Closed Thread
Page 122 of 268 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,660 of 8031
    Squating in the curl rack OutKlast's Avatar
    OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000) OutKlast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post

Can somebody else get the INFORMATION REQUEST FORM to work? It will not work for me...
    Do you mean submitting? I would just use the email they have the sales@quantumfitness.com. The request information form just sends an email to that email address anyway so it ends up in the same location.

I looked at the code for the page:
    <input type="hidden" Name="email" id="recipient3" value="http://www.quantumfitness.com/cgi-bin/formmail.pl">
    <input type="hidden" Name="recipient" id="recipient" value="sales@quantumfitness.com">
    <input type="hidden" Name="redirect" value="http://localhost/joom/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=123">
    <input type="hidden" name="subject" value="Request Information">
    <input type="hidden" name="required" value="fname,lname,email,phone,usage">
    <input type="hidden" name="required_response" value="http://localhost/joom/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=124">
    <input type="hidden" name="sort" value="orderroduct,fname,lname,Title,Organization,address,city ,state,zip,country,phone,fax,email,request_info,us age,Comments">
    As you can see it just sends an email to them when you fill out the form with all the information you added.

5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ab Comparison

I agree with Chris after demoing the Nautilus ONE machines. The Ab Crunch is the only one I would want to own in my cost no object gym. Some other machines in the line are decent, but not the best of the best for me. (I like the Medx Selectorized Leg Extension and Medx Selectorized Leg Curl the best.)

When comparing abdominal machines, I owned the Hammer MTS Ab, and still own the classic Nautilus Ab1 Abdominal Crunch that I modified the stops to get a little more pre- stretch, replaced the chain and sprockets to Kevlar, and replaced all the bushings with bearings. I like the new Nautilus ONE Ab Crunch the best. So much so I just purchased one this week. I like my converted classic Nautilus second best and still intend on keeping it as it hits you different, and the Hammer 3rd. I just demoed the Hammer Plate Load Crunch back to back with the Nautilus One this week at same location. The plate load hammer is very similar to the MTS I used to own. I like how the lower seat swivels on the plate load Hammer Strength. All of these ab machines are great. I really like the elbow pads on the Nautilus One (with handles too). Ergonomically the Nautilus ONE feels the most comfortable for me, including on my spine. I felt it has a little more pre-stretch when using it back to back with the Hammer in the same room. I really like the resistance curve and the way the 4-bar linkage articulates on the ONE. End of the day, I spent the extra $$$ to get the Nautilus ONE over the Hammer and absolutely love it. A++
    ;-)
    P.S. I want to use the Medx Abdominal more as I like their abdominal too. It has a curved back pad which forces the user to follow a specific body movement as your abdominals contract. It is a very smooth machine with a nice resistance curve. That being said, I need to use it more to evaluate it. Definitely different than the above mentioned machines as it is not a "crunch" machine.

5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5Pounder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ab machine

Forgot to mention, my favorite leg raise is the Life Fitness SLR with the unique 1/2 ball style back pad. It conforms to your back and creates a natural curve. Very comfortable and feels ergonomically perfect. (It's the only Life Fitness piece I own.)

harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 5Pounder View Post
    I agree with Chris after demoing the Nautilus ONE machines. The Ab Crunch is the only one I would want to own in my cost no object gym. Some other machines in the line are decent, but not the best of the best for me. (I like the Medx Selectorized Leg Extension and Medx Selectorized Leg Curl the best.)

When comparing abdominal machines, I owned the Hammer MTS Ab, and still own the classic Nautilus Ab1 Abdominal Crunch that I modified the stops to get a little more pre- stretch, replaced the chain and sprockets to Kevlar, and replaced all the bushings with bearings. I like the new Nautilus ONE Ab Crunch the best. So much so I just purchased one this week. I like my converted classic Nautilus second best and still intend on keeping it as it hits you different, and the Hammer 3rd. I just demoed the Hammer Plate Load Crunch back to back with the Nautilus One this week at same location. The plate load hammer is very similar to the MTS I used to own. I like how the lower seat swivels on the plate load Hammer Strength. All of these ab machines are great. I really like the elbow pads on the Nautilus One (with handles too). Ergonomically the Nautilus ONE feels the most comfortable for me, including on my spine. I felt it has a little more pre-stretch when using it back to back with the Hammer in the same room. I really like the resistance curve and the way the 4-bar linkage articulates on the ONE. End of the day, I spent the extra $$$ to get the Nautilus ONE over the Hammer and absolutely love it. A++
    ;-)
    P.S. I want to use the Medx Abdominal more as I like their abdominal too. It has a curved back pad which forces the user to follow a specific body movement as your abdominals contract. It is a very smooth machine with a nice resistance curve. That being said, I need to use it more to evaluate it. Definitely different than the above mentioned machines as it is not a "crunch" machine.
    Hey Steve, nice to see you joined the forum as a participant and not just a casual observer. LOL I know your extremely knowledgeable about vintage Nautilus, Medx and Avenger equipment especially and hopefully you can share some of your insight for the equipment junkies on here if you decide to stick around.

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 5Pounder View Post
    Forgot to mention, my favorite leg raise is the Life Fitness SLR with the unique 1/2 ball style back pad. It conforms to your back and creates a natural curve. Very comfortable and feels ergonomically perfect. (It's the only Life Fitness piece I own.)
    Pics:

Attached Images
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000) harrisg83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pics:

Looks cool, Atlantis makes a similar version of the same machine. The old style leg raises definitely bother my lower back so I can see how the bosu ball might help reduce that, would like to try one out.
    Last edited by harrisg83; 12-13-2012 at 07:23 PM.

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by harrisg83 View Post
    Looks cool, Atlantis makes a similar version of the same machine. The old style leg raises definitely bother my lower back so I can see how the bosu ball might help reduce that, would like to try one out.
    Now that you mention it, Steve needs to sell that Life Fitness and get rid of that sole piece and replace it with this superior one :-D:

http://www.atlantisstrength.com/inde...emart&Itemid=2

A-569 Standing Leg Raise (With Bosu).

Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 12-13-2012 at 07:32 PM.

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)

Is that a "Cost no object 'butter face'"?
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    Is that a "Cost no object 'butter face'"?
    Actually, her face is quite nice too!!

Old Body Rock TV Girl before she was the Body Rock TV Girl

"Zuzana Light" - Safest* name to use for searches

* - Safest being relative!
    Last edited by dumb.bell; 12-14-2012 at 10:25 AM.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

Been on the phone with John Parrillo, still on the phone as we speak. Anyway, ordered the curved lumbar incline.

Look forward to getting it in. Added wheels and handle for $50.00

I talked with the guy at Edge today, he said he talked with John and doesn't want to step on John's toes.

John might cost a little more, but the guy is a perfectionist. I look forward to use this bench.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 12-14-2012 at 01:32 PM.

I'm shipping out my three Nebula pieces to Hans on Monday. Shipper tried to pick them up today but they are not ready. I bought 3 custom pallets from a place 15 minutes away.

In any case, I decided to also purchase the Multi Ab bench from Hans. I hope it is close to the original. He happenned to share his preliminary 2013 catalog with me that happens to show that bench.

Only difference I see between the original nebula and the Rae Crowthers is that second handle at the foot pad... I assume this is a screw to tighten down the footpad for no wiggle?

Oh another difference... the handles come straight out on the Rae Crowther, but are curved on the Original Nebula... Maybe TJ knows if any of that would be important.

Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 12-14-2012 at 07:35 PM.

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ate you getting him to add feet to the bench too? I really think this would help for stability.

Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    Ate you getting him to add feet to the bench too? I really think this would help for stability.
    I talked to him about that... He really feels it is unnecessary due to the tripod stance... I would appreciate it if you can call him and discuss this with him to let me know if you still have concerns. He is back and available 100% now. I would like to hear if you still have concerns after talking with him.
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 12-14-2012 at 07:48 PM.

Lots of Nebula designs in his next catalog. My three machines will be added shortly... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 12-14-2012 at 07:56 PM.

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    I really dislike the nebula pads for the lack of foam on the sides... I swear its the only company I see doing that.. you'll notice the 'boxy' look of the pad... that is becasue there is no padding on the sides, just on the top surface only. I'm surprised Tom wanted it that way or nobody asked differently from Nancy ???
    In any case, I decided to also purchase the Multi Ab bench from Hans. I hope it is close to the original. He happenned to share his preliminary 2013 catalog with me that happens to show that bench.
    If you aren't happy with the pads why keep buying them? What does Hans say? Does the poor Nebula side padding make the Awesome bench less than Awesome?

Originally Posted by jormone View Post
    If you aren't happy with the pads why keep buying them? What does Hans say? Does the poor Nebula side padding make the Awesome bench less than Awesome?

Pads can be changed and modified. I think padding on the sides is important with the chest pad on the low row, so I've asked to have the width reduced by 1 inch and foam wrapped around the sides. Parrillo does the same thing, with the Nylon sides (instead of foam and upholstery). Seems like EDGE FITNESS guy, Parrillo, and Tom E all know each other very well and live close to each other... They often take each others ideas I guess. Parrillo's pads look identical to Nebula.

irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500) irongym is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I sent Parrillo an email 2 weeks ago, but have not received a response. Still think putting a pad under each corner would be good because then you are less likely to have the existing flat tubing getting high centered due to the condition of the floor or some type of foreign matter. I've found in the past that those types of benches have caused me frustration finding a spot where they are level, where as benches with 4 individual contact points are much more accommodating.

Love the look of the smith machine. I've been lusting for that nebula for a long time. Hans' prices seam fair too, right in line with the other companies. I demoed a nebula pec fly like the one pictured. If this one by Hans has the sme biomechanics (looks the same) I would be tempted to save up for one and give up my search on the used market. Best pec fly I have ever used, bar none!

I should be seeing all of my "new" nebula pieces late next week. I'm so excited, lol! And the best part is for what I spent on the hack squat, leg press, t-bar, and Ida low row, I wouldn't have been able to buy one new leg press and ship it up! And they are all the right colour too, which is usually not the case when I buy used equipment.

Originally Posted by irongym View Post
    I sent Parrillo an email 2 weeks ago, but have not received a response.
    He just got back home today. I would call him Monday, its the only way to have a good discussion.

Still think putting a pad under each corner would be good because then you are less likely to have the existing flat tubing getting high centered due to the condition of the floor or some type of foreign matter. I've found in the past that those types of benches have caused me frustration finding a spot where they are level, where as benches with 4 individual contact points are much more accommodating.
    He will accommodation you. Let me know after you talk to him.

Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Found 2 pics of the nebula donkey calves,
    yelp.com/user_local_photos?select=PPs_JQ0qkb6ohk2-mdO8Vg&userid=ZE7OuV8_BCt4_p46uKDv0A

//i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u483/osudimond/1B6F42DA-B164-44CB-93F0-17B56A50FD6A-10917-000005A684DBFEB2.jpg?t=1353086592

The guy who posted the pic was also praising the hoist pec dec, its rotating handles being the reason

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147291533&page=14

Add http

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Finally got the cybex ad/ab machine down into the basement and setup. My wife briefly used it before flying away for work and gave her blessing.

Thanks again to deadwoodgregg for his craigslist finds.

My atlantis pec/delt machine is scheduled for delivery sometime mid to late next week. So originally, I was quoted 4 weeks (but expected 6), and it looks like about 7 weeks order to shipment from Atlantis right now, which is really about inline with most everyone.

Attached Images
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Renzinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Nebula row bench

At ebay

item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem;PdsSession=a4ad53d413b0a5aa8622abf2ffff90 4c?itemId=140894967636&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=1108 6228523

Add http

Type in: Nebula shoulder heavy duty row machine

Equipment

Pandahi has à list full of equipment for sale, among which are a nebula seated dip, donkey calf and hack-squat

pandahi.com/1007453086.html

Add http and www

Don't know how genuine the page is though

Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    Finally got the cybex ad/ab machine down into the basement and setup. My wife briefly used it before flying away for work and gave her blessing. [/img]

Your Cybex Eagle Abd/Add looks in excellent/outstanding condition. If I use the entire weight stack, I think I can still do 8-10 reps from what I remember, but it does do a full 180 degree spread which is great. It is also very comfortable.

But yes, for women, the weight stack is a non issue (although I'd like to meet a woman who can do that stack for 10 reps, I would really like that!!)

I'd say it is my 3rd favorite Abd/Add machine: Strive >>> Atlantis Abd/Add > Cybex Eagle ... but Cybex Eagle > every other abd/add on the market I can think of (and on the runner up cost no obj list). It might be possible to add more weight on the weight stack, but not 100% sure.

When are you heading to Westside?

Originally Posted by Renzinho View Post
    At ebay

item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem;PdsSession=a4ad53d413b0a5aa8622abf2ffff90 4c?itemId=140894967636&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=1108 6228523

Add http

Type in: Nebula shoulder heavy duty row machine
    Same guy who posted it last week... Something is SHADY. I asled him to send me a picture of it and give me any history of it he could. He replied back and said some short sentence about he would do that and get back to me... never did.

TJ says that he didn't like it, nor did a gold's Gym that bought one. To me, it looks awesome. That video of it looked great. However, If TJ and another Gold's gym owner didn't like it, I'm not gonna pick one up. I'd like to Demo one, but not sure how that would happen.

Pandahi has à list full of equipment for sale, among which are a nebula seated dip, donkey calf and hack-squat

pandahi.com/1007453086.html

http://www.pandahi.com/1007453086.html

Commercial Gym Equipment 175+ peiceS For Sale***cheap***look***

Posting ID : #1007453086
    Date Posted : 2012-02-05
    Group : Sporting Goods

PRECOR 546i EXPERIENCE SERIES ELLIPTICAL(3 AVAILABLE)---------$1,975
    PRECOR 546i ELLIPTICAL VERSION 3 (2 AVAILABLE)---------$1,475
    PRECOR 546 ELLIPTICAL VERSION 1----------$1,075
    PRECOR ANGLED SEATED CALF----------$875
    FLEX SEATED DIP-------------------$575
    FLEX ADDUCTOR----------$675
    FLEX ABDUCTOR---------$675
    FLEX LEG EXTENSION---------$675
    FLEX SEATED LEG CURL (HAMTRACTOR)-----$675
    FLEX 45 DEGREE DONKEY CALF MACHINE-----$675
    FLEX HAMFLEXOR--------$675
    FLEX SHOULDER PRESS------$675
    FLEX LEG EXTENSION-----$675
    FLEX SEATED DIP-----$675
    ICARIAN ADDUCTOR--------$675
    ICARIAN PEC DECK----------$675
    ICARIAN PEC DECK/REAR FLY----------$775
    ICARIAN BACK EXTENSION------$675
    ICARIAN INCLINE PRESS-----$675
    ICARIAN 8-STATION JUNGLE GYM--------$3,875
    LIFE FITNESS PRO SERIES BACK EXTENSION-------$775
    LIFE FITNESS PRO SERIES SEATED LEG CURL-------$775
    LIFE FITNESS PRO SERIES SHOULDER PRESS-------$775
    LIFE FITNESS PRO SERIES PEC DECK/REAR FLY-------$775
    LIFE FITNESS 95TI TREADMILLS-------------$1,775
    LIFE FITNESS 95XI ELLIPTICAL-----------$1,675
    LIFE FITNESS 93X ELLIPTICAL------------$1,475
    LIFE FITNESS 95RI RECUMBENT BIKE----$1,075
    BODY MASTERS SUPER LEG PRESS------$975
    BODY MASTERS STANDING ASSISTED DIP-----$1,175
    BODY MASTERS CABLE CROSSOVER-------$1,075
    BODY MASTERS SIDE LATERAL RAISE-----------$675
    BODY MASTERS PULLOVER---------$675
    BODY MASTERS SEATED ROW------------$675
    BODY MASTERS BICEP CURL--------$675
    BODY MASTERS SEATED DIP------$675
    BODY MASTERS PEC DECK-----$675
    BODY MASTERS SEATED LEG CURL-------$675
    BODY MASTERS INCLINE PRESS-----$675
    HAMMER STRENGTH ISO LEG PRESS---------------$1,275
    HAMMER STRENGTH ISO LYING REAR LATERAL-----$775
    HAMMER STRENGTH ISO LYING PEC FLY-------$775
    HAMMER STRENGTH ISO GROUND BASE HIGH PULL/SHRUG----$775
    HAMMER STRENGTH ISO FRONT MILITARY PRESS-------------$775
    HAMMER STRENGTH ISO LOW ROW-------------$775
    HAMMER STRENGTH ISO LEG EXTENSION-------------$775
    HAMMER STRENGTH ISO SEATED LEG CURL-------------$775
    HAMMER STRENGTH MTS TRICEP EXTENSION-------------$975
    HAMMER STRENGTH LEG EXTENSION-------------$775
    PARAMOUNT ROTARY SHOULDER PRESS------$675
    PARAMOUNT ROTARY CHEST PRESS-------$675
    PARAMOUNT ROTARY INCLINE CHEST PRESS----$675
    PARAMOUNT ROTARY UPPER BACK-----$675
    PARAMOUNT OVERHEAD TRICEP EXTENSION---------$575
    PARAMOUNT BICEP CURL---------$575
    PARAMOUNT INCLINE CHEST PRESS---------$575
    PARAMOUNT SEATED LEG CURL---------$575
    PARAMOUNT FUNCTIONAL TRAINER (2 UNITS AVAILABLE)-------$1,675
    CYBEX VR1 GLUTE------$675
    CYBEX VR2 LAT PULLDOWN------$675
    CYBEX VR2 BICEP CURL------$675
    CYBEX VR2 TRICEP EXTENSION------$675
    CYBEX VR2 SHOULDER PRESS------$675
    CYBEX VR2 LEG EXTENSION--------$675
    CYBEX VR2 LAT ROW-------$675
    CYBEX SMITH MACHINE--------------$1075
    CYBEX PLATE LOADED CHEST PRESS----------$675
    CYBEX PLATE LOADED INCLINE PRESS--------$675
    CYBEX PLATE LOADED SHOULDER PRESS----------$675
    CYBEX PLATE LOADED LEG PRESS--------$1275
    CYBEX PLATE LOADED HACK SQUAT--------$1275
    CYBEX PLATE LOADED T-BAR ROW-----$575
    MAGNUM ASSISTED DIP------$975
    MAGNUM CHEST PRESS---------$675
    MAGNUM SEATED LEG CURL----------$675
    MAGNUM SEATED ROW----------$675
    MAGNUM SHOULDER PRESS---------------$675
    MAGNUM TRICEP EXTENSION-----------$675
    STRIVE LYING LEG CURL--------$675
    STRIVE LEG EXTENSION---------$675
    STRIVE AB CRUNCH--------$675
    STRIVE LOW BACK EXTENSION-------$675
    NEBULA SEATED DIP--------$675
    NEBULA CALF MACHINE----------$575
    NEBULA DONKEY CALF MACHINE----------$675
    NEBULA HACK SQUAT-----------$975
    NEBULA LOW ROW--------------$675
    STAR TRAC RECUMBENT BIKES MODEL 6400 (3 AVAILABLE)-----$1,075
    STAR TRAC ELITE TREADMILL MODEL 7631(6 AVAILABLE)-------$1,475
    STAR TRAC E-RB PRO RECUMBENT BIKE (10 AVAILABLE)--------$1,475
    STAR TRAC E-RB PRO UPRIGHT BIKE (4 AVAILABLE)--------$1,275
    STAR TRAC E-TR 9001 TREADMILLS (8 AVAILABLE)-----$1,675
    AB BENCH------$575

MAJORITY OF THE STRENGTH UNITS (98%+-) WILL COME WITH BRAND NEW BLACK UPHOLSTERY. CALL (209) 678-1789 OR EMAIL BACK FOR MORE INFO. PLEASE CLICK ON LINK FOR MORE PHOTOS.

I love the Flex Hamtractor, however, it does not have enough weight on the weight stack. I can do 20 reps with the stack.

2 guys came from Sacramento with a pick-up truck and gave me $1100 cash for my Hammer Iso Horizontal Bench.

Only one piece left I need to sell to make room for the Atlantis equipment (The Hammer Super Incline):

Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 12-16-2012 at 11:13 AM.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This row, pulldown, and shoulder were in the Rae Crowther showroom when I was there in early July. I did not care for the row and have yet to find one of that style that I like. Some of you may feel totally different than I. The pulldown was nice. Better than the Hammer, but nowhere near as good as an Avenger. The shoulder was really good but I would definately have to get used to the free motion arms. I think that I had trouble controlling the arms on the shoulder and left there not liking that feature but now realize that I may like it with more time. Tom should have designed a way to allow the user to lock the arms if they did not want to use the free motion feature.
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 12-16-2012 at 11:52 AM.

Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    This row, pulldown, and shoulder were in the Rae Crowther showroom when I was there in early July. I did not care for the row and have yet to find one of that style that I like. Some of you may feel totally different than I. The pulldown was nice. Better than the Hammer, but not as good as an Avenger. The shoulder was really good but I would definately have to get used to the free motion arms.

That pulldown looks a lot like a Nautilus XPLOAD. the Hammer Pulldown is different in the send of the grip and the motion path. If you have enough room, you could get the rogers Combo Lat pulldown, the Avenger, and the Atlantis version of the Hammer pulldown (for that unique feel of the Hammer). I really like the Combo lat pulldown universal rotating handles, however, there is currently a friction issue with the horizontal handles (that can be placed inside or outside (like the Avenger).

I look forward to spending a lot more time on the Combo lat pulldown and then comparing it to the Avenger and any others. That rogers combo lat pulldown seems unique in the sense it is the only one that uses linkage. When I was at Atlantis, they are trying to stay away from Linkage on the new designs because of the added expense. If you remember the old school Vertical chest press I'm getting from them, it has linkage. The new Atlantis PW series does not. Notice the Leveredge vertical chest also does not have any linkage.

Almost busted my Tibia yesterday when that Low Row came down on me:

They are getting picked up tomorrow. I swear that blew my whole weekend. These things better be same as new when I get them back. They are in 100% condition functionally, and not too bad at all cosmetically, but would like to see them at 100% new and needed new pads anyway to match my scheme.

You would not believe the STEEL used in these Nebula machines. Unreal. That low row makes the Hammer Strength low row feel like a plastic toy.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by HealthNutMD; 12-16-2012 at 11:40 AM.

Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    This row, pulldown, and shoulder were in the Rae Crowther showroom when I was there in early July. I did not care for the row and have yet to find one of that style that I like. Some of you may feel totally different than I.

I am with you. It is the same reason I do not like the Cybex EAGLE 2. Sometimes good intentions do not translate to better biomechanics (they just end up being awkward to use).

Which is why you guys would love the low row in this series!!! If you even remotely like the Hammer low row, and I mean you think it is decent, but would not buy it---well, this low row should change your mind!! If Steve (5Pounder) ends up selling his you should pick it up. Once Hans get mine in, I would trust him to make an identical piece. In fact, once Hans is able to replicate the ones I am sending to him 100%, I would suggest them for purchase.

If you guys see anymore Nebula pieces in that same series that IRONGYM found on craigslist that I ended up purchasing, please let me know... (or buy them and then send them to Hans).

I would love to know what the SHOULDER was like in this series before the IDA version, and would love to see an old catalog before Gary Jones told TOM E to 'cease and desist'. MAYBE WEBARCHIVES?? Maybe If I search the wayback machine of Nebulas website I can get what the others in that series looked like?

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I look forward to spending a lot more time on the Combo lat pulldown and then comparing it to the Avenger and any others.
    I went back and looked at your Gainesville pictures and only the one chest press had the ISO/fused option. I think TJ and I were very fortunate to aquire some unique Avengers that were made with that feature. Not sure if Ken will be building any pieces with that option.

Found 2 pics of the nebula donkey calves,

yelp.com/user_local_photos?select=PPs_JQ0qkb6ohk2-mdO8Vg&userid=ZE7OuV8_BCt4_p46uKDv0A//i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u483/osudimond/1B6F42DA-B164-44CB-93F0-17B56A50FD6A-10917-000005A684DBFEB2.jpg?t=1353086592

I don't see how that Nebula could be beter than the RELFLEX Donkey Calf

Closed Thread
Page 122 of 268 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast