Closed Thread
Page 219 of 268 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,570 of 8031
    ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TLYNCH777 View Post
    Got ours yesterday one for our personal use & one for the gym. Tk started to mark & number each one now ...they are top quality and the best of its kind for that style attachment. I have cool photos of the production process that I will post soon with some other good news .
    Here are the ones we just got ..

looks good
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TLYNCH777 View Post
    Got ours yesterday one for our personal use & one for the gym. Tk started to mark & number each one now ...they are top quality and the best of its kind for that style attachment. I have cool photos of the production process that I will post soon with some other good news .
    Here are the ones we just got ..
    I see he has already increased the price.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by coach_ras View Post
    Still having to put the pieces back together in our gym following Goalders' delivery yesterday- will post more pics and add some notes on our initial impressions of each piece later this week- Thanks once again to TJ for all the help so we can add these awesome new additions to our facility!
    Congrats Bud thank its great to see how your gym has grown over the past few years. Your athletes & members are very fortunate. That smith is a beast I dropped that monster on my toe during the assembly lucky it didnt break but will have a nice black toenail now for the next few months . Put a lot of time into that complete disassembly reassembly 3 times, major clean up, all new bearings several new pulleys ,new cables and put those heavy duty springs that old school nebula used to use .. Enjoy my friend I know u will put it to good use.
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    I see he has already increased the price.
    For the amount of hours and work that goes into it he must. To continue to make quality attachments like this he will have to but when you use it you will see the value . These will not be mass produced he is one man making each one by hand . Every one he makes will now have its own tk Stainless Numbered marking. He will be getting a new shop soon and be able to work in some new Handel designs. tk just made 3 more rows this weekend The quality & craftsmanship is amazing ... the angles make such a difference. Everybody who owns one along with his tri bar loves them. Next up a reverse grip pulldown attachment and a really cool pullover attachment to attach to a dumbbell its going to be awesome !!
    Here is some cool pic of production from this weekend

Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Nebula 1020 Olympic Adjustable Decline Power Station

Thanks again to TJ- really stoked to now have both this bench and the adjustable incline from the Nebula line!
    Attached Images

coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Avenger seated row; Bodymasters cx-214 low row

Slowly but surely putting the place back together after swinging the deal for Bodymasters low row with guys at Forza and the Avenger seated row (acquired via Dave Karsten) arrived with Goalder last week- hope to add Atlantis d-132 incline row to this line-up someday! But first the TK Star old school row handle attachment will be added to our mix!
    Attached Images

Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe not a real "cost no object" thing, but last week, I've retrieved a horizontal convergent bench press in bad shape.

The brand is "Gerva sport" a spanish brand as far as I know. The constrution is very basic but the stucture use thick steel. The bench passed a long time outdoor, rusted on big parts, no need to explain upholstery's state. But after a few tries, I've found the convergent curve quite good, and I decided to customise it a bit.
    Shock absorbers pads were dead and I chose to replace it, welding two steel legs based on the hammer strength model, letting me the possibility to add 2 more horns. (The originals were one inch-sized).
    I've let a deep pre-stretch, at least for me, allowing to add some pads on the floor to raise the starting level of handles if necessary.

I must admit I was a bit presumptuous with the size of the horns, but I thought it could be great to use it for shrug exercises or load a different torque arms like on the strive system to change the resistence curve (although I doubt it makes a big difference)

End of pictures are below (I couldn't add more than 6 pics)

i.imgur.com/AcfcxMS.jpg

i.imgur.com/kBGBugD.jpg

i.imgur.com/Y7A7H4P.jpg

i.imgur.com/KjG7DCi.jpg

i.imgur.com/XMC9FVl.jpg

i.imgur.com/A3cSTUQ.jpg

I've now to finish the boring parts, to sand down all the rusted parts, to paint and make a decent upholstery.
    Last edited by Agathomax; 05-14-2014 at 01:51 PM.

lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lifter0101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Power lift pieces waiting to be shipped!

Chris asked me to post this photo of the Power lift pieces waiting to be shipped!
    Attached Images

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Finally can get access to a computer. Its been a brutal month since starting the new position. I'll eventually get my computer shipped here once I can close on the new place--hopefully no later than mid June. The good news is I'll have 6,000 sq feet to play with.

Finally, I'll video all of the equipment once everything is done. I'll be able to show all of the late machines, chest machines, etc... All 3 seated calf machines side by side... etc.

The good part is I'm very close to the port where the Panatta machines will be arriving. Was excited to see the Power-Lift machines waiting to ship.

The selectorized pulldown and selectorized bicep have heavy stacks added. The other you see is the plate loaded pulldown.
    Attached Images
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is hillarious, a seemingly grown man creating fake accounts and make such childish comments, I feel sorry for the guy, obviously he suffers from some sort of mental disorders. Embaressing.

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Its been crazy the past 2 weeks. I'm actually working at the new job. Have my SUV down here. Still house hunting. Put an offer in at an ex Dolphin players house, 6500 sq ft... but it was a short sale and got complicated. Have some more good prospects, including a 7,000 sq foot place. Anyway, its going to be crazy for the next month.

I'll post pics and videos of the new Panatta pieces when available. You could still place a Panatta order up untl Mid May. If anyone is interested, let me know. As I mentioned before, we have enough room on this container for about 5 more machines.

The tricep cable attachments bars will be shipped with this first order. We are waiting for Panatta to finalize the tweaks on the Super Horizontal and Super Incline bench.

Looking forward to the tricep attachment, I have alot already but this one looks special. Have you posted pics of your new place yet?
    []---[] Equipment Crew #30 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #7 []---[]

Home gym pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1192814061&viewfull=1#post1192814061
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1198875921&viewfull=1#post1198875921
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1202033661&viewfull=1#post1202033661

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darkfact View Post
    Looking forward to the tricep attachment, I have alot already but this one looks special. Have you posted pics of your new place yet?
    Yes, I look forward to it as well. I ordered 15 total which covered all requests plus a few extra. I'll probably have to order more.

By the way they come in black or white. I ordered black. If someone wants white let me know.

I'll post pics of the place at end of June after everything gets set up. I want to order that 9' tall UCS lat pull down at some point.

What were the size of the mirrors you got? I think you said they were bigger than gigantic mirrors.com

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I went with glassless mirrors. Super light weight, east to install, and incredible reflection compared to glass. As one of my members said its like comparing regular tv to hd. Highly recommend them.
    www.********.com/iron.gym.alberta

Which ones did you go with? Seems much more expensive... But yes, this is the cost no object thread.

Just have a lot of Rubber flooring and other things to order at the moment.

Last I remember, those non glass mirror substitutes are very expensive.

Atlantis C-106 Lying Leg Curl; Atlantis C-108 Seated Leg Curl

Pulled the trigger on these two pieces recently- replacing Cybex classic prone leg curl and Hammer Strength plate loaded seated leg curl. Plan to add Atlantis C-105 Leg Extension (to replace Bodymasters MD-110 leg extension) and C-107 Standing Leg Curl (Hammer Strength plate loaded kneeling leg curl) if/when possible in future. Like the adustability of the pieces and prefer kevlar belt to cable on selectorized pieces.

Also plan to add both the MedX Avenger leg extension and prone leg curl for plate ploaded.
    Attached Images

Sorinex Glute Ham Roller

Sorinex just posted this new addition to their line-up on ********- pulled the trigger, plan to buy several of these for dynamic warm-up and met con circuits etc.

People posted that there was a mod of where they placed the wheels from the model being demo'd in pic (in red) to the one they are selling (in black).
    Attached Images
    Last edited by coach_ras; 05-21-2014 at 06:33 PM.

Elite FTS 18"x16"x14" Squat Box; Elite FTS Plyo Box full set

Ordered 1 plan to get total of 3; one for each of our Elite FTS Collegiate Power Racks. Really like the durability of our Elite FTS Plyo Box set that we had donated to the gym this spring and think that the design will be perfect opportunity to facilitate quick change between heights for groups training box squat together- and use for box jump variations, single leg squat variations etc within our met con circuits.
    Attached Images

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, I look forward to it as well. I ordered 15 total which covered all requests plus a few extra. I'll probably have to order more.

By the way they come in black or white. I ordered black. If someone wants white let me know.

I'll post pics of the place at end of June after everything gets set up. I want to order that 9' tall UCS lat pull down at some point.

What were the size of the mirrors you got? I think you said they were bigger than gigantic mirrors.com
    Almost everything in my gym is black or chrome so I'm good with black lol.

I used a local mirror family business. They actualy beat the price of gigantic mirrors and they were a little shocked how cheap gigantic mirrors already was. Actually they were gonna just match the price but gave me the option of 10% off if I paid cash, no brainer there lol. The mirrors are 117"x72". He said the mirrors are cut from pieces that start at 120" wide and that's normally about the biggest you can get, 3 pieces of 117" cover wall to wall for me so there's only 2 seams which has been really really nice. He was very worried about the install and said they were by far the biggest mirrors he ever installed, they came out looking great though. I've heard of the glassless mirrors before too, I've never seen them in person but I priced them out awhile ago and they were way more than I wanted to spend.

Home gym pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1192814061&viewfull=1#post1192814061
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1198875921&viewfull=1#post1198875921
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1202033661&viewfull=1#post1202033661

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Which ones did you go with? Seems much more expensive... But yes, this is the cost no object thread.

Just have a lot of Rubber flooring and other things to order at the moment.

Last I remember, those non glass mirror substitutes are very expensive.
    I got 10 of the 4' x 8' from glasslessmirror dot com. Price including shipping to northern Alberta was around $2700.00 for the 10. The mirrors are super easy to install, only weighing around 15lb each. They come with two simple brackets and only need 4 screws to mount to the wall. I already had glass mirrors at my old location, but it was more expense to have them moved and installed in my new location as I'm in another basement with predomininetly wavey concrete walls. With these mirrors I could easily shim them out as required, and I don't have to worry about someone shattering a mirror. I'm very pleased, and since we are talking cost no object, these are it. They even have up to 120"x96". Another nice thing is if/when I move again, or need to sell the mirrors, anyone can take them off the wall and haul them anywhere.
    www.********.com/iron.gym.alberta

Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    I got 10 of the 4' x 8' from glasslessmirror dot com. Price including shipping to northern Alberta was around $2700.00 for the 10. The mirrors are super easy to install, only weighing around 15lb each. They come with two simple brackets and only need 4 screws to mount to the wall. I already had glass mirrors at my old location, but it was more expense to have them moved and installed in my new location as I'm in another basement with predomininetly wavey concrete walls. With these mirrors I could easily shim them out as required, and I don't have to worry about someone shattering a mirror. I'm very pleased, and since we are talking cost no object, these are it. They even have up to 120"x96". Another nice thing is if/when I move again, or need to sell the mirrors, anyone can take them off the wall and haul them anywhere.

I called glasslessmirrors today. I'm interested in getting those Mega mirrors that are 120 x 96" Apparently they can be made larger than that if needed. They have a slight blue tinge compred to the smaller sizes. but it is not noticible unless mounting side by side with the others that have pure silver backing. I'm going to take some measurements at the new house, hopefully next week.

As you mentioned, they are light and also easily moved without fear of breaking. I think these are probably owrth the money. I'm not sure how well the glass ones will hold up during move during the cross country move. As far as I can tell, the glassless mirrors seem superior visually as well. I only see positives, except for the extra expense. Again, I think I feel better about spending the extra money knowing they can be moved and wont break or chip. Also, that 120" x 96" is badass. 10' x 8' is huge. I'm going to see just how big they can make one. Transportation might get pricey though.

ChrisTheCrap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisTheCrap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisTheCrap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisTheCrap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisTheCrap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisTheCrap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisTheCrap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisTheCrap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisTheCrap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisTheCrap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChrisTheCrap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My name is Chris I butcher people but you wouldn't know because you know me from the internet. You ****'n psychopath

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ChrisTheCrap View Post
    My name is Chris I butcher people but you wouldn't know because you know me from the internet. You ****'n psychopath
    Nobody cares about why you are butthurt.

We can delete your posts and keep banning you all day.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Nobody cares about why you are butthurt.

We can delete your posts and keep banning you all day.
    Good stuff, thanks for the moderating man, this guy keeps trolling this thread for whatever reason.

Home gym pics:

qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So is the troll the French guy from the expo Panatta videos?

JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by qaz123 View Post
    So is the troll the French guy from the expo Panatta videos?
    When you know how to modify a machine like this and own a personnal gym like mine, you can call me a troll
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hlight=h-squat

2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't tell if the troll is sincere in his post or just that stupid. Hopefully this is an attempt to bring sarcasm into his trolling tactics.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #47
    ()---() York Barbell Club #46 (DD) ()---()

During the last few reps of a true 20RM squat, just do what Jesus tells you.--Mark Rippetoe

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You would think the mods would be able to figure out how to ban this person's IP address or something.... I mean, they are able to ban users for pictures "perceived" not to be you.... so why can't they stop someone from setting up multiple accounts? It's getting old to see these whiny posts coming through from someone with an agenda. I am close to unsubbing for a while until it's cleared up.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    You would think the mods would be able to figure out how to ban this person's IP address or something.... I mean, they are able to ban users for pictures "perceived" not to be you.... so why can't they stop someone from setting up multiple accounts? It's getting old to see these whiny posts coming through from someone with an agenda. I am close to unsubbing for a while until it's cleared up.
    People can post from more than one IP, I hope you realize.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    People can post from more than one IP, I hope you realize.
    I'm sure they "can", but how likely is it that the same person continues to create multiple new accounts for the purpose of bashing one person.... from 10+ different computers or IP addresses? Possible, but unlikely.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    I'm sure they "can", but how likely is it that the same person continues to create multiple new accounts for the purpose of bashing one person.... from 10+ different computers or IP addresses? Possible, but unlikely.
    The other easy solution is just to lock this thread and be done.

Closed Thread
Page 219 of 268 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast