Thread: hi i'm new!

Yosha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hi i'm new!

Hello hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself since I am new to this site and hopefully will gain some benefit from being a member here!

I am Yosha. 22 years old. Recent graduate of Indiana University. Fat & unemployed.
    I have been overweight my entire life and oh boy has it been rough.
    In my sophomore year of college I hit rock bottom and knew it was time for a change.
    I had gained about 30 pounds my freshman year from doing no exercise while eating pasta, fried chicken and pizza on a daily basis. Wow did that suck!
    6 feet tall, 230 lbs. I was around 190 most of HS (still fat) and gained weight during my senior year because I got a girlfriend and we were constantly going out to eat (not a healthy relationship!)
    So anyways, my soph. year at college I finally started hitting the gym and eating healthier. I bought a food journal to record everything I ate, tracked my calories, consumed a lot more protein through lean meats & protein shakes, and drastically cut down on eating out and ordering in. The results were great. In about 6 months, I lost 50 pounds, bring me down to 180, still being 6 feet tall. I wasn't skinny by any means but I was noticeably thinner and it felt sooo good to receive compliments from everyone I know "OMG I didn't even recognize you!"

That was about 2.5 years ago. My weight fluctuates between 180-200, because I am not consistent with my eating and workout habits. I can easily gain 10 lbs in a week, which is awful, because I will then spend the next month trying to lose that weight. Very discouraging!

Now that I am out of school and have a lot of free time on my hands, I decided that it was time to finally get in shape FOR GOOD. I'm sick of being unhappy when I look at myself in the mirror and I know I can do a lot better...
    Currently 6 feet (this isn't going to change lol), 190 lbs

I am anti-pills and would never want to rely on supplements to achieve my goals, but as of yesterday I have started taking OXY ELITE PRO. This is only my second day now so I can't comment on any "results", but I have noticed a decrease in appetite. I will try these pills for the month of October and then take it from there.... hopefully lose body fat while maintaining/adding muscle. I haven't been in the gym in 2 weeks due to some minor nose surgery I had recently, but am ready to get back in there & pump it out!

Hmmm what else?
    Oh, I have a body fat scale at home that says I'm 25% BF, but I recently got my BF% measured at the gym and it gave me 17%. Not sure who to trust, lol. 17 def sounds a whole lot better than a quarter of my body being fat! (although I would believe it)

OK I think I've said more than enough... will anyone even read this? lol

Yours truly,
    Yosha