Closed Thread
Page 134 of 268 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,020 of 8031
    deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by harrisg83 View Post
    I almost bought a Pendulum gripper from that guy about a year and a half ago. He was very difficult to deal with and when the deal fell apart he wrote me a nasty e-mail. Nobody I know has anything nice to say about that guy. He's pretty well known by people "in the know" to be a real jackass.
    LOL...Harris, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree TJ. The more I use the MedX lateral raise the more I seem to like it. You know I love the MedX tricep piece. Unfortunately I got ripped off on ebay (long story) by the guy I purchased it from in Florida. Neither ebay or paypal would protect me since the by the time I reported a problem over 45 days had passed since I made the purchase. He got my money and I guess he still has the MedX tricep...still haven't got over that one.
    Originally Posted by TLYNCH777 View Post
    Gregg I been eye balling that compound bicept all week ... Looks encrdiable .

That medx leg ext and leg curl are great. I got to use those as well as the lateral raise and tricep last week all A+ selectorized pieces.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That medx leg ext and leg curl are great. I got to use those as well as the lateral raise and tricep last week all A+ selectorized pieces.
    The Medx Tricep is awesome but I still don't think that I had it setup properly. I think that I should have had the seat lower and had my elbows positioned as far back as possible. My Medx wishlist is the Tricep, Pullover, Leg Extension, and Seated Leg Curl. The low back (lumbar) is great as well but those are like 4k+. I actually passed on one at auction recently for like $200 but that was before I had used one.

harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Believe it or not Greg a new MedX lumbar goes for over 7 G's new. New MedX pullover is over 6 G's. Before I bought Chris' Hammer Strength pullover I strongly considered a new MedX pullover but I just couldn't justify spending 6 G's on a pullover.
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    The Medx Tricep is awesome but I still don't think that I had it setup properly. I think that I should have had the seat lower and had my elbows positioned as far back as possible. My Medx wishlist is the Tricep, Pullover, Leg Extension, and Seated Leg Curl. The low back (lumbar) is great as well but those are like 4k+. I actually passed on one at auction recently for like $200 but that was before I had used one.

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree TJ. The more I use the MedX lateral raise the more I seem to like it. You know I love the MedX tricep piece. Unfortunately I got ripped off on ebay (long story) by the guy I purchased it from in Florida. Neither ebay or paypal would protect me since the by the time I reported a problem over 45 days had passed since I made the purchase. He got my money and I guess he still has the MedX tricep...still haven't got over that one.
    Ouch Harris sorry to here that man. A long island trip still awaits you ...
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

I've devoted a great deal of time and energy trying to get a satisfactory resolution to that situation and I've decided to let it go. Believe me, if I was 10 years younger I would've driven to Florida and found the guy myself and screw the repercussions (not trying to sound like a tough guy, it's just the truth). I just can't do that anymore, too many people depend on me (my finance and her son). To be honest, it still really bothers me to have $700 stolen from me like that but I do believe in karma. This guy will eventually get his. Anyway, a month ago I drove down on a Sunday to Medford Long Island to pick up a used Hammer Strength rear delt. I know I was in your stomping ground TJ (saw the exit sign for Babylon) and seriously thought about calling you but I had about and 3 1/2 hour drive home and I was beat. Next time maybe?
    Ouch Harris sorry to here that man. A long island trip still awaits you ...
    Last edited by harrisg83; 01-27-2013 at 06:41 PM.

Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Gregg I been eye balling that compound bicept all week ... Looks encrdiable .

TLynch,

With the way some of you guys have gone on about the MedX selectorized, I would swear that our agency did not have the same equipment you guys have raved about. We moved all the MedX stuff out of one of our gyms back a couple of years ago and if we could get a real budget instead of CRs we would dump the rest out of another gym. I know I never thought much of the MedX stuff and one of my colleagues who was one of the PT instructors thought it the most expensive mistake we made and wish we had a do over (this goes back several years).

In the one gym we cleared the MedX out of we put in a couple of half racks, added more kettlebells and dumbbells (and the racks that go with them) and just opened the gym up with some space. My supervisor told me to update the gym and get rid of the MedX machines. I know most of the guys are free weight types, but those who liked the machine stuff went over to the Naval gym and used the Nautilus stuff at that time.

But, at the end of the day all that matters is if you like the equipment. Does not matter what someone else thinks. Maybe, when we get rid of the rest, it will go to auction and you guys can snag it for much less than what we bought it for, which was expensive even with GSA pricing.

I know you addressed your question to TJ, but if you don't mind me chiming in, is it possible that MedX may have tweaked their designs or completely changed some of the designs since your company made their purchases? Anyway, I agree with TJ and Greg, that a few of the MedXs' deserve consideration on the "cost no object" list.
    Originally Posted by Skyaura View Post
    TLynch,

With the way some of you guys have gone on about the MedX selectorized, I would swear that our agency did not have the same equipment you guys have raved about. We moved all the MedX stuff out of one of our gyms back a couple of years ago and if we could get a real budget instead of CRs we would dump the rest out of another gym. I know I never thought much of the MedX stuff and one of my colleagues who was one of the PT instructors thought it the most expensive mistake we made and wish we had a do over (this goes back several years).

In the one gym we cleared the MedX out of we put in a couple of half racks, added more kettlebells and dumbbells (and the racks that go with them) and just opened the gym up with some space. My supervisor told me to update the gym and get rid of the MedX machines. I know most of the guys are free weight types, but those who liked the machine stuff went over to the Naval gym and used the Nautilus stuff at that time.

But, at the end of the day all that matters is if you like the equipment. Does not matter what someone else thinks. Maybe, when we get rid of the rest, it will go to auction and you guys can snag it for much less than what we bought it for, which was expensive even with GSA pricing.

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Again, nobody is praising the entire line of MEDX, far from it... just picking out some of the pieces that deserve praise.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skyaura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know you addressed your question to TJ, but if you don't mind me chiming in, is it possible that MedX may have tweaked their designs or completely changed some of the designs since your company made their purchases? Anyway, I agree with TJ and Greg, that a few of the MedXs' deserve consideration on the "cost no object" list.
    Harris,

That very well could be. I know that the original reason our agency went with MedX was because of Arthur Jones rep and a number of guys had liked the old Nautilus stuff and thought it would be an upgrade over that. A couple of pieces that you guys have really just given a thumbs up, the leg extension and leg curl were along with the chest press and lateral raise the first things that were moved out. The leg extension was disliked (used by one person on any regular basis) and leg curl collected dust along with the Super Stretch. The Leg Press was a good unit (and an absolute beast to move). But, really no love for the other stuff.

Again, many of our guys and gals are into the free weight stuff (especially kettlebells) and that could have been part of the issue...except for the fact that the ones who used the selectorized machines went to the Naval gym. The plate loaded stuff did receive some use. But, as I said above, it does not matter as long as you like the piece of equipment. I just have a difference of opinion and have no use for MedX. Well maybe perhaps now I would because, I could flip it to you guys and make a little money.
    Last edited by Skyaura; 01-27-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Again, nobody is praising the entire line of MEDX, far from it... just picking out some of the pieces that deserve praise.
    Got that....I know your position on complete lines versus individual pieces....I was pointing out that some of the INDIVIDUAL PIECES in the MedX line that has gotten praise from deadwood, Harris and TLynch was not particularly liked by our guys....the only exception was with the leg press. I just have found it interesting the disconnect between them and what our opinion was.....and I have been saying this way before anyone praised any of the INDIVIDUAL PIECES of MedX equipment in this thread. Just relax. I know this is your thread.

By the way and I don't know if it has been mentioned, but I would like to praise the Vertimax, a piece of equipment that is in my opinion a must if you are into athletic/ performance training. Here is a link: http://www.vertimax.com/

Fusion Sport's Smart Jump is also a valuable piece of equipment in the world of athletic training. Here is that link: http://fusionsport.com/products/smar...sting-training

I would include those in my Cost No Object equipment.
    Last edited by Skyaura; 01-27-2013 at 10:12 PM.

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Personally, I still have yet to demo the 'stock' MedX selectorized line (other than the row at a Gold's gym). The little bit of demoing I have done was with that one guy who had everything modified with ridiculous cams for super slow. So until I get to actually spend some time with 'normal' MedX selectorized, I don;t have any strong opinion other than the fact I would never want the selectorized row and I would never want the selectorized leg press. I do not like the selectorized lateral raise either.

I do have an interest in checking out the selectorized leg extension, because quite frankly, I think its damn hard to find any good selectorized leg extension. I can't recall the last time I found a selectorized leg extension that I liked. I'd have to give the Atlantis Precision leg extension another demo. I simply did not prioritize leg extensions in many of my demos because I was very happy with the Strive plate loaded. That being said, it would be nice to have a selectorized along side the Strive, and I would like to evaluate the MedX selectorized. The MedX selectorized has 3 cam setting to change the Strength curve which is very cool! I also would like to revisit the Strive selectorized leg extension.

I was able to demo some of the unmodified MedX at a Gold's gym, and as I mentioned, I hate the MedX selectorized row.

MedX selectorized pullover is a VERY unique iso-lateral pullover. Now that is something that would require spending some time with.

Bottom line for me is to simply spend more time trying to find unmodified MedX equipment to get a real demo. The Tricep extension has gotten a lot of praise, so certainly that is high on my list to demo

By the way, I got to use that super stretch, its a cool piece. They have it right down the street at a gym my father goes to...

====

As far as the Avengers, I think the Leg Press and Chest are still the only only pieces I want for the time being, unless further demoing proves different. I'm on the fence about the row. While I think it is better than 90-95% of the rows on the market, and amazing in its own way, I'm not sure I want to purchase the row. Maybe the Avenger pulldown is growing on a few people here, but I would need to experience that for myself.

I think its great that a lot of people in this group were able to get so many rare Avenger pieces. We'll see if they fall in or out of love with them as time passes. I spent some time with them in Gainesville, but I think the answer for me is to spend a good day down there next time I am in Florida. I have to disagree on the Avenger Leg curl-- it may be smooth, but the strength curve is way off, and the machine just 'stops' with 0 resistance for the last 20% of the motion. I'm not seeing the love for this machine from my experience with it at Gainesville. My favorite piece in my whole setup remains the prone leg curl from Star Trac, only because it was identical to the Flex Fitness model, until Star Trac screwed it up during the latest version. It is still very good, just not that dame A++ version I have.

Vertimax, a piece of equipment that is in my opinion a must if you are into athletic/ performance training. Here is a link: http://www.vertimax.com/

Fusion Sport's Smart Jump is also a valuable piece of equipment in the world of athletic training. Here is that link: http://fusionsport.com/products/smar...sting-training
    Yes, they seem cool for athletic training rooms.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 01-28-2013 at 12:27 AM.

I can totally understand how traditional "free weight" guys or powerlifting types would hate the Medx line. Alot of those types like to "slam" the weight up or move at a fast tempo. I am not saying that style of lifting is right or wrong, it is just not compatable with the Medx equipment. I don't feel as this equipment was ever designed to be used in that manner. Although I am not one of those "superslow" people, I do try to lift in a slower more controlled manner to try to maintain proper form to prevent injury. "Slammers" would not even like the Avenger leg press which is probably my favorite machine. The 5 pieces of Medx that I mentioned are what I believe to be the best of their type that I have used. The Medx tricep and pullover are very unique with nothing else like them (just like the Nautilus duo-squat). The low back (lumbar) totally blows all other "exercise" style back machines, of that type, away period! Not even close. The leg extension and seated leg curl are just what I feel are the best but should definately be used at a slower rep pace. I was not a fan of the lateral raise but I can understand why some would like it with all of its adjustments. Some of the other pieces are liked by trainers because they are similar selectorized versions of the Avengers and older proven Nautilus designs.
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 01-28-2013 at 01:44 AM.

Damn you are up late!

Yes, that Lumbar has a great reputation. I do like the Strive back ext very much, so I am curious to try it:

Good ol Bill Crawford, lol...

It does look like a great piece.

Here is a video on the Tricep extension:

The Leg Ext:

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 01-28-2013 at 01:08 AM.

Damn you are up late!
    I mysteriously woke up feeling the need to defend my previous comments on the Medx... There is one of those super-stretch machines for $100 in Gainesville craigslist. I thought about getting it for the good deal alone but thought better of it.

I mysteriously woke up feeling the need to defend my previous comments on the Medx... There is one of those super-stretch machines for $100 in Gainesville craigslist. I thought about getting it for the good deal alone but thought better of it.

If it was in excellent condition, I'd get it... not sure what it retails for, but the only reason I wouldn't get it would be space limitations. If I had more space, I would get one. Have you tried it? I'd like to pick one up at some point.

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The med x was designed for a slower and more controlled training style. 90% of people train to fast anyway slow things down a bit it safer and it hurts like hell. I allways go slower on the negative and get a lot more out of each rep. I respect the super slow style and i have not personaly experienced that program but many truly belive that is the safest way to train . I have had great results using a good rhythmic style of training wth higher volume but allways slower on the eccentric breaking down as much muscle fiber as possible. The average person i would never recomend high volume they will never recover. Before I got to use the medx selectorize many people tolled me that the weight stacks were not heavy enough especially with the leg press. So far every piece I used the weight stacks were more than enough weight. If you are more concerned with moving weight then the medx line will not be for you. There is also a lot more adjustments then most machines I belive that and the cost along with the fact that they do no marketing as well as no discounts apply everybody pays the same price. This is why you do not see much if it in commercial gyms but more in private training an home facilities. I am looking forward to purchasing med x in the future . I love all my plate loaded equipment but lifting weights for myself and clients all day I am never recovering from my workouts. From my experiance so far they have the best customer serivice. Its a very small company that does not cut corners everything is extremely well built with the best strength curves available today. It's deffinetly not for everyone but I sure like it.
    Last edited by TLYNCH777; 01-28-2013 at 04:06 AM.
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

4:20 am? Wow!

4:20 am? Wow!
    32 oz black coffee and cardio session
    Big week !!!

-Serge Nubret

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hopefully they nailed the positions for those. For me, I think 3 positions for the pec fly are good as long as the MAX pre-stretch position is adequate. When going for max weight (1-3 reps), sometimes it is hard to use the MAX pre-stretch, so the next lower position might be helpful. The third position might be for somebody with a shoulder injury and decreased range of motion. The biggest fear would be if they didn't give me enough pre-stretch on the MAX range of motion postion.
    I think they nailed it for myself and likely you, as we are both about the same size 6'0" (with similar wingspan). Mileage may vary for much taller or shorter people.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

I can totally understand how traditional "free weight" guys or powerlifting types would hate the Medx line. Alot of those types like to "slam" the weight up or move at a fast tempo. I am not saying that style of lifting is right or wrong, it is just not compatable with the Medx equipment. I don't feel as this equipment was ever designed to be used in that manner. Although I am not one of those "superslow" people, I do try to lift in a slower more controlled manner to try to maintain proper form to prevent injury. "Slammers" would not even like the Avenger leg press which is probably my favorite machine. The 5 pieces of Medx that I mentioned are what I believe to be the best of their type that I have used. The Medx tricep and pullover are very unique with nothing else like them (just like the Nautilus duo-squat). The low back (lumbar) totally blows all other "exercise" style back machines, of that type, away period! Not even close. The leg extension and seated leg curl are just what I feel are the best but should definately be used at a slower rep pace. I was not a fan of the lateral raise but I can understand why some would like it with all of its adjustments. Some of the other pieces are liked by trainers because they are similar selectorized versions of the Avengers and older proven Nautilus designs.
    Deadwood,

Fair enough. I can't speak for the lumbar piece because we did not have it. There is no doubt I come at this from more of a sports/ athletic perspective and that can be seen on the pieces I have suggested. That said, lifting free weights still requires proper technique even when lifting explosively. But, if you are going to do a power clean with a bar or a snatch with a kettlebell, you have to move it fast. And of course, sports performance is about moving quickly and powerfully. Our agency several years ago made a move from the traditional LE/ Military style of training of pushups, pullups, obstacles and long runs to a more athletic style of strength training that incorporated HIIT to achieve the cardio side of the equation (sprints, tire flips, sand bag carries, farmer walks). Of course, a number of LE agencies and military units have moved in that direction.

Most of the selectorized equipment and the plate loaded stuff I have used, whether from Life Fitness/ Hammer Strength, Matrix, Star Trac, Precor, etc reminds me of the midsize car market. Generally good, but nothing that blows me away. I can say, however, that the MedX stuff was in my opinion at the bottom. That is why I find it interesting that the several pieces of MedX you guys think highly of, the moving trucks could not come fast enough and get rid of it for me.

That said, there are a few selectorized/ plate loaded pieces that I do like a great deal (typically ground based pieces).

Anyway, that is my two cents.
    Last edited by Skyaura; 01-28-2013 at 07:02 PM.

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A few more craigslist finds... Nebula leg extensions and leg curls:

http://fresno.craigslist.org/spo/3573925831.html
    http://fresno.craigslist.org/spo/3573920713.html
    http://louisville.craigslist.org/spo/3543551776.html

Nebula plate load preacher curl
    http://fresno.craigslist.org/spo/3535528486.html

Older Nebula smith machine
    http://duluth.craigslist.org/sgd/3291564365.html

I know that tjlynch mentioned that these leg pieces were really good. Maybe someone here can give them a good home.

Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    That leg ext and leg curl are fantastic same one Ron Norman has in his gym both haveight weight stacks made by nebula $150 bucks that's unbelievable !!

-Serge Nubret

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That leg ext and leg curl are fantastic same one Ron Norman has in his gym both haveight weight stacks made by nebula $150 bucks that's unbelievable !!
    Are the ones in Louisville the same as the ones in Fresno?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    Are the ones in Louisville the same as the ones in Fresno?
    Yeeeeeeppp

-Serge Nubret

Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    A few more craigslist finds... Nebula leg extensions and leg curls:

http://fresno.craigslist.org/spo/3573925831.html
    http://fresno.craigslist.org/spo/3573920713.html
    http://louisville.craigslist.org/spo/3543551776.html

Nebula plate load preacher curl
    http://fresno.craigslist.org/spo/3535528486.html

Older Nebula smith machine
    http://duluth.craigslist.org/sgd/3291564365.html

I know that tjlynch mentioned that these leg pieces were really good. Maybe someone here can give them a good home.

3 hour drive... Hmmm. If it was that Nebula shoulder leverage I'd be there is 2 seconds... Not sure what to think of that Nebula preacher curl.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 01-29-2013 at 12:40 AM.

Goalder Transportation Tentative Schedule 1/30/2013 thru 2/3/2013

Wednesday, January 30-TN (inverse leg curl at Legend, hehe)
    Thursday, January 31-PA/OH
    Friday, February 1-OH/MI
    Saturday, February 2-IL (Donkey Calf and dumbell spotters)
    Sunday, February 3-IL

Atlantis shipping out this Friday
    Power-Lift says their shipping Friday also.

Gonna be close!! If I win the lottery, the next update will have Dave Goalder with one of the following:

Need the Big Wheel clicker to stop on one of these:

Friday, Feb 8th CA
    Sat, Feb 9th CA
    Sunday, Feb 10th CA

Cmon Dave.... here we go... 8, 9, 10... big money, big money!... Cmon 8th!! No 6's ... no 7's no 7's... (actually anything 8 or greater is good).

nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Goalder Transportation Tentative Schedule 1/30/2013 thru 2/3/2013

Wednesday, January 30-TN (inverse leg curl at Legend, hehe)
    Thursday, January 31-PA/OH
    Friday, February 1-OH/MI
    Saturday, February 2-IL (Donkey Calf and dumbell spotters)
    Sunday, February 3-IL

Atlantis shipping out this Friday
    Power-Lift says their shipping Friday also.

Gonna be close!! If I win the lottery, the next update will have Dave Goalder with one of the following:

Need the Big Wheel clicker to stop on one of these:

Friday, Feb 8th CA
    Sat, Feb 9th CA
    Sunday, Feb 10th CA

Cmon Dave.... here we go... 8, 9, 10... big money, big money!... Cmon 8th!! No 6's ... no 7's no 7's... (actually anything 8 or greater is good).

No Whammy's No Whammy's.... I must admit, I've been hoping Dave would get out to you sooner than later, but then I think about the sheer amount of pieces you must have to move around, so I'm pulling for you him to show up on the 8th or later. I really hope Dave gets over here not long after because I am anxiously waiting for the pieces.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #11 []---[]

+ 92B +

Originally Posted by nflan113 View Post
    No Whammy's No Whammy's.... I must admit, I've been hoping Dave would get out to you sooner than later, but then I think about the sheer amount of pieces you must have to move around, so I'm pulling for you him to show up on the 8th or later. I really hope Dave gets over here not long after because I am anxiously waiting for the pieces.

Illinois is so close to DesMoines Iowa, I mean its right on 80. I mentioned to Cindy if he could pick up those two Power-Lift pieces in Des Moines, but she said he wasn't going 'up' that way. I guess it depends on where he is going after Illinois, but Des Moines is so convenient and right on 80. Its directly west, not up... hmmmm. I'm gonna give him a call tomorrow just to make sure.

Yes, I'm excited about this last big purchase/sell/re-arrange. I'll be at the point where it is just 1-2 pieces buying/selling from this point forward.

Talked to Hans today... he says he needs at least another 6 weeks with the Nebula pieces. Says it is taking a long time to make accurate cad drawings. He also says he can't believe how many mitre cuts are in Tom E's designs. In any case, with those originals in his hands, I am 100% confident that he will build units equal or better than the originals. They are all working out with them for the past month, getting to know the machines. He says they are going to make some while my originals are still there. I'm starting to get anxious to get mine back.

John Parrillo says he is slowly but surely working on my curved incline bench.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 01-30-2013 at 01:10 AM.

Squating in the curl rack OutKlast's Avatar
    OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just a quick question here but do you think you could use the dumbbell spotter arms from Sorinex in their multi-angle auto spot bench?

Use these posts that slide into that rack for holding dumbbells:

Into this bench:

http://store.sorinex.com/Auto-Spot-M...e-p/as0-90.htm

http://store.sorinex.com/Dumbbell-Sp...-p/dbsdi-1.htm

The dumbbell spotter arms were meant for the prone auto-spot bench:

------------

It wouldn't do decline but you have flat - incline - 90* angles and you could swap between the two posts changing from barbell to dumbbell on the same unit.

Closed Thread
Page 134 of 268 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast