Closed Thread
Page 127 of 268 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,810 of 8031
    TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got To use a nautilus power plus chest press today and looks can be deceiving . What a great piece It had good adjustability to get a really good stretch as well as the choice to fuse or isolate the arms. Fantastic feel really islolated the chest and was easy on the sholders.

In addition I used the power plus leg extension . I will say that it was one of the very best leg extensions I have ever used. Consistent throught the range of motion smooth as can be with no pain in the knee joint.

I am looking forward In the next several weeks I will be demoing all the medx selectorize pieces .

My wife also recived 20 t- grip barbell group fitness bars She will be launching an ass kicking class at the gym we work at fitness incentive. I also recommend to pick up there flat Handel triceps bar . I have been enjoying using it for overhead extensions and push outs . Tim really did a great job on that simple but very effective bar.
    Last edited by TLYNCH777; 01-04-2013 at 04:53 PM.
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tim is supposed to have a video out soon with those cable attachments.

I still need to get one of those and the tricep attachment. I'll have to call him again soon.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TLYNCH777 View Post
    I got To use a nautilus power plus chest press today and looks can be deceiving . What a great piec. It had good adjustability to get a really good stretch as well as the choise to fuse or isolate the arms. Fantastic feel really islolated the chest and was easy on the sholders.

In addition I used the power plus leg extension . I will say that it was one of the very best leg extensions I have ever used. Consistent throught the range of motion smooth as can be with no pain in the knee joint.

I am looking forward In the next several weeks I will be demoing all the medx selectorize pieces .
    They are not pretty, but it is amazing just how many good pieces came out of that one line of equipment. Some of those pieces deserve mention for "best of the best" caliber even among today's equipment.......I will be demoing the Medx machines next Tuesday. It will be interesting to see just how close our opinions will match up.

Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Admitedly, Technogym sucks, but I actually find that their old low pulley is pretty good, since it combines the regular low pulley and an incline pulley in one device. Of course, the weightstack should be heavier though. I've searched around a little for a similar machine with these feautures. But having cheched out precor, cybex, Magnum, Lifefitness, watson, star trac, and even Atlantis, I haven't find any manufacturer who combines the incline with the low row as satisfactory as technogym does, that is if Atlantis incline doesn't offer the same thing. Is anyone aware of a company that combines these features except from technogym?

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would just purchase separate items. Do you have a picture of this (hate to say the name) piece?

If you have a picture, it is possible to have a company like REFLEX FITNESS make you exactly what you want, and with any weight stack you like. Would like to see a picture or more info (name of this machine) so I can google what you are talking about
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 01-05-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    misterusatofitness.net/product/2501/Pulley-Technogym-usato.html

Here's a picture of it

Titangym2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titangym2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titangym2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titangym2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titangym2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titangym2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titangym2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titangym2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titangym2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titangym2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titangym2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Renzinho View Post
    misterusatofitness.net/product/2501/Pulley-Technogym-usato.html

Here's a picture of it
    What do You think about Watson's Animal Dual Stack Low Pulley - it have good regulation of high-low row and it is iso lateral
    movement but have no high pads for foot like Technogym.

ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know some of you guys like modifications so here are a few I made on my older model Pendulum Squat.

1. I did not like the lower starting point, so I had someone weld up an attachment that would allow me to start the movement from a higher point. This makes positioning for the movement a lot easier for me:

2. Since I have been playing around with the machine I have found that it is great for shrugs and recently also discovered it is a great Viking Press. I can actually use different handles in the end of it and have a friend that can fabricate different handles. This should add a lot of versatility to the unit for me.

Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd love a set of these Rae Crowther Plyo boxes

http://www.raecrowther.com/plyos.shtml

Originally Posted by ndmike99 View Post
    I know some of you guys like modifications so here are a few I made on my older model Pendulum Squat.

1. I did not like the lower starting point, so I had someone weld up an attachment that would allow me to start the movement from a higher point. This makes positioning for the movement a lot easier for me

The new model has two settings, basically the original, and a higher setting (which I use). I guess that must have been an issue that has been adressed since then. There is a black Landing that can be flipped in or out of position to allow for the high or lower start point.

2. Since I have been playing around with the machine I have found that it is great for shrugs and recently also discovered it is a great Viking Press. I can actually use different handles in the end of it and have a friend that can fabricate different handles. This should add a lot of versatility to the unit for me.
    That sounds cool. I would like to see more pics of those mods... and how they work in action.

Just got a message that my Inverse Leg Curl (custom pro unit without the weight storage) is finished. Talked to Dave goalder today about that and his schedule.

Looks like Dave is in Chicago area tomorrow. He was going to pick up the Donkey Calf and dumbbell spotters tomorrow but seems like Bryce is busy so he is going to pick it up in a couple of weeks on the way to California.

Apparently Dave is swinging down to Florida sometime in the next couple weeks (I guess to pick up the Avenger Leg Presses). He is going to start heading cross country towards the west coast again the 3rd week of January and head to Washington around the 3rd/4th week in January, and then Swing down to Northern california, and then to Southern california. Anyway, I am expecting to see him at the end of this month. I'm hoping the Atlantis pieces arrive before he arrives so I can make one last big move of equipment, and finish this project for a little while. I think when this last round is finished, I'll be at the point where maybe an individual machine moves in or out only occasionally.

Got a picture of the Donkey Calf in its final stages. I'm extremely happy with the result. The adjustable forearm pad is the icing on the cake.

Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 01-07-2013 at 12:27 PM.

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ndmike99 View Post

1. I did not like the lower starting point, so I had someone weld up an attachment that would allow me to start the movement from a higher point. This makes positioning for the movement a lot easier for me:

Awesome !!
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Got a picture of the Donkey Calf in its final stages. I'm extremely happy with the result. The adjustable forearm pad is the icing on the cake.

Chris thats a Beast !!!

-Serge Nubret

Registered User mensagitatmolem's Avatar
    mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TLYNCH777 View Post
    Chris thats a Beast !!!
    Would second that, as well as say it looks well thought out and constructed. A far cry from my undergrad days at the college gym 30 years ago, when we used to take turns sitting on each others backs, and using multiple 2x10s to stand on.(please, no remarks)
    []---[] Equipment Crew #40 []---[]

flexhead222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flexhead222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flexhead222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flexhead222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flexhead222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flexhead222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flexhead222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flexhead222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flexhead222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flexhead222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flexhead222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Nebula Leg press foot plate modification

photo[1].jpgphoto[2].jpgphoto.jpgSickGym2.jpg

Just completed a modification on my Nebula Leg press machine. I like everything about the machine, except I could never get used to the angled two piece foot plate. When I placed my feet up high, my lower back would always curl up off of the seat pad. When I placed my feet on the lower portion of the plate, it would just chew up both of my knees. It always felt the best, with my feet right in the middle of the plate, but then my foot was not flat on the plate.
    So I decide to show my problem to a buddy of mine who owns a local welding shop. He made me a bolt-on flat foot plate which is made out of aluminum deck plate (just like the original foot plate). He made a box, complete with heavy duty supports inside. He guaranteed me that it will support over 2,000 pounds. What is really neat, is that it bolted on right through the original carriage frame holes. Therefore I can take it off at anytime and put the original bent foot plate back on. NO welding at all, plus no repainting etc. Looks great too, just like factory. The best part --- both me and my boys love the new feel of the press. The total added weight to the carriage was only about 20 pounds. It didn't come cheap, but was well worth the money. I am attaching some pictures. Thanks for looking. Flexhead222. ( up in Michigan )

Originally Posted by mensagitatmolem View Post
    we used to take turns sitting on each others backs, and using multiple 2x10s to stand on.
    I'm trying to picture that:

Oops sorry man, found you:

Attached Images

Squating in the curl rack OutKlast's Avatar
    OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000)

Who makes that bench? It would make a nice addition to do some free weight forearm stuff. I feel like a little kid sitting down under a bench to do some wrist curls / extensions with the dog in my face thinking its time for attention.

Registered User mensagitatmolem's Avatar
    mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ha. Thanks for the pics. Going in the way back machine there. Andreas Cahling?
    He Has been around for decades. Is in pretty good shape today. He ended up getting a face tumor but kept on pushing forward.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #40 []---[]

qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by OutKlast View Post
    Who makes that bench? It would make a nice addition to do some free weight forearm stuff. I feel like a little kid sitting down under a bench to do some wrist curls / extensions with the dog in my face thinking its time for attention.
    That bench is from Maxicam in California. Also called muscle dynamics.

Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=HealthNutMD;1005992013]Got a picture of the Donkey Calf in its final stages. I'm extremely happy with the result. The adjustable forearm pad is the icing on the cake.

That looks awesome
    PT, DPT
    Doctor of Physical Therapy
    Certified manual therapist

Squating in the curl rack OutKlast's Avatar
    OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by qaz123 View Post
    That bench is from Maxicam in California. Also called muscle dynamics.
    Dang, lots of adjustments on the flat to incline bench on their website. At least 24 adjustments.

http://maxicam.com/index.php/product...able-3022.html

XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Obviously this thread is pretty big and I haven't read thru much, but can anyone who's been following this thread pretty closely recommend me some new brands to check out?

I've only ever dealt with and bought from Rogue and sorinex. They've both been great btw... Just looking to check out some other stuff
    #FreeCryptoBandit

ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by XPmpnII View Post
    Obviously this thread is pretty big and I haven't read thru much, but can anyone who's been following this thread pretty closely recommend me some new brands to check out?

I've only ever dealt with and bought from Rogue and sorinex. They've both been great btw... Just looking to check out some other stuff
    is there something specific you're looking for? a specific make and model will likely be recommended over general brands.

XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ninjaneer View Post
    is there something specific you're looking for? a specific make and model will likely be recommended over general brands.
    Well, I think at the moment I'm really looking for a decline or an ab bench/board... Whatever you wanna call it. Just something strictly for abs

I will say that I'm trying to keep the wife in mind. It'll be something I'll use too, but she was really wanting something that would hit her abs really good.

She had also mentioned to me that she was wanting to work her inner thighs... Like a hip abductor?

I think she mainly wants to target her legs and abs... Mainly abs tho since she's not feeling so great about her stomach after having a baby. I wanna help her out
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Where'd you find the picture of the smokeshows? Too much want.

Well, I think at the moment I'm really looking for a decline or an ab bench/board... Whatever you wanna call it. Just something strictly for abs
    Atlantis Strentgh Adjustable Ab Bench is excellent (on the cost no object list)
    Rae Crowthers (Nebula) Multi Ab Bench (wil be on the next cost no object update).
    Strength Inc inverted ab (on the cost no object list)

These are all shown in this thread. If I had to pick one, I think the Multi Ab Bench from Nebula (Rae Crowther) should be the one to get. I have one on order. Just go back a couple weeks in this thread.

She had also mentioned to me that she was wanting to work her inner thighs...
    Strive Selectorized Abd/Add combo is the best ADD/ABD on the market IMO. Full 180 degree split, Adequate weigth stack (pulley physics), small footprint, adjustable strength curve... A+ and best unit for that made IMO.

http://www.strivefit.com/strivefit/p...s126/index.htm

Reccomended for you:

Nebula (Rae Crowther if bought new) Multi Ab Bench
    Strive Abd/Add combo
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 01-08-2013 at 11:06 AM.

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mainly abs tho since she's not feeling so great about her stomach after having a baby. I wanna help her out
    Is she wanting to build ab muscles or lose stomach fat?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

I got some good news from Yosi today, looks like I will be able to be the first to pick up this new Prototype bench:

It is the B-180 Bench

I am requesting to have additonal pads made for the top two pads. I want to try 10" wide, 8" wide, and 6" wide pads for the top two. (experiment and swap them out to try various widths).

Also will be adding wheels.

On a further note, I will be modifying the footplates of the Atlantis Pivot Press, adding additional plates on the sides.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 01-08-2013 at 12:55 PM.

Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    Is she wanting to build ab muscles or lose stomach fat?
    Both I'm guessing? Not sure brah... She had a C section and she's been left with a little bit of loose skin and I think she really just wants to get that area back to being pretty tight. It's been almost a year. Like I said, I wanna help her out if that's what she wants

She hasn't worked her stomach out at all, so maybe that's what she needs. But then again, she's pretty close already to being back at her pre-pregnancy weight. I dunno how she managed to do it since she doesn't really work out or take dieting too serious lol
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Closed Thread
Page 127 of 268 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast