Closed Thread
Page 142 of 268 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,260 of 8031
    HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nolan3344 View Post
    I'm sorry if you have explained this earlier but is this the low row that you are talking about? 8040 - **Free Form** IDA Low Row...http://www.nebula-fitness.com/Produc...SubCategory=53

I have not tried the IDA version. I am talking about the Prior model, the Nebula Leverage low Row... it is basically everything the Hammer Low Row should have been. I'd be curious to try the IDA version, however, I'm not so sure I would prefer the IDA version--the Leverage version is awesome.
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As noted previously, the Hammer Strength seated dip still seems to bee the best seated dip machine. I have yet to see a better seated dip. Has anybody come across a better one?

67" x 38" x 42"
    Attached Images

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    I have not tried the IDA version. I am talking about the Prior model, the Nebula Leverage low Row... it is basically everything the Hammer Low Row should have been. I'd be curious to try the IDA version, however, I'm not so sure I would prefer the IDA version--the Leverage version is awesome.
    Honestly, I don't think the two can be compared. Being able to twist the handle back makes the ida low row a completely different animal. I think you would love the Ida low row, and would want to add it to your collection. You should see if Hans has one you can demo. Or you can come up to my gym and try it out, lol. Open invitation to use my gym for any of you equipment nuts that's willing to make the trek!

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    Honestly, I don't think the two can be compared. Being able to twist the handle back makes the ida low row a completely different animal. I think you would love the Ida low row, and would want to add it to your collection. You should see if Hans has one you can demo. Or you can come up to my gym and try it out, lol. Open invitation to use my gym for any of you equipment nuts that's willing to make the trek!
    There are two IDA rows 8040 low row and 8055 mid row. Hans had a mid row when I was there in July. It favors the hammer, legend and alot of the other competitors leverage rows. I remember not being a fan of this row or the style in general. The 8040 low row design looks alot like TJ's Avenger prototype. Free floating arms, location of the hinged leverage point, and the weight horns located over the users shoulder.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Maluket View Post
    It looks good, yes, and I found a used one on sale for $350 (http://www.barbellsales.com/benches.html), though I don't know what shipping is, or if the seller is reputable (edit: looks ripped, never mind on that specific one). I've heard nothing but good things about Atlantis itself, and their benches. I've not seen any pictures of it flat, though, so I'm unclear what the pad gap would be. And I don't see a width specified. Their site says 73 pounds, which is a lightweight in this group, but I'd heard they use 7 gauge steel and it's very solid. I'm also unclear how it does lower inclines from the pictures I've seen, but clearly it does.

Ah, OK, finally found a couple pictures of it flat, though it looks like a somewhat older model. I'm not too sure about the gap. It's gone for the EFS (and others) approach of putting the hinge near to top of the pad, which is probably fine, but it seems like despite this, they still have a maybe two inch gap, which seems enough to be sitting on the hinge itself. But I don't know if it's still like that, or if it's been improved. It's hard to tell looking at pictures, but the EFS/Williams seems like it would be more solid, more stable, as well as having less of a pad gap.

Attachment 5388253

My concern with the Williams Strength benches would be that there really is no way to lock them into any position. Keetman mentioned this in one of his posts. The newer versions of the Atlantis bench have a more hooked latch that cannot come loose, but the weight of that bench might not be ideal for a standalone dumbbell bench.

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Terpgym View Post
    My concern with the Williams Strength benches would be that there really is no way to lock them into any position. Keetman mentioned this in one of his posts. The newer versions of the Atlantis bench have a more hooked latch that cannot come loose, but the weight of that bench might not be ideal for a standalone dumbbell bench.
    I can't think of any scenario where this is an issue unless you jump up and down on the bench, there's no way the thing is gonna slip out of position or anything.

They are really cool. For my area, they have one guy who covers Sand Diego thru Seattle... He lives in Southern California, so those people get the fastest times--Seattle gets the slowest times since they wait until they get enough orders and then make a run. Either way, those prices are great. I would have gone the Home Depot Route but those mirrors are too small. I think they said 2 weeks they will be here.

I really liked the idea I could cut that 100" long piece wherever I wanted, so that made me want to order another piece. I don't want to get too crazy because this is a rental. The odds of mirror surviving a move is prob 50/50 at best.

I like the idea of 100" tall by 6' wide very much. How tall are the walls? Even if it is 1 foot off the ground, the extra height of the mirrors will be impressive and open/brighten things up. I always think about how 2 of the walls should be mirrors and the other two walls massive open windows.
    They got back to me super quick for the price quote but now I still haven't heard anything back about their installation timeline. Hopefully I can get some kind of general answer about it, I won't accept 'we'll install when we're in the area'. I won't be able to move in to the house until I can move my gym equipment in and that means the whole thing would get held up by mirrors so we'll see what happens.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #30 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #7 []---[]

Home gym pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1192814061&viewfull=1#post1192814061
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1198875921&viewfull=1#post1198875921
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1202033661&viewfull=1#post1202033661

I sold my Elite FTS Collegiate 0-90, but not becasue I didn't like it... was an awesome bench. I just liked the Nebula better because I think the Nebula does everything as well or better and also offers decline, more angles, etc... That being said, I had ZERO concern about the Elite FTS Collegiate 0-90 coming out of a position. I cannot imagine any scenario that this would happen in the real world. Why would anyone be worried about that?

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As noted previously, the Hammer Strength seated dip still seems to bee the best seated dip machine. I have yet to see a better seated dip. Has anybody come across a better one?
    My personal preference was for a selectorized version that had handles that could flip between a narrow and wide position. For the life of me, I can't recall the manufacturers that made units like that, but something similar to this older Star Trac Impact tricep, I've not used this one either, but I seem to think I've used some other manufacturer with a similar flip handle:

As far as the Hammer Strength, it might be worthwhile comparing the Lifefitness signature version as well (similar size 69x37x41, I've not used either).

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    My personal preference was for a selectorized version that had handles that could flip between a narrow and wide position. For the life of me, I can't recall the manufacturers that made units like that, but something similar to this older Star Trac Impact tricep, I've not used this one either, but I seem to think I've used some other manufacturer with a similar flip handle:

As far as the Hammer Strength, it might be worthwhile comparing the Lifefitness signature version as well (similar size 69x37x41, I've not used either).
    The life fitness selectorized tricep has the flippable handles as well:

http://www.lifefitness.com/commercia...cepspress.html

The gym I'm using right now has one and I don't like it at all, it isn't very comfortable and I feel like the handles don't stick out forward enough, I feel like I have to reach too far back for them. And the weight stack is small and super limiting but I'm sure if you custom ordered one you could fix that. Sometimes I'll use this machine to warmup my tri's but then I'll move to real dips with a dip belt to get any sort of heavy work in.

I like the idea of 100" tall by 6' wide very much. How tall are the walls? Even if it is 1 foot off the ground, the extra height of the mirrors will be impressive and open/brighten things up. I always think about how 2 of the walls should be mirrors and the other two walls massive open windows.
    Forgot to answer the height, the walls will be 10ft tall so the 100" would fit no prob if I decide to go that route.

Home gym pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1192814061&viewfull=1#post1192814061
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1198875921&viewfull=1#post1198875921
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1202033661&viewfull=1#post1202033661

I do like flipping the handles from narrow to wide, however, I still can't recall any seated dip machines that I like better (overall)than the Hammer which also allows me to use more weight.

I got a quote on the Hammer seated dip:

List Price 1,949.00
    Payment Terms Package Discount Amount -428.78
    Freight Terms Total Package Price 1,520.22
    FOB
    Freight/Fuel/Installation 300.82
    Tax TAXES AS APPLICABLE
    Total with Options(USD) 1,821.04

$1,821.04 + tax if applicable.

As far as the Lift Fitness Signature plate Loaded, I tried that line at Sunnyvale 24 hour Fitness and was able to compare it to the Hammer version. Those toolbags at Life Fitness can't even clone their own Hammer line adequately. I have yet to see a piece of Life Fitness Signature plate loaded as good as the Hammer Strength equivalent unfortunately--but that doesn't surprise me since Life Fitness hasn't done Squat with their strength division.

And yes, I also agree with Darkfact that the Life Fitness Selectoized sucks ass. I just used that piece recently at a local gym.

I know we have all used various seated dip machines over the past 20 years, but I just can't recall any that I like more overall than the Hammer seated dip, at least so far. I tried the MEDX Avenger plate loaded seated dip and was not impressed at all. The Avenger dip had the 2 settings for normal vs wide, but it had a very generic feel. Also, I think the strength curve of the avenger dip was off.

I like the seatbelt on the Hammer unit... helpful when pushing a lot of weight.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 02-12-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Originally Posted by darkfact View Post
    the walls will be 10ft tall so the 100" would fit no prob if I decide to go that route.
    Man, that would be hard to pass up!!!

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've got an older hammer dip. It's good. I've never been a fan of most dip machines I've tried, much preferring free weight dips. I like the look of the dip machine at Metroflex Arlington. You can see it in some of the Ronnie Coleman videos. I forgot to try it when I was there. I think it's made by pro maxima. The nautilus xpload looks interesting, and with the appearance of a smaller footprint. Anyone try either one?

Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I sold my Elite FTS Collegiate 0-90, but not becasue I didn't like it... was an awesome bench. I just liked the Nebula better because I think the Nebula does everything as well or better and also offers decline, more angles, etc... That being said, I had ZERO concern about the Elite FTS Collegiate 0-90 coming out of a position. I cannot imagine any scenario that this would happen in the real world. Why would anyone be worried about that?

Healthnut,

Do you have the 11g or 7g version of the Nebula bench?

Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Like darkfact and HealthNutMD, I'm not thinking of when that would be an issue. All of the pressure is going down, not up. Maybe bouncing out of position somehow, but I'm not thinking how to do it even if I wanted to, at least while laying on it. It's probably nice to be able to lock it in position, so that you could, say, grab the back of the bench and lift it slightly to reposition. Without a way to lock it in, you'd have to grab lower.

The Power Lift locks into position. I still haven't heard back from them, though.

Healthnut,

Do you have the 11g or 7g version of the Nebula bench?
    11 gauge.. you can get 7 gauge but I didn't see the point.

bigboybrent will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboybrent will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboybrent will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboybrent will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboybrent will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboybrent will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboybrent will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboybrent will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboybrent will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboybrent will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboybrent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Healthnut, could you please post more pictures of your nebula bench. I know some people have stated that they don't like the length of the pad gap.
    Maybe, you could do a full review of the bench since you've had it for awhile. All your insight is greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    I've got an older hammer dip. It's good. I've never been a fan of most dip machines I've tried, much preferring free weight dips. I like the look of the dip machine at Metroflex Arlington. You can see it in some of the Ronnie Coleman videos. I forgot to try it when I was there. I think it's made by pro maxima. The nautilus xpload looks interesting, and with the appearance of a smaller footprint. Anyone try either one?
    I know exactly what video you're talking about with ronnie and the plate loaded dip machine, I had no idea who made it but it looked older and very simple, yet the mechanics seem spot on. I'd love to try that thing out.

Home gym pics:

Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I got an email from Williams Strength today with a link to their tsunami bar. Does anyone have one of these? How is it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg_Eu8VONq8

RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gzs7 View Post
    I got an email from Williams Strength today with a link to their tsunami bar. Does anyone have one of these? How is it?

Outside the box. I like it.

11 gauge.. you can get 7 gauge but I didn't see the point.
    How do you like the Decline attachment?

Do you you use it for dumbbell declines, barbell declines, or both?

Thanks for any info;

JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JEROMESIMONNET is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    the very best I have tested is indeed a star trac but the newer one : the triceps press out of the Inspiration Strength™ line

Originally Posted by Gzs7 View Post

That is a crazy bar... Not sure if I would get one, but that is unique and kinda cool... Just not seeing a use for it, but I would get one just cause it is crazy... I'm not seeing an advantage to the flex, but would be fun to play with to see if there was something I liked doing with it.

RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50) RandyMcdonald will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That is a crazy bar... Not sure if I would get one, but that is unique and kinda cool... Just not seeing a use for it, but I would get one just cause it is crazy... I'm not seeing an advantage to the flex, but would be fun to play with to see if there was something I liked doing with it.

I see this more geared toward athletes. A tool to develop explosive strength. Not so much for bodybuilding although it probably couldn't hurt unless it literally did (ie injury).

Originally Posted by JEROMESIMONNET View Post
    the very best I have tested is indeed a star trac but the newer one : the triceps press out of the Inspiration Strength™ line
    I'll have to try it again. I'd have to see if the weight stack is sufficient. I also like the seatbelt on the Hammer.

By the way, there is the complete line of Leverage, including all of the Inspiration and Impact at a new LA Fitness opening in Van Nuys, LA. Supposed to open in another week or so...

Attached Images

Looks like Dave Goalder is also taking off this week as well? Haven't seen any update that he is back on the road...

nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks like Dave Goalder is also taking off this week as well? Haven't seen any update that he is back on the road...
    AHHH, man i'm getting anxious to get this stuff from him. Hope he gets on the road soon!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #11 []---[]

+ 92B +

Originally Posted by darkfact View Post

They got back to me super quick for the price quote but now I still haven't heard anything back about their installation timeline. Hopefully I can get some kind of general answer about it, I won't accept 'we'll install when we're in the area'. I won't be able to move in to the house until I can move my gym equipment in and that means the whole thing would get held up by mirrors so we'll see what happens.

They just called and are coming next week. Gigantic Mirrors. I like that 100" x 72" because you are allowed to cut it wherever you like and have it installed 2 different places for no additional charge. I can only dream of the day when I can get my own place and put up 100" tall mirrors all across a wall.

How do you like the Decline attachment?

Do you you use it for dumbbell declines, barbell declines, or both?

Thanks for any info;

I use it for everything. As Gene says, that bench design is the ultimate to me... minimalist design, no clutter, and the decline is genious the way it works with the add-on attachment.

Healthnut, could you please post more pictures of your nebula bench. I know some people have stated that they don't like the length of the pad gap.
    Maybe, you could do a full review of the bench since you've had it for awhile. All your insight is greatly appreciated.
    The pad gap is not an issue to me... unless people cosmetically don't like any gap, it is not a functional issue. I can't take more pictures at the moment, but there are a tone of them throughout the thread and also on Nebulas site... but Rae Crowthers website has a ton of shots of that bench.

I wonder what it's going to take for the moderators to make this thread a sticky. I think it's beyond the critical mass point by now.

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RandyMcdonald View Post
    I wonder what it's going to take for the moderators to make this thread a sticky. I think it's beyond the critical mass point by now.
    Personally, I'd rather see fewer stickies than more.

This thread gets enough traffic that it's often on the first or second page anyway.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

Closed Thread
Page 142 of 268 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast