Page 288 of 330 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,640 of 9897
    Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by maeva27 View Post
    I upped my cals to 2200 and I find I now have a hard time eating that much! I'm always low on the protein (but I still get around 145g which isn't too bad I guess).

I need to stuff my face with mini wheats more often I guess.
    I discovered the MaraNatha almond/chocolate spread and I think I could eat the entire pot. I love bulking

I also got my new training plan and there is 0 cardio involved!
    145g is more than enough for you at 123lb. You may find this link interesting > http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-...-bodybuilders/

If you are having trouble eating the volume of food then maybe up your fats. Sometimes I find it easier to eat things like nuts etc which are small in volume but have lots of cals.

pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just thought to post an update. I've been bulking since the beginning of September and have gained a total of 4.3 kg in 16 weeks, which translates to an average gain rate of 0.27 kg per week. I've been eating about 2200 to 2300 kcal per day. The last 3 weeks however I've been losing weight, so I guess I have to up my intake. Was thinking of going to 2300 - 2400 kcal per day.

Regarding lifting, I have been seeing gains and progress. Nothing spectacular, but slow and steady progress nevertheless. Today I finally reached 2x12 60 kg SLDL, from working my way up from 4 reps. Next week upping the weight again finally! This is a rather big one for me, because it is my only lift where I've progressed beyond my BW

Overall I'm very pleased with how this bulk is going. Yes I've seen the return of the belly roll, but at the same time I'm smaller and more shapely then I've ever been at this weight. The suits I used to wear previously at this weight are ok in the shoulders and too big at waist and bum. Guess I'm doing something right!
    I plan to continue bulking to the end of March before dropping down to maintenance for a few weeks and cutting a bit after that.
    Currently in my 2nd cycle of All Pro's Intermediate 2 and bulking!

pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10) pandorakick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    And some progress pics from start of bulk up to today, a period of 16 weeks.

To be honest I don't see much of a difference between the pictures... But those 4.3 kg has to be somewhere...

maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    145g is more than enough for you at 123lb. You may find this link interesting > http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-...-bodybuilders/

If you are having trouble eating the volume of food then maybe up your fats. Sometimes I find it easier to eat things like nuts etc which are small in volume but have lots of cals.
    Nuts + dark chocolate = way to up my cals!
    I'll check out the link you posted but I also feel like 145g of protein is enough for me.

I tried creatine again yesterday. Had half the serving with my lunch and half later in my post-workout protein shake. I seem to be doing ok, so maybe splitting the dose and taking it with eating is helping. We'll see how my stomach likes it after a few days I guess!

Question... Do you people limit sugar even when on a bulk? I had cereals for breakfast with my shake and also used sweetened coconut/almond milk in my shake. And I'm having fruits 2-3 times a day. The added sugar comes mostly from the coconut milk and the cereals when I have them (not daily). What do you think?
    Mom of two boys. Natural competitor.

IDFA Pro Bikini
    UFE Elite Bikini/Fitness

Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Quick check in. Gained about 5-6lbs my first month. Been really consistent with my calories except for the last few days... Time to get back on the train.

emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) emmee6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by oceanlaura View Post
    First time bulker here too! I have been dieting for so long it is almost inconceivable to me that I actually have to eat over maintenance. I'm so scared to eat those calories that I'm supposed to to build muscle (2500-2600), but I have made up my mind to do this.

I have not been able to get to where I want to be in terms of bodycomp and have been stuck here for so long that I am determined to do something else to achieve my goals. It's so mental tho...
    This is me too. I read a lot about the bulking and cutting process on here and I am afraid I will bulk and then not be able to cut. Did anyone else go through that? It's like as if I gain the weight then I'll be stuck at that. I know it's silly but it is the mental mind fuk I guess. I know it is what I need to do as well to reach my goals because right now I am just skinny. Not even really skinny fat, because I am toned and lean, but just...skinny (at my lowest weight I am 114lbs). I know I could see incredible results if I just could put aside the mental aspects of it and do it!

Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by emmee6 View Post
    This is me too. I read a lot about the bulking and cutting process on here and I am afraid I will bulk and then not be able to cut. Did anyone else go through that? It's like as if I gain the weight then I'll be stuck at that. I know it's silly but it is the mental mind fuk I guess. I know it is what I need to do as well to reach my goals because right now I am just skinny. Not even really skinny fat, because I am toned and lean, but just...skinny (at my lowest weight I am 114lbs). I know I could see incredible results if I just could put aside the mental aspects of it and do it!
    I am going through the same thing, after years of trying to lose weight I finally realised to get the body I want I need to gain muscle mass and I've now been bulking since mid December. I also get worried that when it comes to cut I won't be able to do it. I've decided to weigh myself only once every four or five weeks, if I weighed myself every week I'd be constantly thinking and worrying about it.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by emmee6 View Post
    Originally Posted by Pinky1985 View Post
    I am going through the same thing, after years of trying to lose weight I finally realised to get the body I want I need to gain muscle mass and I've now been bulking since mid December. I also get worried that when it comes to cut I won't be able to do it. I've decided to weigh myself only once every four or five weeks, if I weighed myself every week I'd be constantly thinking and worrying about it.
    I think how you are feeling is completely NORMAL. I felt exactly the same way when I first lost weight. I think as women we are also "conditioned" that skinny = better so like seeing a low number on the scale. My first bulk was tough mentally and TBH I did stuff it up. I gained way too fast... about 12lb in 12 weeks. You know what though? Nothing bad happened. I simply started cutting again. The skills that I learnt on this site I put back into action and I lost the excess. Now I'm bulking again because I looked way better after the 2nd cut which was a result of the short bulk that I did. Definitely worth it IMHO which is why I'm bulking again!

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ugh. My eating has gotten a little out of control. I went from being overtrained/fatigued while seeing my lifts stagnate and regress and my appetite disappear... to finally coming out of "the hole" and seeing improvement... to experiencing an increase in strength and hunger... to eating like a beast. I'm glad to be feeling stronger and having my appetite return... but dang... I've gone overboard. That's all. I just needed to vent.

For a giggle!

TFW Bulking....

Originally Posted by stephanielynn76 View Post
    Ugh. My eating has gotten a little out of control. I went from being overtrained/fatigued while seeing my lifts stagnate and regress and my appetite disappear... to finally coming out of "the hole" and seeing improvement... to experiencing an increase in strength and hunger... to eating like a beast. I'm glad to be feeling stronger and having my appetite return... but dang... I've gone overboard. That's all. I just needed to vent.
    Well the good thing is that you are feeling better!!! Yay!!! You seem to diet down really quickly too so I'm sure the damage isn't too bad. I'm always impressed by how sucessful your bulks have been.

stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For a giggle!

TFW Bulking....

Well the good thing is that you are feeling better!!! Yay!!! You seem to diet down really quickly too so I'm sure the damage isn't too bad. I'm always impressed by how sucessful your bulks have been.
    LOL @ the bear! Thanks girl. And you're right... I do tend to diet down quickly but I cannot lie... I always get scared that "this time" ... it won't come off like it did before.... but it always does... and I always wonder what progress I would have made if I had just kept going.

maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So I've been bulking for, what, three weeks? I'm up 3 pounds this morning. Not sure if it's a lot of water weight or not, but I need to say I feel AMAZING. Yes, my stomach is already getting a little softer but when I look into the mirror I still see some ab definition (obliques) and I think I look better with those added 3 pounds! I feel less skinny I guess LOL...

I'm going on vacation to an all inclusive resort in a few hours (bye bye crazy winter temperature) and plan on indulging... Not sure I'll be able to follow my current plan when I am there, but I still want to hit the weight room 3-4x that week. We'll see.

Just wanted to say I am so HAPPY I am not eating barely 1600 calories anymore and going crazy counting every tiny thing. Now get to enjoy my food. Any food And the best part is training 4x a week and NO FRIGGIN CARDIO!

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction ladies!

IDFA Pro Bikini
    UFE Elite Bikini/Fitness

floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I never thought Id be able to eat so much but after constantly increasing my cals each day its getting easier & easier! After struggling to find my maintenance cals and eat more, I have finally reached a steady 2400 cals a day and am actually gaining!! It feels so good and I just want to keep adding more! SO. HAPPY.

Not sure when/if I should add even more or dial it back, since idk whether the weight im gaining is just water weight or actual muscle/fat

Great work maeva!!! You'll love the results in the gym. Food makes you a beast!!

Originally Posted by floridagirl7 View Post
    Not sure when/if I should add even more or dial it back, since idk whether the weight im gaining is just water weight or actual muscle/fat
    My weight fluctuates a lot when I'm bulking due to water weight. What I do (nerd alert) is weight myself multiple times per week, plot this in excel and create a chart. I find it easier to look at the overall weight trend this way.

Some people weigh every day and then compare this weeks average to last weeks average. It's another way to even out the water weight fluctuations.

If you are on a solid lifting routine you will be gaining muscle. For women you want to be gaining about 2lb per month so I try to look at it from this perspective, rather than focusing on weekly gains. I know I retain a lot of water each month due to my cycle so looking at my gains overall seems more sensible.

Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinky1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What do you do if you haven't achieved your target for calories one day, but you already feel stuffed. Do you guys force yourself to eat more or just stop when you're full?
    My AllPro journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158843393

floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000) floridagirl7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What do you do if you haven't achieved your target for calories one day, but you already feel stuffed. Do you guys force yourself to eat more or just stop when you're full?
    I just recently had this problem. Dont let yourself go under your cals if your trying to gain! Just eat calorie dense things that wont make you feel super full. Ive found that taking a few spoonfuls of pb works like a charm

Great work maeva!!! You'll love the results in the gym. Food makes you a beast!!

My weight fluctuates a lot when I'm bulking due to water weight. What I do (nerd alert) is weight myself multiple times per week, plot this in excel and create a chart. I find it easier to look at the overall weight trend this way.

Some people weigh every day and then compare this weeks average to last weeks average. It's another way to even out the water weight fluctuations.

If you are on a solid lifting routine you will be gaining muscle. For women you want to be gaining about 2lb per month so I try to look at it from this perspective, rather than focusing on weekly gains. I know I retain a lot of water each month due to my cycle so looking at my gains overall seems more sensible.
    thats a great idea, I think I will be doing that! thank you

godstemple777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just started to increase my calories..A little scary..never ever have I wanted to GAIN WT.!

I look at it per weekly average. When I'm under it usually isn't that hard to have some extra beer or chocolate in the weekend to get around my weekly goal intake.

MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This bulk has turned dirty. 3000 a day and 3lbs gained in the last month. Oops. But it's a rollercoaster I can't get off, hahahaha
    Bench press: current 65kg, goal 70kg
    Squat: current 75kg, goal 90kg
    Deadlift: current 100kg, goal 120kg

Natural Physique Assoc. (UK) figure 2014, 2nd place.

So, in a recent turn of events, I'm taking a break from bulking :(

I did some comparison pics from last year's bulk to this one. I'm not sure if progress was made or not. It's hard to tell because I've got on different clothing and I'm not standing the same way.

Originally Posted by stephanielynn76 View Post
    I did some comparison pics from last year's bulk to this one. I'm not sure if progress was made or not. It's hard to tell because I've got on different clothing and I'm not standing the same way.

Even though your posture is different, I still think in this bulk you look leaner & more 'built'. You could try copying your pose from your first bulk and then taking a picture? I try to do the same pose when taking progress pictures.
    My AllPro journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158843393

Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hunnybee324 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Only 2 lbs difference but you look awesome. I think you've done a great job! Always better to look leaner at heavier weight than last time. Bc you certainly do!

[QUOTE=stephanielynn76;1199702051]I did some comparison pics from last year's bulk to this one. I'm not sure if progress was made or not. It's hard to tell because I've got on different clothing and I'm not standing the same way.

Even though your posture is different, I still think in this bulk you look leaner & more 'built'. You could try copying your pose from your first bulk and then taking a picture? I try to do the same pose when taking progress pictures.
    Yeah I need to stick to one pose. LOL. I think the pose in the more current picture is better... shows my chest more too.

Originally Posted by Hunnybee324 View Post
    Only 2 lbs difference but you look awesome. I think you've done a great job! Always better to look leaner at heavier weight than last time. Bc you certainly do!
    Thanks... I hope you are right. It's so hard to SEE the difference when you look at yourself every day... especially trying to compare one bulk to another. I've floundered a bit with this bulk so I'll be thrilled to have any progress.

Stephanie, I see a CLEAR difference!!! Look at yours arms and shoulders! I can also see a difference in your waist. You do look leaner and stronger.

Check in, I lost 1 pound while in vacation! Bleh ;( I didn't eat nearly enough. First time I lose weight on vacation and while I'm bulking... not good! Grocery and food prep today and might be upping my cals a little. Home glutes workout tonight and back to my 'normal' 4x/week workout schedule tomorrow, slept 4 hours due to my delayed flight, I really have no energy to hit the gym today (it is a good excuse right?!).

IDFA Pro Bikini
    UFE Elite Bikini/Fitness

tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tahinilove is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Steph you look amazing - I notice a clear difference too. Girl you are stacked ha!! Hope you are feeling better with everything!
    Bulking --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156429083

“It is never too late to be what you might have been.”

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by maeva27 View Post
    Stephanie, I see a CLEAR difference!!! Look at yours arms and shoulders! I can also see a difference in your waist. You do look leaner and stronger.

Check in, I lost 1 pound while in vacation! Bleh ;( I didn't eat nearly enough. First time I lose weight on vacation and while I'm bulking... not good! Grocery and food prep today and might be upping my cals a little. Home glutes workout tonight and back to my 'normal' 4x/week workout schedule tomorrow, slept 4 hours due to my delayed flight, I really have no energy to hit the gym today (it is a good excuse right?!).

I am using my life as an excuse not to go these past two days....

Originally Posted by tahinilove View Post
    Steph you look amazing - I notice a clear difference too. Girl you are stacked ha!! Hope you are feeling better with everything!
    ^^^
    this

I have gained so much unintended weight over these past few months, I don't even look like I have any muscle any more. My biceps barely popped when flexed . Digestive issues have finally taken their toll on me I think. Trying to correct it, but I am so effing impatient and frustrated.

vent done. thanks.
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dawnmsaunders is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Applied On day 2 of my first bulk now! Started a journal to track it too
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?

Bulk to Bikini Journal: t=159898911&p=1200540751#post1200540751
    ANSI (Closed): t=160616381&p=1216623541#post1216623541
    TSN (Closed): t=160616811&p=1216631611#post1216631611

schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tahinilove View Post
    Totally. Steph I totally notice a difference. Mainly upper body which is great. Boy do I wish I could bulk like you do. If that is an after photo of you bulking after having bulking struggles, then I'll take your struggles any day I know you've written about your tough times with this bulk but girl I think you've got good genes because dayum you did so well despite your troubles

Page 288 of 330 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 ... LastLast