Make peace, don't hate itsMoeyy's Avatar
    itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

How to achieve vascularity ?

Hey everybody I was just wondering how for some people their veins pop out extremely and their not even that low bf, probably around 15-20%. And specifically im talking about that main big vein that runs from your shoulder, through your biceps to your forearms and is typically on your right hand. Also the vein thats on your neck and pops out extremely when you yell or talk lol.

Is there anything special that you can take to maybe make your veins come out a bit more defined ?

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lose fat, get better genetics.

Good luck with the second one though.
    be a lot cooler if you did

itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) itsMoeyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jake1224 View Post

^ Story of my life. LOL.

Hey so is that also genes, you know the V that runs down from the abs, the 8 pack and also that 'stich' effect between your pecs ?

yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jake1224 View Post

Get better genetics they have sales all the time.

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All majorly related to genetics. the "V" is called the Adonis Belt and not everyone has it; I found out recently (once I leaned out enough) that I'm lucky enough to have it. However, i'm very predisposed to lower-abdominal fat (as are most guys) and I doubt i'll ever have an 8pack. Chest shape is also genetic.
    be a lot cooler if you did

Originally Posted by yourfavorite View Post
    Get better genetics they have sales all the time.
    Really ? Can you show me the stores that have em?

Btw I was talking about that vein on your dp

retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thigh veins = pwn

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    High muscle/fat ratio, low BF%, diet, and genetics. Most important factors - IMO.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

burtonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by itsMoeyy View Post
    Hey everybody I was just wondering how for some people their veins pop out extremely and their not even that low bf, probably around 15-20%. And specifically im talking about that main big vein that runs from your shoulder, through your biceps to your forearms and is typically on your right hand. Also the vein thats on your neck and pops out extremely when you yell or talk lol.

Is there anything special that you can take to maybe make your veins come out a bit more defined ?
    I have been cycling for about a month now.... pretty hard core. 1-2 hours per day.

The veins in my calve muscles are REALLY starting to become pronounced. It *might* have something to do with volume. If your muscles need more oxygen in this region, they need more blood flow. More blood flow means more vascularity.

I imagine you could do loads of pullups. High volume.

This is only a hypothesis though... Vascularity isn't a major goal of mine.

yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really ? Can you show me the stores that have em?

Btw I was talking about that vein on your dp
    Haha, that would be clutch.

And to be honest I wasn't even looking for the veins to be popping out.

Kinda just happened one day.

And you say it's on your right arm? Mine is on my left arm and it's slowly coming out on my right as well.

retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by burtonator View Post

This is only a hypothesis though... Vascularity isn't a major goal of mine.
    It's probably #2 for me, right behind lean mass... nothing cooler imho than getting a good pump and seeing veins bulge out your neck and chest and biceps and ass

er no homo

Originally Posted by retiredrunner View Post
    It's probably #2 for me, right behind lean mass... nothing cooler imho than getting a good pump and seeing veins bulge out your neck and chest and biceps and ass

er no homo
    ROFL. Neck and chest and biceps .. and ass.

nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I always thought I had a low propensity towards vascularity. Turns out I was just a fat ass.

starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thigh veins = pwn

er no homo
    Originally Posted by yourfavorite View Post
    ROFL. Neck and chest and biceps .. and ass.

bahahaha i, too, was reading: veins on your neck (yup), chest (oh hell yeah) and biceps (yeaaa boy) and ass... (wait wut???, hahahh)

and thigh veins..mmm... right now i have two on my right thigh while my left thigh is lagging. theres nothing going on on that thigh, wtf man...

Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000)

my shows

I am about 20% body fat also (just a guesstimate)

not 24/7 but it does depends on how cold/warm it is

cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nondualism View Post
    I always thought I had a low propensity towards vascularity. Turns out I was just a fat ass.
    Hahaha nice.
    Barely decent crew

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lift heavy, lower body fat, and take l-arginine. I noticed a huge difference in vascularity when i started taking l-arginine.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskan72 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nondualism View Post
    ^^^This^^^ I too was just a FAT ASS! Turns out dumping 43lbs was all I needed to see them, now, to find those damn abs! slowly showing...........

F16falcon will become famous soon enough. (+50) F16falcon will become famous soon enough. (+50) F16falcon will become famous soon enough. (+50) F16falcon will become famous soon enough. (+50) F16falcon will become famous soon enough. (+50) F16falcon will become famous soon enough. (+50) F16falcon will become famous soon enough. (+50) F16falcon will become famous soon enough. (+50) F16falcon will become famous soon enough. (+50) F16falcon will become famous soon enough. (+50) F16falcon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lose fat. I got the "vascularity" gene and it's whatever. Even if genetically you are not very vascular you can still become all veined out with a low enough bf%.

apinian will become famous soon enough. (+50) apinian will become famous soon enough. (+50) apinian will become famous soon enough. (+50) apinian will become famous soon enough. (+50) apinian will become famous soon enough. (+50) apinian will become famous soon enough. (+50) apinian will become famous soon enough. (+50) apinian will become famous soon enough. (+50) apinian will become famous soon enough. (+50) apinian will become famous soon enough. (+50) apinian will become famous soon enough. (+50)

low bodyfat, high muscle ratio.

Other things, vanadyl sulfate helps, you can also bring out the veins temporarily ( photo shoot, etc). hot temperature brings veins out cold temperature hides them, tanning, sun ( being dry gets you vascular) obviously getting a good pump, increasing your heart rate as well.
    desel diego

fit4business88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit4business88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit4business88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit4business88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit4business88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit4business88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit4business88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit4business88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit4business88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit4business88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fit4business88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when i go real low carb for a few days and then have a carb re-feed day, my vascularity is insane

Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000) Anonymous000 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    heres some pic of my arm
    Attached Images

TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000) TRexGAWD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Low BF% and some people just have naturally large veins. While I agree it looks pretty cool, I would much rather have more mass and strenght than some of the skinny *******s who think they're ripped and have veins popping out everywhere.
    The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.

Reps back all military
    Owe reps to:

Negs to:

rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Instead of trying to see if you can get lots of veins worry about shaping your body if your so inclined to have spider like veins then it will come when your BF is low if not the worst you will look like is the old Fashion guys like Arnold,Franco,Dave. But why would you want to look like A high blood pressure person.
    Rewaste

Plumbing Contractor
    West Coast Classic 1st SHW Quilfy for NPC USA'S Nationals
    Tournament of Champions 2011 3rd Super Heavy Open, 3rd Novice heavy and 5th Masters 40
    1st and overall Armed Forces European Bodybuilding Invetational 95
    3rd GNC NPC Border States Classic Novice Heavy 2010

Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it just happens

Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    About the genetics thing

I bet everyone here has some physical genetic traits which are envy worthy

It's just as humans, we focus on what we don't have and take for granted what we do have

Just like Women, those who have straight hair want curly hair and those who have curly hair want straight hair.