Closed Thread
Page 251 of 268 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,530 of 8031
    SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by qaz123 View Post
    It's so dumb people can't buy and sell stuff here.
    People can, it's called Private Messaging...

bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000) bigfeather is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SomeIronBoy View Post
    People can, it's called Private Messaging...

This...
    Ergo

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got back yesterday from 4 weeks in Italy with Panatta. Lots to post about. Had to return to work today, no time off.

As soon as I turned my cell phone on, when the wheels touched down, there were texts from the UCS truck that the pulldown was trying to be delivered. All I can say is I wish I would have gotten the UCS lat pulldown tower earlier. It is worth every penny. A true one hit wonder.

Looking forward to talk about the last 4 weeks.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

Mickeytbones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been browsing this thread for a while now and I must say I am impressed with the equipment knowledge.

I was indoctrinated that Nautilus/MedX/Hammer Strength were the only great equipment companies, as I was a trainer for Roger Schwab at Main Line Health and Fitness. I now realize that many companies have made equipment as good, or better, than anything the big 3 have/had to offer.

For instance, the Randy Coyle swing squat is one of the best leg developers ever made.

Also, the Flex Leverage Incline Press is one of the finest chest pieces ever made.

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hello to Philly! Apparently Main Line Fitness has X-Force now... I'm not a fan of any of the X-Force machines that I tried in Gainesville.

I've heard some mixed opinions on the Randy Coyle Swing Squat. I'd love to try one, but haven't been able to demo.

If you like the Flex Leverage incline, you should see the Panatta Super Incline... nothing comes close. The special version I had made for us in the USA is good for people up to almost 7 feet tall. In fact, I'm certain that with the seat in the lowest position, a 7 footer could still press straight upward, with the best convergence you could ever imagine. It is the first incline press where I had to actually move the seat up 4 notches from the lowest position. They went all out on the Super incline. So whether you are 4' 0" or 7' 0" tall, you will find the optimum seat position. Most adjustable seat length I have ever seen.

I'm welcoming people to come try it here at my gym... Nothing like it. If you have a true interest in having the best equipment, you owe it to yourself to come demo. I never thought in the world I would sell my Nebula series, until the Panatta came along and just made a laughing stock out of it... no exaggeration. It is that insanely good.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 06-29-2016 at 06:05 PM.

I'm debating on getting the UCS Low Row Tower. After seeing how amazing the UCS Lat Pulldown tower is... I looked real hard at the Low Row images. HArd to see pics of these machines, and near impossible to find a demo. I look forward to write about the UCS Lat Pulldown tower and show pics, hopefully tomorrow.

But look real close at the 2 adjustable pulleys on the UCS Lat pulldown

http://www.ucsspirit.com/strength-sp...t/Lowrow-Tower

The adjustable pull position is really cool... Similar to the King pull I suppose. The question is... how much could this offer, if any, over the Altantis Cable high row. I think those of you that tried the Atlantis high cable row would agree that it is superior to the low row, because of the foot placement. Being able to put your feet up higher, allows you to use your legs for stability, and take the low back out of the equation. The high foot position allows you to use more weight, because your legs are supporting the movement, not just your low back. I've never been tempted to buy a low row after having this much better experience!

But then again, I never really paid attention to the adjustability of the UCS low row tower. At its highest position, you definitely have a little bit of a high row. At the lowest position, it is a slight low row. My thought was to see if they would weld a second set of those foot plates on the UCS, on top of the other foot plates, and with a 10 degree forward angle. Not sure if they will grant my request. I'd also ask to have a few more holes drilled out of that pulley column. And of course, a 320 lb weight stack option.

I'm just so impressed with the Lat pulldown tower... I'm really thinking hard about this 'low row' tower.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 06-29-2016 at 06:35 PM.

Mickeytbones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Hello to Philly! Apparently Main Line Fitness has X-Force now... I'm not a fan of any of the X-Force machines that I tried in Gainesville.

I've heard some mixed opinions on the Randy Coyle Swing Squat. I'd love to try one, but haven't been able to demo.

If you like the Flex Leverage incline, you should see the Panatta Super Incline... nothing comes close. The special version I had made for us in the USA is good for people up to almost 7 feet tall. In fact, I'm certain that with the seat in the lowest position, a 7 footer could still press straight upward, with the best convergence you could ever imagine. It is the first incline press where I had to actually move the seat up 4 notches from the lowest position. They went all out on the Super incline. So whether you are 4' 0" or 7' 0" tall, you will find the optimum seat position. Most adjustable seat length I have ever seen.

I'm welcoming people to come try it here at my gym... Nothing like it. If you have a true interest in having the best equipment, you owe it to yourself to come demo. I never thought in the world I would sell my Nebula series, until the Panatta came along and just made a laughing stock out of it... no exaggeration. It is that insanely good.
    I have a ton of experience training on Hammer, Nautilus and MedX (having been first a Division I athlete at Villanova, and then a trainer at Main Line while in grad school). I must say that when done properly, the Randy Coyle swing squat is an amazing machine. One must NEVER try to use to much weight in this exercise, and also must have the flexibility to get into a full squat (think how a small child can squat all the way to the ground), using a resistance that allows for high repetitions.

I can say very easily that no other apparatus in the world allows one that much range of motion and it is very easy on the knees. A former McDonald's All American (Jason Frazier) had horrible knees, and he was able to squat ATG with this machine with no pain. No other machine (Hammer H Squat, Hammer Leg Press) allowed him to train a compound leg movement without pain.

RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Speaking of rows.. has anyone used the Precor Icarian Row FT332? I swear I have seen it in photos of someones gym on here but can't find it now. :/
    Attached Images

Interesting design:

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RinkRat87 View Post
    Speaking of rows.. has anyone used the Precor Icarian Row FT332? I swear I have seen it in photos of someones gym on here but can't find it now. :/
    Probably a7stringkilla

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1097467793 (2.jpg)

a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, I have this piece. Personally, I like it. The two stacks vs a single stack, like Atlantis's version, makes it a little more challenging since each hand isnt helping the other at all. Each hand is completely on their own, and when first using it, it may expose some slight imbalance. I also have a connector so I can use regular bars as well. I believe this type of cable row is superior to regular, single cable row machines.
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

PUB BURGERS / IMMERSIVE HORROR / OLD SCHOOL THRASH

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    After about two years training of Randy Coyles swing squat I can say that it is one of the most challenging machines ever made. When taken to a set of 20 deep reps it will push one to the max. There is no need for excessive weight on that machine and when used properly it will help improve every lower body exercise. It's an extreme full range of motion squat thay will also help loosen up any tightness in the lower back. Randy's machine has really made a difference in my training and many of the people we train. The Majority of people who I see use it do not use it how it was designed to be and use way to much weight .. but the ones who do love it and get quality results. If anybody has any questions pm me and I can set you up with Randy directly
    Last edited by TLYNCH777; 07-02-2016 at 04:28 AM.
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I look forward to write about the UCS Lat Pulldown tower and show pics, hopefully tomorrow.
    In. I have a 300lbs stack that I need to build a pulldown/row around. Looking for best design.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

I'll put pics up tomorrow on the UCS lat pulldown and discuss.

I'll go over my 4 week Panatta experience as well (Working nonstop since I got back)

Here are some pics on the UCS Pulldown tower and why I am so happy with it:

One tower that can do it all:

- Massive headroom. You have so much travel, you will never hit the weight stack against the top, regardless of how short, how tall, or which attachment you use.

- 10 lb increment weight stack (superior to 15 lb increments, eliminates the need for those 5 lb adjustments)

- Customize-able weight stack. I'm going to have a 320 lb stack put on (no additional charge). They have to add more to mine, there was a miscommunication at the factory, so they are coming to change out the cable and add the additional plates. I could do 340 I suppose, but I think 320 should be adequate.

- knee pads that adjust straight up and down

- over sized knee pads in terms of diameter and length, much better for holding you in

- Bigger seat

- 30 pop pin holes to adjust the starting position at very small increments allows you to use any attachment of any length or shortness, and always at the perfect height. The level of adjustment here is crazy, much better than any other weight stack tower. the idea of having a certain chain length, Carabiner/No Carabiner, ..... it just doesn't matter: This is a single tower that does it all, and does it right. Put on any attachment you like, and put it at any height you like: you will never hit the top of the weight stack. You will always have it at the exact height you want.

- I don't know if this is always the case, but the UCS truck brought it with free delivery. That being said, I could have used a couple more people to help. 3 of us could barely stand it up, too heavy. I'm waiting for Goalder to come end of this month to pick up the Atlantis pulldown and put this tower in the correct place where the Atlantis pullown is located. I had to jam this pulldown temporarily in the wrong spot.

Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 07-02-2016 at 09:34 AM.

Attached Images

As you can see in the picture, Panatta has come up with new attachments which all have the swivel. So I brought one back.

I love this attachment, it just feels awesome. Will have to get a bunch more in the next order.
    Attached Images

In any case, I flew into Rome towards the end of May, spent two days there and headed up to Panatta to spend more time with the new versions, new machines, and just to spend more time in general with all of the machines I wanted to learn more about since they have so many.

The factory is more like a campus. You cannot take a single picture from the outside, as there are many buildings. Here are a few:

Attached Images

Spent a few days in the showroom before heading up to Rimini, for the Rimini Wellness Show where I spent 4 days for the show, and a couple more days after the show. Went to local gyms which had various versions, some older versions of Panatta machines. I then went to Florence for 5 days and used some Panatta gyms there. Then headed back to spend the rest of the time at the showroom, Panatta home gym (which had some new prototypes and some older classics), and some local gyms outside of Apiro in larger towns like JESI and Ancona.

BRB....
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 07-02-2016 at 10:23 AM.

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ArnoldDuzit View Post
    Arnold didn't need any of these machines. Just saying.
    Glad I made you red.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ArnoldDuzit View Post
    Arnold didn't need any of these machines. Just saying.

Quite true, but I'm sure he would've used them if they had been available to him.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000)

My experience with Tom Kinney AKA TK Star

Just got my TK Star seated calf machine today. My experience with Tom was great. He stayed in constant contact with me throughout the production process just to make sure we were on the same page. His attention to detail is truly amazing!
    Attached Images

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by harrisg83 View Post
    Just got my TK Star seated calf machine today. My experience with Tom was great. He stayed in constant contact with me throughout the production process just to make sure we were on the same page. His attention to detail is truly amazing!
    Nice ... Hands down Best seated calf !!
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinkRat87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's exactly the photo I was thinking of jormone, thanks. And thanks a7stringkilla for sharing your thoughts on it! Sounds like it will be a good choice for a selectorized row. If I stumble over one at a good price I will give it a shot. I wonder what the odds are of finding one with the 250 lb stack are though. Is yours 200 or 250? The connector you mentioned, did you fabricate it yourself?

bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by harrisg83 View Post
    Thank you Harris it was good to meet up with a pure gentelman,
    your gym is beutiful. i really liked the Panata fly machine ,well made and very cool
    i am lunching my line as follows:
    1-FORARM BENCH
    2-SEATED CALF
    3-STANDING CALF
    4 AB DECLINE
    5-SISSY SQUAT
    6-PREACHER CURL
    7-TIBULAR
    i know people want pics, i am making these in 3 unit runs(some 5-6 on smaller items like sissy and ab decline)
    all real leather only .pricing in almost ready just going over costs, i want to give good pricing but firm, no low ballers it not fair to others , i do not get a break on any raw materials i use the best i can poss find.and i put in more hours than is not counted because of passion-tk tkstar.com
    Last edited by bendsteel; 07-05-2016 at 07:32 AM.
    TK

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RinkRat87 View Post
    That's exactly the photo I was thinking of jormone, thanks. And thanks a7stringkilla for sharing your thoughts on it! Sounds like it will be a good choice for a selectorized row. If I stumble over one at a good price I will give it a shot. I wonder what the odds are of finding one with the 250 lb stack are though. Is yours 200 or 250? The connector you mentioned, did you fabricate it yourself?
    I have the preacher icarian dual lat pull down version of this seated lat pull and can agree with A7string, it is superior to other single cable/handle versions. I only have the 200 pound stacks (there a 2:1 weight reduction so the total of 400 pounds equals a standard 200 pound stack in total resistance) though I use most of the stack in pulldowns and the whole stack on headviest sets, It is just enough for me now. I will eventually have to look to upgrade. The pieces are well built and function very well. I am currently looking for the same seated row to go along with this piece. I also made a connector piece, they are very easy to make. I used some flat bar and drilled two holes on either end on along one side and the other side a hole in the middle. The width is enough to allow the two holes to line up tot the pulleys width apart. It works very well and I imagine would be equally effective on the row version.

Originally Posted by bendsteel View Post
    Thank you Harris it was good to meet up with a pure gentelman,
    your gym is beautiful. I really liked the Panatta fly machine, well made and very cool
    I am launching my line as follows:

1-FORARM BENCH
    2-SEATED CALF
    3-STANDING CALF
    4 AB DECLINE
    5-SISSY SQUAT
    6-PREACHER CURL
    7-TIBULAR
    TK,

I already have your seated calf, it is outstanding.

I'm interested in a selectorized standing calf. Do you have any pics of the Standing calf?

Would love to see angled shoulder pads, like the Atlantis.

http://www.atlantisstrength.com/en/p...standing-calf/

I'd be looking to replace this Atlantis Standing calf, with the TK version, but I have no idea what yours looks like.

M-118 Standing Calf

Features 2 sets of handgrips: on shoulder mechanism and in front of user.

Double pulley system with Kevlar drive belt amplifies 181.4 kg/400 lb weight stack to 272.2 kg/600 lb of applied resistance.

Angled shoulder pads replicate natural lines of the body for optimal comfort.

The Angled shoulder pads are a great feature. I can't seem to find a good picture of the pad shape, but it is really nice.

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 07-05-2016 at 05:42 PM.

TK,

Question regarding seated calves:

As you recall, back in 1975 thru 1985 approximately, all seated calves had a fixed seat. The seat did not sit on top of the lever arm. I used to love those seated calves. I hated the newer seated calves that we all see today. Its been a long time since I have been able to try the old style seated calves, but I strongly preferred them. You were able to concentrate on the movement more, without the rocking motion of the seat.

I'd love to do a custom design with you that brings back that style of a fixed seat, and also integrates your latest concepts as well. Please let me know.

bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    TK,

Question regarding seated calves:

As you recall, back in 1975 thru 1985 approximately, all seated calves had a fixed seat. The seat did not sit on top of the lever arm. I used to love those seated calves. I hated the newer seated calves that we all see today. Its been a long time since I have been able to try the old style seated calves, but I strongly preferred them. You were able to concentrate on the movement more, without the rocking motion of the seat.

I'd love to do a custom design with you that brings back that style of a fixed seat, and also integrates your latest concepts as well. Please let me know.
    i remeber Joe Gold made one with Vic Tanny parts
    TK

Originally Posted by bendsteel View Post
    i remeber Joe Gold made one with Vic Tanny parts

Yes let me know, I have to dig up pictures. But those seated calf machines with a fixed seat from 1975 to 1985 were a superior design in my opinion. I can only imagine combining a fixed seat design with your superior seated calf. Please let me know.

Also, If you have any pics of your new standing calf, that would be great. It is selectorized or plate loaded?

Closed Thread
Page 251 of 268 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast