Closed Thread
Page 212 of 268 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,360 of 8031
    coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50) coach_ras will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the support, Mike! Totally agree- Deals like this one are all part of the journey... & Craigslist has been great for me on so picking up/selling off so many other pieces that I really have no room at all to complain. ps/ Happy to report that other than my fedex bill & bank fees for stopping payment i'm not out any serious $$. Things definitely could have turned out way worse!! Again- some valuable lessons learned here.

Hope all is well & you're enjoying the Nebula plate loaded bench!!

Originally Posted by ndmike99 View Post
    I know how you feel coach. It seems to happen pretty frequently. I have rented a trailer, driven hours, and had the coach not be at the school. He later told me he had an emergency and was unable to call and warn me. I have had a friend drive 3 hours to buy some stuff that when he arrived were not the same as the photos we were sent. And have often had people tell me they were going to buy something only to change their minds or totally disappear. I figure it is just part of using craigslist at this point.

ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Damn! Must say I have had very good luck with people keeping their end of the deal. (but its always in the back of my head....)

Sorry to hear! Soon enough ....

Originally Posted by coach_ras View Post
    Just got word this am that the Atlantis Pivot Press was sold to another party. So bummed- but as I told the guy I understand his need to liquidate the equipment from his gym asap and cash sale definitely works best for him. Would've never bought the item had he not suggested/agreed that shipping with Goalder would be best way to go. But have since found out that he is moving out of state in Feb and was concerned when Goalder would be there to pick up item... Now waiting for bank to open up to stop payment on the checks and hope like hell that the guy is good on his word that he has destroyed my checks. FML

Lesson learned- Never again will I attempt to purchase used equipment from outside of my area from anyone but TJ or another friend that can handle the pay off pick up for me!! & Oh yeah- no more screwing around- I'm sure as hell going to save up to buy my Pivot Press new from Atlantis with Chris' mod to wider foot plate!!

ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ArtifactFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks to be a power plus leg press.....

baltimore. craigslist.org/spo/4272575104.html

sandrini122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

TK Star V-BAR

I bought the TK Star V-bar, and now it's the only bar I'll use for pushdowns! It's absolutely amazing. I thought it would be hard to grip because it's so thick, but it's actually easy to grip. It's moderately priced. Buy it!

- Gary

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lots of good stuff today.

1) Panatta order is underway. If somebody wants to join, I can probably add to that order for another 1-2 weeks. As I mentioned before, there is space for about 4-5 machines in our container. From what I can tell, I could probably add to that order without slowing down the rest of the order (but only if placed within the next 1-2 weeks). As long as it doesn't slow our order down, people are still welcome to join.

2) In celebration of my new position, I just got off the phone with Steve Ward from Power-Lift and will be ordering these (3) Machines as mentioned and shown previously in this thread:

PRO PLATE LOAD LAT PULLDOWN:

PRO SELECT PULLDOWN:

PRO SELECT BICEP

Selectorized machines above will have HEAVY STACK OPTION.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 01-15-2014 at 07:11 PM.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome! Nice choice of pieces! I saw Bigfeather with the seated bicep and it looks phenomenal.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #11 []---[]

+ 92B +

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Finally took some pics of my gym man if you want to see how it turned out:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1192814061

It's not nearly as big as the space you have but I thought you might want to see how they did my mirrors since we've talked about it a bit here. The local mirror guy said his mirrors are cut from 120" pieces but when I said I wanted only 2 breaks accross the 30' wall he measured he's need 117" wide pieces and he was super nervous about it. He beat gigantic mirrors price by about $80 just to get my business buy the wider mirrors are what really sold me lol. He did a great job and I ended up having him put a smaller mirror just to the side of my power rack for a sort of 'form check' mirror, it works really good and I love having it.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #30 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #7 []---[]

Home gym pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1192814061&viewfull=1#post1192814061
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1198875921&viewfull=1#post1198875921
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1202033661&viewfull=1#post1202033661

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by coach_ras View Post
    Just got word this am that the Atlantis Pivot Press was sold to another party. So bummed- but as I told the guy I understand his need to liquidate the equipment from his gym asap and cash sale definitely works best for him. Would've never bought the item had he not suggested/agreed that shipping with Goalder would be best way to go. But have since found out that he is moving out of state in Feb and was concerned when Goalder would be there to pick up item... Now waiting for bank to open up to stop payment on the checks and hope like hell that the guy is good on his word that he has destroyed my checks. FML

Lesson learned- Never again will I attempt to purchase used equipment from outside of my area from anyone but TJ or another friend that can handle the pay off pick up for me!! & Oh yeah- no more screwing around- I'm sure as hell going to save up to buy my Pivot Press new from Atlantis with Chris' mod to wider foot plate!!
    Coach Ras,

I'm sorry to hear that. I only noticed this post today. I made my post yesterday and had not looked 'up' ...

That really sucks... Lots of disappointing people out there. In any case, I would agree to get the Pivot Press, it is just too good not to get.

Originally Posted by darkfact View Post
    Finally took some pics of my gym man if you want to see how it turned out:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1192814061

It's not nearly as big as the space you have but I thought you might want to see how they did my mirrors since we've talked about it a bit here. The local mirror guy said his mirrors are cut from 120" pieces but when I said I wanted only 2 breaks accross the 30' wall he measured he's need 117" wide pieces and he was super nervous about it. He beat gigantic mirrors price by about $80 just to get my business buy the wider mirrors are what really sold me lol. He did a great job and I ended up having him put a smaller mirror just to the side of my power rack for a sort of 'form check' mirror, it works really good and I love having it.
    That is awesome. I really like the larger mirrors, as that is a cost no object goal. The fact you got such a good deal is the icing...

The accessory wall storage is awesome. I plan on using that method someday since it just makes too much sense!!

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Lots of good stuff today.

1) Panatta order is underway. If somebody wants to join, I can probably add to that order for another 1-2 weeks. As I mentioned before, there is space for about 4-5 machines in our container. From what I can tell, I could probably add to that order without slowing down the rest of the order (but only if placed within the next 1-2 weeks). As long as it doesn't slow our order down, people are still welcome to join.

2) In celebration of my new position, I just got off the phone with Steve Ward from Power-Lift and will be ordering these (3) Machines as mentioned and shown previously in this thread:

PRO PLATE LOAD LAT PULLDOWN:

PRO SELECT PULLDOWN:

PRO SELECT BICEP

Selectorized machines above will have HEAVY STACK OPTION.
    Are you picking these up or having them shipped? I'm working on getting Tom L. a hex and safety squat.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sandrini122 View Post
    I bought the TK Star V-bar, and now it's the only bar I'll use for pushdowns! It's absolutely amazing. I thought it would be hard to grip because it's so thick, but it's actually easy to grip. It's moderately priced. Buy it!

- Gary
    We just bought a 2nd one at the gym because everybody was using it . I also set one to a friends gym as a gift. It hits the tris just right especially on that middle setting facing away from you. I sure hope Tk will design some more bars this year. Chris order one up if you don't love it I will buy it from you .
    Last edited by TLYNCH777; 01-16-2014 at 05:55 PM.
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TLYNCH777 View Post
    We just bought a 2nd one at the gym because everybody was using it . I also set one to a friends gym as a gift. It hits the tris just right especially on that middle setting facing away from you. I sure hope Tk will design some more bars this year. Chris order one up if you don't love it I will buy it from you .
    Did you order them off his site to get a different finish?
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post
    Did you order them off his site to get a different finish?
    I ordered both on his web sight tkstar.com (few dollars cheaper) and ebay. He has been going with the raw metal look with clear coat. He no longer likes to powder coat his attachments because they get dropped and the powder coat chips . So he prefers to spray them and recommends every few months give them a new coat.
    Last edited by TLYNCH777; 01-17-2014 at 06:43 AM.
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

Originally Posted by TLYNCH777 View Post

I will probably do that, however, I just bought (5) of the Panatta tricep attachments. I bought (5) so that I would be able to provide those to people once they see how much they like them. Obviously they are just different, and I'm sure they are both great. I wouldn't mind one of each.

Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post
    Are you picking these up or having them shipped? I'm working on getting Tom L. a hex and safety squat.

If everything goes as planned, the delivery cost is actually not too bad. From where I expect to be living in the near future, it is about a 9 hour drive to the Power-Lift manufacturing plant (as shown from the visit in August in this thread). Its just not worth a 9 hour drive and back... Hmmmm... Well, I'd have to think about it...

By the way, this is what Ken was showing me in July when I was there... it looks like he made it public now.

What is really cool is how much it blows away something like XFORCE... this can provide 50% assist, so that basically you can really load up the weight, and only the full weight stack is used for negatives. Its a really awesome way to load up negatives... simply add major assist to the concentric.

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Angry

Healthnut, not sure what you are referring too...
    www.********.com/iron.gym.alberta

Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    Healthnut, not sure what you are referring too...

About the video above? Did I miss something?

By the way, I have (5) of those panatta tricep attachments on order... so when I get them in I'll have (4) I can ship to people... I'll show you close up pics when I get them in... Let me know if you want one at that time.

STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000)

By the way, I have (5) of those panatta tricep attachments on order... so when I get them in I'll have (4) I can ship to people... I'll show you close up pics when I get them in... Let me know if you want one at that time.
    Do you have a pic of the tricep attachment? I'm interested. I tried to search Google but got nothing
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #58 []---[]

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Did you happen to see the PM I sent you about that piece of equipment?
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs

Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100)
    bump bump

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I don't see a video, can you repost it? I'm in for the handle no matter what. Thanks!

I don't see a video, can you repost it? I'm in for the handle no matter what. Thanks!
    I just wasn't sure what you were talking about when you said, "Healthnut, not sure what you are referring too..."

As far as the tricep attachment, I ordered 5, but I can easily add a bunch more.

So far there about 4 out of the 5 spoken for... I will definitely set one aside for you.

Like I said, those are easy to add to the order, so I can accommodate as many people that want one.

Do you have a pic of the tricep attachment? I'm interested. I tried to search Google but got nothing
    I posted pics a couple pages back.. I'll put them up again...
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 01-19-2014 at 01:59 AM.

Posted previously:

He perfected the tricep attachment so much that it is completely unchanged whether separate or with their tricep machine. I thought it was the best tricep attachment I have used to date: better than any of the tricep attachments I own.

Anyone who wants one, your cost will be $65.00 + shipping (which shouldn't be much, since it would be shipping from me)

I'm asking them why it is not on their website under attachments.

You can see it with a bunch of others in this pic... I'll have them send some pictures.

This tricep machine is awesome... Love that tricep attachment.

Last edited by HealthNutMD; 01-19-2014 at 02:23 AM.

Originally Posted by ExtremistPullup View Post
    Did you happen to see the PM I sent you about that piece of equipment?

Here are some pics of it:

For a cost no object setup it makes no sense. For someone with extremely limited space, I suppose it could be 'ok'... Nothing I'd be interested in. When you break that multifunction piece into individual functions, you'd be better off getting a real power rack, a real pec fly, etc..

I'm not quite sure who that would appeal to... I guess someone on a budget/severe space limitation...
    Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 01-19-2014 at 02:52 AM.

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Healthnut, have you seen Panatta's "OLYMPIC STANDARD BARBELL" and collars ? Do you have more info on the bar and collars?

http://www.panattasport.com/en/product/1BC56.html

The photo on their website is sort of small but it looks like the old Russian barbells with the grooved sleeves.

Panatta

Vintage
    Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post

IH has had a few threads on Russian bars and plates. Rockcrshr (here on bb.com) used to have a complete set, and a few others have as well. One of the magazines (maybe Peary Rader's mag) used to run advertisements for Russian sets. I forget who the importer was. May have been Rader himself.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    Healthnut, have you seen Panatta's "OLYMPIC STANDARD BARBELL" and collars ? Do you have more info on the bar and collars?

The photo on their website is sort of small but it looks like the old Russian barbells with the grooved sleeves.

Vintage
    I've be interested in a bar like that, depending on if the collar actually twists on or sits like the old russian one you used as an example.

I'd also like to know if the knurling is aggressive & how much whip the bar has.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

I'll give you the rundown on the OLY bar within 1-2 days... all details + cost.

As far as the tricep attachment, I got a few more requests: looks like I'm going to have to increase the order to 10 already. If anybody wants one for $65.00 + shipping from my future place, let me know within the next 3 weeks. Something like that won't slow our order down.

Still can't find the video Healthnut was referring too.

Still can't find the video Healthnut was referring too.
    Iron gym-

If you are looking at it on your phone it may not show. It only shows on my computer. Otherwise you can find regeneration equipment on FB it's posted on their page. I am sure Healthnut can repost but in the meantime...

Closed Thread
Page 212 of 268 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast