Next goal - 154lb @ 8% timestretch's Avatar
    timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How to find out if someone stole your ****?

Basically i went to a party a few days ago, i had 3 people in the backseat of my car and my headphones were also there, i have looked everywhere for them and they're gone, these are 3 of my friends so to speak, is there any way i could spin some words to get them to confess or dob the person who did it in?

all tips appreciated

EDIT:
    this is how im doing it at the moment, i'm playing it cool, just asking one of them if they took it or know who else did, then ill do the same for all 3, i'll play cool until all of them deny it (which they probably will) then i was going to see if i can get two of the three to tell me who did it.
    Last edited by timestretch; 10-04-2010 at 02:00 AM.
    If you have any questions at all go here - http://www.formspring.me/Asinima

timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump, please help.

Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do you have any idea who may have done it? Are there any leads? (Maybe one of them is a pussy Christian kid who you know wouldn't do it for example) try to narrow it down to 1 or 2, and then individually go up to them and be like "Yo, Fredrick, I know you did it, Tom and Johnathan told me you did it", if they still deny it, be like "Okay, okay", then go up and do the same for the second kid. Tom will of course say it wasn't him, to at which point you ask Tom if it really wasn't him, that he'll help you confront Fredrick. Fredrick will of course deny it, and say it was Johnathan (but Johnathan has morals and is the best friend of the 3 with you so it obviously wasn't him) - to at which point you ask Johnathan AND Tom to confront Fredrick with it, if Fredrick still denys he did it, kick his f**king ass, or deny Jonathan's faith in God, because he obviously isn't a devoted Christian if he's stealing off of you.

Good luck OP.

facer01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) facer01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    buy a new pair? unless they were really expensive.
    In that case i would just try and suss them out, as them if they saw them on the back seat or something, and if they might have grabbed them accidentally or something. Try not to point fingers and **** though cause that might piss them off

Originally Posted by facer01 View Post
    buy a new pair? unless they were really expensive.
    In that case i would just try and suss them out, as them if they saw them on the back seat or something, and if they might have grabbed them accidentally or something. Try not to point fingers and **** though cause that might piss them off
    80 dollar headphones (i hate listening to music with ****ty headphones)

Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by timestretch View Post
    80 dollar headphones (i hate listening to music with ****ty headphones)
    On an unrelated note, I moved you up to 18 rep power. Feels good man. Feels good.
    "The brain does much more than just recollect. It inter-compares, it synthesizes, it analyzes -- it generates abstractions.

The simplest thought like the concept of the number one, has an elaborate logical underpinning. The brain has its own language for testing the structure and consistency of the world." - Carl Sagan

Originally Posted by Lexemes View Post
    On an unrelated note, I moved you up to 18 rep power. Feels good man. Feels good.
    so thats the slight tickle on my prostate, it all makes sense now.

LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    get them together and just be like, **** tyrone, i lost my headphones any of u know where they are?
    should work a treat OP.

SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lexemes View Post
    Do you have any idea who may have done it? Are there any leads? (Maybe one of them is a pussy Christian kid who you know wouldn't do it for example) try to narrow it down to 1 or 2, and then individually go up to them and be like "Yo, Fredrick, I know you did it, Tom and Johnathan told me you did it", if they still deny it, be like "Okay, okay", then go up and do the same for the second kid. Tom will of course say it wasn't him, to at which point you ask Tom if it really wasn't him, that he'll help you confront Fredrick. Fredrick will of course deny it, and say it was Johnathan (but Johnathan has morals and is the best friend of the 3 with you so it obviously wasn't him) - to at which point you ask Johnathan AND Tom to confront Fredrick with it, if Fredrick still denys he did it, kick his f**king ass, or deny Jonathan's faith in God, because he obviously isn't a devoted Christian if he's stealing off of you.

Good luck OP.
    Lexemes sir, you are my hero. You are now in my top 3 favourite posters list. :>

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lmao csi Miami tmisc version itt

swat came into my house BillyTheKid90's Avatar
    BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillyTheKid90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just single each one out. be like. give me my headphones back before i cut your fingers off and glue them to your forehead. or strap them into a chair and force them to listen to michael mcdonald and/or justin beiber.
    BRUINS HOCKEY

*Twitter Crew* @EnforceBoston
    *Seinfeld Crew*
    *Participated in the great tweet steal of Feb 6th 2013 crew*

Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you have to be agressive with people dude, there was a 240lb guy at one of my partys at my house acting stupid so i told him to leave, he said no, i proceeded to get my moms meat knife, he kindly left then.

AITG ALPHA MALES