Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1039
    geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i pull my BOR's to about my diaphragm.

i didn't try the kneeling squats on monday (squat day) because i was wiped out from my regular squats. i want to try them. hoping for a squat day that doesnt wipe me out.

love the extra DB press in there!

ooooo a massage! nice treat!

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rickiecoombs View Post
    The lightbulb adventure was unsuccessful... they're pot lights in our rec room, and I can't figure out the wattage. Nothing written on them. So bizarre. I did, however, come home with five pillows, some pillowcases and a can of black spray paint.
    Whatcha gonna paint????

Drea, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Oh my. I laughed out loud, so hard. Simon was all, "I do believe my mother has finally gone crazy".

That poor woman! Did coming off her drugs to get pregnant lead to permanent deterioration in her RA condition (that makes sense in my head, but not so much written down)?
    No, I don't think so. Her daughter's 11 now, so I can't remember exactly how they managed her when she was pregnant but she did pretty well. She was definitely one-and-done, though, especially since her husband has an older daughter from a previous relationship and they pretty much raised her.

Hope you had a great massage!
    Last edited by dreahere; 07-31-2013 at 07:22 AM. Reason: tagggggssssssss
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You should maybe get your hip looked at for a similar problem as mine since my family doctor learned about FAI he has diagnosed 3 other ladies in his clinic with it (obviously with the help of xrays/mri's) but because it isn't well known it goes undiagnosed especially in women. I have the same problems which lead to the surgery especially after learning I have deep hip sockets on top of the FAI. I know what it's like to have pain even while cake making, not fun but you learn to live with it.
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whoa I've missed some mega workouts in here! Nice work RC, nice work indeed! I pull the BORs to just above my belly button, if you go up really high you're involving your shoulders a lot more which I try to avoid. Nice db pressing too! Aww I hope that hip feels better soon!

(Oh and my lil boy cat Panther says hai Simon! )
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ricki needs to check her email...!!!

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Wife and Sammich Maker rickiecoombs's Avatar
    rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Bent-over rows I pull to my upper stomach, just below my bra line : ) Nipple line would be more of a rear delt row : )

I don't sweat much either! I had a sweat spot on my shirt last night after my workout and I looked at Stephen and was like "Look! I sweated!" lol! Rare for me!

Happy Wednesday Ricki!!!! : )
    Good to know. Thanks!

When I'm close to running out of deodorant, hubz is all, "Why do you even care? It's just a formality for you!" Hahaha

Happy Thursday! : D

Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    i pull my BOR's to about my diaphragm.

i didn't try the kneeling squats on monday (squat day) because i was wiped out from my regular squats. i want to try them. hoping for a squat day that doesnt wipe me out.

love the extra DB press in there! : D

ooooo a massage! nice treat!
    Diaphragm! I know what that is! ('Twas a very important part of breathing technique in Music School)

Let me know how you like them when you get a chance to try them! Core, quads, and glutes - I feel them like crazy.

I'm running out of insurance to cover my massages... I should probably figure out how much I have left before I'm presented with some crazy bill because I'm all out. Haha.

Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Whatcha gonna paint????

No, I don't think so. Her daughter's 11 now, so I can't remember exactly how they managed her when she was pregnant but she did pretty well. She was definitely one-and-done, though, especially since her husband has an older daughter from a previous relationship and they pretty much raised her.

Hope you had a great massage!
    We have a couple of small wooden tables that hubz is convinced would be more functional and appealing if they were painted black. So I, like the dutiful summer housewife I am, bought the black spraypaint he requested. How much you wanna bet it won't be touched?

Good to know that she went through pregnancy without too much deterioration! It's such a tricky situation.

The massage was loverly, thank you!

Originally Posted by DieselsMom View Post
    You should maybe get your hip looked at for a similar problem as mine since my family doctor learned about FAI he has diagnosed 3 other ladies in his clinic with it (obviously with the help of xrays/mri's) but because it isn't well known it goes undiagnosed especially in women. I have the same problems which lead to the surgery especially after learning I have deep hip sockets on top of the FAI. I know what it's like to have pain even while cake making, not fun but you learn to live with it.
    Hey - yeah... the stretching helps, but the pain is constant. I guess I'll bite the bullet and ask for x-rays the next time I'm in to see my family doctor. I still haven't gone for that EKG she ordered... Ugh.

The pain while cake-making is a huge de-motivator for starting the baking process in the first place... hahaha

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Whoa I've missed some mega workouts in here! Nice work RC, nice work indeed! I pull the BORs to just above my belly button, if you go up really high you're involving your shoulders a lot more which I try to avoid. Nice db pressing too! Aww I hope that hip feels better soon!

(Oh and my lil boy cat Panther says hai Simon! : D)
    Thanks, Ham! PHAT is proving to be a little daunting, but I will persevere! For at least another week.... hahaha

Awwwww <3 Monsieur Simon says "bonjour" to Panther! I have a terrible habit of talking "for" Simon. Apparently, Simon speaks French. It pisses hubz off, because he has no idea what I'm (or rather, what Simon is) saying. Simon and I talk about hubz right in front of him. Our conversations are quite entertaining.

...Apparently I am the definition of crazy cat lady.

Ricki needs to check her email...!!! : )
    Le sigh. You are a bad, bad girl. <3
    My Journal - Large, But Not in Charge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128025573

rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Okay, so first hypertrophy workout of the week is supposed to be tonight... but it is so humid here... I am dreading the thought of going to that hot, muggy gym with no air conditioning. I may melt.

Monsieur Simon vs. The Evil Moths. For your viewing pleasure (I don't know if this will link properly - fingers crossed!):

Also - dude that goes to our gym has a new car this week:
    <-- If I could have any sports car, it would be one of these. I love, love, love cars, but I am fairly low-maintenance when it comes to them. They don't have to be super expensive - they have to be quality. They've been my favourite forever. Not a huge fan of the lemon yellow, but other than the colour...

Now. I must convince myself to go to the sauna. I mean, the gym.
    My Journal - Large, But Not in Charge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128025573

So! I have been to the gym twice in 12 hours. Haha. Hubz is skipping today's workout (tsk tsk) so I went early this morning while he's at work.

Thursday, August 1st, 2013 - PHAT Back/Shoulders Hypertrophy - Day 4, Week 3
    Bent Over BB Rows
    Low weight, many sets. Booo. Easy peasy.
    70x3
    70x3
    70x3
    70x3
    70x3
    70x3

WG Lat Pulldowns
    When I do these, I think to myself, "If I was 95 lbs, I could do 12 WG pullups!!" Hahaha
    95x12
    95x8
    90x8

Seated Rows
    85x12
    85x8
    80x8

DB Rows
    I swear one of these days, I am going to inadvertently amputate a bewb doing these.
    25sx15
    25sx15

CG Pulldowns
    80x18
    80x15

DB Shoulder Press
    These were hard for me last night.
    25sx8
    25sx8
    20sx12

Lat Raises
    Crunchy shoulders were crunchy.
    10sx14
    8sx15

I made banana chocolate chip muffins yesterday (om nom nom nom) and some of them are "mini". They're probably 60 calories or less. I had one before going to the gym, and joked that it was my pre-workout. While working out, my face felt numb for some reason. Hubz gets all smart, says, "Must have been the pre-workout!" Dear me.

Friday, August 2nd, 2013 - PHAT Legs Hypertrophy - Day 5, Week 3
    Went early, because it's going to be another scorcher, and I couldn't bear leaving it 'til the afternoon when the gym would be a sauna once again.
    Kneeling Squats
    Lots of sets, low weight. More funny looks from dudes.
    155x3
    155x3
    155x3
    155x3
    155x3
    155x3

Seated Calf Raise
    90x17
    90x15
    90x15

Leg Extensions
    120x15
    120x12
    120x12

Leg Press
    Stoopid hip.
    140x15
    140x15

RDLs
    Remember the model-dude-weightlifter who helped me out about a year ago with my form? He was there while I was DLing. He didn't come over, so I took that as a sign that my form is much improved. Haha. I do, however, need DL socks. Shins are wrecked.
    140x12
    140x12
    140x8

Seated Ham Curl
    Crunchy knees.
    85x12

There you have it! Not sure what I'll be doing the rest of the day... I'd like to take puppy to the dog park, but I don't think it's fair to take her when it's hot out. Poor girlie with the black fur coat.

Oh! And I finally got my rings back. Not sure if I said that yet. $300 later... Ugh. Haha. But it's nice to have them back after feeling naked for a month! Good as new!

Happy Friday!! <3
    Last edited by rickiecoombs; 08-03-2013 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Teacher OCD, fixing homophone situation.

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oooh, what kind of car is that??

hahaha! Silly kitty <3

Nice workouts Ricki!!! So glad this program is working for you!

That is one super beautiful ring!!!!! Love it!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your rings are gorgeous, Ms Rickie!

Oooh, what kind of car is that??

hahaha! Silly kitty <3

Nice workouts Ricki!!! So glad this program is working for you!

That is one super beautiful ring!!!!! Love it!
    It's a Honda S2000. <3 Love them.

He's a silly boy.

Thanks! It's soon coming to an end, though.

Thanks! I love it, too. It's the only piece of jewelry I wear. I don't even have my ears pierced. Didn't know I loved diamonds until I owned them! Hahaha.

Your rings are gorgeous, Ms Rickie!
    Thank you so much, Ms. Drea!

So. Freaking. Busy.

Okay. Cliffs:

- Was offered a term contract (one year, full time) out in the boonies. I couldn't justify turning it down, even though it means moving away from hubz yet again.
    - Now I need to find a place to live in a town with a population of about 500 people (yes, five hundred) teaching things I am not qualified to teach.
    - There will be no gym. For a full school year (September-June). I am hoping that the school will have some kind of fitness equipment. I am terrified that I am going to be a whale in t minus 10 months.
    - This all sounds very negative, but it's actually a really good thing if I can get my head in the game. I am worried about MI (which is chemical, not environmental, but can still be triggered by random things, it seems) but this position kind of fell into my lap, and I would be a complete idiot not to take it. Gotta pay your dues before you get a "real" job!
    - So in three weeks, I will be moved to the middle of nowhere, by myself, without a gym. Gotta come up with some kind of game plan so I don't turn into a beluga. Will start cooking/freezing next week.

In other news, my mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law and NEPHEW are coming to visit tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! My sweet, sweet baby Michelin Man nephew. <3

Okay. So I haven't posted any workouts. Sorry. I can't predict how frequent my posts are going to be from here on out. It's going to be a busy, frantic, terrifying year. I feel some kind of solidarity with Drea, since she is all teh buzy this month. Haha.

Bore you with more later! Happy Saturday!
    Last edited by rickiecoombs; 08-10-2013 at 07:59 PM.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats on the job offer, sounds rough though but you'll make it. We're always here, let us know if you need anything srs.

Aww cute vid, lol at Simon's French accent.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Wow, Rickie! That's big news. Best of luck, chickie! Keep us updated when you can.

Congrats Ricki!!! Holy moly that's so brave of you! I don't think I'd ever be able to do that. Haha! Good luck to you! That year will fly by so quickly! Let us know how things are going when you can We'll keep you company!!!

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    convict conditioning!
    http://www.amazon.com/Convict-Condit.../dp/0938045768 << kinda pricey
    http://www.amazon.com/You-Are-Your-O...ref=pd_sim_b_6 <<same thing but cheaper

no beleuga whale while in the middle of nowhere. promise. just different types of strength training.

also check this guy out

and this guy on a kids playground

i am excited for you and also impressed. you have a lot of intestinal fortitude.

have fun with your nephew!

^^Oh yeah, there are those dudes who only do bw exercises and they're nuts! One legged pistol squats, one-arm push-ups, handstand presses, the possibilities are endless!

Oh, yeah, agree with the bodyweight stuff!

Nia Shanks also has a program: http://www.niashanks.com/the-beautif...weight-guide2/

Congrats on the job offer, sounds rough though but you'll make it. We're always here, let us know if you need anything srs.

Aww cute vid, lol at Simon's French accent.
    Wow, Rickie! That's big news. Best of luck, chickie! Keep us updated when you can.
    Congrats Ricki!!! Holy moly that's so brave of you! I don't think I'd ever be able to do that. Haha! Good luck to you! That year will fly by so quickly! Let us know how things are going when you can We'll keep you company!!!
    Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    convict conditioning!
    http://www.amazon.com/Convict-Condit.../dp/0938045768 << kinda pricey
    http://www.amazon.com/You-Are-Your-O...ref=pd_sim_b_6 <<same thing but cheaper

no beleuga whale while in the middle of nowhere. promise. just different types of strength training.

also check this guy out
    [youtube]POdzasJk lxw

and this guy on a kids playground
    [youtube]pfsTK fUT-RQ

i am excited for you and also impressed. you have a lot of intestinal fortitude.

have fun with your nephew!
    ^^Oh yeah, there are those dudes who only do bw exercises and they're nuts! One legged pistol squats, one-arm push-ups, handstand presses, the possibilities are endless!
    Oh, yeah, agree with the bodyweight stuff!

Nia Shanks also has a program: http://www.niashanks.com/the-beautif...weight-guide2/
    You gals are beyond awesome. Thanks for all that very useful info, and for the votes of confidence! Both are very valuable to me!

My head has been buried in the curriculum since last week. For a gal who is Type-A at the best of times, I am in a total state of panic. Haha. I made the trek to the school on Monday, and had a look around. I will go back hopefully this Tuesday and get my bearings a little more.

Also - good news! There is a "fitness room" off the gymnasium. It doesn't have a whole lot, but something's better than nothing! Also, There are a couple of pretty crazy looking machines... I'll take pics on Tuesday and post them here. Maybe you'll have some advice. I need to figure out a plan, but I can't do that until I know for sure what I'm working with. Will get back to you all on that.

Sorry I am SO behind in all of your journals. It makes me very sad. I think about all of you ladies regularly. I hope to be able to catch up soon. <3

Hi gals,

You've probably all forgotten who I am by now... I know I've been MIA. I'm living in the middle of nowhere, with no equipment... and the hours I'm working are so long that I can't believe I'm not off on stress leave by now! Haha. Anyway. Hubz has asked a couple of times if I've updated you, and I told him no. He suggested I should, since I think of you girls often, and wish I was still journalling. So here it is:

1. I've lost all my muscle (well, maybe not all of it, but a good part of it).

2. I've managed to not get fat again (former fatty, terrified of going back to that terrible place)... except in one particular area...

3. This is a genuine miracle, as hubz and I see each other only on weekends (since I'm living in Timbuktu until the end of the school year - all in the name of job experience!). We had been prepared to adopt, as we have been married 4.5 years, and have had tests done showing that it would prove extremely difficult for us to have a biological child.

4. I am still terrified that it won't work out, but I am holding out hope that everything will be okay.

5. Hubz is extremely supportive of my BB goals, and has promised that as soon as I have recovered enough from delivery, he will make sure I can get out of the house long enough to get back in the gym in the evenings.

Hope you ladies are well. I am SO looking forward to A.) Easter break (we get Easter break, not March break here) and B.) The end of the school year, so I can catch up with all you gals!

Think of you all often. Can't wait to be back in this journal and lifting heavy things!! <3

Holy crap! Holy crap! Holy crap! Not only is it our Rickie, it's pregnant Rickie!!!!!!!!! Holy crap!

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Oh wow!!! Congrats Rickie!!!! I'm so happy for you and hubby

Glad for the update and hope for all the best for you and little bean
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

Whaaaaat?!! Holy freaking honey glazed hams in a pizza shop... WOW!! Congrats RC!
    Current PRs:

RICKI!!!! I was thinking about you a few days ago!!!! YAY! Huge congrats, how exciting!!! Are you working back here now?????

So happy for the update!!

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rickie!

What a great post and update! So happy for you and hubs!

Don't stress about trying to keep posting - thoughts and prayers with you - we know you'll write again when you can

Your friend in fitness,
    CC
    “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been waiting to see you post in here!!! So happy and excited that you are feeling well and able to share your news with everyone!!!

I pray for you often - you know you have a huge support group here of people that are thinking of you throughout your pregnancy and will be here to cheer you on when you get back to building those big muskles up again

<3 <3 <3
    Please join me on my journey to find balance:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147375163

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh oh soooo exciting CONGRATS!!

We miss you too and will await your return!
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

Just taking two minutes out of my lesson planning time to say: you gals are seriously awesome.

Holy crap! Holy crap! Holy crap! Not only is it our Rickie, it's pregnant Rickie!!!!!!!!! Holy crap!
    I don't know if it has sunk in, yet... Probably because I had spent so long mentally preparing to never be a biological mommy, and trying to be "okay" with that... haha

Originally Posted by Echo814 View Post

Oh wow!!! Congrats Rickie!!!! I'm so happy for you and hubby : D

Glad for the update and hope for all the best for you and little bean : D
    Yay! Thanks! I wish you girls could be flies on our walls over the weekends (since those are the only 36 hours a week we are together). Hubz doesn't know what to do with himself, he's so excited.

Whaaaaat?!! Holy freaking honey glazed hams in a pizza shop... WOW!! Congrats RC! : D : D
    Hahaha. Thanks, Auntie Ham! I know you'd be wayyyyyyy more excited if I announced that we were adopting another kitteh...

RICKI!!!! : D I was thinking about you a few days ago!!!! YAY! Huge congrats, how exciting!!! : D Are you working back here now????? : )

So happy for the update!! : )
    Hey! Thanks! I creep you on FB occasionally.

Nope, not "home" yet, unfortunately. All in good time. Hubz is still living in the same place (on my FB page, under the "About" section, he's actually IN the place it says I'M in... but I'm not there at the moment. If that makes ANY sense.)

Originally Posted by Cardioconvert View Post
    Rickie!

What a great post and update! So happy for you and hubs!

Don't stress about trying to keep posting - thoughts and prayers with you - we know you'll write again when you can : )

Your friend in fitness,
    CC
    Thanks, CC! I hardly have time to breathe these days... but the end is in sight, so that's a relief!

Originally Posted by marathonmom262 View Post
    I've been waiting to see you post in here!!! So happy and excited that you are feeling well and able to share your news with everyone!!!

I pray for you often - you know you have a huge support group here of people that are thinking of you throughout your pregnancy and will be here to cheer you on when you get back to building those big muskles up again

<3 <3 <3
    Hai MM - I am really terrified of what my poor post-preggers body is going to be like, and how hard it's going to be to get back to where I was, let alone IMPROVE on where I was!! But I shall try. I am just so thankful that I am actually pregnant. It's still a bit hard to believe. Except when Baby Boy is using my bladder as a trampoline...

Originally Posted by DieselsMom View Post
    Oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh oh soooo exciting CONGRATS!!

We miss you too and will await your return!
    Thanks, DM! I guess it will be later the summer before I'm "back" (with time to lurk, I mean)... and probably early September before I'm back to the world of lifting "heavy" (quotation marks because my "heavy" is not your ladies' heavy). That's all speculation... I'll have to wait and see what recovery is like. I have no idea what to expect!

This is Monsieur Simon, who seems to like his new pillow. Haha.

A little less than three months to go. Hard to believe! Due date fluctuates... should be the end of July/beginning of August.

Anyway. Gotta get back to work. Just stopping by to say thanks for all the kind words, and hope you're all doing well!

Ahhhh it's so close!!! I can't wait to see piccies on fb I can't wait for you to be closer to where I am so we can have a coffee

Hi Rickie!!!! Love the pic of Simon on your belleh. Hope you're feeling well. We look forward to your checking in whenever you can! <--(see me speaking for everyone there? )