Page 60 of 330 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 9897
    take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    It can take a few weeks. It really depends on how long you've been dieting and if you have some food sensitivities you weren't previously aware of. Yes, increasing your water intake can help.
    Thanks Freebird. I had been dieting for a year and 3 months - with one month of a diet reset in the middle. My stomach still feels fairly hard, but it's just sticking out at the bottom much further than it was before - maybe even an inch.

I'm really hoping it will level out, especially since I need to fit into a bridesmaid dress in June that I'm getting fitted for on May 18th. But it's a size 6, so I have to be able to fit into that size.

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    take.it.off - watching your transformation has been awesome. you're rocking it, girl.

angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welp here's a few pics to start. I'll follow this up with the rest. I know there's a lot and I'm sorry if it's too much. Any thoughts? Btw, all you ladies that have been posting pics look amazing! Thanks for helping me be brave enough to post my own
    Attached Images
    Last edited by angelkisssed; 04-21-2011 at 05:40 AM.
    "There's no special secret to losing fat under a caloric deficit. What someone should do is write a book called the Dip**** Diet. You take a ****, and dip it in peanutbutter, beat on your chest like Tarzan, chant "I AM SOMEBODY" seven times, then proceed to eat the dipped ****." - AA

*to Peter* Hey...hey big guy. You want-you want a SODA? Hmm? Do you? Do you want a SODA?? -Stewie

http://www.********.com/jess.rader1

angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10) angelkisssed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ...and the rest! *phew*

I know I have a lot more work to do as far as building mass goes. I'm assuming I've a pretty good base? Now I'm trying to build on it..."trying" being the operative word here

ALSO: edited to add: ignore my stretch marks PUHlease :/
    Attached Images
    Last edited by angelkisssed; 04-21-2011 at 05:42 AM.
    "There's no special secret to losing fat under a caloric deficit. What someone should do is write a book called the Dip**** Diet. You take a ****, and dip it in peanutbutter, beat on your chest like Tarzan, chant "I AM SOMEBODY" seven times, then proceed to eat the dipped ****." - AA

*to Peter* Hey...hey big guy. You want-you want a SODA? Hmm? Do you? Do you want a SODA?? -Stewie

Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    You look great! I can definitely see a difference in your quads.
    Thank you! Yea, I think my legs will be the easiest for me to build

Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brittdesi08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by angelkisssed View Post
    ...and the rest! *phew*

I know I have a lot more work to do as far as building mass goes. I'm assuming I've a pretty good base? Now I'm trying to build on it..."trying" being the operative word here
    Great definition! You seem to be on the right track!

take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) take.it.off is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by andrerox80 View Post
    take.it.off - watching your transformation has been awesome. you're rocking it, girl.
    Thank you so much! I'm so new to this idea of putting on weight, but I'm excited to see my muscles grow . I'm just hating this bloated lower belly...

...and the rest! *phew*

You look awesome!!!!!

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm assuming I've a pretty good base?
    yes!!! i am def gonna wanna follow your bulk. you're gonna kill it and look phenomenal!

ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ...and the rest! *phew*

You look AMAZING! Your so lean now, your at the perfect start for a bulk!

toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000)
    ...and the rest! *phew*

You are really lean - but definitely have a great base for a bulk - time to start eating!! Good luck!
    Goal: Peace, love & happiness...and arms that go bump in the night.

“It's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale" G. Roth

Hello bulkers! I know i left the thread around the New Year, just wanted to show yall my progress from my cut, i'm feeling great and don't know if it's all in my head, but I feel like my 3 month bulk made a difference! Let me know what yall think

The first one 2 are me prebulk, the second 2 are from today. Both pictures are me at 113lbs. I feel like I filled out a bit!
    Attached Images

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ...and the rest! *phew*

Ha! And you were bemoaning someone else's starting point! Damn lean and you have some awesome muscles already. This could be one tremendous bulk

Originally Posted by take.it.off View Post
    Thank you so much! I'm so new to this idea of putting on weight, but I'm excited to see my muscles grow . I'm just hating this bloated lower belly...
    Give it time. Some of that can also be intestinal bloating. Our digestive systems have to adapt to more of all food groups. I find ginger tea very helpful at times.

Originally Posted by Brittdesi08 View Post
    Hello bulkers! I know i left the thread around the New Year, just wanted to show yall my progress from my cut, i'm feeling great and don't know if it's all in my head, but I feel like my 3 month bulk made a difference! Let me know what yall think

The first one 2 are me prebulk, the second 2 are from today. Both pictures are me at 113lbs. I feel like I filled out a bit!
    Yep. I think it did make a difference Just think what you could do over 6-7 months!

Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    Ha! And you were bemoaning someone else's starting point! Damn lean and you have some awesome muscles already. This could be one tremendous bulk

Give it time. Some of that can also be intestinal bloating. Our digestive systems have to adapt to more of all food groups. I find ginger tea very helpful at times.

Yep. I think it did make a difference Just think what you could do over 6-7 months!
    Your right FBM, and I certainly look forward to my next bulk come Fall! I feel like I've learned so much already, I'm so happy with my results so far!

onejp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Guidance needed please!

Hello..so, I'm about to embark on a muscle gaining journey & am in need of some direction. I'm 17 & about 120lbs, 5'7". I've figured out I need about 2000 cals a day, and will adjust by 100/200+- as needed. I've been lifting weights for about 2 years, I suppose, so I know how to do the basic movements and am not a newbie in that regard. But, I don't know which mass gain program to follow! There are soo many out there, each claiming to be "the best", but how do I choose?! ( NROL, layne norton's, macdow 5x5, 5/3/1, splits, full body, etc..) Also, as I train alone, I'm a bit frightened of max outs like reps of 3 and stuff, and I don't want to get trapped under a bar or something! My primary goal is as much muscle gain as possible & I was wondering if anyone had particular success with a specific routine or knew of any proven ones? Thank you, any advice is much appreciated!

Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000)
    When you say you've been lifting for about two years and know the basic movements, what do you mean?
    What kind of program have you been doing?
    Did you make up your workout?
    Did it include the basic compound exercises.....squats, row, bench press, SLDL or Deadlift?

I've been trying to recommend to everyone all pro's beginner workout. Scroll down a few posts and you'll see the how its set up. It is set up on 5 week cycles. Has great strength/endurance progression. I ran it for a few cycles myself and loved it. If you can stick with it for several cycles, you will see more muscle and strength. There are many people in the old thread and the new one that have made great gains by doing this program. If you have any questions, there are many people that offer advise and can answer most any question you might have. all pro regularly visits this thread to answer questions also. Just remember, stick to the program. Do not alter it in any way or you will stall.

The old thread was 3 years old. If the program didn't work it wouldn't have ever gotten that far

Good luck.
    ~Moosifee~

"Yes, if you squat wrong it f**ks things up. If you squat correctly, those same f***ed-up things will unf**k themselves." -- Mark Rippetoe

(Cycle 3 : all pro's 636)

InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50)

320 calorie bagel

DM, after a few more sessions with a trainer, that's the program I plan to follow.

I was grocery shopping, checking labels before throwing things into my cart, and something happened that I think kind of illustrates the mindset I'm struggling with.
    The first package of bagels had 200 cals each, the second had 320, and without thinking about it I started to put them back. I'm just not used to eating more. I'm my mind, less is better.

ARRRRGGGG. I'm really hoping it doesn't take weeks/months of working hard and not seeing any muscle growth to change this mindset.

As much as I was hoping to not have to follow a set menu, I may have to just to get the hang of it.

Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, I've always been under 110 lbs, then put on about 28 (fat) and struggled to get it off. I've always been able to eat as much as I wanted and not worry about weight. Since I've gotten older, things have changed. I think I've cut back on everything so many times and found that it really didn't help.

I think by cutting calories/fat, it compromises your immune system, at least for me it seems that way. Every time I cut back, I get freaking deathly sick. In reality, I'm depriving my body of what it needs to keep it going/protecting the immune system by continuously staying fat free/low calorie, etc.

I'm getting over a stomach virus/food poisoning right now. Been having abdominal pain for 3 weeks and had a CT done Tue. Haven't gotten the results as of yet. I still blame it on cutting calories.

I'm now struggling with myself to actually eat and not feel bad about it. I have to keep in mind that it will take time. I've been telling myself this since Oct. I'm so impatient.

I don't plan to have a "set menu". I will eat as much as I can...within reason, workout and be happy. I'm not going to compete or anything. I just want to look like I did a few years ago. I'd love to have nice muscles like I see some ladies around here but I've come to the conclusion that I really don't want to stress so much over food/exercise. I tend to obsess way too much and then I stress. I refuse to do that anymore.

I've lost too much weight since I've been sick and now I have to eat to get my motor back up & running.

So hang in there.

It will not happen over night.
    Everyone is different.
    You will reach your goal.
    Be patient.
    ~Moosifee~

"Yes, if you squat wrong it f**ks things up. If you squat correctly, those same f***ed-up things will unf**k themselves." -- Mark Rippetoe

(Cycle 3 : all pro's 636)

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by onejp View Post
    Hello..so, I'm about to embark on a muscle gaining journey & am in need of some direction. I'm 17 & about 120lbs, 5'7". I've figured out I need about 2000 cals a day, and will adjust by 100/200+- as needed. I've been lifting weights for about 2 years, I suppose, so I know how to do the basic movements and am not a newbie in that regard. But, I don't know which mass gain program to follow! There are soo many out there, each claiming to be "the best", but how do I choose?! ( NROL, layne norton's, macdow 5x5, 5/3/1, splits, full body, etc..) Also, as I train alone, I'm a bit frightened of max outs like reps of 3 and stuff, and I don't want to get trapped under a bar or something! My primary goal is as much muscle gain as possible & I was wondering if anyone had particular success with a specific routine or knew of any proven ones? Thank you, any advice is much appreciated!
    You are going to need a lot more than 2000 calories. Probably more like 2500+ calories

As for which routine to try, try them all! Pick the one that interests you the most and try it on for a good 6 weeks. Then you can change to another routine if you'd like. All of the 5 rep and below routines should only be run for shorter periods of time before cycling to higher rep routines. Your CNS, joints, and muscles need a break. So you might start with NROL, move to Norton's (which uses both 10 and 5 reps), move back to a 10 rep routine, then try 5/3/1. Every routine works. What is best for you can only be determined by you trying them on.

When doing sub 5 reps you do need to take extra care. Bench in the squat rack, use spotters, etc.

Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So I posted a few new pics on my body space, i feel so fat. I'm not nearly as lean as any of you, should I even be bulking? I feel like I need to be cutting. But I don't want to ruin my lifting progress. Plus, I really screwed up my body by eating 1200kcals a day last summer and I want to try to get things back to normal.

Anyway, if anyone could give me some input... Some guy in my class called me fat last week and I think it got to me. Ive never been called fat before

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...how_to_overeat

Stumbled across this article during my nightly research, 1K power oats and my netflix catch-ups Found it extremely useful, beneficial, and motivating to me in my bulking endeavor. Thought maybe perhaps you ladies might enjoy the read. It starts slow but the top of page 2 on is KILLER. Hope you enjoy as much as I did. Totally bookmarking THIS page to go back and read when the going gets tough.

And thanks ladies for all your feedback on my pics!! Sorry there were so many. It's been a good 6 months since I've seen a proper progress pic of myself and darn it all if it's def NOT the same thing I see in the mirror everyday! Seeing it via pic is a different thing altogether I think. Looking forward to building this base. Thanks for all the encouragement and support. I couldn't do this bulk without you guys and that's the honest-to-goodness truth <3

Originally Posted by Ksorra View Post
    So I posted a few new pics on my body space, i feel so fat. I'm not nearly as lean as any of you, should I even be bulking? I feel like I need to be cutting. But I don't want to ruin my lifting progress. Plus, I really screwed up my body by eating 1200kcals a day last summer and I want to try to get things back to normal.

Anyway, if anyone could give me some input... Some guy in my class called me fat last week and I think it got to me. Ive never been called fat before
    Girl, you are not fat. Not by any stretch of the imagination. That guy was just saying you're fat to get a rise out of you. Tell any girl she's fat and it's going to get a negative reaction 99% of the time. It had nothing to do with reality. I your guns are bigger than his

Keep bulking. Never stop when you're progressing in the gym.

InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) InThePocket will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my initial input is that guy is a jerk. Can we say that? You aren't fat, I saw the progress pic on BS before I saw your post here and think you look great.
    Last edited by InThePocket; 04-21-2011 at 06:22 PM.

ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey everyone,
    Im a first time bulker... I kinda dont know what Im doing but hopefully I can get some advice here

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You've never been called fat before because you ARE NOT FAT.

I get the same kind of doubts you're expressing. I am definitely not as lean as most of the ladies on here, and never will be, so what do I think I'm doing bulking? And then I remind myself that what I think I'm doing is building nice big muscles, 'cause that's what I want over and above anything else. And the only way to do that is to feed my body. If I've learned anything from these forums, it's that.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ksorra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You guys are all so amazing, I really appreciate you guys putting up with my whining and getting me through this. You're right freebirdmac, I'm doing so amazing with my lifts right now I don't want it to stop.

Thanks guys, I feel a ton better already

Thanks inthepocket, pretty sure he was jealous that I can do more clap pushups than him!

Dreahere, I definitely understand and I have the same goals, and I think you look awesome btw. We can do this, right?!

I'll just keep thinking about how awesome it feels to deadlift 185 than worry about how much I weigh

bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    I am definitely not as lean as most of the ladies on here, and never will be, so what do I think I'm doing bulking? And then I remind myself that what I think I'm doing is building nice big muscles, 'cause that's what I want over and above anything else. And the only way to do that is to feed my body. If I've learned anything from these forums, it's that.
    I get a little insecure about this sometimes too. I see some (er, most) of the ladies on this forum and think that I have a loooooong way to go. But I'm with ya, I really just want more muscle.

green(bean)machine brandibopeep's Avatar
    brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Deviant Motive View Post
    And for those ladies just starting to workout, please try all pro's Simple beginner's workout. brandibopeep was on it for 9 cycles, I think, and looks great..
    Well Thank YOU for the compliment . I'm actually just finishing my 7th cycle of it.

Originally Posted by onejp View Post
    As far as the workout (just from the little bit of info I gathered over time) you are best of with a full body workout(focusing on compound movements) until you have a decent amount of time under your belt. Also even though you don't feel like a beginner you probably still are. JMO but I would recommend NROL or the WO above mentioned. There's alot more to it than I can comprehend...programming, CNS stuff.. and from what I remember a "beginner" has different needs than someone who's been at it on a regular basis for a while. Either get the NROL book or skim over the original thread to the AllPro'sBeginnerWorkout thread in the main workout forum....paying attention to AllPro's explanations.

Oh and ITA with FBM...you are gonna need alot more than 2000 calories! HTH!

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)

Dreahere, I definitely understand and I have the same goals, and I think you look awesome btw. We can do this, right?!
    Aw, thanks! And, yes, we can!

Originally Posted by bethanyboo View Post
    I get a little insecure about this sometimes too. I see some (er, most) of the ladies on this forum and think that I have a loooooong way to go. But I'm with ya, I really just want more muscle.
    There was a thread somewhere on here a few months back (which I did not post in and haven't been able to find again) that asked whether there was anyone who just wanted to have muscles without being super-lean, and people posted pics in it of not-super-lean women with big muscles whom they wanted to emulate. I wish I knew what it was called or who started it, so I could look at those pictures again

As an aside, I gotta tell you, in the thumbnail of your avatar pic, your cropped-out friend's hand sorta blends in with the doorframe behind you, and I always thought that instead of standing next to a guy who has his arm around you, you were standing in front of an extremely tall man who had his hand on your shoulder. Every once in awhile it would catch my eye on one of your posts and I would think, "Wow, I wonder if that woman dates an NBA player?" Then one day I looked at your profile and saw what the actual picture was, lol. I am such an idiot.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

GAH! Finally had a chance to post this, but I've been meaning to since I saw it this morning. You. Look. Freakin'. AWESOME!!!! I WISH I looked like you (legit). Keep up the amazing work and the other girls said it already....that dooood is a jerk. What manner of douchbaggery is THAT?! Sheesh. Chin up girly and keep doing what you KNOW is right because bodies don't lie and it's obv you know what's up

Page 60 of 330 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast