Closed Thread
Page 109 of 268 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,270 of 8031
    irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The old Nautilus Super-Foreman (I think they were a Next Generation contraption) and the Cybex forearm are the only 2 that come to mind that would be similar. I think the Nautilus would also have a smaller foot print.

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    The Pendulum gripper is nice. However it only performs the one function. It is not that big in size. Definately a cost no object piece of equipment. I would pick one up if the price and condition was right. There are far superior machines out there if you can find them.
    What do you mean by far superior machines? Far superior gripping machines? Which ones are best? what do you think of the Atlantis that integrates that seat and flat forearm bench?
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cybex and Nautilus

Attached Images

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    What do you mean by far superior machines? Far superior gripping machines? Which ones are best? what do you think of the Atlantis that integrates that seat and flat forearm bench?
    The Nautilus Next Generation Superforearm (5-way) , the David version of the superforearm, and the Medx forearm. Also there is a European Medx version. Good luck finding any of these pieces. The gripper function of the Superforearm may not have enough weightstack for stronger users. I could not give an opinion on the Atlantis. Not sure that I understand exactly how it works. It looks good (would like to try it) but I think I would get this if I could find it. One of the few things that I have been unable to find for sale. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK_7oCq4cwY
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 11-10-2012 at 01:45 PM.

deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not sure Id get worked up on a forearm machine?? Most pros dont work there forearms. You get MORE than enough forearm work doing back or hammer curls and alike. Id spend my money and save my space for something usable

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deyler1 View Post
    Not sure Id get worked up on a forearm machine?? Most pros dont work there forearms. You get MORE than enough forearm work doing back or hammer curls and alike. Id spend my money and save my space for something usable
    No disrespect intended, but I choose to believe that if someone wishes to use a particular piece of equipment, then they must have a valid reason and it is not up to me or anyone else to question their choice.

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That Atlantis forarm machine looks encredible . You can hit the Lower arm from every angle. That is a piece I would like to buy in the future for sure. Complement that with the pendulum gripper your all set. Speaking with Tyler he tolled me he designed his gripper for the special operations the had to be able to choke someone out with superior hand a grip strength. The challeng/ test was to use as much weight as you can for a 90 second static hold. It is very challenging the first time you do it your hands and forearms will be sore for a week. Tyler said his personal record was 230 lbs for the 90 second hold I can't even one close to that I attempted it and my fingers almost ripped off.
    Reflex also made a nice forearm machine similar to the cybex but it was made a bit better with very nice nurrling.
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

\YORK/ \BARBELL CLUB/ #23

LFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sorinex has something like the Atlantis forearm machine called 4 way gripper, i don't see it on there web page though but if you goggle it it comes up. they also have something called a forearm factory which looks incredible.

Originally Posted by TLYNCH777 View Post
    That Atlantis forarm machine looks encredible . You can hit the Lower arm from every angle. That is a piece I would like to buy in the future for sure. Complement that with the pendulum gripper your all set. Speaking with Tyler he tolled me he designed his gripper for the special operations the had to be able to choke someone out with superior hand a grip strength. The challeng/ test was to use as much weight as you can for a 90 second static hold. It is very challenging the first time you do it your hands and forearms will be sore for a week. Tyler said his personal record was 230 lbs for the 90 second hold I can't even one close to that I attempted it and my fingers almost ripped off.
    Reflex also made a nice forearm machine similar to the cybex but it was made a bit better with very nice nurrling.

sorinex has something like the Atlantis forearm machine called 4 way gripper, i don't see it on there web page though but if you goggle it it comes up.

Relflex prob the same as the Sorinex as you know... It is on their website, but does not look quite as good as the Atlantis. The Atlantis is also able to use the same stack for all 4 exercises.

If the Atlantis forearm pad (with the seat) was adjustable +10/-10 degrees I think that would have been a nice feature. I don't think any of these pieces offer that. Would jjust be a nice small tweak. If Poliquin had a hand in the Atlantis design, it would have that.

The cool part is you could use some dumbbells for supersetting on that Atlantis pad, or you could simple lower the weight. That being said, RPARK has the Sorinex adjustable preacher curl which is adjustable for forearm curls. That Sorinex adjustable preacher curl looks like a must have since you pick any angle you like--how can you go wrong!!

Originally Posted by LFB View Post
    They also have something called a forearm factory which looks incredible.

http://store.sorinex.com/product-p/faf.htm

$700.00

Looks like a Jack-in-the-box. Doesn't look all that impressive to me.

Check out this attachment for Sorinex racks:

Here is the David Multiforearm:

http://www.david-international.com/c...321&Itemid=505

David makes some interesting looking pieces. If Poliquin has 9 of there machines, you know they have some good ones. Seems impossible to demo unless you feel like going to Europe. I'm still thinking of stopping by Polquin's Rhode Island gym sometime. He is in the process of moving to a new gym sometime within one year with a much larger location.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 11-11-2012 at 02:46 PM.

Since David has been brought up again, I thought I would list some of the pieces that look interesting and have a shot at being best of the best. Actually, Almost all of the David future line looks impressive, but it would be impossible to know how these machines rate unless demoed.

David Arm extension is very similar to the MedX arm extension:

David Abd/Add look good, but it would be hard to know if it provides a full 180 degree spread (adduction) and whether or not is has an adequate weight stack. The Strive is outstanding, so I would be curious how this compares.

Looks interesting to say the least. Would be curious to try:

Poliquin has the leg extension, so it must be decent:

Seated Leg curl. Looks like it could be very good.

Rotary Torso. Maybe this could give the Strive a run for the money. Hard to beat the Strive rotary, it is damn excellent.

Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 11-11-2012 at 12:04 PM.

David has a pec dec and rear delt separate, but this combo unit looks amazing. The individual units look amazing as well.

David Pullover looks as good as any:

Theis REVERSE PULLOVER looks very interesting.

Rotary Deltoid look very good:

Rotary LAT look great, similar to the old school Nautilus:

Shoulder Press. Doesn't look particularly special, but would be nice to try:

Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 11-11-2012 at 01:06 PM.

Squating in the curl rack OutKlast's Avatar
    OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Since David has been brought up again, I thought I would list some of the pieces that look interesting and have a shot at being best of the best. Actually, Almost all of the David future line looks impressive, but it would be impossible to know how these machines rate unless demoed.
    Those David machines do look interesting. I bet they are quite pricey. Those contoured seats are not cheap. That being said, I've never seen anything by them stateside with the exception of in videos from Poloquin. I wouldn't mind trying out their Future line.

A couple pair of Black Iron Strength attachments came today. The new design also shown here.

Attached Images

TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLYNCH777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A Tyler Hobson hand made power squat is looking for a good home. This is one of the last ones he made himself before Rogers started making his designs. Heavy duty steal with oversized bearings ,stainless steal crossbars and adjustments ,with Custom gold paint and hunter green pads. Pm me if interested I would like someone from the fourm to own this. I own one of these and it's one of my absolute favorite pieces. It will take your squat depth and power to another level.

Last edited by TLYNCH777; 11-14-2012 at 05:42 PM.
    Faith is Like a Muscle... It Must be Trained to Grow Strong. Repeated Experiences of Having to Trust what we Can Not See & Repeated Experience of Learning to Trust in GOD that Things Will Work Out, are what Makes Our Faith Muscles Grow Strong

"Bodybuilding is not just about Physical Training with weights to change how you look. Its also about Mind, Spirit & Body, together in union so that everything grows, not just your muscles."
    -Serge Nubret

deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deyler1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like my Dynabody Squat machine. Ill post a pic, tell me what you think

when I try to upload a pic, its keeps saying that the file is too big. Anyway, someone can teach me how to upload. Its a small pic from my i-phone?
    Thanks

Squating in the curl rack OutKlast's Avatar
    OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000)
    when I try to upload a pic, its keeps saying that the file is too big. Anyway, someone can teach me how to upload. Its a small pic from my i-phone?
    Thanks
    Pretty sure you can't upload to BB.com until you're around 50 posts. Put it on imgur.com or similar and post the link. Then someone can repost it so everyone can see.

Dumb.bell I responded to your pm but it said your inbox was full ??

-Serge Nubret

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dumb.bell I responded to your pm but it said your inbox was full ??
    It should be open now
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

Originally Posted by OutKlast View Post
    Pretty sure you can't upload to BB.com until you're around 50 posts. Put it on imgur.com or similar and post the link. Then someone can repost it so everyone can see.
    I tried, sorry I wasnt able to upload. If anyone is interested and have over 50 post, you can easily search Dynabody squat machine and post. I love the machine but its still not as good as my squat safety bar. Im tall so this bar allows me to squat and be stable. Not sure if Healthnut has one or you guys but its an awesome bar. thanks

I tried, sorry I wasnt able to upload. If anyone is interested and have over 50 post, you can easily search Dynabody squat machine and post. I love the machine but its still not as good as my squat safety bar. Im tall so this bar allows me to squat and be stable. Not sure if Healthnut has one or you guys but its an awesome bar. thanks
    You need to download one of the many free photo apps that lets you resize your pictures to 1000 or less before the forum will let you post them. One of the members can embed them for you if you dont know how.

I just tried it again tonight. There is no going back once you try the mod. Its not just the 1.5" spacers on the elbows, its also the additional 0.75" moving the back and head pad forward also.

I'm considering selling 3 items to make room for 10 more coming over the next 3 months, all of which are in same as new condition, and in this thread when I first bought them brand new. I would be willing to sell them for 50-60% off and it would be like receiving brand new units. All units are white frame and black pads:

Hammer Strength Pullover. (Includes Pad spacer mods as shown, and original bolts so you can remove and replace the pads and try original vs with pad spacers).

Hammer Strength Super Incline (includes pad spacer mods and original bolts to try both settings).

Legend Reverse Hyper Ultra (unused and identical to new).

There is nothing like the freedom of free weights but these two Atlantis machines feel fantastic !!! Isolate the bis and tris to the max ...

-Serge Nubret

harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That Atlantis tricep looks like a rip-off of the MedX tricep (should be getting my soon, waiting on word from Dave G.).

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I got to demo a few Nebula pieces on Tuesday as follows:

-Nebula Awesome Utility Bench - Very nice, lots of adjustment, felt bullet proof.

-Nebula Selectorized Pec Deck - Great movement, felt very comfortable, better than most pec decks out there I think, althoug the seat had to be adjusted very low and I'm only 5'10".

-Nebula Lumber Incline Utility - Best bench I've ever used for incline work, but wish it had a little more adjustment down...

-Nebula Smith- AWESOME!! GOTTA GET ONE FOR MY GYM! BEST SMITH I'VE EVER USED!

-Nebula selectorize chest press - OK, nothing great, handles a little too wide.

-Nebula Standing Calf - Hated the round calf block and countoured shoulder pads. Much prefer simpler designed calf raises.

-Nebula Seated Calf - Hate the round calf block on this too. But, liked the movement. If only it had a square block.

That's all I got to try. I had hoped to go back for two more days, but food poisoning and a busy work schedule prevented me. Unfortunetly this gym does not have any of the plate loaded equipment I would like to try like the IDA Row, IDA Low Row, IDA Chest, etc.

Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    I got to demo a few Nebula pieces on Tuesday as follows:

-Nebula Awesome Utility Bench - Very nice, lots of adjustment, felt bullet proof.

-Nebula Selectorized Pec Deck - Great movement, felt very comfortable, better than most pec decks out there I think, althoug the seat had to be adjusted very low and I'm only 5'10".

-Nebula Lumber Incline Utility - Best bench I've ever used for incline work, but wish it had a little more adjustment down...

-Nebula Smith- AWESOME!! GOTTA GET ONE FOR MY GYM! BEST SMITH I'VE EVER USED!

-Nebula selectorize chest press - OK, nothing great, handles a little too wide.

-Nebula Standing Calf - Hated the round calf block and countoured shoulder pads. Much prefer simpler designed calf raises.

-Nebula Seated Calf - Hate the round calf block on this too. But, liked the movement. If only it had a square block.

That's all I got to try. I had hoped to go back for two more days, but food poisoning and a busy work schedule prevented me. Unfortunetly this gym does not have any of the plate loaded equipment I would like to try like the IDA Row, IDA Low Row, IDA Chest, etc.
    Nice !!!
    The nebula peck is my absolute favorite of any peck I used the older ones when nebula use to make the weight stack are even better. Awesome utility bench aka 1080 are the best a nice feature is you can get a foot catch for them and do decline work . Good luck finding the Ida stuff only very few were made and most went over seas to the military. The Ida chest is one I been looking for for a long time. I have the Ida incline but it's the only one I ever seen. The smith is a beast I am gonna find you one of those ...
    Last edited by TLYNCH777; 11-16-2012 at 07:57 PM.

-Serge Nubret

[QUOTE=harrisg83;980363143]That Atlantis tricep looks like a rip-off of the MedX tricep (should be getting my soon, waiting on word from Dave G.).

Harris I spoke with him today It looks like he will not be to our area till after Christmas.

-Serge Nubret

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any of ya'll looking for some nautilus stuff? I think I see a pullover...

http://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa...719&acctid=583

Nice !!!
    The nebula peck is my absolute favorite of any peck I used the older ones when nebula use to make the weight stack are even better. Awesome utility bench aka 1080 are the best a nice feature is you can get a foot catch for them and do decline work . Good luck finding the Ida stuff only very few were made and most went over seas to the military. The Ida chest is one I been looking for for a long time. I have the Ida incline but it's the only one I ever seen. The smith is a beast I am gonna find you one of those ...
    Cant wait for the smith machine. I'll take it in silver, black, or blue... Or any colour you can get it for me in! What do you think of the Ida incline? Any thoughts on any of the other Idas that you have tried?

Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    Cant wait for the smith machine. I'll take it in silver, black, or blue... Or any colour you can get it for me in! What do you think of the Ida incline? Any thoughts on any of the other Idas that you have tried?
    I really like the incline you control the lateral motion and have the option to converge to hit deep in the inner chest or you can also push out and non converge. They have both the seat and back pad adjustments . The Ida vertical chest press is one of the best I have ever used. Both the Ida chest presses are A+. The last one that was made Tom made it with a 3 setting pop pin adjustment for different widths options. With that last one made you also had the option of setting the pop pin disengaged so the arms are free like the originals. I also likes the shoulder press that and the leg press was Tom Eilermans favorite pieces he designed. I was not a fan of the Ida low row with the swivel Handels it had a good idea behind it but i just dis not like it. I have never had the opertunity to use the the Ida rower , jammer , or pulldown none where made at the time I was a rep for Nebula. Here is a photo of my Ida incline this machine has transformed my upper chest the past two years.

-Serge Nubret

Closed Thread
Page 109 of 268 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast