Nellafeht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nellafeht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nellafeht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nellafeht has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please help with clean bulk.

Hey all. For the last year and a half, I have gone from high muscle high fat to low muscle medium fat so many times its nauseating. I still live with my parents so my perfect clean bulk has never been possible. I recently went on keto because I gained too much fat my last bulk and felt really self conscious about it. I did it too fast and ended up losing most of my muscle. I'm tired of being a bodybuilding retard.

Can someone please help me put together a strict meal plan that I can follow?
    I am 5'10 155lbs. I calculated my caloric maintenance at around 2400. Should I be bulking at +500 or less for a long term clean bulk.

My goal is to be able to wake up each day and know exactly what I am going to eat for the entire day, or even week. When I was counting macros in the past, I would just count what I ate and made up the difference at night with a large or small meal.

I got a part time job specifically to pay for food so I would really appreciate either a diet built around my stats, or if someone could post a clean bulking diet that is around my stats.

I'm not sure which macros are best for a clean bulk.Ive heard 60/30/10 and a few others, but I'm not sure. As far as supplements, I currently have myofusion, up 2.0 cinnamon roll, creatine mono, multi, fish oil, and beta alkaline.

Thanks in advance.

F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1st off for your calorie intake you can increase it by 500 for a while, see if you gain weight or not, and adjust accordingly. As for a meal plan, you really do not need to follow a strict diet plan..you just need to know what foods to eat and when. I got bored of eating the same stuff all the time so i gave up on that, and im still making great gains in strength and size.

Your primary sources should be eggs, fish, lean meat, cow milk, brown rice, white rice, soy-beans, whole-grain wheat, peanuts, dry beans, and white potatoes.

for fats you should eat avocadoes, cashews, olives and olive oil, peanuts, peanut oil and peanut butter, almonds, walnuts, mayonnaise, fish, pecans and more

This list is from
    The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding by Arnold Schwarzenegger
    it's a great book.800 pages. $30 best book i have ever bought in my life, i just started reading it and i cannot stop. It's super informative and will definitely help you. It even gives examples of specific meal plans to follow for a while for ones desires.check it out. It will make you a better body builder.

Don't stress about eating the same thing over and over, mix it up. make it a little exciting. For example for a gainer shake i use
    2 cups of milk
    1/4 cup+ grinded oats
    1 banana
    1-2 tbsp of peanut butter
    honey
    and protein powder(i use a chocolate flavor...myofusion)

and its GOOD.

Also, try Front Loading..This means your biggest meal is in the morning, and you tapper off your calorie count by the end of the day..so big meal in morning, smaller meals throughout the day to reach calorie needs
    "Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to fight."
    -Lance Armstrong