betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How much Chicken Eggs per DaY?

Hey Guys im training my self very hard so i want to drink fresh raw chicken eggs how much of them can i drink for 24 hours to get a lot of proteines for my muscles ?

masonkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonkiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can cook them, having them raw doesn't do anything different....

betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) betimiglive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i have learned in biology the high temps destroy the proteins so i have to drink eggs without cooking them ?>

CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoolStoryBros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by masonkiller View Post
    You can cook them, having them raw doesn't do anything different....
    Actually raw eggs are worse for you.

Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by betimiglive View Post
    i have learned in biology the high temps destroy the proteins so i have to drink eggs without cooking them ?>
    i think what you mean is that the protien is denatured. denaturing a protein doesn't destroy the protein it only breaks it down in to the tertiary structure but still contains the same chemical makeup of the quaternary structure (raw egg protein structure). this simply means that the protein is no longer wrapped around itself due to the charges of the different structural groups. everything is still there and just as useful it has simply changed what degree structure the protein is in.
    1962 Raw W/O Wraps Total @296
    Squat: 705.6
    Bench: 523.6
    Deadlift: 733

Goal: human flag pushups xPapaGx's Avatar
    xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tom70 View Post
    i think what you mean is that the protien is denatured. denaturing a protein doesn't destroy the protein it only breaks it down in to the tertiary structure but still contains the same chemical makeup of the quaternary structure (raw egg protein structure). this simply means that the protein is no longer wrapped around itself due to the charges of the different structural groups. everything is still there and just as useful it has simply changed what degree structure the protein is in.
    so does that mean that if i were to microwave cottage cheese (casein) in a microwave (at about 500 degrees) the protein would be the same quality as if i had it refrigerated? when i microwave my cottage cheese it melts and turns into a gooey liquid. is this still ok?

Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xPapaGx View Post
    so does that mean that if i were to microwave cottage cheese (casein) in a microwave (at about 500 degrees) the protein would be the same quality as if i had it refrigerated? when i microwave my cottage cheese it melts and turns into a gooey liquid. is this still ok?
    the protein would still be the same it would just lose it's quatinary structure

there are two things that can denature a protein heat and and a solution with an extreme pH value. i'm a biology major forced to learn this boring stuff. but i'm just glad it's useful sometimes.
    1962 Raw W/O Wraps Total @296
    Squat: 705.6
    Bench: 523.6
    Deadlift: 733

Goal: human flag pushups xPapaGx's Avatar
    xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tom70 View Post
    the protein would still be the same it would just lose it's quatinary structure

there are two things that can denature a protein heat and and a solution with an extreme pH value. i'm a biology major forced to learn this boring stuff. but i'm just glad it's useful sometimes.
    so the protein can be utilized just the same by the body even when it loses its quatinary structure? and are the amino acids are just as useful, not harmed? and thanks so much, it's very useful

edit: ...here's what i found on another website, that says the protein is permanently disabled

Denaturation of proteins does NOT affect the primary structure - it does NOT involve hydrolysis of peptide bonds. Denaturation involves un-folding the protein's secondary, tertiary or quaternary structure. This can be accomplished with high concentrations of salt, urea, acid or base. Heat also causes proteins to denature - this is one reason why cooking food destroys bacteria, the bacterial proteins are denatured by the high temperature. When a protein is denatured it loses its biological activity - for example, an enzyme would no longer catalyze its reaction, insulin would no longer be able to interact with the appropriate molecule to mediate glucose metabolism. Some small proteins can regain their active-conformation if cooled ( or the salt removed, etc) others can't and are effectively permanently disabled.
    Last edited by xPapaGx; 10-01-2010 at 03:07 PM.