Page 318 of 330 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,540 of 9897
    kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Imorerep View Post
    I am on my first bulk, and gained around 10lbs so far... I don't know how much more I should be gaining, and would like to hear your opinons...
    I've gained 14 lbs and will keep going. I haven't changed clothing sizes, I don't feel fluffy, I really like the way I look and I'm still at a lower end of the BMI scale.

SilverCape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilverCape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilverCape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilverCape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilverCape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilverCape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilverCape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilverCape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilverCape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilverCape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilverCape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Imorerep View Post
    I am on my first bulk, and gained around 10lbs so far... I don't know how much more I should be gaining, and would like to hear your opinons...
    How long have you been bulking?
    How much have you been gaining every week?
    What is your bodyfat?
    Do you still feel too small?

We need more info on you to provide you any proper answers

gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ok, someone check my napkin math to see if I'm dumb or not:

If I started out at 135 and 23% bf in May and I plan to put on 15 pounds through the end of the year so 2 lb/month and I get to "keep" 5 lb. of that as muscle then at 20% bf I should be 132?

That would put me at 20% in May 2016... I think... is that even close?
    "It's a scientific fact that regular unicorns do not lift." -rockangel

ain5053 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ain5053 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ain5053 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ain5053 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ain5053 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ain5053 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ain5053 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ain5053 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ain5053 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ain5053 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ain5053 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    115 lbs squat! my most so far

On the other hand, I had minor surgery and had to travel for work last week - missed the gym all week. Still had my calorie intake, yet lost 2 lbs. Back to 108. Guess it is due to me walking around a lot more as well as a higher water intake due to high sodium consumption for a few days.

kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have to admit it: my squat sucks. I've added 15 kg (33 lbs) to my front squats since july, while I've added about 30 kilos (66 lbs) to my deads since january. My quad development is slow. :/

My deadlifts are pretty good, that's something at least. Once I realized that DL lockouts are just like KB lockouts there wasn't much to it, just locking away. But I couldn't do as many reps!

cat10595 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat10595 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat10595 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat10595 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat10595 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat10595 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat10595 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat10595 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat10595 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat10595 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat10595 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hit some new PBs today, despite having been out of the gym for a week due to circumstances! 35kg bench, 52.5kg squat and 55kg deadlift! Not huge numbers in the scheme of things, but I'm pretty damn happy!

Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    EVOO shots are doing my booty so good I'm around 118.8lb-120lb right now. Not really sure because it fluctuates so much but I'm glad it's not even close to going under 118 anymore.

Been following a hypertrophy and strength full-body program focusing on lower body (legs 4x a week) and my butt has grown a solid .5" after a little over a week of eating 500cal over maintenance and training well.

Been having body image issues regarding the "big booty, small waist" image being popular these days. I get really insecure that I'm more on the petite side with a short torso, 27" waist, and not-so-wide hips. I've woken up crying last week because I had a bad dream that my boyfriend was ogling women with huge butts Some days I feel good about my shape but others are really bad...

It's funny because of my 4 year past with anorexia and bulimic and wanting to be emaciated and now I get sad that I'm not curvy!

Wearing my corset right now but a part of me is telling me that I shouldn't even care about waist-hip ratio and whatnot.. Boyfriend tells me I'm his favorite and that I'm the prettiest to him but whenever I see pictures of curvy women I feel really ugly. >_<
    Bulking & Lifting :)

Originally Posted by Babygirl95 View Post
    EVOO shots are doing my booty so good I'm around 118.8lb-120lb right now. Not really sure because it fluctuates so much but I'm glad it's not even close to going under 118 anymore.

Been following a hypertrophy and strength full-body program focusing on lower body (legs 4x a week) and my butt has grown a solid .5" after a little over a week of eating 500cal over maintenance and training well.

Been having body image issues regarding the "big booty, small waist" image being popular these days. I get really insecure that I'm more on the petite side with a short torso, 27" waist, and not-so-wide hips. I've woken up crying last week because I had a bad dream that my boyfriend was ogling women with huge butts Some days I feel good about my shape but others are really bad...

It's funny because of my 4 year past with anorexia and bulimic and wanting to be emaciated and now I get sad that I'm not curvy!

Wearing my corset right now but a part of me is telling me that I shouldn't even care about waist-hip ratio and whatnot.. Boyfriend tells me I'm his favorite and that I'm the prettiest to him but whenever I see pictures of curvy women I feel really ugly. >_<
    Looking at your pics Babygirl, I could be you only taller. My measurements now are 27/36. I've added one inch on my hip/butt measurement since january (and, I might add, they've become a little broader since I had kids).

When I was your age, it was really popular having a large shirt tucked in a pair of 501's. It didn't look too good on someone with my long, skinny legs and non-existent hips. I remember feeling like I looked like a boy. To be fully honest, one of the reasons I got into weight training was my waist, but equally honest: I am so happy about the way I look, and I love being slender (too tall to be called petite!), and in all honesty - I get a lot of attention because of my butt. It has surprised me, but don't underestimate the Power of a Small Yet Well Trained Butt.

Life becomes so much easier if you embrace what you are born with. There are many women jealous of your body type! Work with what you have and make the best out of it, both in training and in clothing. My banana body looks smashing in a figure-hugging stretchy dress.

mariannej5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariannej5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariannej5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariannej5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariannej5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariannej5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariannej5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariannej5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariannej5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariannej5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariannej5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kgrrl View Post
    Looking at your pics Babygirl, I could be you only taller. My measurements now are 27/36. I've added one inch on my hip/butt measurement since january (and, I might add, they've become a little broader since I had kids).

When I was your age, it was really popular having a large shirt tucked in a pair of 501's. It didn't look too good on someone with my long, skinny legs and non-existent hips. I remember feeling like I looked like a boy. To be fully honest, one of the reasons I got into weight training was my waist, but equally honest: I am so happy about the way I look, and I love being slender (too tall to be called petite!), and in all honesty - I get a lot of attention because of my butt. It has surprised me, but don't underestimate the Power of a Small Yet Well Trained Butt.

Life becomes so much easier if you embrace what you are born with.There are many women jealous of your body type! Work with what you have and make the best out of it, both in training and in clothing. My banana body looks smashing in a figure-hugging stretchy dress.
    This is great advice...it's so easy to compare ourselves to others. Just have to be the best you can be and embrace your shape.

runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    MY BUTT HAS GROWN 2 INCHES IN A MONTH AND A HALF.
    IM NEVER GONNA STOP BULKING.

BUTT THOSE BOOTY GAINZ
    (lol see what I did there)

midnightisolde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Made some PRs this week. I got 22.5kg for reps on barbell standing overhead press - heaviest I've done! I was proud of myself a few months ago because I worked up to 20kg. Also progressed on hip thrusts - 71kg for two sets of 8 reps! yay Front squats also good - I only started doing them a month ago so my starting weights were just the bar to practice. Now getting 30kg for 6 reps.

Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Life becomes so much easier if you embrace what you are born with. There are many women jealous of your body type! Work with what you have and make the best out of it, both in training and in clothing. My banana body looks smashing in a figure-hugging stretchy dress.
    Omg this was such a nice post, I feel a lot better. The voice in my head has been constantly telling me what you've just said, that a lot of people are probably jealous of MY body type and would probably rather be leaner looking like me and that I should just be happy that I'm healthy and look decent.
    Thank you!

Omg this was such a nice post, I feel a lot better. The voice in my head has been constantly telling me what you've just said, that a lot of people are probably jealous of MY body type and would probably rather be leaner looking like me and that I should just be happy that I'm healthy and look decent.
    Thank you!
    Focusing on and showing off the good things feels better. Glad I could help. I spent my whole twenties being so insecure, and I felt such a relief when I finally started to feel less insecure.

Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tried a 'mini-cut' for summer and gave up, not enough muscle base for that yet. Still bulking-this time straight through bikini season. First summer ever that I will not wear a bikini.

Good things-my butt is bigger and my waist is the same size. Things are 'lifting'. Just need to be patient and *trust the process*.

Power through-cheer me on girlfriends. :{
    Under Construction.

gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gaming has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jodie10 View Post
    Tried a 'mini-cut' for summer and gave up, not enough muscle base for that yet. Still bulking-this time straight through bikini season. First summer ever that I will not wear a bikini.

Good things-my butt is bigger and my waist is the same size. Things are 'lifting'. Just need to be patient and *trust the process*.

Power through-cheer me on girlfriends. :{
    Wear the bikini anyway. I used to live and work in a tropical resort destination and I promise you that no matter how you think you look, there are multitudes out there that are rocking the two piece that look worse.

Also, I'm doing the same thing. Not even trying to look good this summer. I figure I won't get to see if anything I've done has worked until next year.
    "It's a scientific fact that regular unicorns do not lift." -rockangel

I think I look better than ever. Looking forward to showing myself in a bikini. Am I delusional, perhaps? Nice kind of delusional, if so.

Been tanning topless in the backyard and I look a lot fitter than I actually am hehe
    Still around 118.8lbs but go up to 121 during the day which is cool :P

Feel like I'm addicted to training... After this week I'm forcing myself to take 2 rest days in a row since I train lower body 4x a week with 2 sets of upper on all 4 of those days. Bf is concerned that I'm not resting enough >.<

My schedule is pretty much train-train-rest-train-train but on the rest day in the middle sometimes I follow bf and do an upper workout even though I don't really need to.

Eating 2,300k a day has been pretty easy, olive oil shots and protein shakes with TONS of pb help a lottttt.

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Count me in on the "bulking through bikini season" train. I am not a first timer, but have never had the guts to bulk during summer. Imma rock that bikini anyway! LOL!

runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Btw, when do y'all decide to stop bulking? At what BMI/body fat%/amount of weight gained? Just curious!

Originally Posted by runliftandlove View Post
    Btw, when do y'all decide to stop bulking? At what BMI/body fat%/amount of weight gained? Just curious!
    I haven't really thought about stopping... I don't think I'll ever really stop? I don't want to stop growing stronger. At this rate I'm gaining sooo slowly (I guess the initial water weight gaining phase has passed.)
    Maybe IF I EVER end up with a belly size I'm uncomfortable with? Also BMI is not a good indicator of health/fitness/anything.

Bought a new bikini... It's the "scrunch butt" style bottoms but the style of bikini is also almost a thong type.. I didn't kno dat til I got my first order :O
    I bought a small at first but it was so tiny and I either had to legit have a thong bottom or have buttcrack showing, no either or! I re-ordered a large and it covers more and the top fits a little better (I have a wide chest .)

I'm selling the small I bought in case anyone is a very tiny woman and want this now sold-out bikini from AMI clubwear (they removed it from their store for some reason :/ ) It looks like this:

It also has a big bow on the butt, super cute
    PM me for the ebay link as I'm not sure I'm allowed to link my ebay here.

In the past, I would NOT have re-ordered a better size or even tried to get this kind of bikini, but since I now have a nice booty I feel fine wearing this kinda swimwear
    Last edited by Babygirl95; 06-21-2015 at 02:32 AM.

Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've had the same question. In the back of my mind I know that when I cut down I will lose muscle mass-but how much? Is it just based on how you look after you cut? Is there some way to predict? Etc.
    Under Construction.

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bought a new bikini... It's the "scrunch butt" style bottoms but the style of bikini is also almost a thong type.. I didn't kno dat til I got my first order :O
    I bought a small at first but it was so tiny and I either had to legit have a thong bottom or have buttcrack showing, no either or! I re-ordered a large and it covers more and the top fits a little better (I have a wide chest .)
    Blame it on the scrunch butt. All my actual bikinis are cheap Target bikinis that are just a flat piece of material in the back, but my posing suit is a scrunch butt, and the first time I put that on, I was just like "oh, hi butt that's not being covered by my suit at all."

Push day today.
    Cutting bench 1RM: 125lbs
    Today on dreamer bulk of peace: 7x135lbs
    Can I just never cut again? Pretty sure being fat used to be a status symbol. Can we bring that back?
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Blame it on the scrunch butt. All my actual bikinis are cheap Target bikinis that are just a flat piece of material in the back, but my posing suit is a scrunch butt, and the first time I put that on, I was just like "oh, hi butt that's not being covered by my suit at all."

Push day today.
    Cutting bench 1RM: 125lbs
    Today on dreamer bulk of peace: 7x135lbs
    Can I just never cut again? Pretty sure being fat used to be a status symbol. Can we bring that back?
    Yep it was my FIRST scrunch butt bikini and I was like holy wtf is this a thong?? I wore it to tan and play in the pool today and bf took some sweet pics that I WISH I could post in the squat booty thread, but I'm sure he'd disapprove
    Haha then all the obese people would be royalty... Uh oh :O

Anyways, I've been jumping from EXACTLY 118.8 to 119.4 back and forth lately. I'm eating at a 200-500 surplus, but more consistently on the 500 side.

I don't want to quit bulking. Ever.

However, I wonder if it's time to do just that? We finally have summer here, which means I'm out hiking, biking, fishing, doing a bunch of work in the yard and being active in a way I'm not when we have winter (and perpetual darkness, snow storms and -13 to -22F, no exaggeration). And I'm thinking that maybe I should do a mini-cut now rather than trying to cut when it's starting to get cold, I'm freezing my butt off, and it's absolutely impossible being active outside. Would this be a really, really bad idea? I've gained about 17,5 lbs, mid december to now.

I don't want to quit bulking. Ever.

However, I wonder if it's time to do just that? We finally have summer here, which means I'm out hiking, biking, fishing, doing a bunch of work in the yard and being active in a way I'm not when we have winter (and perpetual darkness, snow storms and -13 to -22F, no exaggeration). And I'm thinking that maybe I should do a mini-cut now rather than trying to cut when it's starting to get cold, I'm freezing my butt off, and it's absolutely impossible being active outside. Would this be a really, really bad idea? I've gained about 17,5 lbs, mid december to now.
    Literally ^^
    I never wanna stop after seeing gains but there has to be a point, right?

Literally ^^
    I never wanna stop after seeing gains but there has to be a point, right?
    I guess you won't know till the time comes IMO if you're wondering "when???" it's probably not time yet hehe

I didn't really track my food today. Breakfast was random, dinner was random. I THINK I ate maintenance or over... I drank a lot of juice and did my oil shots. Going to Pismo beach this weekend with my boyfriend. REALLY EXCITED TO PLAY IN THE SAND I miss being a kid

I think I will get a DEXA scan in a couple months and work backwards-ie., bodyfat vs. muscle base, how many pounds of muscle that means, then calculate how much longer I should bulk.
    Under Construction.

Gained 1/2" on my butt overnight.... Definitely the creatine and the pump from yesterday, but still... WOW

dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50) dominorosae will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just joining this thread now, been bulking for 6 months, from 117 to 126 lbs (5'4"), and I need extra support to keep going and not ruin my hard work in a cut ! I think it is too early to stop, but the weight gain is haaaard to handle

Btw sorry for the mistakes I'm french
    Instagram: @clemsuicide

Page 318 of 330 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast