe some tatas im aware its prob fat and i dont care im just excited i can now fit back in my b-cups and not have to wear a sports bra all the time not really sure if 11 lbs is to much in almost 4 months but i like my squishiness right now...sort of:/ might just do this for a year...almost to six months whats another 6 hope everyone is doing well heres to some pretty muscles!

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    haha.. I see how this can be confusing. Normally, I'm with ya. However, this was a particularly crazy month, because I'm finally getting my period back in order (after losing it for about half of the year- so yay!). So, I was more bloated than normal, and eating ANYTHING made me feel like a giant snorlax. I just couldn't fit anymore! Crazy.

[IM G]http://forums.g4tv.com/image.php?u=116398&type=sigpic&dateline=1267065740[/IMG]
    You and I are in the same boat! I got mine back this month for the first time after my figure competition (I lost it mid-prep). I went up to 127 lbs (yarly! ) and all I felt like doing was eating. I didn't even want to move I felt so swollen up, haha.
    ^_^

priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10) priceor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    - home made pumpkin bread (using splenda!)
    Oooh! That sounds yummy! I've never made it using splenda before....how does the conversion from sugar to splenda work out? I guess I should clarify...as in how much do you use?
    ~Olivia~

We are what we repeatedly do, Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. -- Aristotle

Originally Posted by priceor View Post
    Oooh! That sounds yummy! I've never made it using splenda before....how does the conversion from sugar to splenda work out? I guess I should clarify...as in how much do you use?
    This is the recipe I used: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Downeas...ad/Detail.aspx

I think the substitution from sugar to splenda is about half. So this calls for 3 cups of sugar, and I used 1 and 1/2 cups of spenda (buy the baking bag for this).

I particularly heart this recipe, because of all of the yummy spices. After 30-40 minutes in the oven, your ENTIRE HOUSE will smell like AWESOME.

ZOMG TRY IT!
    "The Way Out Is Through"

Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    You and I are in the same boat! I got mine back this month for the first time after my figure competition (I lost it mid-prep). I went up to 127 lbs (yarly! ) and all I felt like doing was eating. I didn't even want to move I felt so swollen up, haha.

lol.. funny how BAD I really wanted it back, and now that it's back, I'm like... "hmmm... awesome???" haha.

I was 127 this morning. I lol'd.
    "The Way Out Is Through"

thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is the recipe I used: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Downeas...ad/Detail.aspx

I think the substitution from sugar to splenda is about half. So this calls for 3 cups of sugar, and I used 1 and 1/2 cups of spenda (buy the baking bag for this).

I particularly heart this recipe, because of all of the yummy spices. After 30-40 minutes in the oven, your ENTIRE HOUSE will smell like AWESOME.

ZOMG TRY IT!
    OK, I'm not bulking so I'm just sneaking in here because this caught my eye. I'm not really a baker, so forgive this stupid question ....
    do you use just straight-up vegetable oil as the recipe calls for? or can you use something a bit healthier? I imagine olive oil might taste too ... olive-y?

OK, interloper leaving ....

ZOMG TRY IT!
    You're bulking and using splenda???

You're bulking and using splenda???
    oh I know, I know.... *hides*

I don't really want to blow up in sugar? That's my train of thought at least. This recipe calls for 3.5 cups of flour, which I'm not substituting. So I feel that it's "carby" enough...
    "The Way Out Is Through"

Originally Posted by thedogdidit View Post
    OK, I'm not bulking so I'm just sneaking in here because this caught my eye. I'm not really a baker, so forgive this stupid question ....
    do you use just straight-up vegetable oil as the recipe calls for? or can you use something a bit healthier? I imagine olive oil might taste too ... olive-y?

OK, interloper leaving ....
    Yeah, many people substitute apple sauce for vegetable oil. I think it's about half.

Yup...

http://chefmom.sheknows.com/tips/Details/83.htm

I haven't tried doing that with this particular recipe (and not really planning on it, since I'm bulking and all), but I dont see why it wouldnt work.

OK.. NOW GO TRY IT OMGZZ!!
    "The Way Out Is Through"