Page 258 of 330 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,740 of 9897
    toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mgonzalez777 View Post
    How many grams were you consuming?
    About 3 gr. I don't weigh it - generally just throw it into my bcaas or water.

And re bloating - I figure I hold about an extra 3lbs when I use creatine.
    Goal: Peace, love & happiness...and arms that go bump in the night.

“It's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale" G. Roth

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do many of you take creatine during your bulk? If so, do you fallowing the loading phase first?
    I was taking it but have since been taken off it for this prep. Never loaded, just used a scoop a day.
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

Jen144 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen144 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen144 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen144 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen144 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen144 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen144 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen144 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen144 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen144 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jen144 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been bulking for 6 months now. I just took comparison pics from ones taken 2 months ago and I just wanted to share. I'm so excited, this has been the first definite discernable change I've noticed that's really obvious!!!
    Attached Images

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jen144 View Post
    I've been bulking for 6 months now. I just took comparison pics from ones taken 2 months ago and I just wanted to share. I'm so excited, this has been the first definite discernable change I've noticed that's really obvious!!!
    Nice! But it looks like you're recomping, not bulking. You look leaner.

lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000)
    What amounts were you consuming while Bulking? And did it stay the same or decrease when you began to cut? Did you see much of the bloat effect?
    5 grams, while cutting and bulking. I usually "cycle" it on and off, but nope, no bloating or extra weight.
    Wasn't on here for awhile…. had my son in October of 2013 and now I'm back!!!!

sarahrammfit.wordpress.com
    instagram @sarahramm

toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lilramm View Post
    5 grams, while cutting and bulking. I usually "cycle" it on and off, but nope, no bloating or extra weight.
    Lyle McD would call you a non-responder. http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ts-part-2.html

“It's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale" G. Roth

*Apple* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Apple* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was wondering if I could get a some opinions or advice. I'm currently following Jamie Eason's 12 week Live Fit Trainer. I'm almost done with Phase 1 (4 weeks) and just noticed that Phase 2, which is still supposed to be the bulking phase, has cardio 3 days a week! I'm confused as to why there would be so much cardio. I've been bulking for the last two weeks and have been doing zero cardio, which I'm happy to not do any. :-) Would it be wrong for me to keep following the program, minus the cardio? I really don't want to do it because I'm scared that it is going to hinder my progress. I'm also not following her meal plan anymore, since I was losing weight doing so, instead of gaining. Now, I just eat above maintenance, including extra for breastfeeding. I've also been doing legs twice a week, rather than just once a week.

I'm a bit discouraged after seeing the 3 days of cardio per week and wondering if I will have better results if I just stop the program and continue to do what I've been doing...lift heavy and eat! But a part of me doesn't want to stop the program and feel like I am "quitting."
    Last edited by *Apple*; 02-06-2013 at 06:25 AM.

Originally Posted by *Apple* View Post
    I was wondering if I could get a some opinions or advice. I'm currently following Jamie Eason's 12 week Live Fit Trainer. I'm almost done with Phase 1 (4 weeks) and just noticed that Phase 2, which is still supposed to be the bulking phase, has cardio 3 days a week! I'm confused as to why there would be so much cardio. I've been bulking for the last two weeks and have been doing zero cardio, which I'm happy to not do any. :-) Would it be wrong for me to keep following the program, minus the cardio? I really don't want to do it because I'm scared that it is going to hinder my progress. I'm also not following her meal plan anymore, since I was losing weight doing so, instead of gaining. Now, I just eat above maintenance, including extra for breastfeeding. I've also been doing legs twice a week, rather than just once a week.

I'm a bit discouraged after seeing the 3 days of cardio per week and wondering if I will have better results if I just stop the program and continue to do what I've been doing...lift heavy and eat!
    Sounds like you aren't really doing her program at all - which is fine - maybe you would be better picking a different one?

I think you're right about cardio - it's individual and not necessary whether your goal is cutting or bulking. Some people love it and do it while bulking, some hate it and don't. Totally up to you. If you do, you just have to adjust your cals accordingly. If you hate it and feel it hinders you - no reason to do it.

I think it was Steph who did it while bulking and just ate back the cals.

*Apple* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) *Apple* has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by toodlepip View Post
    Sounds like you aren't really doing her program at all - which is fine - maybe you would be better picking a different one?

I think you're right about cardio - it's individual and not necessary whether your goal is cutting or bulking. Some people love it and do it while bulking, some hate it and don't. Totally up to you. If you do, you just have to adjust your cals accordingly. If you hate it and feel it hinders you - no reason to do it.

I think you are right. How embarrassing that I didn't realize I haven't really been following her program anyway. I was following her meal plan to the T, but was losing weight, so I did my own thing. The only thing I've really been following was doing back and bi's on back and bi day, chest and tri's on the given day, etc.

There are a couple days out of the month, where I get the urge to take a fun cardio class at the gym, but I would really rather not do cardio three days a week, ha. Thank you so much for your reply!

Originally Posted by *Apple* View Post
    I think you are right. How embarrassing that I didn't realize I haven't really been following her program anyway. I was following her meal plan to the T, but was losing weight, so I did my own thing. The only thing I've really been following was doing back and bi's on back and bi day, chest and tri's on the given day, etc.

There are a couple days out of the month, where I get the urge to take a fun cardio class at the gym, but I would really rather not do cardio three days a week, ha. Thank you so much for your reply!
    Ah not embarrassing at all - it's easy to do. I think we all tweak programs to suit us. I've done that when doing PHAT, kept subbing out diff exercises that every now and then I'd go back to the basic plan and laugh at how far I'd ventured from it. Not a big deal.

I'm the same with cardio. If I tell myself I have to do it - I will often dread it. If I let it just come naturally and be fun it's great & I enjoy it. It's one of the reasons why I'll never run any long distance again - I hated the training that was necessary to make gains.

eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Progress over the course of about a month.

Jan

Now (Feb)

Have about 11 more weeks of beast mode before I cut. The front isn't looking as hot, I'm carrying a lot of bloat from creatine/supps/increased food... but my shoulders and arms are looking thick/solid/tight. Lifts are still going up.

More progress pics in my bodyspace for anyone interested. Keep on bulkin' ladies.
    ** Eternal Jimmies Crew **
    ** Wish the Front Desk Wouldn't Say Hi to Me Crew **

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lyle McD would call you a non-responder. http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ts-part-2.html
    1-2 pound weight gain isn't always noticed. I go by noticing subtle differences in the gym.

Originally Posted by eglionz View Post

Have about 11 more weeks of beast mode before I cut. The front isn't looking as hot, I'm carrying a lot of bloat from creatine/supps/increased food... but my shoulders and arms are looking thick/solid/tight. Lifts are still going up.

More progress pics in my bodyspace for anyone interested. Keep on bulkin' ladies.
    Looks good! Be consistent in how you take your progress picts. Makes it easier to see progress.

lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    1-2 pound weight gain isn't always noticed. I go by noticing subtle differences in the gym.
    Me too!! If i do gain weight while talking creatine i dont really notice it. I do however get a slight increase in strength.
    Wasn't on here for awhile…. had my son in October of 2013 and now I'm back!!!!

sarahrammfit.wordpress.com
    instagram @sarahramm

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lilramm View Post
    Me too!! If i do gain weight while talking creatine i dont really notice it. I do however get a slight increase in strength.
    I'm the same. Never notice a difference as it is within my typical water fluctuations. Hell I don't even get the PMS bloat like most women. I consider myself lucky in that regard.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    I'm the same. Never notice a difference as it is within my typical water fluctuations. Hell I don't even get the PMS bloat like most women. I consider myself lucky in that regard.
    I don't get bloated either. My theory is if you bloat, you're taking too much. The 5g recommendation is for everyone. I doubt smaller women need that much unless they aren't getting it from diet. It accumulates so smaller amounts will max you out at some point. I take 2.5g and never cycle off.

WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm baaackkkk...so for those of you who haven't ready my post in the general section.....let me give you the cliffs (no not the bar lol) I had 4 yrs worth of hard work and dedication stolen from me from anorexia...went from a very lean 125lbs to 90lbs...I lost it all. Well I'm back...up to 97lbs and gaining. Returning to the gym on Monday. My goals are to take back what was stolen from me and get even stronger than ever...errrrrr..lol

I guess you could say I'm bulking but in actuality what I'm doing is eating and we will see where that takes me. Looking forward to getting caught up...now to figure out a training program that will work best....any suggestions?

Originally Posted by WariorGoddess View Post
    I'm baaackkkk...so for those of you who haven't ready my post in the general section.....let me give you the cliffs (no not the bar lol) I had 4 yrs worth of hard work and dedication stolen from me from anorexia...went from a very lean 125lbs to 90lbs...I lost it all. Well I'm back...up to 97lbs and gaining. Returning to the gym on Monday. My goals are to take back what was stolen from me and get even stronger than ever...errrrrr..lol

I guess you could say I'm bulking but in actuality what I'm doing is eating and we will see where that takes me. Looking forward to getting caught up...now to figure out a training program that will work best....any suggestions?
    What routines did you do before? You should be able to regain lost muscle faster this go around. Provided you're eating enough.

WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50) WariorGoddess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What routines did you do before? You should be able to regain lost muscle faster this go around. Provided you're eating enough.
    I was doing a 4-day upper/lower body split (mostly compound with some isolation) and before that PMB which I tweaked to best suit me...minimal cardio...lifted heavy/compound movements. Love chin-ups/pull-ups! Yes, I am looking forward to putting muscle memory to the test

I don't get bloated either. My theory is if you bloat, you're taking too much. The 5g recommendation is for everyone. I doubt smaller women need that much unless they aren't getting it from diet. It accumulates so smaller amounts will max you out at some point. I take 2.5g and never cycle off.
    Not me. Can totally feel it. Never take as much as 5gr - probably btwn 2-3. I've recently switched brands so it'll be interesting to see if bloated feeling is exactly the same.

WG - been following your other thread. Nice to see you back here - wish you the best of luck.

Originally Posted by WariorGoddess View Post
    I was doing a 4-day upper/lower body split (mostly compound with some isolation) and before that PMB which I tweaked to best suit me...minimal cardio...lifted heavy/compound movements. Love chin-ups/pull-ups! Yes, I am looking forward to putting muscle memory to the test
    I'd do the 4 day split, start light and gradually work your way back. Food will be critical.

Not me. Can totally feel it. Never take as much as 5gr - probably btwn 2-3. I've recently switched brands so it'll be interesting to see if bloated feeling is exactly the same.

WG - been following your other thread. Nice to see you back here - wish you the best of luck.
    Another brand may help. How often do you take it? At this point taking it after workouts should be sufficient. I do ethyl ester. There's something in creapure, probably from the manufacturing process, that I react to.

Another brand may help. How often do you take it? At this point taking it after workouts should be sufficient. I do ethyl ester. There's something in creapure, probably from the manufacturing process, that I react to.

I've been off for about a week but will be back on at end of month. I usually can't be arsed to take it on non w/o days so I only have it about 4x a week. Usually in my bcaas, water or shake.

Funny - my new one is creapure - hope I don't react to it!

I've been off for about a week but will be back on at end of month. I usually can't be arsed to take it on non w/o days so I only have it about 4x a week. Usually in my bcaas, water or shake.

Funny - my new one is creapure - hope I don't react to it!
    Creapure is what you want if you take monohydrate. I wouldn't worry about reacting. I'm just messed up with allergies/intolerances

chrisateen is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisateen is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisateen is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisateen is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisateen is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisateen is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisateen is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisateen is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisateen is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisateen is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisateen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by eglionz View Post

Saw your bodyspace and you look like you have made a lot of gains. I don't think you will need to cut that much once you finish your bulk as you still look very lean

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi Ladies! I'm somewhat new around here and just wanted to say reading through this thread has been a big eye-opener and truly inspirational for me. I've taken up lifting over the past probably 8 or 9 months and doing it pretty seriously over the past 6. I've gotten a lot stronger (still not really close to where I want to be, but baby steps right?), have much better definition, my legs have finally started to lean down (always been a trouble spot) and my butt doesn't touch my thighs anymore which is awesome. I've been working with a trainer for a while we've both been noticing my strength gains have started to slow down and plateau in some areas so she's had me up my calorie intake over the past couple of weeks from around 1550/day to between 1650 to 1850 depending on my activity level for the day. I definitely feel like I have more energy so I think that will help but getting there has been a struggle mentally. And I've actually dropped another 2 pounds. Haven't measured the body fat percentage since then, but I feel like that has gone down a little bit as well. She talked to me the other day about starting a bulk probably toward the end of summer, stick with it until April or so and then start cutting. I know she's right, that if I want appreciable strength gains and want to continue to develop my musculature, that's what I need to do, but I've been having trouble wrapping my brain around the idea of gaining weight on purpose since I've literally spent 2/3 of my lift trying to lose it. Reading through this thread has gone a long way toward lessening my fear of bulking and then not being able to lose again. So thank you all for honesty and input throughout this thread. I've learned a lot and I'm actually starting to feel like I can do this

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IrishLassie78 View Post
    Hi Ladies! I'm somewhat new around here and just wanted to say reading through this thread has been a big eye-opener and truly inspirational for me. I've taken up lifting over the past probably 8 or 9 months and doing it pretty seriously over the past 6. I've gotten a lot stronger (still not really close to where I want to be, but baby steps right?), have much better definition, my legs have finally started to lean down (always been a trouble spot) and my butt doesn't touch my thighs anymore which is awesome. I've been working with a trainer for a while we've both been noticing my strength gains have started to slow down and plateau in some areas so she's had me up my calorie intake over the past couple of weeks from around 1550/day to between 1650 to 1850 depending on my activity level for the day. I definitely feel like I have more energy so I think that will help but getting there has been a struggle mentally. And I've actually dropped another 2 pounds. Haven't measured the body fat percentage since then, but I feel like that has gone down a little bit as well. She talked to me the other day about starting a bulk probably toward the end of summer, stick with it until April or so and then start cutting. I know she's right, that if I want appreciable strength gains and want to continue to develop my musculature, that's what I need to do, but I've been having trouble wrapping my brain around the idea of gaining weight on purpose since I've literally spent 2/3 of my lift trying to lose it. Reading through this thread has gone a long way toward lessening my fear of bulking and then not being able to lose again. So thank you all for honesty and input throughout this thread. I've learned a lot and I'm actually starting to feel like I can do this
    gaining weight, even for a purpose, is a hard concept to wrap your head around since many people are so focused on losing....I too am considering an 8 mos bulk after the competition and my coach said I would need to put on 15-20lbs in order to move up and compete in physique next year and gulp that sure is hard to swallow and a bit intimidating.
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000) Neezaa is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm finding it easy to hit 3000 calories now. I guess long day at work and lifting really makes a girl hungry. Size 0 pants are starting to feel a little snug. It's happening.
    not sure if female miscer or troll

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    **Waving goodbye**

... I leave for Disney tomorrow and my cut starts as soon as I return. It's time to whittle away some of this fat!!! I'll check in from time to time to see how yall are doing here in bulk land. Brb... looking longingly at food...

Originally Posted by Neezaa View Post
    I'm finding it easy to hit 3000 calories now. I guess long day at work and lifting really makes a girl hungry. Size 0 pants are starting to feel a little snug. It's happening.
    Yay! You should never, ever be able to wear those pants again!

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I ran daily during my year-long bulk. I hired Kimm4 to help me with my nutrition for that time, so she factored in my higher-than-typical activity level. I don't feel it hindered me all that much. It would have been much worse---psychologically---for me NOT to trail run. 'Tis my therapy.

As for the creatine, I began supplementing with it for the first time ever a few weeks ago. I did not "bloat" but I definitely gained water weight in my muscles. The scale completely stalled, and I am in a fairly aggressive deficit. I was taking "a scoop" which when I weighed I found out was 6 grams. I took the advice of those here and lowered to 2 grams. And the scale began moving in the right direction again. Good thing, too, because I was wary to give it up, as all of a sudden I was eeking out extra reps on all lifts---and on a deficit, too!
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Page 258 of 330 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 ... LastLast