Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lachdanan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Most anabolic protein shake recipe

Hi everyone,

I started using casein protein a while ago, but only casein as my protein powder. I try to eat as often as possible but while I was reading on the subject of proteins, I get this question of how to effectively slow the digestion of casein protein (I know it's slow already).

I always drink and use 3.25% milk. So I am currently mixing 2 scoops of ON casein with 500 ml of 3.25% milk.

So this seems to slow its digestion because of the added fat of the milk which is great.

But I also read that foods/fruits that are high in fiber also slows down digestion. So what should I use to even slow down the digestion of my shake?
    commonsensehealth DOT com/Diet-and-Nutrition/List_of_High_Fiber_Foods.shtml

I was thinking of trying out either of a combination of these:
    Strawberries, raisins, pistachio in reasonable amounts so the shake is still runny enough.

Any opinions on these?

Btw this is a serious question. I am really interested in getting the most out of my casein.

Thanks in advance.