Closed Thread
Page 112 of 268 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,360 of 8031
    HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TLYNCH777 View Post
    Wow amazing piece chris you may regret that... but you will have many other nice chest pieces to chose from. This morning I used mine with much less weigh but with the seat very low targeting the upper chest just right. I am sure you will sell this very fast. I have never seen one of these one the used market. Who ever buys it be prepared to get some great chest development.

There is a lot to like about it for sure. I just need to make space and already have the Atlantis chest coming in. If I sell the pendulum vertical chest, I can make room for the Atlantis Incline plate loader. Not to mention I could get the Avenger chest in addition to the Altantis vertical chest... so something has to give. Let me know if anyone wants a reasonable deal on it before I list it. I don't really want to sell it... and it is quite possible I would re-buy one in the future... I just want to get this project wrapped up with this next big equipment purchase. After this next big purchase, I should be down to the point where I am just getting an individual machine here and there.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hopefully bodymasters will be making this classic bench now that they are back in business. One of my favorites ... the overhead tricept / curl stand bench designed by Boyer Coe who had some of the best arms in history.

Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Actually an older model sat for 2 or 3 months earlier this year for $1750. I dont know if that was the one that Harris had or not.
    I have seen two original pendulum chest presses built by Tyler For sale the one I rescued from Harris and another red one was sold on ebay. In my opinion the originals are one of the best chest machines ever built. I have never seen one used from Rogers for sale . I am sure it has the same bio mechanics just built with different steel, bearings , and materail. I will say this the new ones they may not be stainless steel but the range of motion limiters are much easier To use .

Last edited by TLYNCH777; 11-24-2012 at 01:21 PM.
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That bench looms awesome tlynch.

Anyone ever see these?

Www .maxagrip. Com

They look quite interesting to me. Anyone demoed them? What I would really like to find for my gym are some older plain cable attachments, no chrome, no swivels. Probably just have to make some once my garage is wired up for my Millermatic 251 mig welder.

I've also been thinking about modifying a hammer strength tricep extension i have in storage so that instead of pads it has a cambered bar. I have a 1st gen spidercam plate load nautilus bi/tri that I used to have in my gym. I would grab a small cambered cable bar and push it against the pads. Best tricep machine I've ever used. I would modify it instead, but I hate to butcher a rare vintage machine. Anyone want to buy it from me? I'd be open to interesting trades too...

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    Anyone ever see these?

Www .maxagrip. Com

They look quite interesting to me. Anyone demoed them?
    Go back about 4-5 pages. I have 3 different ones. Would like to get 2 more. Something different to have for variety. Different wrist positioning makes it hit slightly different on your back. They make me sore in areas that my other attachments do not. I feel that they place most of the grip away from the palms and into the fingers. I can't lift quite as much with them. Another highly regarded member of the forum disagrees and feels differently about them, but he does like them.
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 11-24-2012 at 03:18 PM.

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks deadwoodgregg. Not sure how I missed it, or maybe that's what originally led me to it, lol...

Thumbs up

I'd like to make a suggestion for a leg extension peice if its not already here. The nautilus 1st gen extension. I used mine for the 1st time in several months, and I was again surprized by how comfortable it is on my knees compared to other extensions. As well, with the rear facing stack it is easy to pin extra weight on, if/when a person needs to.

I have found that the old nautilus is hit or miss. Pieces I love are the multi-bicep, plate load Pullover, plate load bi/tri, compound bicep, rowing torso (rear delt which I don't have but want), leg extension, and leg curl (another I don't have).

Pieces I just like are the multi-tricep, and neck/shoulder (shrug). (I would trade my neck/shoulder for a hammer shrug if anyone is interested).

Most of the others I don't care for much fo one reason or another. But I firmly beleive the ones I love are excellent and definetly worthy of inclusion in a cost no object list. Best part, many of them can be had for less than $500/peice!

qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd like to make a suggestion for a leg extension peice if its not already here. The nautilus 1st gen extension. I used mine for the 1st time in several months, and I was again surprized by how comfortable it is on my knees compared to other extensions. As well, with the rear facing stack it is easy to pin extra weight on, if/when a person needs to.

I have found that the old nautilus is hit or miss. Pieces I love are the multi-bicep, plate load Pullover, plate load bi/tri, compound bicep, rowing torso (rear delt which I don't have but want), leg extension, and leg curl (another I don't have).

Pieces I just like are the multi-tricep, and neck/shoulder (shrug). (I would trade my neck/shoulder for a hammer shrug if anyone is interested).

Most of the others I don't care for much fo one reason or another. But I firmly beleive the ones I love are excellent and definetly worthy of inclusion in a cost no object list. Best part, many of them can be had for less than $500/peice!
    i second this.

The old center drive nautilus leg extensions are great especially the adjustable backrest version that came off the double leg machines.

deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=TLYNCH777;983905153]Hopefully bodymasters will be making this classic bench now that they are back in business. One of my favorites ... the overhead tricept / curl stand bench designed by Boyer Coe who had some of the best arms in history.

Now this is my kind of piece. Id love to have that in my collection. With my height, any machine tricep movement like this never fits and getting the bar behind you is difficult by yourself. This looks perfect.
    This is going on my list of wants for sure. Thanks for sharing

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deyler1 View Post
    Hopefully bodymasters will be making this classic bench now that they are back in business. One of my favorites ... the overhead tricept / curl stand bench designed by Boyer Coe who had some of the best arms in history.

Now this is my kind of piece. Id love to have that in my collection. With my height, any machine tricep movement like this never fits and getting the bar behind you is difficult by yourself. This looks perfect.
    This is going on my list of wants for sure. Thanks for sharing

Thank-you for sharing TJ. That is sweet. Have you contacted Bodymasters to find out? Someone should ... Let me know if this bench is available. I have a feeling that the current owner would indeed make this bench upon request.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 11-26-2012 at 10:39 AM.

www.maxagrip.com

They look quite interesting to me. Anyone demoed them?
    I used Pay Pal to order, (seems like that is the only way). They got shipped about 8 weeks ago, but went to the wrong address. They actually went to a correct address, but not the one where I need them. I'll grab them over the holiday. Look forward to trying them out. I think I have about 10-12 different cable row attachments for just the row. So far, the Black Iron Strength attachments are my favorite.

By the way, I paid $3200.00 for the Rogers Athletic Pendulum vertical chest press. With Rogers Athletic, the price is the price as there is no discount.

EDIT: I forgot to add, I also paid sales tax which was no small addition. Finally, Rogers ships Yellow Freight which is like $600.00 per piece.

Its a great piece, but I'm looking for a fair price.

Thank-goodness for Dave Goalder. Not only is the price decent, it is guaranteed delivered scratch free with inside delivery as well.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 11-26-2012 at 03:59 PM.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am bored so I will post some nice vintage equipment pron. Not "best of the best" but it once was!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 11-26-2012 at 03:51 PM.

I am bored so I will post some nice vintage equipment pron. Not "best of the best" but it once was!
    I have never seen that pullover pulldown combo that looks encrediable

-Serge Nubret

John Green, the national sales manager of Rogers Athletic was just here for an hour. He brought my custom Handles made for the combo lat pulldown on the way to the 49'ers new stadium in Santa Clara. The 49'ers just bought (4) 5 way pendulum neck machines. Then he is going to the Jokeland Raiders facility after that.

The middle set I had made custom. I felt that the long handles were a tad too long for my use, and the short handles would be better for somebody 6' 4" and up

Also got my ramp today:

I bought the above ramp (which is 6" wider and 12" longer than the one I saw Dave Goalder use):

You can see Dave's aluminum ramp below, which is one of his many useful tools. (Dave is in the picture, but mostly obscured by the lat pulldown). Once I saw how helpful that ramp was, I decided to get one.

Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 11-26-2012 at 09:55 PM.

On another note, the pendulum vertical chest is now spoken for... Dave Goalder will be picking it up along with the 2 other pieces: the Hammer Pullover and the Legend reverse hyper.

That leaves only the Hammer Super Incline machine that needs a home.

I decided to move forward with the Atlantis Plate loaded incline machine, so I will add that on to my order since I may as well get everything I can at one time:

Looks like Atlantis is starting to come out with their new plate loaded series:

(By the way, square tubing is supposed to be less expensive. *I was told that this lowers the cost).

http://www.atlantisstrength.com/inde...=2&task=search

Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 11-26-2012 at 10:56 PM.

They were finishing the protype of the Jammer when I was there.

Some close up images:

Check out the band attachments:

The Precision pulldown appears identical to the Power Series, except for square tubing (lower cost) (oh and one of the cross bars on the frame is higher on the precision version):

Not sure what to think of the Shoulder. It does not appear to have the adjust-ability of the Precision series, however, they did add band attachments. I would liked to have demoed it, but I suppose they did not have it ready when I was there. Amazing how much they did in such a short time since I have been there.

Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 11-26-2012 at 11:59 PM.

Big order day...

I synchronized my purchases all today.

1) Legend PRO Inverse Leg curl ordered 8-10 weeks (Dave could pick this up from legend, however I don;t think it will be ready in time)

2) Reflex Donkey calf. Bryce is awesome. He can get this done in 4 weeks. Dave Goalder will pick this up.

3) 7 Atlantis items (I added the incline plate loaded press) too bad Dave cannot pick these up in Montreal...

Any thoughts on the new plate loaded pieces?

I could get the new shoulder or the Precision plate loaded shoulder.

Here is Yosi's response to some of my questions:

Are there going to be any more power series pieces other than those 12? Is this Power Series going to replace some of the Precision plate loaded pieces? Will the items shown in the Power Series replace their Precision counterparts, or will both versions be available?

Answer: The 12 pieces is all for now, but my boss does add new things on the spur of the moment. No plans right now to eliminate the Precision Series pieces, we will see what demand is like and make a decision somewhere down the road.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 11-27-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Any thoughts on the new plate loaded pieces?

I could get the new shoulder or the Precision plate loaded shoulder.
    I take it that you are getting the shoulder, incline, and decline. You demoed the Precision series pieces and liked them. From the pictures, I would say the older precision series are still superior to the newer pieces. I actually like the square tubing look better, but the new pieces don't look as well designed. Glad that they will still offer the old pieces for a while. I would like to get a decline before they stop making the old design....... Ken sent me some pics of my leg press after powdercoat. They should be assembling it now.

I take it that you are getting the shoulder, incline, and decline. You demoed the Precision series pieces and liked them. From the pictures, I would say the older precision series are still superior to the newer pieces. I actually like the square tubing look better, but the new pieces don't look as well designed. Glad that they will still offer the old pieces for a while. I would like to get a decline before they stop making the old design....... Ken sent me some pics of my leg press after powdercoat. They should be assembling it now.

1) I was just about to ask if anyone heard about the Avenger Leg presses. Any word on when Dave Goalder will be picking those up? I'm trying to get a price from Dave in regards to picking up my seat and boom (vs having it shipped via freight. I'm thinking it might be better and faster to just have Ken freight those out on a pallett, unless Dave charges me a low price. Its not a machine by any means... and I'd likely have to wait until mid January. I just texted Ken, and also waiting on a response from Cindy/Dave Goalder.

2) Adding the Atlantis incline press, I definitely have to sell the Hammer Strength Super Incline. Yes, I also have the Atlantis Shoulder plate loaded and Atlantis Flat/Decline Plate loaded in that order.

3) Yes, I'm not so sure I see anything I'd want in the new power series from Atlantis. Those guys are always putting out a ton of new stuff!!

nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm curious about your feedback on the pendulum lat pulldown both with the normal included handles and with the new ones you just got. Very cool piece with the interchangeable handles!

Also, amazing Atlantis order! I'd love to see updated pics of the place when it all gets delivered.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #11 []---[]

+ 92B +

Gregg would live To see those can u postem

-Serge Nubret

Chris that is going to be great I would consider leaving the medical field and opening the best gym in the US. Do what you love and the money will follow.

There is a good possibility that I may be a rep for the new Bodymasters if so I hope to be an influence on them bringing back some I the best benches they made as well as some other great ideas I have.
    I will keep everyone updated.

-Serge Nubret

Originally Posted by nflan113 View Post
    I'm curious about your feedback on the pendulum lat pulldown both with the normal included handles and with the new ones you just got. Very cool piece with the interchangeable handles!

Also, amazing Atlantis order! I'd love to see updated pics of the place when it all gets delivered.

Those handles all feel the same, the only difference is length. Of course there are other handle types that come along with the machine. Also you can put all of the handles on the inside or outside to give standard or wide grip.

As far as the Atlantis order, I'm quite excited about every single piece in that order. I just love that Atlantis Pivot Press. Although the Atlantis Pivot Press is absolutely fine as it is, I can't resist paying $200.00 to customise the footplates to make them a little larger (like I did with the Atlantis Power Squat and also the 40 degree leg press) I'll post what customization we come up with for that.

You would be surprised at that Atlantis Pivot press... it gives you that amazing stretch you feel with an inverted leg press, but has the ideal strength curve to boot. (and without the potential danger of high valsalva pressures from inverted presses). If you guys can find the opportunity to demo the Pivot press, please do so... If you had to ask me to pick between any of the leg presses right now... the Pivot Press might just be the very last I'd part with.

So for leg presses it seems I will have the following:

Pendulum Power Squat Pro
    Pendulum Hip Press
    Avenger Leg press
    Atlantis 40 degree leg press
    Atlantis Power Squat
    Atlantis Pivot Press

I think the Atlantis Pivot press satisfies what I feel from an inverted leg press, but is superior in the ways I mentioned.

The Randy Coyle Swing Squat (I refuse to call it the atlantis swing squat because that gets confusing) seems interesting.
    The Nebula inverted Leg press would still be nice just to have... but sheeze, I'm already an equipment hoarder now it seems.
    When I get a chance, I'll try to find another demo of the Pendulum Seated Squat Pro. It is difficult to spend a lot of time with one machine if you have to travel for a demo with only limited time.

I haven't seen too much love for hack squat machines in this thread. Does everyone else have giant vastus medialus as well?
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 11-27-2012 at 04:49 PM.

Gregg would live To see those can u postem
    It is really nothing but unassembled parts back from the powdercoater at this point. Like a picture from "American Chopper" fitness equipment version. The powdercoat should have some texture added if you can tell from the picture. Once the leg press comes in, I will post quite a few pictures of higher caliber equipment that I have aquired as of late. I am still 15-20 pcs. behind you and Chris.
    Attached Images

Chris that is going to be great I would consider leaving the medical field and opening the best gym in the US. Do what you love and the money will follow.

There is a good possibility that I may be a rep for the new Bodymasters if so I hope to be an influence on them bringing back some I the best benches they made as well as some other great ideas I have.
    I will keep everyone updated.

I'd like to think that is the case... I just hear it is very, very hard to make money owning a commercial gym. A personal training studio on the other hand seems to do very well if you have a lot of good clients.

Good to hear about Bodymasters. I think I know where that selectorized overhead tricep machine is located... in a gym about 20 min away. Where I took that picture of the other bodymasters machines (and that not very good bodymasters pullover). I might have to go there again.

It is really nothing but unassembled parts back from the powdercoater at this point. Like a picture from "American Chopper" fitness equipment version. The powdercoat should have some texture added if you can tell from the picture. Once the leg press comes in, I will post quite a few pictures of higher caliber equipment that I have acquired as of late.

Looking forward to your pics. What I'd also like to see posted from the guys at MedX Regeneration is pictures of the new adjustable boom. I have yet to see how that turned out. It has been absolutely silent for a while now.

Anybody interested in the Hammer Super Incline? I guess I'll have to put it on EBAY this weekend.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 11-27-2012 at 08:49 PM.

I know I talked about this piece in the past, but I am considering taking a chance on it... It would have to replace my Hammer Strength version though... What do you think? I know a couple people here mentioned they would buy my Hammer Version. Let me know because I might pull the trigger.

I just wish I could try it out to be sure. I suppose I could buy it and sell the Hammer, or sell the Power-Lift if it does not live up to my expectations. But that is one hell of an expensive and pain in the ass way to demo things. I really do like the hammer shoulder very much, it is outstanding 'bread and butter' piece (definitely a solid A and top selling Hammer piece of all time). This is designed by the same guy. I like the two handle choices and I'm curious to see if there is a subtle difference in the biomechanics.

Dimensions - Aprx. 61" depth, 83" wide, 86" high and weighs 700lbs

I also found out they will customise this piece to make the weight storage horns boltable insteaded of welded.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 11-29-2012 at 10:16 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 112 of 268 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast