mattx2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattx2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattx2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattx2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattx2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattx2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattx2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattx2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattx2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattx2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattx2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Powertec rack + GFID71. How much space needed?

I currently have the Bodysolid GFID71 bench and am looking to finally get a powerrack. Most likely the powertec, but I have been reading with the GFID71 you may have to turn it around to do inclines inside the rack. Assuming since the bench is long once you incline you cannot reach the back pins since the bench can't slide back far enough in the rack.

My concern now is how much space in total I would need on the backend of the rack since if I need to turn the bench I can't have the rack up against the wall. Little tight on space as it is so would like to know what I need before ordering.

Hope that made sense. Anyone have this combo and know by chance? Would be a great help.

Thanks

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    When you turn the bench around you work off the inside front of the rack so the back of the bench will stick out into the room and your rack can still sit against the wall.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17