Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    United We ███████████ SemperParatus's Avatar
    SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SemperParatus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've never been in a car wreck. I should stop wearing my seat belt....
    ***Misc Survivalist Crew***
    +Misc Zombie Survival Squad - SAAT OIC+

AMERICAN OUTLAW - GO USA!

LordSnoop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordSnoop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordSnoop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordSnoop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordSnoop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordSnoop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordSnoop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordSnoop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordSnoop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordSnoop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordSnoop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Rhotic View Post
    ridiculously stupid and irrelevant argument

Someone breaks into home and you're not there, but own a gun: he gets away with it
    Someone breaks into home and you're not there, no gun: he gets away with it

Someone breaks into home and you are there, and own a gun: he's ****ed
    Someone breaks into home and you are there, no gun: you're ****ed

of course a gun doesn't help if you're not there, but if you are i would sure as **** rather own a gun then not.

and as for breaking in quietly? Go ahead and kick through my locked door and try and get around my dog without waking me up

good ****ing luck

Sleeping next to a gun for peace of mind seems like backwards logic haha.

dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    america's gun laws are great, the states need to get theirs in order, for example, here in New Jersey it would be next to impossible for me to purchase a handgun for my own protection (when i'm 21 of course) since the state/local PD doesn't want me to own it. if you want put "home protection" on your license application you will not get your license unless you pester the department at which you applied.

but still, new jersey has so many cities that i wouldn't walk around in at night alone, camden, newark, paterson, if the thugs can have guns illegally, i should get one to protect myself, even at 19, i know i could handle owning one for my own protection. such as when i go into NYC for a night etc.

i can drive 30 minutes away up to a skeet range and be handed a $2,000 shotgun and a box of shells with no driver's license check or last name provided, and skeet shooting with friends is a damn good time.
    New Jersey: 201
    ★ BlackBerry Messenger Misc Group ★
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

All lifts are 100% raw. (old stats are old)
    Squat: 375x5, 385x3, 415x1
    Front Squat: 315x5, 335x3
    Deadlift: 515x5, 525x1
    Clean: 305
    Bench: 275x6, 290x3, 305x1

Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GLAMAZ0N View Post
    Guns are legal because defenselessness is one of the first steps to tyrannical reign over a people.
    brb not living in 18th century
    ~~~~~~~~~Powdered Ass-Balls Crew~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~Bigmane123 Crew~~~~~~~~~~~

<<<<<<<< RICE AND FOOTY CREW >>>>>>>>

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    because countries with strict gun regulations don't have gun crime. because criminals who commit murders and robberies will guns will follow gun regulations. lol ****ing idiots.
    I want to touch the butt.

Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dirtyjerz View Post
    america's gun laws are great, the states need to get theirs in order, for example, here in New Jersey it would be next to impossible for me to purchase a handgun for my own protection (when i'm 21 of course) since the state/local PD doesn't want me to own it. if you want put "home protection" on your license application you will not get your license unless you pester the department at which you applied.

but still, new jersey has so many cities that i wouldn't walk around in at night alone, camden, newark, paterson, if the thugs can have guns illegally, i should get one to protect myself, even at 19, i know i could handle owning one for my own protection. such as when i go into NYC for a night etc.

i can drive 30 minutes away up to a skeet range and be handed a $2,000 shotgun and a box of shells with no driver's license check or last name provided, and skeet shooting with friends is a damn good time.
    it's always bugged me that i can buy a semi-automatic shotgun or a long range high caliber rifle at 18, but have to wait until 21 to get a pistol

i know the argument is that most crimes are committed with an easily concealed weapon, but i would consider a rifle in trained hands a lot more dangerous than a pistol

Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pink Dumbbell View Post
    Jeez, I wonder why the UK has no guns..

Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cause they're awesome. Cause you can use them to hunt. Cause you can use them to defend yourself. Cause the criminals will get them anyway, even if they're illegal, creating an uneven playing field. So foreign invaders have to deal with every citizen shooting at them if it ever happens (yes I know bombs and planes almost make this irrelevant but no matter which way you spin it, gun ownership by citizens is just one more obstacle in their way). Its a hobby. Who is the government to say you can't own a gun, but they can patrol your streets with them?

AMERICA. Fuk. Yes.

Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ricky112 View Post
    Jeez, I wonder why the UK has no guns..
    because noone here believes that david cameron is gonna pull out an AK and tyrannically reign over us

AlphaMaleSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaMaleSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it's always bugged me that i can buy a semi-automatic shotgun or a long range high caliber rifle at 18, but have to wait until 21 to get a pistol

i know the argument is that most crimes are committed with an easily concealed weapon, but i would consider a rifle in trained hands a lot more dangerous than a pistol
    I agree. A pistol is also easier to keep at the ready around the house than a long gun. It is also easier to secure. It makes no sense just like alcohol laws. When you reach 18 you should have full rights not this bull**** of staggering some things until the age of 21

dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

same, i can buy a .50 cal sniper rifle and kill an elephant at 200 yards, but i can't buy a small pistol.

backwards, logic is backwards
    New Jersey: 201
    ★ BlackBerry Messenger Misc Group ★
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

All lifts are 100% raw. (old stats are old)
    Squat: 375x5, 385x3, 415x1
    Front Squat: 315x5, 335x3
    Deadlift: 515x5, 525x1
    Clean: 305
    Bench: 275x6, 290x3, 305x1

Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    because noone here believes that david cameron is gonna pull out an AK and tyrannically reign over us
    Isn't the fact that even if you wanted to, you couldn't.. bothersome? The fact that the government has THAT much control over what you do?

Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dirtyjerz View Post
    same, i can buy a .50 cal sniper rifle and kill an elephant at 200 yards, but i can't buy a small pistol.

backwards, logic is backwards
    I agree its kind of weird but I can see why, for a few reasons. Mainly the fact that its kind of hard to conceal a 3 foot long weapon under a coat or in a pocket. You can't sneak a rifle into a public place as easily as you could a pistol.

Also, no one hunts with a pistol, unless you are a total schmuck. Although I'm sure someone from the city has tried it before. There's really only a handful of reasons for buying a pistol and thats why it needs to be regulated more than say a shotgun or rifle.

doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    brb not living in N. Korea
    brb not living in Iran
    brb not living in a world controlled by Nazi's or Communist.

Self defense is an individual, fundamental right. In America, this right is guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States. /thread.

karnavorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karnavorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karnavorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karnavorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karnavorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karnavorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karnavorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karnavorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karnavorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karnavorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) karnavorr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by doesNOTcare View Post
    brb not living in N. Korea
    brb not living in Iran
    brb not living in a world controlled by Nazi's or Communist.

Self defense is an individual, fundamental right. In America, this right is guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States. /thread.
    you forgot the UK.

Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rhotic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Water_American View Post
    I agree its kind of weird but I can see why, for a few reasons. Mainly the fact that its kind of hard to conceal a 3 foot long weapon under a coat or in a pocket. You can't sneak a rifle into a public place as easily as you could a pistol.

Also, no one hunts with a pistol, unless you are a total schmuck. Although I'm sure someone from the city has tried it before. There's really only a handful of reasons for buying a pistol and thats why it needs to be regulated more than say a shotgun or rifle.
    the thing that makes a rifle scarier then a pistol in my head is that you can hit someone with a 50 cal sniper rifle from literally a mile and a half away, and still deliver more killing energy then a 44 magnum point blank

and **** gets real when you realize that's so far away that nobody has any idea where to start looking for you

but you are right about the legitimate use of rifles and shotguns for hunting purposes, though i'd say if you just like to go out and target shoot a pistol is no different then a rifle or shotty

Isn't the fact that even if you wanted to, you couldn't.. bothersome? The fact that the government has THAT much control over what you do?
    i'm glad the government has complete control over who has access to guns, yes

themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    some of the anti gun ppl in this thread make me want to vomit.. here i will let the nuge lay it out for you guys...

heres another one for you

complete control?

so there are no shootings in the UK at all?

and no criminal has any way of getting their hands on a firearm of any sort?

damn brah..

nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so you can protect yourself from people who only have guns because of this very law

makes perfect sense
    *Green Tea Crew*

PhenoTerminate is just really nice. (+1000) PhenoTerminate is just really nice. (+1000) PhenoTerminate is just really nice. (+1000) PhenoTerminate is just really nice. (+1000) PhenoTerminate is just really nice. (+1000) PhenoTerminate is just really nice. (+1000) PhenoTerminate is just really nice. (+1000) PhenoTerminate is just really nice. (+1000) PhenoTerminate is just really nice. (+1000) PhenoTerminate is just really nice. (+1000) PhenoTerminate is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jayce_ View Post
    Actually, most criminals tend to break in quietly, that was my point. They don't try to wake you up so you have a gun.

In fact, last I checked in the USA you were more likely to have your house broken into when you were not at home (because of the rates of gun ownership) so a lot of the arguements of "being safe at home" aren't actually valid.

So sleeping next to them is pointless and thus you are in fact a retard.
    Obviously you have the gun to use when you do hear something, if you are afraid you won't hear, get a proper guard dog. What are you even trying to argue here? Obviously robbers won't be smashing your living room window and yelling when they break in, this is an obvious thing, do you mention it just to troll harder?

Don't forget we also have concealed carry handgun permits for the times when we can take a criminal out as they try to rob/assault us or somebody nearby outside of our homes.

complete control?

so there are no shootings in the UK at all?

and no criminal has any way of getting their hands on a firearm of any sort?
    it's definitely a lot harder to get a gun here, i've never known anyone who's ever been faced with a gun or owned one... apart from my dad when he lived in the US, and even then he only used it to shoot cans lol

damn brah..
    yeah it sucks not living in fear

doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10) doesNOTcare is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm gonna guess that they guard your queen, members of government and celebrities with firearms. Still glad to live a double standard? Oh, and to correct you, your government has control over the law abiding people. The criminals still have illegal weapons. U mad?

Originally Posted by nimble View Post
    so you can protect yourself from people who only have guns because of this very law

makes perfect sense
    idiot.

how many times has this been argued already in this thread?

if you outlaw guns, only the outlaws will have guns

the guns exist, they are here, outlaw them and try to round them up and they'll just end up on the black market. Then people who want to go hunting, target shooting, or want to protect there homes wont be able to own guns, and the people that couldnt be ****ed to follow the law in the first place will.

I don't live in fear either. I have an effective means to defend myself and my family.

nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    idiot.

how many times has this been argued already in this thread?

if you outlaw guns, only the outlaws will have guns

the guns exist, they are here, outlaw them and try to round them up and they'll just end up on the black market. Then people who want to go hunting, target shooting, or want to protect there homes wont be able to own guns, and the people that couldnt be ****ed to follow the law in the first place will.
    u mad i speak the truth? your law is stupid and it's too late to change that now
    *Green Tea Crew*

it's definitely a lot harder to get a gun here, i've never known anyone who's ever been faced with a gun or owned one... apart from my dad when he lived in the US, and even then he only used it to shoot cans lol

if you think we all live in fear because of legal firearms you're sadly mistaken

as an american, who lives around people that own guns, in a country were both law abiding citizens and criminals can (one way or another) aquire firearms, i can tell you in all honesty that i am not the least bit concerned. I dont live in fear of being shot any more than i do getting run over by a car or eaten by zombies

but i still support that right to own a weapon, its in our constitution and has been for well over a hundred years, its there to stay and i'm happy with that

themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by nimble View Post
    u mad i speak the truth? your law is stupid and it's too late to change that now
    idiot