Closed Thread
Page 241 of 268 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,230 of 8031
    TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

TK Star... Nebula & Pendulum

Originally Posted by Renzinho View Post
    Very Impressive indeed. I hope that it will come at a reasonable price this time, and that Tk listen to the feedbacks given in this thread in that regard, because everbody in thread undoubtly want to see more of his Equipment on the market.

I think It's a shame that a full line of his Equipment is'nt produced on a larger scale. And I'm thinking that somehow it would be possible for Tk to make a deal with some of the big players out there, as Nebula did with Rogue, Rae Crowthers, and Myarsenalsrength, If he's not planning on a mass production himself.

I mean, just take a look at Sorinex, who recently started Selling Technogym plateloaded Machines and has a very medicore line of selectorized Machines, William strength, who still sells Paramount machines, as well as Samson Equipment, Watson, whose Machines look very amateurish, aside from their specialities. Such companies would really increase their reputations by instead cooperate with TK.

As it stands now, these companies don't offer a complete solution, which, for instance, Power-lift and Rogers athletic are closer at, since they offer very high end Machines along with their power-racks and athletic Equipment. I doubt for example that Sorinex's clientele also find Technogym's plate loaded Machines appealing. Rather, I think, they would buy their Power racks, Ghd, belt squat and so forth from Sorinex, and then just buy their Machines and cardio Equipment from Hammerstrength or the like instead.
    If anybody I would love to see TK STAR & ROGERS ATHLETICS come
    together. As you know Rogers makes Tyler's Hobson's Pendulum
    designs. Speaking of those designs get ready for Tyler's future no hands line a great Pec Fly, pullover & lateral raise in the works. There has never been anything that I used that Tyler designed that I did not think was fantastic. There is nothing like his legendary original pieces that Tyler personally tank like built. if you don't know The original PENDULUM STRENGTH SOLUTIONS are made super heavy duty construction, monster bearings & thick solid stainless that was just too expensive to continue to make. Forget about one man mass producing them on his own as he would of had to have to charge a very high price that would be in the range of only a small % of buyers. As much as I like the new Rogers pieces (especially the neck, seated squat & shoulder/ incline) I can't help to think how much better they would be if cost of material really was not an object & Tyler had Rodgers build them all like he built the originals. I am very thankful Tyler made his originals so well, as our pendulum pieces get serious use & will be in our family for generations to come.

I was a rep for NEBULA FITNESS & we were in the process of making Fitness Incentive the gym where we work, the east coast show room. I was so excited when we would get deliveries and when our customers would get there pieces. We never made money, but I learned a lot about equipment.
    When I was with Nebula I really wanted to get TK teamed up with Tom Eilerman. My idea was that Nebula could produce a TK star line .. the two designers had a few conversations & Tk even went on the radio show with Dave Paulumbo's RX Muscle. They talked about equipment, but then soon after Nebula went out of business. You can listen to that show on the internet.. I do plan to get TK on that show with Dave once again. When Nebula went out of business for the last time it was horrible. It's sad to see so many good companies who made quality stuff here in the USA go out if business over the years. The owner, original Founder and designer Tom Eilerman had a bunch of great ideas ready, that would of eventually come to life. One including an amazing multi station that was in the works for us that never made it into production. When Tom E owned Nebula many times he would give customers serious discounts & did not charge nearly enough for the quality he put into those indestructible machines. What was really the downfall was he just did not know exactly how much he had into the cost of manufacturing each piece.
    The company's who the previous post mentioned just bought the rights to produce the nebula designs. What saw in the past I was not satisfied with the work compared to the original Nebula. Understand this .. So many of nebulas designs would be tweaked a bit from the original plans to make them even better during production. I hope this new Arsenal Strength will be different & things work out for them as it's great to see quality manufacturing done here in the USA. If they really want to do well they should really hire the original owner of Nebula Tom E to do new design work, and put the ideas he planed making into production. Not only that but have him overlook production & make sure that the past machines he designed are being made the way he intended them to be.

Now back to TK if you don't know, he is one man who does it ALL. ... and that is Tom Kinney and his TK STAR designs. Tk has been around a long time. He is an extremely talented artist, loves bodybuilding and the training that goes into building the body. TK actually judge shows for a while, and was friends with many of the Legends Larry Scott, Arnold, Ed Corney, Mentzer and spent much time watching many of them train which influenced his equipment ideas. He use to fly out to CA to meet with Joe Gold & talk about equipment manufacturing as Joe would make all his own pieces for his gym. TK has also collected many of the classic Nautilus & Vic Tanny designs. Tk he has real bodybuilding instinct than lead him to create the perfect angles on his machines in order to train the muscle just right. He told me whenever he trains he is always thinking about how he can create a machine or handle to be even better. This single handle multi angle cable attachment, unique arm benches, sissy squat , standing calf he may create next is going to be Awesome!!! I can't wait to see what he comes up with.

TK is not looking to mass produce as he did in the past. He is all about super high quality not so much quantity. He rather put his heart & soul into making a few extraordinary machines then pump out many that are not of the quality he likes. His work is like the custom motorcycles of strength equipment. It will not be water down and mass produced by other company's... but you never know what the future may bring ..as there is only so much that one man can do. If he did team up with a large company to mass produce his work, where it would be able to sell at a fraction of the cost, I know he would be extremely selective at who he would work with as many of his past designs were copied over and over. In my opinion none that I used were as good as the original designs he invented many years ago.

I believe Tk's goal at this time is simply for him to once again personally make the best quality muscle building tools possible. Every piece real heavy duty and completely over the top. Each piece will stand the test of time truly built to last. Tk is an artist & a perfectionist, as He puts so much thought and time in to everything he makes. You can be sure that when a piece leaves his new shop it is top quality.. TK is passionate about What he makes as I don't know of anyone else who does all the work himself using real leather, extra covering for high pressured areas, & double stitching with 4 different types of foam under it. Little details like what was once a pop pin is now and indestructible stainless steel pin That goes all the way into the other side (those pins alone cause him $90 each).

Yes TK's work will cost much more than other preacher curls ,($2,800 or $3,100 with real leather) calf raise or whatever design he has planned to bring to life next. He is making these pieces for the people who are sick and tired of 95% of crap out there made today. For the ones who appreciate & truly see the value of his custom work. Customers who are willing to pay for what he puts into it. You're going to get what you pay for as he refuses to use nothing but the absolute best material with No compromise in quality.

Tom Kinney does not have to make me or anyone else equipment for a living as he has built up many customers over the years. He does very well with his onsite welding & service work all over the NY area. He is not looking to compete with these bigger company's or have a full line but just a few carefully selected pieces. What he is making is like nothing else out there.. the photos really do not give his machines or Handles justice .. You just have to train on them & experience the comfort & angles to appreciate & understand what I mean.

This all started back when we started with Nebula fitness. I wanted to train on every piece nebula made that I haven't used before. I could not sell a piece of equipment that I would not use in my own training. So my wife & went to all sorts of gyms all over queens, NYC, Upstate & NJ. We used several pieces of Nebula for the first time & then I discovered Tk Star's machines. I remember going to a good Gold's gym when they actually used to be a real gyms and was drawn to this unusual equipment. I didn't know much about equipment like I do now but I used these Tk machines & I couldn't believe how great it felt, the angles were just right. I experienced a direct hit deep in my muscles like never before. I remember waking up the next day in a hotel and saying I got to go try out some of those other machines my muscles felt great from just a few sets. After that I pretty much hunted down TK ..I absolutely had to speak to this man... I was relentless week after week for years to get him out of retirement. As we continued to talk I encourage him to once again please create these unusual & extraordinary designs as I believe there is a strong market out there for This kind of equipment. I know there is a whole lot of people just as fired up and crazy about this stuff as I am. We are very thankful for Tom Kinney & his designs. These new designs are something That I have envisioned for a long time & It's great to see it finally coming together. TK has reunited with one of his original welders & the first production of preachers and seated calves is almost complete. He is now taking orders for the next production run. I will be sure to post pictures when they are complete as it will be really cool to see them powder coated in the different colors.

My wife & I are trainers full time and the equipment we use are our tools and very important part of our Work. I am passionate about getting serious quality bodybuilding Equipment available in the market. I believe that a lot of people out there who own a commercial or home gym just don't know.. What they don't know ... YET ... Since my time with Nebula we started collecting a few pieces for our personal set up then that turned into a hobby 50 + pieces... then that turned into a business seeking out & finding what I believe is the best of the best equipment ever made. I was turned on to This Cost No Objective Best of the Best thread & it has connected us with some great people. I hope that many of my post written provided you with good info & more importantly gave you a better training experience.
    Last edited by TLYNCH777; 10-14-2015 at 09:33 AM.
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great and very informative post TLYNCH, another company I really liked that went out of business a few years ago was Body Masters. I trained a few times years ago at Bev Francis's Gym and remembered the the Nebula Leg Press which I think was from the early 90's and a Body Masters squat machine that was near by. Both Nebula and Body Masters made great stuff.

How does Rae Crowther fit into the whole Nebula history, I thought they are making the same Nebula designs and quality today. I'm guessing Tom Eilerman isn't involved with RC though.

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by McBrody View Post
    Great and very informative post TLYNCH, another company I really liked that went out of business a few years ago was Body Masters. I trained a few times years ago at Bev Francis's Gym and remembered the the Nebula Leg Press which I think was from the early 90's and a Body Masters squat machine that was near by. Both Nebula and Body Masters made great stuff.

How does Rae Crowther fit into the whole Nebula history, I thought they are making the same Nebula designs and quality today. I'm guessing Tom Eilerman isn't involved with RC though.
    Almost 20 years ago when I was in school I belonged to a Gold's gym in the DC area. When I was home for the summer I was able to work out in Bev Francis' Gold's gym (membership reciprocity). I did not realize this was the same place with the name change to powerhouse. The gym did have some great equipment.

McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000) McBrody is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EricAtl View Post
    Almost 20 years ago when I was in school I belonged to a Gold's gym in the DC area. When I was home for the summer I was able to work out in Bev Francis' Gold's gym (membership reciprocity). I did not realize this was the same place with the name change to powerhouse. The gym did have some great equipment.
    I was there in 1993 and 2008 and with a 15 year spread they had a lot of the same equipment, which I thought was great. Another gym I use to go to, had all Body Masters equipment from the early 90's and then they replaced it all in 2007 with all LifeFitness equipment which I didn't like at all. Unfortunately the companies that make the best equipment aren't always the best run. A lot of gyms buy equipment based on price not quality.

bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome read and thanks for taking the time to publish that no easy feat Brother! Solid information. I will say that Amy and Tom are instrumental in locating must have pieces for my gym and private collection. Even right now. If you want a piece of equipment TJ's your man... Thanks Tom.
    Ergo

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Waiting to hear from Panatta on the expected ship date.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by McBrody View Post
    When Tom was forced to sell Nebula, you can say that Nebula was essentially done and gone.

Tom was the guy behind everything, and while he sold all the designs to Crowther, RC has had a hard time recreating how Tom did things. I was told this was why he then sold the design rights to Rogue. Rogue thought they could figure it out, even tried to hire one of Tom's main foreman to help figure out how to do things, but the end result has been a bastardized recreation of what Tom came up with years ago.

I also know that Tom offered his services to oversee and consult with Rogue but Rogue opted to try and figure it out for themselves.

Tom was a wizard...I wish someone would bring him on to design a line again. He had many great ideas waiting to be made.

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MGM711 View Post
    When Tom was forced to sell Nebula, you can say that Nebula was essentially done and gone.

Tom was the guy behind everything, and while he sold all the designs to Crowther, RC has had a hard time recreating how Tom did things. I was told this was why he then sold the design rights to Rogue. Rogue thought they could figure it out, even tried to hire one of Tom's main foreman to help figure out how to do things, but the end result has been a bastardized recreation of what Tom came up with years ago.

I also know that Tom offered his services to oversee and consult with Rogue but Rogue opted to try and figure it out for themselves.

Tom was a wizard...I wish someone would bring him on to design a line again. He had many great ideas waiting to be made.
    I know that they contacted him last Oct but that was after He had just purchased a concrete business. Last year was not good timing but If they called him now and made him a good offer I am sure that he would consider.. that would absolutely be one of the best things that company could do... Tom E knows Nebula better than anyone else. If he was paid the right amount and they seen the value of his expertice I am sure it would go great. His last creation for his Ida line was insane (I believe only one was made) He made it so the user can have the option of the free floating arms as well as being able To adjust and lock it to one of 3 fixed width positions..

A Tk update....::
    An order has been placed with a Tk Star preacher & calf in fire truck read powder coat.. I am looking forward to see this with the polished stainless and black leather. He will have some photos of the white and red preachers side by side.. Also due to several request it Looks like sometime in 2016 Tk is going to be creating the ultimate plate loaded STANDING calf ...one that you can adjust the strength curve.. Can't wait for this one we have his standing calf he made in the 80's and it blows away any standing calf I have ever used.. The foot block he makes... the angle is perfect for the best stretch into the peak contraction
    Last edited by TLYNCH777; 10-24-2015 at 08:57 AM.
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ranman1482 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bicep Curl

Any opinions on the Cybex Eagle NX bicep curl? It has the free floating arms.

tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Question for folks that have used them- if you had space for one leg machine would you choose the Rogers power squat pro, Atlantis pivot press, or the Atlantis 40 degree leg press. I can only squeeze one in. I love the pivot press but still need to try the other 2. Thanks

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ranman1482 View Post
    Any opinions on the Cybex Eagle NX bicep curl? It has the free floating arms.
    I didn't like the EAGLE bicep or tricep. The floating arms just make them awkward to use, which corresponds to not being able to use heavier weights.

The Only Eagle line pieces I thought were any good:

The Rotary torso

The Abductor/Adductor (although you have to use the whole stack to have sufficient weight.

I chose the Strive versions of the rotary torso and abd/add machines as superior to those Eagle pieces. And those were the best two in that line... They are good pieces though. The Eagle rotary torso is *excellent* !

Originally Posted by tonypearn View Post
    Question for folks that have used them- if you had space for one leg machine would you choose the Rogers power squat pro, Atlantis pivot press, or the Atlantis 40 degree leg press. I can only squeeze one in. I love the pivot press but still need to try the other 2. Thanks

Damn thats brutal...

To me the Rogers Power Squat and the Pivot Press are one hit wonders, both A++ and every gym shouldn't be called a gym without those.

The Atlantis 40 degree is a great linear leg press, but there are quite a few great linear leg presses. That being said, a linear leg press is still bread and butter machine, so its hard not to have one in a gym.

Can't make that call... I'd have to blow out a wall or something.

harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TLYNCH777 View Post
    I am in the process of restoring this classic, very unique, incrediblie constructed, TK muscle blasting machine It will be one of the best restorations ever !!
    Whatcha talkin bout Willis?

[QUOTE=bendsteel;1394435373]
    Originally Posted by STR8OUT View Post
    Hey TJ and TK, can you tell me anything about this piece?

ok its a lunge machine i made mid 90s i think i made 2-3 of them
    it was very big and heavy i never kept developing it, too much steel. small and simple is better but not always easy--tk
    I am in the process of restoring this classic, very unique, incrediblie constructed, TK muscle blasting machine It will be one of the best restorations ever !!

-Serge Nubret

a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "I'd have to blow out a wall or something". Thats awesome, and I believe you would!
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

PUB BURGERS / IMMERSIVE HORROR / OLD SCHOOL THRASH

I had been talking to a few people about this grip 'tape' recently.

This is the best stuff on the market and blows away all of the sandpaper/skateboard, and other grip materials:

http://www.noskid.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=40_46

I need to order more, I guess the previous roll didn't make it in the move.

Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    I really like this new grip material which is mentioned above.

It is easy to cut and has excellent texture. I replaced the bottom foot rest portion with it as well.

I want to get more of the 18" roll, but it is:

$316.00 /each.

With purchase of 2 it drops to: $234.00/each

If anyone wants to get a roll, let me know because its a huge price savings to buy 2 rolls.

Product # Product Name+ Price More Info
    NS45001 1" X 60 ft. NS4510B, NS4520G or NS4550C Resilient Anti Slip Tape $15.00 - $20.00 Buy Now
    NS45002 2" X 60 ft. NS4510B, NS4520G or NS4550C Resilient Anti Slip Tape $30.00 - $40.00 Buy Now
    NS45003 3" X 60 ft. NS4510B, NS4520G or NS4550C Resilient Anti Slip Tape $45.00 - $60.00 Buy Now
    NS45004 4" X 60 ft. NS4510B, NS4520G or NS4550C Resilient Anti Slip Tape $48.00 - $80.00 Buy Now
    NS45006 6" X 60 ft. NS4510B, NS4520G or NS4550C Resilient Anti Slip Tape $82.00 - $120.00 Buy Now
    NS45012 12" X 60 ft. NS4510B, NS4520G or NS4550C Resilient Anti Slip Tape $166.00 - $234.00 Buy Now
    NS45018 18" X 600 ft. NS4510B, NS4520G or NS4550C Resilient Anti Slip Tape $216.00 - $316.00 Buy Now
    NS45024 24" X 60 ft. NS4510B , NS4520G or NS4550C Resilient Anti Slip Tape $298.00 - $388.00 Buy Now
    NS45036 36" X 60 ft. NS4510B, NS4520G or NS4550C Resilient Anti Slip Tape $396.00 - $498.00 Buy Now
    NS45048 48" X 60 ft. NS4510B, NS4520G or NS4550C Resilient Anti Slip Tape $499.00 - $655.00 Buy Now

Massguy27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massguy27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massguy27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massguy27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massguy27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massguy27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massguy27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massguy27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massguy27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massguy27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massguy27 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Does anyone know who makes the seated row machine at westside barbell?
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by Massguy27 View Post
    Does anyone know who makes the seated row machine at westside barbell?
    Pic for easy viewing:

TK STAR LUNGE / SQUAT MACHINE

Restoration complete !!! Thank you to Tk for the custom amazing real leather upholstery work and new emblem, Brian for the heads up & good word & Jeff from fitness empire for selling it to me. It's good to meet a reseller who actually trains and also puts the equipment to good use. No thanks to the shady lurker on this fourm who drove up the price on me.

This was a true cost no objective machine as After purchased I had sand blasted, powder coated (satin white, satin & wrinkle black), all new stainless hardware, grips, end caps and a bit of fabrication including a heavy duty custom stainless pin to adjust the platform instead of s pop pin. The best touch was the unbelievable leather upholstery job Tk personally did with a new layer of foam, double stiching, covers and the most insane wraps ever !!! I am very happy with this restoration and have to say that this piece is by far one of the most unique machines ever made. Single leg work for complete isolation on the 4 different adjustment options. Angled Power squats off the lower part of the platform has every muscle in my entire lower half awake and looking forward to recovering to train on this great machine again. Can't wait to train off more of Tks future designs and too see what he creates in the future .. The man is beyond talented !!

Last edited by TLYNCH777; 11-13-2015 at 11:20 AM.

-Serge Nubret

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WOW, very impressive looking piece. My brain is still trying to process exactly how to use it.... but I can't stop looking at the impressive craftsmanship.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

Looks Great!

jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    WOW, very impressive looking piece. My brain is still trying to process exactly how to use it.... but I can't stop looking at the impressive craftsmanship.
    +1. Great looking piece. It would be awesome to see a video of it in use. I'm curious how the highest part of the platform comes into play.
    ▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #1 ▪[M]====[6]▪

My gym progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168508603

a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ive never been a fan of using rounded tubing on equipment frames, but that thing pulls it off. Looks pretty sweet! And yeah, post some vids of that thing in use, very curious.
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

PUB BURGERS / IMMERSIVE HORROR / OLD SCHOOL THRASH

harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

Would like to demo...

TK STAR LUNGE / SQUAT MACHINE
    [/URL]

STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    TJ, that thing looks INSANE!!! Absolutely awesome restoration. That thing should be hanging in a museum. I am glad to see it looking like that.

As others have said I would love to see a video demo.

Please post pics of the standing Streamline Bicep as well, that is super rare
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #58 []---[]

LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well ill share a purchase i am excited about just for a bit of history.. i just purchased a king plate loaded incline press.. fairly rare piece.. dont see many of them at all.. no converging arms.. just straight up and down.. going to redo the color and restore it a bit.. i always like king products and will be happy to jump on this when it arrives..

The company's who the previous post mentioned just bought the rights to produce the nebula designs. What saw in the past I was not satisfied with the work compared to the original Nebula. Understand this .. So many of nebulas designs would be tweaked a bit from the original plans to make them even better during production.t I hope this new Arsenal Strength will be different & things work out for them as it's great to see quality manufacturing done here in he USA. If they really want to do well they should really hire the original owner of Nebula Tom E to do new design work, and put the ideas he planed making into production. Not only that but have him overlook production & make sure that the past machines he designed are being made the way he intended them to be.
    So Arsenal Strength is now the 3rd company after Rae Crowther and Rogue to buy the rights to the Nebula designs?

Without Tom Eilerman involved at Arsenal Strength, I wonder if they will be anymore successful than the other 2 companies? It doesn't seem likely.

Also, I'm wondering what the difference between Nebula and Rae Crowther is? The reason I ask this is, I see nothing but stellar reviews here for Rae Crowther and the quality of their equipment.

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Beautiful machine Tj!

Here's some other tk star pieces for anyone interwsted:

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/spo/5275883810.html
    www.********.com/iron.gym.alberta

Originally Posted by LATS1968 View Post
    well ill share a purchase i am excited about just for a bit of history.. i just purchased a king plate loaded incline press.. fairly rare piece.. dont see many of them at all.. no converging arms.. just straight up and down.. going to redo the color and restore it a bit.. i always like king products and will be happy to jump on this when it arrives..
    Sounds good. How many reps can you do with the stack?

Closed Thread
Page 241 of 268 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast