Page 103 of 330 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 9897
    Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by typeA17 View Post
    I deadlifted 115 yesterday -- which I've done before -- but today my back was left feeling much sorer, and lifting it was more difficult. The difference was the size bar I used. I normally deadlift with the shorter, 35lb bars, but yesterday I used a 45lb bar. Could this be what caused the lower back pain and struggle?

Was your lower back pain felt during the exercise or the day after?

Could be several things. Seems obvious, but did you count the extra 10 lbs for the 45 lb bar and adjust the plates to make up the difference? Was it an issue of grip with the fatter bar? Did you allow the heavier, bigger bar to intimidate you and affect your form? Or were you just simply having an off day? Happens .

A lot of times when I move up in weight with deads, I will feel it in my lower back the day after, as well as my hamstrings and glutes, although it's not crippling.

Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Heylo!

How is everyone doing in here?

Im still eating loads another 1 lbs and a bit gained thats nearly an increase of 4 pounds! Since I started properly in june! still battling with myself!! Im fine in gym gear but when Im out for a night out or day and wearing normal clothes which all feel tight thats when its hard, Im scared Im just getting pure fat looking! I don't want to be "big KP" " aww theres big KP" ha! Jeezo!! Still tho lifting heavy 5x5!! my bench is 65kg!! Need help on the last few reps on the last couple of sets but strength is good!!

HOpe everyones good!

Peace KP

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kristeen View Post
    Heylo!

How is everyone doing in here?

Im still eating loads another 1 lbs and a bit gained thats nearly an increase of 4 pounds! Since I started properly in june! still battling with myself!! Im fine in gym gear but when Im out for a night out or day and wearing normal clothes which all feel tight thats when its hard, Im scared Im just getting pure fat looking! I don't want to be "big KP" " aww theres big KP" ha! Jeezo!! Still tho lifting heavy 5x5!! my bench is 65kg!! Need help on the last few reps on the last couple of sets but strength is good!!

HOpe everyones good!

Peace KP
    Hey, there. I just looked at your pictures and there is no way that 4lbs over the June ones in any way looks "fat"! Impossible! P.S. I love what I can see of your house/apartment in your pics. Are those Blik stickers over your fireplace?

My bulk's continuing to go well. I am up about 2 1/2 pounds (118) since I started the creatine, so unsure how much of that is water. I realized at the beach the other day that (I think) my arms and shoulders look like I lift even when I'm not flexing anything now which is definitely one of my goals. So, yay.

I feel like I am making good gains in the gym too, but it's hard to gauge exactly since I started the new program smack in the middle of my bulk and am lifting at a different rep scheme. I actually had a question about that. In a thread in (maybe) the training subforum last week, someone had a question about her lifts going down on a cut, and people were saying your lifts should still be going up even when you are cutting. That kind of confused me, because I thought that was the number one or number two reason to bulk: to make gains in your lifting. Someone un-confuse me, please.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Hey, there. I just looked at your pictures and there is no way that 4lbs over the June ones in any way looks "fat"! Impossible! P.S. I love what I can see of your house/apartment in your pics. Are those Blik stickers over your fireplace?

My bulk's continuing to go well. I am up about 2 1/2 pounds (118) since I started the creatine, so unsure how much of that is water. I realized at the beach the other day that (I think) my arms and shoulders look like I lift even when I'm not flexing anything now which is definitely one of my goals. So, yay.

I feel like I am making good gains in the gym too, but it's hard to gauge exactly since I started the new program smack in the middle of my bulk and am lifting at a different rep scheme. I actually had a question about that. In a thread in (maybe) the training subforum last week, someone had a question about her lifts going down on a cut, and people were saying your lifts should still be going up even when you are cutting. That kind of confused me, because I thought that was the number one or number two reason to bulk: to make gains in your lifting. Someone un-confuse me, please.
    Your lifts can go up and you can gain muscle while eating at a deficit. The more noob you are, the more body fat to lose, the smaller the calorie deficit, etc. all factor into this. For those of us past that first noob year, muscle gains while eating at a deficit are much harder to come by. It takes longer. Bulking maximizes your muscle building efforts.

thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Hey, there. I just looked at your pictures and there is no way that 4lbs over the June ones in any way looks "fat"! Impossible!
    I agree.

I was able to increase strength while cutting, albeit a lot slower and not as consistently, but I wasn't adding any mass, the number one reason I am bulking.

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    7 lbs from my gw. new pics, inc my avi. i bet a lot of you would say to bulk further, but a) i'm just under 5', so a little weight goes a long way, b) since i've been out of the hospital, i've put on about 25 lbs, and i bet my body could use some time to chill. i'll see what i want after that. i feel like just like bodies need breaks from dieting, in this case, having gained 25 (+ the 7 left to go) since feb/march, my body needs a break. then after a while it'll be abt getting mentally beyond the scale number. oh, and i love my new meal plan so i hope it lets me gain at a rate i find 'right'. and i am already freaking out abt figuring out how to maintain. had done so for years to a t, but now things are way diff.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by andrerox80 View Post
    7 lbs from my gw. new pics, inc my avi. i bet a lot of you would say to bulk further, but a) i'm just under 5', so a little weight goes a long way, b) since i've been out of the hospital, i've put on about 25 lbs, and i bet my body could use some time to chill. i'll see what i want after that. i feel like just like bodies need breaks from dieting, in this case, having gained 25 (+ the 7 left to go) since feb/march, my body needs a break. then after a while it'll be abt getting mentally beyond the scale number. oh, and i love my new meal plan so i hope it lets me gain at a rate i find 'right'. and i am already freaking out abt figuring out how to maintain. had done so for years to a t, but now things are way diff.
    You definitely need to keep going. I know this is a mental mind phuk for you, but you are still far, far away from a healthy body fat and weight. I'd guess you need at least 15 more pounds. The reason I say this is I know how lean I was at the start of my last bulk and it took 6 pounds to get to a look and size that was "normal", yet still lean. And I was at least 10 pounds less lean than you are currently. Forget height and absolute gw. That is a moving target. And it has definitely moved.

Your body doesn't need a break from food. It's obviously still screaming for more. Give it what it wants and needs. You are doing fine and looking better. But honestly you are still scary thin. Hang in here with us and keep going!

KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can't wait to get back in here, one more month!! I'll jealously be lurking in here for the mean time.

recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks so much for multiple messages, support, and understanding

Originally Posted by toodlepip View Post
    Great for you to realise this. I think others with an ED can learn from these words.

I wish you nothing but the best of luck!
    I hope this is the case! And thank you.

Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    You definitely need to keep going. I know this is a mental mind phuk for you, but you are still far, far away from a healthy body fat and weight. I'd guess you need at least 15 more pounds. The reason I say this is I know how lean I was at the start of my last bulk and it took 6 pounds to get to a look and size that was "normal", yet still lean. And I was at least 10 pounds less lean than you are currently. Forget height and absolute gw. That is a moving target. And it has definitely moved.

Your body doesn't need a break from food. It's obviously still screaming for more. Give it what it wants and needs. You are doing fine and looking better. But honestly you are still scary thin. Hang in here with us and keep going!
    I agree w everything fb had to say. You are MUCH thinner than I am and think of the advice you gave me. You told me I had about 7 lbs to gain judging from my weight... Try to think of the advice you would be giving a girl who was posting exactly what you are now. What would you be telling her? You give great advice to others I know you said that you no longer have an accurate sense of how thin you are because you have been through so much (which is completely understandable) but you are still scary skinny. Huge improvement, please don't think I'm not giving you HUGE credit!! But you have a far way to go. And your body certainly does not need the break. The faster you are weight restored, the less damage physically and mentally. Keep doing what you've been doing. Fabulous work so far!
    Journal: re:Gaining - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129680823

"People throw away what they could have by insisting on perfection..." -Edith Schaeffer
    "Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential." -Sir Winston Churchill

You look heaps better in your new avi, but definitely not at a healthy body weight or body fat. Listen, I realize whereas for me bulking is sheer enjoyment, for you it's exhausting and a struggle and work and I don't discount you feeling like you need a break emotionally, but you don't need a break physically! You have to do battle with the emotional part and not let it win. You've come so very far. Can you find it in you to dig deep and keep trudging?

Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    I just got back from another 4-wheeling trip, where I enjoyed the typical camping foods of ribs, corn on the cob, potatoes. strawberry shortcake, etc. I probably overate a bit, but 'twas awesome. No regrets at all!

I weighed in at 132 this morning..........still waiting to feel fat .
    False alarm. Back to 130. Must have been all the eats and 5-6 cans of Coke Zero each day. I allow myself that when I go camping .

Although I have a good attitude about it, I must admit I am sort of relieved. I really want to gain a little slower, mostly because I never ever want to stop bulking! .

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post

i'm actually not far from a healthy weight, and i think 7 lbs at my height will show lots of progress. as you said, it's a mind f*ck, so maube i just need to maintain for a bit before continuing on. i'm not saying the 7 lbs is the end, but just a break.

Originally Posted by recovering View Post
    I agree w everything fb had to say. You are MUCH thinner than I am and think of the advice you gave me. You told me I had about 7 lbs to gain judging from my weight... Try to think of the advice you would be giving a girl who was posting exactly what you are now. What would you be telling her? You give great advice to others I know you said that you no longer have an accurate sense of how thin you are because you have been through so much (which is completely understandable) but you are still scary skinny. Huge improvement, please don't think I'm not giving you HUGE credit!! But you have a far way to go. And your body certainly does not need the break. The faster you are weight restored, the less damage physically and mentally. Keep doing what you've been doing. Fabulous work so far!
    i am really not much below you, and once i gain the 7, will be more than you. maybe my mind needs more of a break than my body, but i have gained tons of weight in the last few months, and appreciate that you recognize that, and, again, i'm not saying the 7 will be the end, but more of a break to see where i'm at and to 'know' that i can maintain b/c right now i'm really worried abt that since i've been so used to gaining, and quickly. i dunno. it just seems to be getting harder, although i def want those 7 lbs.

You look heaps better in your new avi, but definitely not at a healthy body weight or body fat. Listen, I realize whereas for me bulking is sheer enjoyment, for you it's exhausting and a struggle and work and I don't discount you feeling like you need a break emotionally, but you don't need a break physically! You have to do battle with the emotional part and not let it win. You've come so very far. Can you find it in you to dig deep and keep trudging?
    not sure yet. still have some weight to gain before it's even an issue, so trying to just focus on that for now. still think i'll need to maintain for a bit before trudging on, but that's not set in stone and i'll have to see how i feel.

i do really appreciate all your feedback, even when i don't necessarily agree w/ it at the moment. maybe i will later on. not sure. just doing my thing for now.

i do really appreciate all your feedback, even when i don't necessarily agree w/ it at the moment. maybe i will later on. not sure. just doing my thing for now.
    Well, I DO understand .

Sometimes you're just not ready to do things at a pace that might seem reasonable to others. You are the one that has to be entirely ready, and you certainly have the responsibility and right to live your own life and make your own choices and to experience the consequences or rewards from them. Been there myself and learned quite a bit .

I wish you the very best!

Well, I DO understand .

Sometimes you're just not ready to do things at a pace that might seem reasonable to others. You are the one that has to be entirely ready, and you certainly have the responsibility and right to live your own life and make your own choices and to experience the consequences or rewards from them. Been there myself and learned quite a bit .

thanks so much

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, I DO understand .

Agreed. Andrerox, we all just want you to be healthy and strong after all you have been through, but I totally understand that it is YOUR body and you need to approach things in your own way. Rooting for you.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just wanted to say, I'm struggling with it too. I've put on 45 lbs between the ages of 20 and almost-23. Anddd I'm still not even 122 lbs - which by the charts, is the low end of a healthy weight for someone my height. I'm at least at a reasonable weight at the moment. If it takes me another year to get the next few pounds on, its not that big of a deal. For the time being, I'm eating well and I don't restrict myself. Which IMO, for someone with a history of an ED - that's really more important than anything else.

As long as you know you'll get there in time, don't worry. And know you aren't alone.
    I have a vagina so its not my fault I'm a pussy.

There's always room for one more blade, there's always strength for one last breath.

Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kristeen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=dreahere;725013151]Hey, there. I just looked at your pictures and there is no way that 4lbs over the June ones in any way looks "fat"! Impossible! P.S. I love what I can see of your house/apartment in your pics. Are those Blik stickers over your fireplace?

Hi folks Im just back from Amsterdam so this is my first time back on!

Thanks for looking at my pics I was going to ask if u guys would wlook aty my new progress pics to see if I should keep bulking or start a cut! I guess its in my head because the scales have went up!

Its a sculpture on the fireplace look pretty cool eh! ha I know tho its weird I like seeing ppls houses in there pics! ha!

Looks like everyone is still going strong in here!! I dropped weight as I didnt eat much on holiday compared to my usual feasting!! They only had cakes and other munchies tho! I did have a bite of a space cake Just a bite tho!

KP

typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I felt the pain during the exercise -- maybe I just did it with bad form? I know I loaded it to make up for the difference, at least. No matter, yesterday I used the shorter bar and managed 125 and only noticed pain when I wasn't paying enough attention to my form and started to round my back. Thanks for the input!
    Was your lower back pain felt during the exercise or the day after?

Could be several things. Seems obvious, but did you count the extra 10 lbs for the 45 lb bar and adjust the plates to make up the difference? Was it an issue of grip with the fatter bar? Did you allow the heavier, bigger bar to intimidate you and affect your form? Or were you just simply having an off day? Happens .

A lot of times when I move up in weight with deads, I will feel it in my lower back the day after, as well as my hamstrings and glutes, although it's not crippling.
    Weights > cardio

My bulking log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140088743

I am a little irked. Today was chest/arm hypertrophy. I so wanted to use the 30 lb DB's for incline/flat bench. I started with 30's, but could not complete all sets with them......had to humble myself and go get the 25's. I've been pushing those 25's too long!. I am actually thinking about ordering some of these http://www.ironcompany.com/platemates.aspx

Other than that, I can't complain.
    Girls!!!!! Above is my post from 2 weeks ago. Today I was able to do a couple of warm up sets with 20s and 25s and then 3 x 6-8 with 30s!!! I am so excited .

BTW, scale is back down to 128. WTF? Goes to show, you can't bank on the darn thing

dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dawndm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Girls!!!!! Above is my post from 2 weeks ago. Today I was able to do a couple of warm up sets with 20s and 25s and then 3 x 6-8 with 30s!!! I am so excited .

BTW, scale is back down to 128. WTF? Goes to show, you can't bank on the darn thing
    Congrats on your increases....doesn't it feel great when that happens. Let's keep them coming.
    Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one!

Journal 2011- "Bring On The Muscle Part II: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136157271

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have been bad at keeping up with friends...sorry.
    I saw your post and your new avi and I was like: Wow! Way To Go!
    By all means keep going..Keep doing what your doing!
    You are looking stronger, healthier, and even more beautiful.
    Great Job!
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50) recovering will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i am really not much below you, and once i gain the 7, will be more than you. maybe my mind needs more of a break than my body, but i have gained tons of weight in the last few months, and appreciate that you recognize that, and, again, i'm not saying the 7 will be the end, but more of a break to see where i'm at and to 'know' that i can maintain b/c right now i'm really worried abt that since i've been so used to gaining, and quickly. i dunno. it just seems to be getting harder, although i def want those 7 lbs.

not sure yet. still have some weight to gain before it's even an issue, so trying to just focus on that for now. still think i'll need to maintain for a bit before trudging on, but that's not set in stone and i'll have to see how i feel.

First off, you know I MORE than understand what you're saying! And you're right, do the 7 lbs and re-evaluate, no need to fret about it now. Usually, I would have said great plan to your original post. But I felt (actually, I FEEL) like you are ready to be challenged to go slightly out of your comfort zone and get to where we all know would be an even healthier place, especially while you're on such a steady role of success! Regardless, you are doing such an impressive job! So just keep doing what you're doing and see what you can handle You've definitely given me incentive to push myself harder, so many thanks
    Journal: re:Gaining - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129680823

"People throw away what they could have by insisting on perfection..." -Edith Schaeffer
    "Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential." -Sir Winston Churchill

that is so, so awesome. and you should be excited, and proud as well.

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    I have been bad at keeping up with friends...sorry.
    I saw your post and your new avi and I was like: Wow! Way To Go!
    By all means keep going..Keep doing what your doing!
    You are looking stronger, healthier, and even more beautiful.
    Great Job!
    oh, joan, thanks so much. that means a lot to me. how are you doing w/ your current plan?

Originally Posted by recovering View Post
    First off, you know I MORE than understand what you're saying! And you're right, do the 7 lbs and re-evaluate, no need to fret about it now. Usually, I would have said great plan to your original post. But I felt (actually, I FEEL) like you are ready to be challenged to go slightly out of your comfort zone and get to where we all know would be an even healthier place, especially while you're on such a steady role of success! Regardless, you are doing such an impressive job! So just keep doing what you're doing and see what you can handle You've definitely given me incentive to push myself harder, so many thanks
    i have? not sure how, but so glad that's the case. how have you been doing w/ things? not sure i''m ready to get out of my comfort zone quite yet, i mean, the 7 lbs will bring me to a weight i haven't seen in forever, so maybe that's all i can handle right now and then we'll see. def can't think beyond that at this point.

gamdwjootc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

very nice hotels in israel you can read about

gamswscvmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

very nice hotels in israel you can read about

pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10)

progress pics

Hey ladies! I havent posted in a while here! I took some progress pics today and wanted to share The first ones are 13 weeks ago. Lighting isnt very good but I think you can tell the difference. Ive gained almost 3kg and according to my scale I went from 18% bf to 22%.
    Attached Images
    www.pinkbarbells.com

Looks good! I'd dispute those bf% though. You look around 18% now. Keep going!

Originally Posted by pwincessami View Post
    Hey ladies! I havent posted in a while here! I took some progress pics today and wanted to share The first ones are 13 weeks ago. Lighting isnt very good but I think you can tell the difference. Ive gained almost 3kg and according to my scale I went from 18% bf to 22%.
    good job. keep at it, girl. do you have a goal in mind? and i agree w/ freebird re your bf. i dunno what it is, i have never been good at judging, but not 22%. probably using the scale/handheld or calipers, none of which are accurate, but that's irrelevant anyway. how do you FEEL?

luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50) luvstolift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pwincessami--you look much better in the after pics. keep up the good work!
    if anyone wants to join me and andrerox80 for a whole week of not weighing ourselves please join us!

also i would like opinions on whether i should continue to bulk..but ofcourse this stupid new set up is very confusing lol. i have some new pics posted on my bodyspace (you can tell which ones are new by the date) including my new avi

pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good job. keep at it, girl. do you have a goal in mind? and i agree w/ freebird re your bf. i dunno what it is, i have never been good at judging, but not 22%. probably using the scale/handheld or calipers, none of which are accurate, but that's irrelevant anyway. how do you FEEL?
    Hey thnx!! Its good to hear that I am not 22% bf. I didnt really believe it was possible to gain 5% bf! I dont really have a goal in mind. When I started my goal was to gain 3kg, but now that I have I want to keep going. I feel good I sometimes get paranoid that I ve got 'love handles' and that I am gaining too much fat but I get over it. Ive gotten a lot stronger and I love it. I think that Ive got a bit more definition on my back/elts than the picture shows and im really happy about that!
    www.pinkbarbells.com

Page 103 of 330 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast