yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hand Going Numb ?!

Lately I've noticed that my right hand has been going numb while I workout.

It's not even heavy weights. Dumbbells and Bars I'm fine with ..

It's only when I do dips. My right hand goes numb but only on one side.

My pinky goes dead and the part of my palm there also goes numb

I guess you can say the right part of my hand with palm facing down.

What's gooinng on? I used to do dips no problem.

SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i get the same thing in my left hand, except i got it wen i played xbox, so i stopped playin video games alltogether...
    dont stop dips tho... just work thro it
    u cant only take suppliments to get big, they help. alot. if u know how to take them. BUT ITS CALLED RED MEAT SON!!!

CANADA IS THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD!!!! ANYONE WHO THINKS DIFFERENT NEEDS TO GO LIVE IN THE BUSH UP IN NORTHERN ALBERTA FOR A WEEK OR TWO!!!!!

foreveralone crew

yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yourfavorite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha, it's going to be hard now with FIFA 11 out.

But seriously, I can't finish with the dips because the numbness is very bothering.

SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SchlachtMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i asked my physio bout my hand and he said that it means that part of my hand wasnt getting enuf blood, i also get it wen i lay down with my hands behind my head... so if it persists then mybe get it checked out, also if u wrap ur thumb around the dip station bar try the bench press grip called suicide grip, u can do it with any excercise, its where ur hand is almost like ur givin someone the thumbs ups sign
    u cant only take suppliments to get big, they help. alot. if u know how to take them. BUT ITS CALLED RED MEAT SON!!!

CANADA IS THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD!!!! ANYONE WHO THINKS DIFFERENT NEEDS TO GO LIVE IN THE BUSH UP IN NORTHERN ALBERTA FOR A WEEK OR TWO!!!!!

foreveralone crew

.KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Pinching a nerve man, and the xbox problem same deal. Xbox is carpal tunnel, and the dips might be pinching the same nerve.

Ah snap, I see the not enough blood part happening.

I was getting nervous it was like nerve damage or something.

I've used lifting gloves to help out but nothing.

And thanks for the tip with the suicide grip but I think that would put more stress on my pinky palm area .. thing.

LoL.

good looks though.

Originally Posted by .KraZed View Post
    Pinching a nerve man, and the xbox problem same deal. Xbox is carpal tunnel, and the dips might be pinching the same nerve.
    Yeah, I kinda figured with the pinched nerve but as far to say carpal tunnel status?

Now you got me thinking.

BTW. I don't play much PS3 / XBOX. maybe like less than an hour before I go to sleep.

TristanH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TristanH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TristanH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TristanH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TristanH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TristanH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TristanH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TristanH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TristanH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TristanH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TristanH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Stop jacking off.

inb4 neg

Originally Posted by TristanH View Post
    Stop jacking off.

inb4 neg
    Let's not get crazy here. LoL.

.KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by yourfavorite View Post
    Yeah, I kinda figured with the pinched nerve but as far to say carpal tunnel status?

Now you got me thinking.

BTW. I don't play much PS3 / XBOX. maybe like less than an hour before I go to sleep.
    I started getting it from typing on the computer a lot, or using the mouse a lot. When lifting and anything strains my wrist, it will pinch and go numbing. Do you have the feeling to crack that wrist a lot?

I simply stopped playing any game on the computer, and xbox. It healed for the most part, and isn't as bad. But straining it a lot having your hand at an awkward position where it is at like a 160degree angle. Just slightly lifted. Can create strain on the nerve over time, pinching it more and more.

wut is this carpel tunnel u speak of?

foreveralone crew

Ah, well I don't do much gaming. Not on the computer much either ..

Do you think I should stay away from dips?

Cause that's the ONLY time I have the numbness in my hand.

Anything else I'm fine, even with pull ups no problem.

Originally Posted by SchlachtMan View Post
    wut is this carpel tunnel u speak of?
    Google search....

Originally Posted by yourfavorite View Post
    Ah, well I don't do much gaming. Not on the computer much either ..

Do you think I should stay away from dips?

Cause that's the ONLY time I have the numbness in my hand.

Anything else I'm fine, even with pull ups no problem.
    Just watch what your wrist is doing IMO. Or watch what position your hand is in. It could be another nerve that is being pinched. Dips are good, so I wouldn't recommend stopping them, especially coming from a 5'10 151lb kid. See how it goes, maybe stop for a bit, and let it heal if something might possibly be injured? And then go back to it, and if it still happens, you might even want to take a trip to a doctor and have them check it out.

wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah dude proly just cutting off blood supply.

Sometime the same thing happens to me when i pitch baseballs for an extended period of time, but proly for a dif reason.
    Need a bit of change for sups? This is what I use, and its totally legit.
    http://www.cashcrate.com/2476533
    The story of my life, a must read:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=635736623#post635736623
    Pm me if you have any questions/concerns or need advice about drugs or depression.
    1K+
    Reps for life: Strength.Honor, N4J4R, Spiderman997
    Lifetime goals. B: 545, S: 700ATG D:850. Haters gonna hate, but I WILL accomplish them.