Closed Thread
Page 62 of 268 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 8031
    HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by harrisg83 View Post
    Chris, I agree that Nebulas' quality of production is second to none. I'm very pleased with my new leg press. My legs are completely trashed from last nights leg workout! However, their pricing remains a lot to be desired. I went back and fourth trying to justify spending close to 4K for a leg press. A commercial quality vertical leg press is a niche market these days so I decided to bite the bullet on this one. But for other pieces (like the IDA vertical chest press) I'm not willing to spend nearly double than what I would, for say, a Hammer Strength Chest Press. I think that's why Tom E. eventually went out of business. It wasn't as if the equipment was no longer top-notch (although he started skimping on little things near the end) but his pricing was way out of reach for many potential customers (especially with worthy options like Life Fitness/Hammer Strength out there).
    $4K is about the standard price of the highest grade commercial pieces on the market. Elite FTS leg press, Atlantis, Strive, etc... They are all going for the same price.

I have about 8 Hammer Strength pieces here also, and I do think the shipping costs and customer service at Life Fitness are excellent (Inside delivery, no scratches, and also very inexpensive, only about $250 a machine!) Hammer Strength machines are adequate in quality, and by that I mean not as heavy duty as some of the other mentioned companies, but defintely adequate quality. As we all mentioned, its more about biomechanics. For some reason, Hammer Strength still manages to have 'some' of the best machines on the market in terms of biomechanics, even though they are not adjustable for the most part. Nonetheless, if you look at the quality aspect, Nebula is charging the same as Strive Fitness, Atlantis Fitness, etc... I'm thankful there are quality choices still left on the market. As we know, not a lot of high-quality oriented manufacturers remaining.

Its still comes down to piece by piece and cherry picking. The pricing structure of Nebula is totally on par with other commercial manufacturers, so to me it really comes down to whether you like the biomechanics of the machine.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 12-19-2011 at 10:09 AM.

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    Sorry, I've been out for awhile. Yes the Sorinex preacher bench will fit through a standard door easily, no pad removal or anything.
    No worries man, thanks again for the reply I really appreciate the info!
    []---[] Equipment Crew #30 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #7 []---[]

Home gym pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1192814061&viewfull=1#post1192814061
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1198875921&viewfull=1#post1198875921
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1202033661&viewfull=1#post1202033661

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    Sorry, I've been out for awhile. Yes the Sorinex preacher bench will fit through a standard door easily, no pad removal or anything.

That Sorinex preacher curl does looks awesome... basically you pick the angle, and it is infinitely adjustable from what it seems... How could you go wrong with that.

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Had a nice talk with Hans again today. Added the 1040 Adjustable Flat Bench to my order.

As of now, it is at 4 pieces:

2) Nebula 1084 Awesome Utility Bench with optional foot rest
    Originally Posted by mroc17 View Post
    Are you referring to the tear drop style as the new design?

I'm probably going to get a 1084 bench, they are sweet. I left my Hammer Strength bench in the other gym so I need another good bench.
    Any reviews of the 1084 yet? I suspect it is the best FID bench out there, but I'd really like to hear reviews/comparisons and see some pictures. Is it any less than $995 incl. shipping when ordered directly from Nebula?

Registered User yabbadabbadoher's Avatar
    yabbadabbadoher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yabbadabbadoher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yabbadabbadoher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yabbadabbadoher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yabbadabbadoher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yabbadabbadoher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yabbadabbadoher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yabbadabbadoher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yabbadabbadoher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was looking through the thread and I know how difficult it is to move the heavier equipment around, so you should invest in "Forearm Forklift" moving straps, available at your local homedepot for $20...ohh and nice gym

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yabbadabbadoher View Post
    I was looking through the thread and I know how difficult it is to move the heavier equipment around, so you should invest in "Forearm Forklift" moving straps, available at your local homedepot for $20...ohh and nice gym
    All you really need is good ol' friends/family, and 12 packs.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #30 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #7 []---[]

Home gym pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1192814061&viewfull=1#post1192814061
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1198875921&viewfull=1#post1198875921
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1202033661&viewfull=1#post1202033661

Originally Posted by jormone View Post
    Any reviews of the 1084 yet? I suspect it is the best FID bench out there, but I'd really like to hear reviews/comparisons and see some pictures. Is it any less than $995 incl. shipping when ordered directly from Nebula?

Out of the benches I have demoed, its my overall favorite so far. I demoed it at St. Mary's. There are pictures scattered in here, but in 3-4 weeks, I should have some pictures of it along with the new rack. Also will have some pics of the reverse triceps bench, that other flat bench that is adjustable from both sides, and the seated calf.

Registered User yabbadabbadoher's Avatar
    yabbadabbadoher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yabbadabbadoher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yabbadabbadoher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yabbadabbadoher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yabbadabbadoher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yabbadabbadoher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yabbadabbadoher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yabbadabbadoher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yabbadabbadoher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by darkfact View Post
    All you really need is good ol' friends/family, and 12 packs.
    Everybody uses tools/equipment... Neanderthals even stopped using stones to make fire, and we use equipment to workout, so why shouldn't we use it for work?

brooks2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brooks2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brooks2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My long reply was accidentally deleted.

Here is the short version:

Will be keeping the Elite FTS Collegiate and Atlantis Poliquin rack.

I will disassemble (and store) the Elite FTS Collegiate rack to make room for a new design Nebula rack that Hans has been working on, that will also add some things that I requested to make my version of an 'ideal' cost no object rack. The new design incorporates some new features and also uses the best options from the Nebula racks. I will also have all the accessories to show. The 3-way awesome utility bench and the other items I previously ordered will ship at the same time in a few weeks. Hans will be taking some pictures before they ship. I'll save the discussion until I can post some pictures of what we have been working on.
    Thanks for this. I just got my quote from hans for a Rae Crowther Pro Rack, with some add ons. They look like pure quality pieces, for my use the Nebula is overkill, but the Crowther looks perfect. Are you the one that got the bar that has a 360 swivel? Sick....Very good idea.

Originally Posted by brooks2012 View Post
    Thanks for this. I just got my quote from hans for a Rae Crowther Pro Rack, with some add ons. They look like pure quality pieces, for my use the Nebula is overkill, but the Crowther looks perfect. Are you the one that got the bar that has a 360 swivel? Sick....Very good idea.
    Do you mean the Monkey bar with Add on swivel handles?

The Nebula Hammerhead rack is very straightforward, very clean, but just like the Power-lift and other SLOT type designs, the safety spacing is at 4" increments (too large IMO). By the Rae Crowther Pro rack, are you talking about the upcoming teardrop design?

What we are working on is a combination of the best features in addition to some new features that have not been shown yet. If somebody is interested in purchasing what we are working on, just call Hans. Otherwise, I'd rather discuss it when I have the pictures and rack in hand. It will incorporate some new features and some cool combinations.

brooks2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brooks2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brooks2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just ordered the rack. No, not the swivel MB's. He was talking about a way to rotate the 7' bar to do one arm overhead presses with it. I didnt opt for that, but it seemed like a nice add on.

Originally Posted by brooks2012 View Post
    Just ordered the rack. No, not the swivel MB's. He was talking about a way to rotate the 7' bar to do one arm overhead presses with it. I didnt opt for that, but it seemed like a nice add on.
    Landmine?

Optional Land Mine Attachment:

(1 per) Includes a Land Mine and attachment point at the front of the rack for rotational exercise. Land Mine fits Olympic Bars. Does not include a handle or base plate to use the Land Mine separate from the rack. See page 84 if handles are desired.

RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Landmine?

Optional Land Mine Attachment:

(1 per) Includes a Land Mine and attachment point at the front of the rack for rotational exercise. Land Mine fits Olympic Bars. Does not include a handle or base plate to use the Land Mine separate from the rack. See page 84 if handles are desired.
    Or he could be talking about suspending a barbell with the RaeCrowther utility straps for a swinging jammer attachment (on the Hammerhead rack page).

Should be getting the Nebula indexing swiveling chin up bar in a week!

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RBLOCK View Post
    Or he could be talking about suspending a barbell with the RaeCrowther utility straps for a swinging jammer attachment (on the Hammerhead rack page).

Should be getting the Nebula indexing swiveling chin up bar in a week!
    I wasn't sure what that was, here are some pictures:

Rotating handles... I wonder what advantages it has over the UCS straight bar type, or even just a pair of rings? Am pondering how the force of a guy hanging from the extended arms transfers back to the cross bar and the pivot joint, basically putting a twisting force on the crossbar rather than just a straight downward force on the UCS-style bar.

a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It looks like the exact same biomechanics as a GHD, except the cool aspect is that now you have a weighted pad to pull up instead of a medicine ball, bumper, and/or bands. Although I guess you can do other things on it as well.
    The pad you hold onto is for assistance, not resistance. If that counter weighted pad was not there in front of you, most people would smash their faces on the ground. Doing a GHR on a flat surface with no raised pad to help out is FREAKIN HARD! I personally think Louie is just out to make a buck with that thing.
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

PUB BURGERS / IMMERSIVE HORROR / OLD SCHOOL THRASH

RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000) RBLOCK is just really nice. (+1000)

Rotating handles... I wonder what advantages it has over the UCS straight bar type, or even just a pair of rings? Am pondering how the force of a guy hanging from the extended arms transfers back to the cross bar and the pivot joint, basically putting a twisting force on the crossbar rather than just a straight downward force on the UCS-style bar.

The way their indexing system is set up allows for quick precise changes in handle width, and the staggering from the anchor allows for some additional face/head clearance. Otherwise, yea, it has to be built really solid to withstand all the torque.

permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For dumbells, I decided that I could not deal with Troy 27mm handles. I also did not like the huge size of pro dumbells at 120, 130, 140 and 150 due to the huge size.

Intek and Ivanko seem to pricey and not worth the money compared to chosing the following solid rubber coated and solid urethane coated dumbbells from Troy:

The TSD-R (12 sided rubber db) 10-100, 110, & 120 then TSD-U (12 sided urethane) 130, 140, & 150. The handles on the TSD-R are 30 mm for 5-50, 32 mm 55-75, 80 & above the handles are 34 mm. All handles on the TSD-U (any size) is 34 mm. So all the dumbbells have 34 mm handles on all db’s 80 lbs. and above. The solid choice also keeps bulk of the dumbbell down. To me this was the most cost effctive solution that was still 'enjoyable'.

TSDR – 12 Sided Rubber Encased Dumbbell

10 -120

TSDU – 12 Sided Urethane Encased Dumbbell

130, 140, 150

Anyhow, that is the best solution I could come up with.
    How much did you pay for this dumbbell setup? How much was just the TSD-R set?

Originally Posted by permabear86 View Post
    How much did you pay for this dumbbell setup? How much was just the TSD-R set?

I can't remember. It ended up being purchased thru CFF (Christian's Fitness Factory) along with a bunch of other items (about one year ago now). I'm very happy with the choice. Nice quality and diameter handles. The most cost effective of the highest end choice (Solid dumbbells are the best for sure). Rubber coating seems very durable. I can't tell the difference between the rubber and urethane (the 130, 140, and 150 are urethane). For a home gym, rubber coating should be more than durable enough. I guess commercial gyms where they get abused could benefit from urethane's higher durability?

permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) permabear86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can't remember. It ended up being purchased thru CFF (Christian's Fitness Factory) along with a bunch of other items (about one year ago now). I'm very happy with the choice. Nice quality and diameter handles. The most cost effective of the highest end choice (Solid dumbbells are the best for sure). Rubber coating seems very durable. I can't tell the difference between the rubber and urethane (the 130, 140, and 150 are urethane). For a home gym, rubber coating should be more than durable enough. I guess commercial gyms where they get abused could benefit from urethane's higher durability?
    Thanks for the reply! I don't have any experience with urethane but from what I have read I would be inclined to agree with you about rubber being more than sufficient for a home gym. Did CFF special order those for you or were they on the website? If they were on their site I no longer see them. What made you choose the TSD-R set over other solid rubber dumbbells? Thanks again!

sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If the best is what you want..... nothing beats these free weight machines panattasport.com/en/line_details.asp?ID=6

I have used them at the local juicers gym, and they are simply perfect machines for free weights. No cables, well balanced and they are very ergonomic.

Didnt rea dthrough the entire thread just thought id throw this in here sorry if its been said.

Originally Posted by sylix View Post
    If the best is what you want..... nothing beats these free weight machines panattasport.com/en/line_details.asp?ID=6

I have used them at the local juicers gym, and they are simply perfect machines for free weights. No cables, well balanced and they are very ergonomic.

Didnt read through the entire thread just thought id throw this in here sorry if its been said.

http://www.panattasport.com/en/product.asp?ID=50137 The XP Lux is their highest end machine line.

Panatta is an Italian company. Yes, they have been mentioned in the thread sparingly. Again, no company makes the best machines, it just doesn't work that way. You have to go machine by machine and get familiar with the bio-mechanics first and foremost. Some machines work better for different shapes and size of people, especially if you are at one extreme of height. Its just about putting in the time to make sure you evaluate all worthy options for a given type of machine. I certainly wouldn't mind to evaluate their products, but a quick glance thru their current catalog looks similar to current Life Fitness, Matrix Fitness, etc... They have a couple more curves, and look of decent quality, but I'm not seeing anything to jump out and look special. I'm not knocking Panatta Sport, they used to make some very high quality benches and cool items. Not sure who is selling their current product in the U.S. or any US gyms that have the Panatta line.

Originally Posted by permabear86 View Post
    Thanks for the reply! I don't have any experience with urethane but from what I have read I would be inclined to agree with you about rubber being more than sufficient for a home gym. Did CFF special order those for you or were they on the website? If they were on their site I no longer see them. What made you choose the TSD-R set over other solid rubber dumbbells? Thanks again!
    They are available at CFF, its just a special order. I also got the 5, 8, 10, 12 since they were inexpensive and women like those weights.

Of the designs of dumbells, the solid dumbells offer the highest density (smallest size of the weight) and are the best cost no object choice. So then it comes down to Urethane vs Rubber coating. Its a huge price difference. The next part is handle diameter and shape. The diameter and shape of the handles on the Troy (I believe I got the straight handles) were IMO just as good as the Intek or IVANKO. I picked the Troy simply because it was the best value and I didn't feel I was losing anything over the Intek, Ivanko, etc. I certainly wouldn't have minded the Intek or Ivanko, but in this case, the Troy's simply had the best value. They certainly seem very accurate as well. The TSD-R is of excellent quality. If somebody wanted to give me a free complete set of any dumbbell, I suppose it would be a complete urethane coated Intek, Ivanko, etc., however, we are talking about another $8,000-10,000 and I don't think their is enough to justify that extra cost for a brand name since the Troy TSD-R are excellent.

Rotating handles...
    That looks really cool.

Sorinex Landed a huge contract at UC Berkeley.... They are doing all the racks, everything. Huge, install. Lots of new features not seen on the website according to Kevin. I might head out on the last day of the install, Dec 21st just to take a look and meet up with those guys.
    Did you go to that? Any pics?

Did you go to that? Any pics?
    Couldn't make it over... Would have been nice though. I'll have to call and see what they did new though...

That looks really cool.
    Supposed to be here this week sometime. Speaking of cool, I've been drooling over this for weeks:

http://www.strongmanstuff.com/ecomme...by-slater.html

I already have a Swiss bar, and a Slater log would be around 800 bucks with shipping, but man...epic. Dumb purchase that I may end up making anyway out of sheer desire.

I can't blame you. Some things you just gotta have, it looks really awesome. There are some really cool unique items, and that would be one of them.

it4solution has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) it4solution has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) it4solution has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) it4solution has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) it4solution has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) it4solution has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) it4solution has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) it4solution has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) it4solution has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) it4solution has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) it4solution has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I heard Legend was alright, i like how these can connect together for added stabilty and some extra pull up stations. How would you rank this rack, i was thinking of getting two and connecting them. It doesnt say how much weight they can hold, does anyone know?

legend fitness pro_series_modular_power_cage_

sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50) sylix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    panattasport.com/en/product.asp?ID=50137 The XP Lux is their highest end machine line.

Panatta is an Italian company. Yes, they have been mentioned in the thread sparingly. Again, no company makes the best machines, it just doesn't work that way. You have to go machine by machine and get familiar with the bio-mechanics first and foremost. Some machines work better for different shapes and size of people, especially if you are at one extreme of height. Its just about putting in the time to make sure you evaluate all worthy options for a given type of machine. I certainly wouldn't mind to evaluate their products, but a quick glance thru their current catalog looks similar to current Life Fitness, Matrix Fitness, etc... They have a couple more curves, and look of decent quality, but I'm not seeing anything to jump out and look special. I'm not knocking Panatta Sport, they used to make some very high quality benches and cool items. Not sure who is selling their current product in the U.S. or any US gyms that have the Panatta line.
    I have only used the free weight setups, the Lat Machine Convergent, Low Row, High Row, Deltoid Press, Vertical Chest Press, Curling Machine, and Leg Extension. They are the best i have ever used and are very good quality, if you get a chance to sit down and train on these free weight machines i would highly recommend them . Regards.

Originally Posted by it4solution View Post
    I heard Legend was alright, i like how these can connect together for added stabilty and some extra pull up stations. How would you rank this rack, i was thinking of getting two and connecting them. It doesnt say how much weight they can hold, does anyone know?

legend fitness pro_series_modular_power_cage_
    Any company really can provide that feature. If you like something you see in one rack, but like the majority of another rack, you can usually get something custom so you can have your cake and eat it also... Modularity and joing rack is something that every rack maker would provide, AFAIK.

What sized room are you going to have?
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 12-27-2011 at 12:03 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 62 of 268 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast