Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Golden138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Golden138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Golden138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Golden138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Golden138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Golden138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Golden138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gotta love #6..Many a time I've been in the middle of a personal best, just to have someone come up and stand right next to me...UGH!!

fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fiberoptic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i agree with everything but i have to admit i do grunt a bit. it's not obnoxious. its just a sign that im pushing really hard.You can only control what you do, not everyone else.

SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeverianB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I pretty much agree with all of them.

jixedburn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jixedburn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jixedburn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jixedburn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jixedburn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jixedburn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jixedburn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Agree to everything but grunting screamjng and droppj.g weights j go to goldz gym and everyone does that **** its how you get the power rage out to pump out that last rep YOUR THE NOOB u prob belong to a planet fitness u beta ****

bennieben1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bennieben1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have seen all of these things occur at the gym. Its something that we have to live with. The newbies either give up and disappear within a few weeks or usually someone will speak up and suggest the proper way to act at the gym. Ive seen it many times. I dont mind the dudes that grunt because 95% of the time they are really into whatever workout they are doing, and it shows. Ive learned to live with all of the different types of weirdos, crazies, blabber mouths, and the normal people that go to the gym. I just work around them and I find a way to get my workout done. Its all sort of a free entertainment to watch people make up their own weird extra terrestrial exercises, hear people talk loudly of their exploits, look at idiots that match their Nike socks to their Nike shorts and Nike tshirt, and just people watch while resting between sets. its fun sometimes. Im glad for all of the diversity because i know that they paid their money just like me, the gym is making money, and every year new equipment is brought in which i happily get to use and enjoy.

TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVinceMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The number 1 thing that I see at a gym are people who don't have a clue what they are doing.
    They continue doing exercises while using no technique and many of them continue doing so for years.
    If you are one of these people. Ask for help and do your research.
    If you see people like this. Offer them guidance.
    Remember that was you one day

dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most of nice builid guys are jerks. If you want help choose medium guy, not beast or stronger x3 than you.

I remember that, one of them was laughing at beginner, because he used 7,5 kg dumbells. What a prick! No one give him lesson.
    If I dont kill you later I'ma kill you "Manyana",

happymng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe I could meet someone in the gym, that would be nice!

keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) keithwong12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dmowski333 View Post
    Most of nice builid guys are jerks. If you want help choose medium guy, not beast or stronger x3 than you.

I remember that, one of them was laughing at beginner, because he used 7,5 kg dumbells. What a prick! No one give him lesson.
    From my experience, everyone is cool. I usually train in my high school gym but during the summer, I train in different commercial gyms and everyone I interacted with is very chill.

Some of them do pose and flex in front of mirrors, but when I acquaint with them (e.g. asking them for advice), all of them become friendly.

CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I spent an hour watching this dude bounce around machines at the gym today, butchering any idea of form on all of them.

He would put way to much weight on every machine, strain himself while grunting and spitting, and get zero range of motion. He did isometrics on every machine in the gym lol. Between sets everyone in the gym would look at each other like, WTF, that dudes gonna hurt himself.
    Watching him do pulldowns was the best. He would set the stack at 160, but only weighs 130. He would grab the bar and use his feet to pull himself down to the bench without moving his arms at all. The gym staff offered advice once and he said he knew what he was doing.

Registered User christinathomas's Avatar
    christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gee, I never thought of it that way before. I'll be sure to follow these tips so I don't look like an idiot in the gym lol

Registered User christinathomas's Avatar
    christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10) christinathomas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this guide comes in handy for idiots like me lol

MissTiffany2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cpanthers89 View Post
    I can't even tell you how many idiots I see at the gym each day. Me, as well others who workout regularly, have developed a keen eye for spotting gym "noobs" who have absolutely no idea what they're doing. It's not that I care that people look dumb when working out...I really don't, what bothers me is a) that people are cheating themselves out of a solid workout and b) that they make the gym environment less enjoyable for everyone else. Where do you think all of the stereotypes about regular gym-goers came from? Those jackasses. Abide by the following ten rules of gym etiquette and you'll instantly look more experienced and professional, but most importantly you'll give others the best possible chance to have a kick ass workout.

1. Get the !@#$ off your cell phone. This is my #1 pet peeve among all else, even more so than the lazy ass people who stand still on the airport moving walkways (they're not rides). The gym is a place to bust-ass and work hard, NOT check your voice mail, text, make calls, or check e-mail. If you're on your phone your work ethic is immediately discredited and you appear as if you really don't give a **** about what you're doing. Exercise with purpose and with intensity...it's the only way you'll achieve your goals. Get rid of all the distractions, your cell phone is a biggy. My only exception to this is the iPhone because of it's iPod functionality.

2. Put back your weights. If you use dumbbells or load a barbell, be courteous and return what you used back to its original spot. I have two major reasons for this. 1) If a barbell is loaded or dumbbells are sitting next to a bench it signals to other lifters that the equipment is still in use. If you leave weights behind it prevents others from using the equipment. 2) Why should someone else have to clean up after your lazy ass? If you use equipment it's NOT the job of other lifters or gym employees to move the weights that you used. It takes unnecessary time and energy to return weights, re-rack your weights after you're done.

3. Don't stand in front of weight racks. If you're using dumbbells use them away from the rack. I can't tell you how frustrating it is when I'm trying to get a set of dumbbells, but some idiot is doing curls right in front of the rack blocking it. It's really not difficult, just move to an open area and move on your way.

4. Stop admiring yourself. Everyone loves looking at themselves...admiring the herculean body they've sculpted, but remember you're in a public place. Staring at yourself, flexing excessively, and pulling up your shirt to show off your abs all fall into the category of being a conceited jackass. You look like an idiot, everyone around you thinks you're an idiot (and I mean everyone), and trust me you don't look good or cool no matter how sexy your body is. Do it in the locker room or in the privacy of your own home.

5. Stop hitting on women. This one's mainly for guys, but a huge no-no is trying to pick up women in the gym. Women at the gym are typically focused on one thing, their workout, and they don't want to be bothered by some meat head throwing around inappropriate remarks. I guarantee you that they'll ignore you or give you a disgusted look, and really what you're doing is throwing off their workout and making yourself look stupid. Respect a woman's space and focus and leave her be. If she asks for help or advice that's one thing, but keep everything appropriate and friendly.

6. Respect people's space when they're working. If someone is in the process of working out, DO NOT talk to them, ask if you can use the equipment next, distract them, or crowd their space (this is assuming they're not standing in front of the weight rack, in that case do what you want). It's beyond disrespectful to interfere with someone when they're smack dab in the middle of a hard ass set, pushing themselves to hit a new max. Wait until they finish their set and then kindly move along with your business.

7. Don't be a hog. Gyms are a public place, nobody owns any of the equipment. Often gyms get really crowded, equipment gets backed up, and people are forced to wait to use what they want. If you know others are waiting, accommodate them by offering to work in with them (switch off), or simply go a little faster. Also, if you're resting in between sets do not sit on the equipment. Get off until your next set so that it gives others a chance to use it. There's no reason you should have to skip an exercise because equipment is occupied. Kindly ask if you can work in and they should more than happily agree to share.

8. Don't be obnoxious. Don't throw weights, grunt, yell, scream, or making stupid noises. You look like an idiot and sound like an idiot. Breathe under control and lower weights slowly. If you have to throw weights down when you're done that means they're way too heavy.

9. Do some research. One of the things that bothers me most is when people use awful form. So many people flail weights around like floppy fish, throwing their arms everywhere back and forth, thinking that they're actually doing something productive. They're not. Using proper form and doing exercises correctly is so important for getting maximal results and preventing injury. Get your thighs parallel to the ground on squats. Tuck your elbows into your sides during bicep curls and triceps extensions. Don't arch your back during deadlifts. Raise and lower weights in a slow, controlled manner. These are fundamental skills that so many people lack. Do a little research, watch a YouTube video, or ask an experienced friend...it doesn't matter. It takes a little bit of work to vastly improve the quality of your workout. Besides being more effective, you'll automatically look 100x more experienced and proficient.

10. Wipe down. If you sweat all over a bench or machine, wipe it down with some disinfectant. Noone wants your sweat or germs on their clothes.
    You want to test your beauty? Subscribe to Mister Europe EuroNations beauty contest now!

Originally Posted by happymng View Post
    Maybe I could meet someone in the gym, that would be nice!
    You could ;-)

Originally Posted by christinathomas View Post
    loool test your charm on Mister Europe EuroNations beauty contest

Gee, I never thought of it that way before. I'll be sure to follow these tips so I don't look like an idiot in the gym lol
    Become the next Mister Europe EuroNations

Originally Posted by keithwong12 View Post
    From my experience, everyone is cool. I usually train in my high school gym but during the summer, I train in different commercial gyms and everyone I interacted with is very chill.

Some of them do pose and flex in front of mirrors, but when I acquaint with them (e.g. asking them for advice), all of them become friendly.
    Wanna become the next Mister Europe EuroNations? Send your application now!

Originally Posted by SeverianB View Post
    I pretty much agree with all of them.
    I agree too

You're not idiot lol

tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiarevincent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cpanthers89 View Post
    I can't even tell you how many idiots I see at the gym each day. Me, as well others who workout regularly, have developed a keen eye for spotting gym "noobs" who have absolutely no idea what they're doing. It's not that I care that people look dumb when working out...I really don't, what bothers me is a) that people are cheating themselves out of a solid workout and b) that they make the gym environment less enjoyable for everyone else. Where do you think all of the stereotypes about regular gym-goers came from? Those jackasses. Abide by the following ten rules of gym etiquette and you'll instantly look more experienced and professional, but most importantly you'll give others the best possible chance to have a kick ass workout.

1. Get the !@#$ off your cell phone. This is my #1 pet peeve among all else, even more so than the lazy ass people who stand still on the airport moving walkways (they're not rides). The gym is a place to bust-ass and work hard, NOT check your voice mail, text, make calls, or check e-mail. If you're on your phone your work ethic is immediately discredited and you appear as if you really don't give a **** about what you're doing. Exercise with purpose and with intensity...it's the only way you'll achieve your goals. Get rid of all the distractions, your cell phone is a biggy. My only exception to this is the iPhone because of it's iPod functionality.

2. Put back your weights. If you use dumbbells or load a barbell, be courteous and return what you used back to its original spot. I have two major reasons for this. 1) If a barbell is loaded or dumbbells are sitting next to a bench it signals to other lifters that the equipment is still in use. If you leave weights behind it prevents others from using the equipment. 2) Why should someone else have to clean up after your lazy ass? If you use equipment it's NOT the job of other lifters or gym employees to move the weights that you used. It takes unnecessary time and energy to return weights, re-rack your weights after you're done.

3. Don't stand in front of weight racks. If you're using dumbbells use them away from the rack. I can't tell you how frustrating it is when I'm trying to get a set of dumbbells, but some idiot is doing curls right in front of the rack blocking it. It's really not difficult, just move to an open area and move on your way.

4. Stop admiring yourself. Everyone loves looking at themselves...admiring the herculean body they've sculpted, but remember you're in a public place. Staring at yourself, flexing excessively, and pulling up your shirt to show off your abs all fall into the category of being a conceited jackass. You look like an idiot, everyone around you thinks you're an idiot (and I mean everyone), and trust me you don't look good or cool no matter how sexy your body is. Do it in the locker room or in the privacy of your own home.

5. Stop hitting on women. This one's mainly for guys, but a huge no-no is trying to pick up women in the gym. Women at the gym are typically focused on one thing, their workout, and they don't want to be bothered by some meat head throwing around inappropriate remarks. I guarantee you that they'll ignore you or give you a disgusted look, and really what you're doing is throwing off their workout and making yourself look stupid. Respect a woman's space and focus and leave her be. If she asks for help or advice that's one thing, but keep everything appropriate and friendly.

6. Respect people's space when they're working. If someone is in the process of working out, DO NOT talk to them, ask if you can use the equipment next, distract them, or crowd their space (this is assuming they're not standing in front of the weight rack, in that case do what you want). It's beyond disrespectful to interfere with someone when they're smack dab in the middle of a hard ass set, pushing themselves to hit a new max. Wait until they finish their set and then kindly move along with your business.

7. Don't be a hog. Gyms are a public place, nobody owns any of the equipment. Often gyms get really crowded, equipment gets backed up, and people are forced to wait to use what they want. If you know others are waiting, accommodate them by offering to work in with them (switch off), or simply go a little faster. Also, if you're resting in between sets do not sit on the equipment. Get off until your next set so that it gives others a chance to use it. There's no reason you should have to skip an exercise because equipment is occupied. Kindly ask if you can work in and they should more than happily agree to share.

8. Don't be obnoxious. Don't throw weights, grunt, yell, scream, or making stupid noises. You look like an idiot and sound like an idiot. Breathe under control and lower weights slowly. If you have to throw weights down when you're done that means they're way too heavy.

9. Do some research. One of the things that bothers me most is when people use awful form. So many people flail weights around like floppy fish, throwing their arms everywhere back and forth, thinking that they're actually doing something productive. They're not. Using proper form and doing exercises correctly is so important for getting maximal results and preventing injury. Get your thighs parallel to the ground on squats. Tuck your elbows into your sides during bicep curls and triceps extensions. Don't arch your back during deadlifts. Raise and lower weights in a slow, controlled manner. These are fundamental skills that so many people lack. Do a little research, watch a YouTube video, or ask an experienced friend...it doesn't matter. It takes a little bit of work to vastly improve the quality of your workout. Besides being more effective, you'll automatically look 100x more experienced and proficient.

10. Wipe down. If you sweat all over a bench or machine, wipe it down with some disinfectant. Noone wants your sweat or germs on their clothes.
    ahhhhh i love this and they are all sosososossoso true

super_dork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) super_dork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) super_dork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) super_dork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) super_dork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) super_dork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) super_dork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) super_dork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) super_dork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) super_dork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) super_dork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Haha

Originally Posted by cpanthers89
    This pretty much sums up 95% of the guys that go to my gym. And I can't tell you how unnecessary it is to grunt. I get it; the weight is heavy. But you dont have to announce it. Or, God forbid, actually just use proper breathing techniques.
    Be strong like Donkey Kong. Be fast like Sonic. And eat like Pac-Man!

Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    7. so true.

The people that use multiple sets of DB's and say they are using them all. e.g. 20s, 22s, 24s 26s.

Drives me nuts.

CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by super_dork View Post
    This pretty much sums up 95% of the guys that go to my gym. And I can't tell you how unnecessary it is to grunt. I get it; the weight is heavy. But you dont have to announce it. Or, God forbid, actually just use proper breathing techniques.
    While signing in at the front desk today I had the gym owner give me props for seeing big increases in the weights I'm lifting. This was followed by " we've noticed that as your weights have gone up so has your tendency to grunt kinda loud" I promised to work on better breathing and less grunting.

Wall Just got 10ft Higher Mitch666's Avatar
    Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol at "lower weights slowly" otherwise they're too heavy, you obviously haven't ever done a balls to the wall set of deadlifts. If you see any legitimately strong guys lift, they drop the weight and make some noise, not because they're "trying to show off" but because when you're working hard that's what happens.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
    � Hunter S. Thompson

Live fast, die young, and leave a jacked and tan corpse.

Best lifts

Squat- 500
    Bench-390
    Deadlift-635

Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kapeesh42 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for these 10 points! I wish everyone in my gym would read this

bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradmath1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There's a dude at my gym comes in every morning with his mcdonalds sack of biscuits and eats them while wondering around talkin to folks except me I'm not in hot pants or standing around much but I always thought it was wrong glad y'all agree with these unspoken rules

My gym is uptite about making sure people put plates back where they go, and putting dumbells back on the racks. These same gym staff that bitch about someone leaving plates on a bar are the worst about leaving those rubber exercise balls all over the gym after a class.

Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How NOT to look like a forum Dumbass

1) Use the search button ( Ill Help) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=gym+idiot
    2) Post in the threads that are made for this

Ps. *******
    If you're taking so much time out of your workout to watch these people doing things you HATE so damn much you are just as stupid as everyone that does everything you just finished saying.. Gym < Workout < Leave DON'T PHUCKING WORRY ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE

Originally Posted by Gift3d View Post
    How NOT to look like a forum *******

1) Use the search button ( Ill Help) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=gym+idiot
    2) Post in the threads that were made for this 9 years ago

Ps. *******
    If you're taking so much time out of your workout to watch these people doing things you HATE so damn much you are just as stupid as everyone that does everything you just finished saying.. Gym < Workout < Leave DON'T PHUCKING WORRY ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE
    Fixed it for you.

Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gift3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CBRob View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Thanks bud Repped