Page 5 of 330 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fitlover you look awesome. I will try to get up the nerve to post a bulking pic....

Ass busting work + consistency + time = results. -Lyle M.

chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if I can figure out how to get the pics off my new cell I'll post them haha. I'm sadly lacking skills handling basic technology
    "The more you tell me I can't do something the more successful I will be at making you look like a fool" - C. Cutting

"There will always be reasons not to do something... will there ever be enough to do it?" C. Cutting

"Waiting for motivation to come to you may work sometimes but the most successful people always go looking for it when it is lacking" C. Cutting

chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelly88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shmalex4 View Post
    Thank you so much for your advice! I'm trying to gain muscle/weight right now so I'll keep them constant. It's a good mental challenge too.

Another question: How do you deal with those "fat" days where you wake up and think that youre gaining weight too fast and want to stop?? I'm experiencing one right now
    For me the same things I mentioned...doing something that makes me feel good like not trying to fit into my "small" jeans :P

I'm starting to look at bulking as a "healing" (kinda cheesy!) period because I'm giving my body permission to nutrition to grow and heal damaged tissue for the first time in, sadly literally, as long as I can remember. I'm saying goodbye to any remaining food "quirks" and forcing myself to find happiness outside of what I consider to be within a comfortable range of a "good enough" body. I had much more healing to do than I ever realized until I decided to gain weight. I focus on how healthy I feel (even though I very regularly "indulge" in my favorite foods like chocolate, fresh breads, even fruit felt forbidden at one time, cookies or whatever else it may be... I focus on the bigger picture... it's better to enjoy small, moderate amounts and accept that without losing control than try to be unrealistically restrictive and end up eating 3 times more in an hour.
    "The more you tell me I can't do something the more successful I will be at making you look like a fool" - C. Cutting

"There will always be reasons not to do something... will there ever be enough to do it?" C. Cutting

"Waiting for motivation to come to you may work sometimes but the most successful people always go looking for it when it is lacking" C. Cutting

shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love fitlover's idea, so here are my pics:

Be proud!

SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10) SJBC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get ready for some "curves" Appx 5 mos of eating at a surplus...
    Attached Images

Ass busting work + consistency + time = results. -Lyle M.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SJBC View Post
    Now that's what a bulk should look like 5 months down the road

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice legs!
    ^_^

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love fitlover's idea, so here are my pics:

[I MG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r257/shmalex4391/jklkjh/IMG_0010.jpg[/IMG]

[I MG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r257/shmalex4391/jklkjh/IMG_0013.jpg[/IMG]

Be proud!
    Doing great, girl! EAT UP!!
    ^_^

green(bean)machine brandibopeep's Avatar
    brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000)
    shmalex4....yeah, aren't you the one askin' bout having fat days???? next time you have one of those lemme come smack u around

Here are some quick pics taken this morning:

and to try to show the start of an "inner" quad which I so want:

I wish I had similar "befores" so I could compare them....
    In my pursuit of achieving a leaner body I've realized I was better off before calorie counting...my life was more balanced and my lifting was more enjoyable so back to living,loving & lifting I am! No more weighing...myself or my food ;)

karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok I'M in...lol...sorry the pics are a bit fuzzy,my camera does not always want to work for me.
    Attached Images
    ...karoline...

Originally Posted by karoline8 View Post
    ok I'M in...lol...sorry the pics are a bit fuzzy,my camera does not always want to work for me.
    wow, GREAT upper body! Delts are looking awesome!
    ^_^

digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like the pic idea.

I took these yesterday after chest and tri's day....

I'll post some more later...
    Attached Images
    Last edited by digitalbath11; 10-30-2010 at 02:16 PM.
    "The Way Out Is Through"

Digital Bath Explained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmPBuSpmfA

digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    I thought it might be appropriate to post a picture of the "bulking" me:

You ladies should add yours!
    your smiling face says it all... "nomnomnomnom"

BTW, I dig your siggy.... "with the lights off"... lmao
    "The Way Out Is Through"

Digital Bath Explained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmPBuSpmfA

shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shmalex4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by digitalbath11 View Post
    I like the pic idea.

Originally Posted by brandibopeep View Post
    shmalex4....yeah, aren't you the one askin' bout having fat days???? next time you have one of those lemme come smack u around

Here are some quick pics taken this morning:
    [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/brandibopeep/IMG_0626.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/brandibopeep/IMG_0627.jpg[IMG]
    and to try to show the start of an "inner" quad which I so want:
    [IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/brandibopeep/IMG_0631.jpg[IMG]

I wish I had similar "befores" so I could compare them....
    You ladies look great!!! keep it up!

Doing great, girl! EAT UP!!
    Thanks! I'm trying and eating more than I ever have.

PS Brandibopeep, recovering from ED so its a dysmorphic thing I'm sure but just eating even when you're not hungry is what gets me

brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000) brandibopeep is just really nice. (+1000)
    PS Brandibopeep, recovering from ED so its a dysmorphic thing I'm sure but just eating even when you're not hungry is what gets me
    YES it is and I will be glad to remind you of that so you don't get discouraged! Hope I can offer helpful support and that my dry sense of humor doesn't offend
    In my pursuit of achieving a leaner body I've realized I was better off before calorie counting...my life was more balanced and my lifting was more enjoyable so back to living,loving & lifting I am! No more weighing...myself or my food ;)

WOW! Hard to believe this is your first bulk!

I like the pic idea.

you look great! Thanx for sharing pics...I think it'll be very motivational for us all! keep'm coming!

YES it is and I will be glad to remind you of that so you don't get discouraged! Hope I can offer helpful support and that my dry sense of humor doesn't offend
    Thanks for your support! I hope I can offer it right back, and thank you for starting this thread, it has helped me a lot. I'm hoping my stomach "fills out" so my ribs aren't visible anymore. And rest assured, I LOVE sarcasm and a dry sense of humor any time of the day

karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=brandibopeep;569697111]WOW! Hard to believe this is your first bulk!

lol...thank you...I think ...I've never done an intentional bulk, just ate whatever for years, then getting preggo packed on the pounds (up to 215lbs)...so I'm just finishing 2+ years of dieting, lost loads of fat but also muscle. I still have some chub to lose but thought it would be best to work on gaining muscle before focusing of fat loss again, besides I had stalled out for months on fat loss and really had nowhere elso to go...thought I'd try something wild like eat...lol...and I got addicted...there's no turning back now.
    ...karoline...

Hmmmm, maybe this is the wrong thread for me since I've done a bulk in the past, hah! Oh well

your smiling face says it all... "nomnomnomnom"

BTW, I dig your siggy.... "with the lights off"... lmao
    Your traps and arms are looking great girl!

And yes....lights off, HAH!
    ^_^

julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10) julysray is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well today was awesome FOOD that is chillis then a party then some pumpikin roll will posts pics monday really wishing every night please let the fat gain go my tatas it never does only just a little the rest goes to that nice chubby part above my belly button i know you girls have to know what im talking about everyone have a safe halloween and eat lots of CANDY

lol...thank you...I think ...I've never done an intentional bulk, just ate whatever for years, then getting preggo packed on the pounds (up to 215lbs)...so I'm just finishing 2+ years of dieting, lost loads of fat but also muscle. I still have some chub to lose but thought it would be best to work on gaining muscle before focusing of fat loss again, besides I had stalled out for months on fat loss and really had nowhere elso to go...thought I'd try something wild like eat...lol...and I got addicted...there's no turning back now.
    it *was* a compliment!

Hmmmm, maybe this is the wrong thread for me since I've done a bulk in the past, hah! Oh well :rolleyes!
    too late! you are one of us now and now you'll have be our voice of wisdom

Originally Posted by julysray View Post
    well today was awesome FOOD that is chillis then a party then some pumpikin roll will posts pics monday really wishing every night please let the fat gain go my tatas it never does only just a little the rest goes to that nice chubby part above my belly button i know you girls have to know what im talking about everyone have a safe halloween and eat lots of CANDY
    LOL about the tatas wishes!
    regarding pumpkin roll...I baked 2 this week <nomnomnommmmmmm>

it *was* a compliment!

too late! you are one of us now and now you'll have be our voice of wisdom
    Teehee - I'm here to keep you ladies eatin!
    ^_^

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hmmmm, maybe this is the wrong thread for me since I've done a bulk in the past, hah! Oh well
    You're not alone

Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    You're not alone
    You rawk, FBM!
    ^_^

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just wanna say that you guys are awesome. i've been following this thread from the beginning and will continue to do so. you're doing great and the pics are awesome.

i am so trying to mentally get to the place where i can bulk. it's beyond a mind fuk, using karla's terminology. last year i decided to gain 10 lbs, so i guess i "bulked" (i dunno if it's considered different when you're underweight) - i lifted hard and ate hard - but i did it in a way that's sort of screwed me for now. at least, constributed to why it's hard to swallow. i wanted to gain quickly b/c i thought that would be easier psychologically for me, and i think at the time it actually was, but so i made my caloric surplus pretty substantial and gained even faster than i had expected. scary fast. now of course i know that's totally in my control. go a few hundred over maintenance and gain at a better pace. i know that rationally but don't trust it. and right now i am just so damn attached to the number on the scale and maintaining exactly that number (i am so lame and ounces matter to me) and i just don't think i can handle it, even though i know i would look better w/ more muscle, and the physiques i find attractive and appealing and aspire to definitely have more mass. my head is screwy.

geez, sorry, nonsensical babble.

Originally Posted by andrerox80 View Post
    just wanna say that you guys are awesome. i've been following this thread from the beginning and will continue to do so. you're doing great and the pics are awesome.

i am so trying to mentally get to the place where i can bulk. it's beyond a mind fuk, using karla's terminology. last year i decided to gain 10 lbs, so i guess i "bulked" (i dunno if it's considered different when you're underweight) - i lifted hard and ate hard - but i did it in a way that's sort of screwed me for now. at least, constributed to why it's hard to swallow. i wanted to gain quickly b/c i thought that would be easier psychologically for me, and i think at the time it actually was, but so i made my caloric surplus pretty substantial and gained even faster than i had expected. scary fast. now of course i know that's totally in my control. go a few hundred over maintenance and gain at a better pace. i know that rationally but don't trust it. and right now i am just so damn attached to the number on the scale and maintaining exactly that number (i am so lame and ounces matter to me) and i just don't think i can handle it, even though i know i would look better w/ more muscle, and the physiques i find attractive and appealing and aspire to definitely have more mass. my head is screwy.

geez, sorry, nonsensical babble.
    I think that tomorrow, on Halloween, you should take your scale outside and perform a voodoo ritual on it. Purge it and yourself of it's demons. Release them into the wind. Then beat the ever living crap out of it with the biggest hammer you have. Bury the remains. Then go eat some candy to celebrate your liberation.

Not putting a smiley on this as I'm serious!!!!

Oh, use safety glasses or throw something over the scale so you're not hurt by it's evil flying debris.

Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    I think that tomorrow, on Halloween, you should take your scale outside and perform a voodoo ritual on it. Purge it and yourself of it's demons. Release them into the wind. Then beat the ever living crap out of it with the biggest hammer you have. Bury the remains. Then go eat some candy to celebrate your liberation.

Not putting a smiley on this as I'm serious!!!!

Oh, use safety glasses or throw something over the scale so you're not hurt by it's evil flying debris.
    HAHAHA! I agree!
    ^_^

[QUOTE=brandibopeep;569749531]it *was* a compliment!

I know, and thank you...my humor is often misunderstood, and yes a bit strange as well...lol...have a good night.
    ...karoline...

wow, GREAT upper body! Delts are looking awesome!
    Thank you very much
    ...karoline...