Closed Thread
Page 240 of 268 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,200 of 8031
    HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here are the Pics of that unique King Row:

Someone sitting on that row looks familiar, hehe.

Cool piece... The lowest position with the seat jacked up would be interesting (not shown, the seat is flat unfortunately).

That being said, once you experience the Atlantis High Row, I think its superior in the upper and mid row aspects. Placing your feet up high with the Atlantis is really an advantage. Would be cool to combine the strengths of the Atlantis and the King...

Actually would be easy to do... just need to weld a foot plate up high with a cuttout for the cable. It would be so much fun to design equipment. Thats really the only thing left at this point.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 09-01-2015 at 11:06 PM.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That king piece was cool and a steal at that price. King also made this incredible adjustable row prototype for my friend John Boos. John is on of the best trainers here in NY who king made some custom Eq for it was called Boos MASS (multi angular strength systems). I would love to see this piece made again. I sometimes train at the gym that has one just to use this machine
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...psqja7tiuu.jpg

Here is the original version designed by TK Star that he made in the 80's this is also one of my favorite cable row machines.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...16F702ED5D.jpg

He later made this version in the late 90s with round tubing that was pretty insane. Many if his multi stations also had a row with the feet platform up high.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...psqnlo2wrs.jpg
    Tk was the original creator of the cable row machine with your feet up even the Power Squat he was the original creator of so many pieces that people copied over the years.
    Last edited by TLYNCH777; 09-04-2015 at 07:07 PM.
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So this month I've added a few pieces to my gym. 3 of them I had in storage so I refurbished them (new powder coat, etc), Hammer Strength tricep, Hammer Strength Bicep, and Hammer Strength high row. Waiting on some decals, caps, amd upholstery for them, but I must say I forgot just how great that hammer bicep is, so glad I finally have one. The other piece is in my truck right now. A Panatta plate load tricep extension. I didn't even try it, the price was too good to pass up, lol. But I am impressed with the quality of it.
    Attached Images
    www.********.com/iron.gym.alberta

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    So this month I've added a few pieces to my gym. 3 of them I had in storage so I refurbished them (new powder coat, etc), Hammer Strength tricep, Hammer Strength Bicep, and Hammer Strength high row. Waiting on some decals, caps, amd upholstery for them, but I must say I forgot just how great that hammer bicep is, so glad I finally have one. The other piece is in my truck right now. A Panatta plate load tricep extension. I didn't even try it, the price was too good to pass up, lol. But I am impressed with the quality of it.
    Nice job iron gym !!! Your gym has some great pieces.. A lot goes into a good referb job its one of my favorite things to do on a piece I really like and know we will put to good use. I have a few pieces that I am going to do within the next few weeks & slowly taking them apart.

I notice that awesome black Avenger lateral raise behind them i just got another white one a few weeks back we got one at our home now too but I have been working on getting all black original avengers and replacing our white ones. From my experience That lateral raise hands down is the best lateral raise ever made and probably ever will be. The amount of work that went into those was insane .. The cam with the roller bearings is a great feel really targets those Delts just right without hitting the traps.

A few years back i remember you posted pictures of your nautilus spider cam compound position Bicep and I been looking for one ever since finally I will have mine this month and can't wait to use it.
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TLYNCH777 View Post
    That king piece was cool and a steal at that price. King also made this incredible adjustable row prototype for my friend John Boos. John is on of the best trainers here in NY who king made some custom Eq for it was called Boos MASS (multi angular strength systems). I would love to see this piece made again. I sometimes train at the gym that has one just to use this machine
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...psqja7tiuu.jpg

Here is the original version designed by TK Star that he made in the 80's this is also one of my favorite cable row machines.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...16F702ED5D.jpg

He later made this version in the late 90s with round tubing that was pretty insane. Many if his multi stations also had a row with the feet platform up high.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...psqnlo2wrs.jpg
    Tk was the original creator of the cable row machine with your feet up even the Power Squat he was the original creator of so many pieces that people copied over the years.

So many ways to improve machines and make new designs that exceed even the best machines.

Great pics TJ!

I had a dicsussion with panatta a couple years back when I visited, about why they removed the upper back support on the current tricep. The original version you bought is much better. Let me know if it is as good as the Cybex selectorized version. One of the Panatta family members agrees it was a mistake to take off the upper back support. That being said, I love the Cybex VR3 with heavy stack, so not a big deal. However, Panatta should put the upper back support back on. I plan on discussing that with them next time I visit. I certainly know they would do it if asked.

joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10) joropower is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi guys,
    Last year you helped me in my search for a good vertical leg press. I got one King Fitness Vertical Leg Press and I have to say its awesome. Thank you! Two months ago I bought from the same guy one Star Trac Impact Kneeling Leg Curl in pristine condition and it will have its place in my gym in the next few days. Now I am trying to locate the other leg machines from the same line - Star Trac Impact Leg Extention (central pivot); Star Trac Impact Seated Leg Curl and Star Trac Impact Prone Leg Curl (central pivot). I will be very thankfull for any help

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for the kind words TJ! It's been a 10 year labour of love. One in which I haven't made any money, but still captivates me to this day.

That Avenger Lateral Raise and the Hammer Tricep were bought together off of Ebay about 5 or 6 years ago. I got them for a hell of a price. The tricep was also black with purple pads. They came out of Washington Statue University. I'm waiting for pads for both machines, switching them to black to match the rest of my equipment. Sweet score on the compound bicep! It is a very unique machine. I wish I could find a Nautilus Xplode bicep to try and compare, I would prefer if it were plate loaded, but it's still an awesome machine with the most unique feel.

My next must have machine is a kneeling leg curl. Either a Nebula plate load (can't find), a Flex plate load, or a Flex selectorized (earlier flex, not Star Trac, I don't like the plastic shields, it wouldn't look right in my gym). I need it in silver with black pads to match the rest of my toys. So, if you know of one let me know! But I'm a cheap SOB because of how expensive shipping up to me is, lol.

Healthnut, I got the Pananatta tricep unloaded and in the building tonight, however I can't get it into my gym. It won't fit the doorway! I took off the weight horns, and no luck. I'm going to have to strip on the padding and see if that affords me any room at all, but I don't think it will.... So it might sit in the back until the wall comes down for my 700ft2 expansion when the landlord clears his stuff out... Sigh... lol. And I can't bring myself to trying it unless it's all cleaned up and sitting in my gym where it belongs. I'm weird like that...

I had a great weekend for purchases though, because I also got 8 pieces of interlocking dinoflex matting (what I run in my gym) for $60.00! It's worth about $700.00 new up here, so I am very stoked about that too! Life has a way of kicking a guy in the balls, but then it gives your spirits a little lift once in a while, lol.
    www.********.com/iron.gym.alberta

Healthnut, I got the Pananatta tricep unloaded and in the building tonight, however I can't get it into my gym. It won't fit the doorway! I took off the weight horns, and no luck. I'm going to have to strip on the padding and see if that affords me any room at all, but I don't think it will.... So it might sit in the back until the wall comes down for my 700ft2 expansion when the landlord clears his stuff out... Sigh... lol. And I can't bring myself to trying it unless it's all cleaned up and sitting in my gym where it belongs. I'm weird like that...

I had a great weekend for purchases though, because I also got 8 pieces of interlocking dinoflex matting (what I run in my gym) for $60.00! It's worth about $700.00 new up here, so I am very stoked about that too! Life has a way of kicking a guy in the balls, but then it gives your spirits a little lift once in a while, lol.

Congrats on acquiring some great deals!

Attached Images

tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just picked up my new Atlantis cable crossover last week. I went with the traditional cable crossover for a lot of reasons. For me, it is about the most versatile piece of gym equipment. I mean, you can do shoulders, bi's, tris, back, abs and probably more with just one cable system. Overall I'm very happy with it, the quality you'd expect from Atlantis. It's a lot smoother then the one at both of the commercial gyms I was training at. It ships without the weight stacks attached, so that helps move them around. However, putting on the top cross member was a total pain!!! It's really a 3 person job, but the wife and I managed to get it all together.

Home gym is coming along nice now. Getting 2 of the upcoming Panatta pieces as well and some more Atlantis next year.

I need to decide on an adjustable bench. I'm leaning towards the Reflex or the Rae Crowther. I'll try to add some pics of the cables. I'm doing the gym in all red and black and I think the color combo is looking good!

tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pics
    Attached Images

Squating in the curl rack OutKlast's Avatar
    OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tonypearn View Post
    I just picked up my new Atlantis cable crossover last week. I went with the traditional cable crossover for a lot of reasons. For me, it is about the most versatile piece of gym equipment. I mean, you can do shoulders, bi's, tris, back, abs and probably more with just one cable system. Overall I'm very happy with it, the quality you'd expect from Atlantis. It's a lot smoother then the one at both of the commercial gyms I was training at. It ships without the weight stacks attached, so that helps move them around. However, putting on the top cross member was a total pain!!! It's really a 3 person job, but the wife and I managed to get it all together.

Home gym is coming along nice now. Getting 2 of the upcoming Panatta pieces as well and some more Atlantis next year.

I need to decide on an adjustable bench. I'm leaning towards the Reflex or the Rae Crowther. I'll try to add some pics of the cables. I'm doing the gym in all red and black and I think the color combo is looking good!
    Very nice. I don't think I've ever seen Atlantis equipment in anything other than a white or silver frame version. Looks good. I agree with the versatility of a nice cable crossover. If you're tight on space nothing can beat it for getting lots of accessory movements in a small footprint.

Originally Posted by tonypearn View Post
    Pics

Looks great. looking forward to seeing the Panatta pics when you get them.

weird, the last two rotated, not sure why

Thanks for posting them. I'm very happy with it. Yeh, I cannot wait for the Panatta pieces. Then I only need a few more things and more plates.

STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Here are the Pics of that unique King Row:

Someone sitting on that row looks familiar, hehe.

Cool piece... The lowest position with the seat jacked up would be interesting (not shown, the seat is flat unfortunately).

That being said, once you experience the Atlantis High Row, I think its superior in the upper and mid row aspects. Placing your feet up high with the Atlantis is really an advantage. Would be cool to combine the strengths of the Atlantis and the King...

Actually would be easy to do... just need to weld a foot plate up high with a cuttout for the cable. It would be so much fun to design equipment. Thats really the only thing left at this point.
    Hey I know that guy haha. Thats me of course. It is still for sale actually. I had a lot of interest in it so I took the ad down but still no payment in hand. I'd be happy to take more pictures of whoever wants to see more of it
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #58 []---[]

themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by STR8OUT View Post
    Hey I know that guy haha. Thats me of course. It is still for sale actually. I had a lot of interest in it so I took the ad down but still no payment in hand. I'd be happy to take more pictures of whoever wants to see more of it
    I thought it was sold to a guy in Canada.

I went to a local gym and found a piece like it, it was a beast! Price you listed was great for a that machine. unfortunately, I don't have any room for it, and the space I have lift is for a Hammer Strength Low Row (still looking for one). btw, my gym space is only 947 sq ft.

STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The gym in Canada sent payment a few hours after my post above so bad timing on my part. So yes it did sell. I keep thinking to myself that I'm going to highly regret selling it since I have never seen another one. Was the one you saw the King Fitness piece?

LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool David plate loaded

as i stated quit a while back when this thread was fairly young i loved the David plate loaded pieces in used in England.. i have been looking for David pieces from then on.. but good luck in the usa.. well i came across two the other day and am going to grab them even though i have not tried them.. i know that is a big no no.. but for the price i cannot pass them up.. 500.00 for the incline press and 500.00 for the front lat row.. both in awesome shape.. still looking for more but after all these years its nice to stumble upon them out of the blue..

Originally Posted by LATS1968 View Post
    as i stated quit a while back when this thread was fairly young i loved the David plate loaded pieces in used in England.. i have been looking for David pieces from then on.. but good luck in the usa.. well i came across two the other day and am going to grab them even though i have not tried them.. i know that is a big no no.. but for the price i cannot pass them up.. 500.00 for the incline press and 500.00 for the front lat row.. both in awesome shape.. still looking for more but after all these years its nice to stumble upon them out of the blue..
    I might sell my David Pec Dec (ITs the RHAB version with heavy stack, Retails for 6,000+ Euro), depending on my thoughts when I visit Panatta and see their latst pec dec with Hydraulic back pad. Its hard to beat the David Pec dec, but will know after I visit Panatta again.

I really like the David Pullover that Big Feather got... For some reason the Nautilus Power Plus Pullover seems to stop a little short at the end of the motion. I'm still not sure if thats going to be an issue or not, I haven;t had the time to use it enough unfortunately.

LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    one piece i have always been interested in was the nautilus power plus incline.. i heard good and bad but would love to get one.. anyone ever use one and opinions? dont see them every often on the sites for sale..

1st Tk Star Ultimate Preacher Curl complete

Tk Star has been busy with making all his heavy duty Handels and has some great future designs in mind.. Thank you every one who placed a handle order over the past several months. Tk has been getting great feedback and orders are coming in from all over the world. His small shop is running well and production is coming together nicely. Recently he purchased an oven and is doing all his own powder coating or even making many of the Handels in ALL stainless steel.

I am very excited to say that the ultimate preacher curl is complete and he is in the process of making more along with several seated calf raises. The designs keep getting better and better. Attached is photos of the finished prototype... Enjoy these photos of this masterpiece !!!

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...pscu6d2w6e.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...psfvshy0cg.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...psm37ljb5t.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...psju7rhpan.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...pslaj7ri9s.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...psxx5tw3yx.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...psj6owxgsb.jpg

-Serge Nubret

Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TLYNCH777 View Post
    Tk Star has been busy with making all his heavy duty Handels and has some great future designs in mind.. Thank you every one who placed a handle order over the past several months. Tk has been getting great feedback and orders are coming in from all over the world. His small shop is running well and production is coming together nicely. Recently he purchased an oven and is doing all his own powder coating or even making many of the Handels in ALL stainless steel.

I am very excited to say that the ultimate preacher curl is complete and he is in the process of making more along with several seated calf raises. The designs keep getting better and better. Attached is photos of the finished prototype... Enjoy these photos of this masterpiece !!!

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...pscu6d2w6e.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...psfvshy0cg.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...psm37ljb5t.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...psju7rhpan.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...pslaj7ri9s.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...psxx5tw3yx.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...psj6owxgsb.jpg
    Very Impressive indeed. I hope that it will come at a reasonable price this time, and that Tk listen to the feedbacks given in this thread in that regard, because everbody in thread undoubtly want to see more of his Equipment on the market.

I think It's a shame that a full line of his Equipment is'nt produced on a larger scale. And I'm thinking that somehow it would be possible for Tk to make a deal with some of the big players out there, as Nebula did with Rogue, Rae Crowthers, and Myarsenalsrength, If he's not planning on a mass production himself.

I mean, just take a look at Sorinex, who recently started Selling Technogym plateloaded Machines and has a very medicore line of selectorized Machines, William strength, who still sells Paramount machines, as well as Samson Equipment, Watson, whose Machines look very amateurish, aside from their specialities. Such companies would really increase their reputations by instead cooperate with TK.

As it stands now, these companies don't offer a complete solution, which, for instance, Power-lift and Rogers athletic are closer at, since they offer very high end Machines along with their power-racks and athletic Equipment. I doubt for example that Sorinex's clientele also find Technogym's plate loaded Machines appealing. Rather, I think, they would buy their Power racks, Ghd, belt squat and so forth from Sorinex, and then just buy their Machines and cardio Equipment from Hammerstrength or the like instead.
    Last edited by Renzinho; 09-26-2015 at 08:26 AM.

bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Renzinho View Post
    Very Impressive indeed. I hope that it will come at a reasonable price this time, and that Tk listen to the feedbacks given in this thread in that regard, because everbody in thread undoubtly want to see more of his Equipment on the market.

I think It's a shame that a full line of his Equipment is'nt produced on a larger scale. And I'm thinking that somehow it would be possible for Tk to make a deal with some of the big players out there, as Nebula did with Rogue, Rae Crowthers, and Myarsenalsrength, If he's not planning on a mass production himself.

I mean, just take a look at Sorinex, who recently started Selling Technogym plateloaded Machines and has a very medicore line of selectorized Machines, William strength, who still sells Paramount machines, as well as Samson Equipment, Watson, whose Machines look very amateurish, aside from their specialities. Such companies would really increase their reputations by instead cooperate with TK.

As it stands now, these companies don't offer a complete solution, which, for instance, Power-lift and Rogers athletic are closer at, since they offer very high end Machines along with their power-racks and athletic Equipment. I doubt for example that Sorinex's clientele also find Technogym's plate loaded Machines appealing. Rather, I think, they would buy their Power racks, Ghd, belt squat and so forth from Sorinex, and then just buy their Machines and cardio Equipment from Hammerstrength or the like instead.
    Some people like driving a Ford,,some Choose a BMW

Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bendsteel View Post
    Some people like driving a Ford,,some Choose a BMW
    not with the price tag of a Rolls Royce though..

.. big long post to come ..
    Last edited by TLYNCH777; 10-01-2015 at 06:28 AM.

-Serge Nubret

Hey TJ and TK, can you tell me anything about this piece?

bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) bendsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lunge machine

[QUOTE=STR8OUT;1394426343]Hey TJ and TK, can you tell me anything about this piece?

ok its a lunge machine i made mid 90s i think i made 2-3 of them
    it was very big and heavy i never kept developing it, too much steel. small and simple is better but not always easy--tk

I never seen that design .. actually thought it was tks famous power squat but sure would love to use it

-Serge Nubret

Just checking in on the Panatta Order. We lost 2-3 weeks going back and forth regarding various tweaks. They are beginning production and I'm assuming they will be ready to ship at the end of October.

I've been torturing them over the details. I'm assuming that when we do another order this upcoming June, the turnaround time should be 6 weeks. I don't think there is anything left to tweak.

I'll keep everyone updated.

snjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snjeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HealthNutMD, thought I'd mention that I just dropped in on the Bev Francis gym in Syosset NY this past Saturday.
    They have a King Fitness jungle with crossover and various stacks that include the low pull with high foot placement and bench that can be raised. Not surprised they have this awesome and rare piece, but was surprised to see it as part of the jungle. (all 300# stacks I add...).

I wanted to also take this opportunity to ask you to keep my contact as an immediate buyer of any: King Fitness, AFS, Streamline or TK Star vertical leg press you run onto. It is for my 2 sons private but soon to be public training facility we are making plans to open in Kansas City.
    Jeff Johnston jcjjeffrey@gmail.com

Closed Thread
Page 240 of 268 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast