Closed Thread
Page 225 of 268 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,750 of 8031
    darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Chris, I seem to remember you saying you ordered one or some of those maximum advantage grip cable attachments awhile back. If I'm remembering that right I'm curious what you thought about them, I just got some on sale and have a pretty strong opinion on them already.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #30 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #7 []---[]

Home gym pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1192814061&viewfull=1#post1192814061
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1198875921&viewfull=1#post1198875921
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1202033661&viewfull=1#post1202033661

Caper44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Beautiful Job!!!!.....You wouldn't know where a fella could find one of these rare pieces?

Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    As per the request, here is a picture of my newly refurbished 1st Gen Spider Cam Nautilus Compound Bicep. Hope you all enjoy!
    Awesome looking machine!!!! Almost impossible to find one of those.

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darkfact View Post
    Hey Chris, I seem to remember you saying you ordered one or some of those maximum advantage grip cable attachments awhile back. If I'm remembering that right I'm curious what you thought about them, I just got some on sale and have a pretty strong opinion on them already.

Yes I have a medium width grip, and that huge width grip attachment. I haven't been able to put much time on the really wide grip one, but the medium width neutral grip is my favorite overall cable for rows. I'll try it again for pulldowns when I get more time. But I really love the medium grip for cable rows on the Atlantis high cable row.

I'll try to get to those tricep attachments soon. There is just a lot going on at the house. Goalder was here Tuesday as well. The Panatta equipment is now on the way to everyone.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

anonymous
    Healthnut , I recently bought some equipment from a fella in Scott's Valley and we were discussing home gyms when he mentioned this guy selling a HS incline who had the most amazing gym he'd ever seen. I asked about it and it turns it out was yours.

It looks like you no longer live in this part of CA otherwise I'd be more than happy to help you with any surplus equipment you might be getting rid of.

Out of curiosity did you ever rate the hammer strength seated leg press? I'd have loved an atlantis pivot press but those apparently are not to be found used

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Yes I have a medium width grip, and that huge width grip attachment. I haven't been able to put much time on the really wide grip one, but the medium width neutral grip is my favorite overall cable for rows. I'll try it again for pulldowns when I get more time. But I really love the medium grip for cable rows on the Atlantis high cable row.

I'll try to get to those tricep attachments soon. There is just a lot going on at the house. Goalder was here Tuesday as well. The Panatta equipment is now on the way to everyone.
    That's interesting, the medium grip I got was a supinated one for reverse pulldowns I might have to get some more then, I also got a neutral close grip for seated rows and the wide grip lat pulldown. I've really only put in time on the wide grip lat pulldown one and holy crap did it isolate my lats, way more than I expected. I've been super curious about them since you brought them to my attention back whenever that was, and finally bought them on an elite fts sale. I thought they would be similar to regular attachments with straps but I'm still kinda in awe at how much better they are than anything I've used so far for back.

Home gym pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1192814061&viewfull=1#post1192814061
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1198875921&viewfull=1#post1198875921
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1202033661&viewfull=1#post1202033661

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darkfact View Post
    That's interesting, the medium grip I got was a supinated one for reverse pulldowns I might have to get some more then, I also got a neutral close grip for seated rows and the wide grip lat pulldown. I've really only put in time on the wide grip lat pulldown one and holy crap did it isolate my lats, way more than I expected. I've been super curious about them since you brought them to my attention back whenever that was, and finally bought them on an elite fts sale. I thought they would be similar to regular attachments with straps but I'm still kinda in awe at how much better they are than anything I've used so far for back.
    Yes, they are really well thought out. If you think about it, they make like 9 different versions. I'd say they were fairly confident they were doing something right.

I guess now I'll have to get the supinated version of the medium grip.

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Healthnut , I recently bought some equipment from a fella in Scott's Valley and we were discussing home gyms when he mentioned this guy selling a HS incline who had the most amazing gym he'd ever seen. I asked about it and it turns it out was yours.

Out of curiosity did you ever rate the hammer strength seated leg press? I'd have loved an atlantis pivot press but those apparently are not to be found used
    Hammer Strength makes a couple versions of seated Leg Press. Power-Lift engineer used to work for Hammer Strength a while back, and he was proud of the upgrades he did to the Hammer seated press... in essence making a better version. I wasn't impressed with it. I think once you get a Pendulum Hip press, an Atlantis Pivot Press, and a good linear leg press, you've got leg presses covered. I'd look into the Pendulum Seated Squat as well, good unilateral/Bilateral on that as well.

Yes, they are really well thought out. If you think about it, they make like 9 different versions. I'd say they were fairly confident they were doing something right.

I guess now I'll have to get the supinated version of the medium grip.
    I saw that there was a ton of variations, I do alot of pulldowns, reverse pulldowns, and close grip low rows so that's why I bought those 3. I was getting into more wide grip low rows last year too so maybe the medium neutral and pronated versions would get some use for me. I didn't see much reason to get anything other than neutral for the close grip handle they offer.

Home gym pics:

Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok, one more before sleep...

The high row. I did not have any expectations to buy a high row, but this machine has perfect divergence, just like the low row. In addition, it has multiple grip choices, all of which feel incredible. These grip angles and choices are so well thought out. Also very oversized so you can have such a large choice of grip positions. The underhand grip feels a lot like a DY (Dorian Yates) high row, love it, love all the grip choices. I didn't really want a high row until I used this high row.

I've got a deal for a very nice price on this Panatta High row tomorrow. So good that I can't believe that it's in good condition, although the seller's declarations and pictures he sent me tend to prove the contrary. I'll post pictures later if I make this deal.

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up Randy Coyle Swing Squat !!!!!

I must tell you all that after several weeks using the randy Coyle swing squat there in nothing built like it. It is so diffrent from every squat machine made. higher Reps over 15 challenge even the most conditioned people out there... put most out of commission if u really push yourself to the max. Today I finished with it for a set of 20 touching the bottom of the footplate and took me a good 10 min to recover. I have had 3 knee surgery and have synthetic plugs in my right knee to act as artificial cartilage and have absolutly no pain on this machine . The stretch at the bottom of the movement counteract lordosis and really losens up any lower back tightnes. Showing gym members how to use it properly the past few weeks it losend me up and improved my flexibility so much that my barbell deadlift went up a full 75 lbs!!! it was great to deadlift without my low back getting so tight. I am having randy make a head support as I think it would be a nice feature .. Highly recommend it and you do not need much weight.. Most people may not even need to add weight . It's one machine that you can perform true full range of motion squats safe & effective .. Can't wait to get his T bar next. Chris this is a must have for your set up!!!

I am meeting up with Tk Tuesday for a great workout, get 2 more bars new bars and a hammer curl proto type bar to test .... His new shop is almost complete prepare for some more amazing designs
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

DogDoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) DogDoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) DogDoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) DogDoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) DogDoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) DogDoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) DogDoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) DogDoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) DogDoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) DogDoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) DogDoc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Glad to hear you like it TJ. I just talked to Randy Coyle yesterday about the Swing Squat and he mentioned the one that you just got. He said he was amazed at your positive response after doing just a few sets and feeling how it was on your knees. Chris had wanted some specific info about it, as did I, and Randy was a great guy to talk to about his machines. He was really pitching me on the T-Bar Row also.

Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TLYNCH777 View Post
    I must tell you all that after several weeks using the randy Coyle swing squat there in nothing built like it. It is so diffrent from every squat machine made. higher Reps over 15 challenge even the most conditioned people out there... put most out of commission if u really push yourself to the max.
    Even an average potato like myself got fired up after reading your response. Had to google it:

Harmonia Early Music: http://www.harmoniaearlymusic.org
    SymphonyCast: http://symphonycast.org
    Performance Today: http://performancetoday.publicradio.org
    Studio360: http://www.studio360.org
    RadioLab: http://www.radiolab.org
    TED Radio Hour: http://www.npr.org/programs/ted-radio-hour/
    This American Life: http://www.thisamericanlife.org
    On Being: http://www.onbeing.org
    Snap Judgment: http://www.snapjudgment.org/radio-show
    Radio IQ: http://wvtf.org
    LibriVox: https://librivox.org/

that thing looks brutal. some of my toughest workouts have been at gyms where I can do hack squats, but that looks like hack squats on crack!

Home gym pics:

Compound bicep machine

As per the request, here is a picture of my newly refurbished 1st Gen Spider Cam Nautilus Compound Bicep. Hope you all enjoy!
    If you ever decide to sell, I would be interested.

Darren

GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello all, I'm opening a small strength studio and can afford two leg machines to start.. My options are as follows.. Rogers hip press, Rogers seated squat, Elite fts mondo leg press,Elite fts power squat, Pit shark. The people in this tread seem to have used most if not all of these machines.. Thank you in advance

coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi GiacomoC-

I own all that you've listed other than the EFS mondo leg press. I would recommend that you pick up Pendulum Hip Press & Pit Shark Belt Squat. Then would pick up posterior chain pieces like Westside Reverse Hyper, Elite FTS Pro 45 Degree Back Raise, Glute Ham- brand/features of your liking... Haven't had chance to demo Sorinex Back Attack or Westside Inverse Leg Curl but they are on my wish list- and could very well be higher priority purchases for you than what I listed above depending on your client base. Best of luck! Hope you post some pics of your facility layout when completed!

Originally Posted by GiacomoC View Post
    Hello all, I'm opening a small strength studio and can afford two leg machines to start.. My options are as follows.. Rogers hip press, Rogers seated squat, Elite fts mondo leg press,Elite fts power squat, Pit shark. The people in this tread seem to have used most if not all of these machines.. Thank you in advance

Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50) Agathomax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Agathomax View Post
    I've got a deal for a very nice price on this Panatta High row tomorrow. So good that I can't believe that it's in good condition, although the seller's declarations and pictures he sent me tend to prove the contrary. I'll post pictures later if I make this deal.
    Finally made the deal. Condition of the high row was good, although there was minor scratches on paint, and some points of rust. Hand grips were almost completely gone away too, I've to change them. A Great addition with a classic mid row and a lat machine.
    Attached Images

I'd say the the Rogers hip press would be a top pick. I always like a top linear leg press as well, and the Elite FTS Mondo is top notch. Its a tough call because I would want them both.

The Pit Shark is relatively affordable and versatile, you may as well get the full sized height version with all the bells and whistles.

Every piece you mention above is in the cost no object list, so its hard to go wrong.

Originally Posted by Agathomax View Post
    Finally made the deal. Condition of the high row was good, although there was minor scratches on paint, and some points of rust. Hand grips were almost completely gone away too, I've to change them. A Great addition with a classic mid row and a lat machine.
    Nice pickup! I'm looking forward to putting a lot of time on these machines next week. I'll have off for two weeks about a week from now.

I'll also be contacting people again about the Panatta Tricep/Multipurpose cable attachments in about 10 days or so. I spent all my free time hanging the glassless mirrors. Will be able to finally catch up with things in about 10 days from now...

GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10) GiacomoC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you for the responses.. to be more clear.. I have the Elite fts 45 hyper and Elite fts Glute ham..After talking with Rogers athletics i'm leaning towards the hip press, pro seated squat and the standing squat pro... Thank You all

Giacomo

Also going to get the incline/military, 3 way row and chest press

Coach, Here is the order I'm placing Monday.. If you don't mind let me know what u think, Im now at full budget so if i add something i have to take something away

williams Strength Sig Comp bench
    w/s sig incline bench
    w/s sig decline bench
    elite fts chest supported row
    elite fts 45 hyper bench
    2 0-90 bench
    4 way lat combo pulldown, long pulley row and tri push down.. all stacks and pulleys upgraded
    w/s sig military bench
    williams strength mono lift
    strength inc preacher
    rogers 3 way row
    rogers vertical press
    rogers incline/military
    rogers hip press
    rogers seated squat
    rogers pro standing squat
    5000 pounds weight
    dumbbells to 120
    free motion functional trainer
    dual land mine

I already have Rouge monster 3x3 power rack w/monkey bar/dip attachment
    elite fts glute ham
    powerlift lat pulldown/low row
    okie deadlift bar,texas squat bar,iron wolf bench bar, slayer trap bar, bamboo bar, tsunami bar
    2 inch york bar,watson swiss bar with revolving ends,texas power bar,7 foot ez curl
    All the mag grip attachment
    all the hog fat handles
    Plus all the reg attachments,chains,bands, dead lift matts

Originally Posted by coach_ras View Post
    Hi GiacomoC-

I own all that you've listed other than the EFS mondo leg press. I would recommend that you pick up Pendulum Hip Press & Pit Shark Belt Squat. Then would pick up posterior chain pieces like Westside Reverse Hyper, Elite FTS Pro 45 Degree Back Raise, Glute Ham- brand/features of your liking... Haven't had chance to demo Sorinex Back Attack or Westside Inverse Leg Curl but they are on my wish list- and could very well be higher priority purchases for you than what I listed above depending on your client base. Best of luck! Hope you post some pics of your facility layout when completed!

Also, I have 15 or so powerlifters that will be training here.. Including myself

Thank you for the responses.. to be more clear.. I have the Elite fts 45 hyper and Elite fts Glute ham..After talking with Rogers athletics i'm leaning towards the hip press, pro seated squat and the standing squat pro... Thank You all

Giacomo

Also going to get the incline/military, 3 way row and chest press

The Single best piece Tyler Hobson ever made is the Power Squat Pro. The most unique, badass piece of the Rogers line for sure.

You'll find mixed reviews on the Rogers vertical chest. I'd be careful with that purchase. Demo one first if possible. I also got rid of the Roger's Chest/Incline/Shoulder.. Its not good at any of the three in my opinion.

The 3 way row is excellent. If I wasn't strapped for space, I'd pick one up.

do u prefer the rogers 3 way or the medx row?

The Single best piece Tyler Hobson ever made is the Power Squat Pro. The most unique, badass piece of the Rogers line for sure.

You'll find mixed reviews on the Rogers vertical chest. I'd be careful with that purchase. Demo one first if possible. I also got rid of the Roger's Chest/Incline/Shoulder.. Its not good at any of the three in my opinion.

The 3 way row is excellent. If I wasn't strapped for space, I'd pick one up.

do u prefer the rogers 3 way or the medx row?
    No contest. not even close: MedX Avenger Row. Its the best MedX Avenger as well. I rank it number one in the medX Avenger lineup. That being said, the Rogers 3 way row is very compact. If you can get both, I would... but if I had to choose, no contest.

coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Powerlifting Gym set-up recommendations

Hi GiacomoC-

It's kind of difficult to know how to advise without fully knowing the square footage of your space- but here are my recommendations

Powerlifting competition lifts equipment:

3/ea- Rogue 3x3 Monster Power Racks (w/ both rod/pipe & strap system safety attachments); w/0-90 adjustable benches; w/box squat box
    **assuming that you will want to match the one you already own
    **assuming that you will have up to 15+ people in your group training at the same time

3/ea- Rogue Deadlift Platform with band pegs

1/ea- Williams Strength monolift

1/ea- Williams Strength signature competition bench

Powerlifting assistance lifts equipment

1/ea- Elite FTS Belt Squat
    **assuming you would choose to train box squats with competition stance & perform heavy cable pullthroughs on this machine

1/ea- Elite FTS rackable cambered squat bar (awesome for good mornings)

1/ea- pair- Rogue Metal Pulling Blocks

1/ea- pair- Rogue Metal Jerk Blocks

1/ea- Westside Supreme Reverse Hyper Ultra

Lower Body auxiliary lift equipment:

2-leg category:
    1/ea- Rogers Hip Press

Low Back category:
    1/ea- Elite FTS 45 Hyper
    1/ea- Legend Fitness Yessis glute ham back developer

1-leg category:
    1/ea- Elite FTS E-series adjustable step-up
    1/ea- Sorinex 1-leg squat stand

Hamstring category:
    1/ea- Elite FTS Glute Ham
    1/ea- Sorinex P2 Poor-man glute ham

Other:
    1/ea- Elite FTS Safe Plyobox full set

Upper Body auxiliary lift equipment:

Horizontal push category:
    1/ea- Rogers Pendulum vertical chest press
    1/ea- williams strength signature dumbbell Decline bench adjustable
    **can roll up to use with dummbells or barbells in rack

Horizontal pull category:
    1/ea- Power-lift Lat pulldown/low row
    1/ea- Rogers pendulum 3-way row
    1/ea- UCS adjustable prone row bench (use w/ cambered bench bar); think this would be better option than Elite FTS chest support row
    **another option for wide row choice?: 1/ea- Rogue T-bar row (band capable)

Vertical push category:
    1/ea- Rogers pendulum shoulder incline
    1/ea- williams strength signature dumbbell Military bench
    **can roll up to use with dummbells or barbells in rack

Vertical pull category:
    1/ea- Power-lift Lat pulldown/low row
    1/ea- Rogers pendulum lat combo pull

Others:
    1/ea- brand of choice, dual land mine
    1/ea- Elite FTS rickshaw
    1/ea- Strength Inc preacher curl
    ?- cable machines that still fit in budget

Items from your list that I've deleted:
    *4-way lat combo pulldown, long pulley row, and tri pushdown
    *elite fts chest supported row
    *free motion dual cable crossover
    *rogers seated squat
    *rogers power squat pro
    *w/s sig decline bench
    *w/s sig incline bench
    *w/s sig military bench

Just my 2 cents. Good luck!

Coach, Here is the order I'm placing Monday.. If you don't mind let me know what u think, Im now at full budget so if i add something i have to take something away

williams Strength Sig Comp bench
    w/s sig incline bench
    w/s sig decline bench
    elite fts chest supported row
    elite fts 45 hyper bench
    2 0-90 bench
    4 way lat combo pulldown, long pulley row and tri push down.. all stacks and pulleys upgraded
    w/s sig military bench
    williams strength mono lift
    strength inc preacher
    rogers 3 way row
    rogers vertical press
    rogers incline/military
    rogers hip press
    rogers seated squat
    rogers pro standing squat
    5000 pounds weight
    dumbbells to 120
    free motion functional trainer
    dual land mine

I already have Rouge monster 3x3 power rack w/monkey bar/dip attachment
    elite fts glute ham
    powerlift lat pulldown/low row
    okie deadlift bar,texas squat bar,iron wolf bench bar, slayer trap bar, bamboo bar, tsunami bar
    2 inch york bar,watson swiss bar with revolving ends,texas power bar,7 foot ez curl
    All the mag grip attachment
    all the hog fat handles
    Plus all the reg attachments,chains,bands, dead lift matts

Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TASOSCHATZ View Post
    Years ago, Panatta had a line named "Fantastic". Among other pieces they had the best lat isolation machine I have ever used, it looked like a deltoids side lateral unit but instead of moving the load from 6 o'clock to 12, it was exactly the opossite. The pads were under the elbows and the move imitated a bit the iron cross. I still use it either by itself or for preexaustion superseted with pullups etc, excellent. Their steal thikness is about 5mm or 7g for you.
    Thank-you for the pictures.

Hopefully Brian can post them.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Jetigen; 10-12-2014 at 09:58 PM.
    Harmonia Early Music: http://www.harmoniaearlymusic.org
    SymphonyCast: http://symphonycast.org
    Performance Today: http://performancetoday.publicradio.org
    Studio360: http://www.studio360.org
    RadioLab: http://www.radiolab.org
    TED Radio Hour: http://www.npr.org/programs/ted-radio-hour/
    This American Life: http://www.thisamericanlife.org
    On Being: http://www.onbeing.org
    Snap Judgment: http://www.snapjudgment.org/radio-show
    Radio IQ: http://wvtf.org
    LibriVox: https://librivox.org/

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://www.kijiji.ca/v-appareil-dexe...ationFlag=true

Thought this might be interesting to some. The flat version of this machine made the cost no object list. Can't help but think this incline might too...
    www.********.com/iron.gym.alberta

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-appareil-dexe...ationFlag=true

Thought this might be interesting to some. The flat version of this machine made the cost no object list. Can't help but think this incline might too...

Yes, would be very cool to try it. Can't really figure out the weight horn storage and if it is partially disassembled in that photo or something.

A couple of people should be getting the Panatta Super incline chest soon from Goalder.

Closed Thread
Page 225 of 268 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 ... LastLast