Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000)
    No I think its genetic shape combined with a little fluid retention

DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    chest looks great. don't sweat it.

Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks fine to me, you are looking too much into it man.

Dulba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dulba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dulba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dulba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dulba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dulba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dulba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dulba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dulba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dulba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dulba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not that bad nothing to worry about, pecs coming in nicely though
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ
    ###Manual Trans Crew###

Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not gyno.

whats good brah? what type of training you doing now?

i remember following your epic powerbuilding log a while back.

Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000) Trauma5951 is just really nice. (+1000)
    same problem as you OP. Lower chest is bigger than upper is all...

If you really wanna correct it stop doing flat/decline for a while just work hard at incline to lift it up and even it out.
    ---- I rep back ----- (500+)

piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for all the replies. I'll rep as soon as I can.

I don't even remember the last time I've done incline - as a powerlifter it's pretty much bench and dips nowadays, I think we all know how that benefits upper pec development.
    I'll definitely start doing more incline.

Also I'm not 195, it's just that the profile info doesn't want to update itself for some reason. I'm around 180 at the moment. Was a lot bigger before, I lost about 30lbs since January! In my mad craving to lose weight (I was getting pretty fat then), I lost a lot of muscle as well.
    The thing is, my training for the past 3 years was geared towards strength gains and powerlifting - I mean, I suppose it worked out quite well as I beat the national U20 records, and was one of the guys that everyone in the gym looks up to, but it didn't really build a lot of muscle and limited me in a lot of ways (can't do incline now, because it's gonna affect my big benching session, can't do shoulders because it affects flat bench etc).

I'm going to uni in 3 days, and I will definitely change my routine then, more for my mental health rather than looks.

Thanks guys. Any other comments/opinions welcome.

Oh, and the pics say they are from 2004 because I dropped my camera countless times and it resets the internal clock everytime you take out the battery. I took them yesterday.
    Workout journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116712111

NOTHING is sacred.

"BUT... it's way too easy to get caught up in all this ****ing minutia- like the kids on the Teen forums who won't eat regular peanut butter because it has 4g of sugar or whatever, ATG nazis, obsessing about every part of training, etc. Simplicity works." -101CavGrunt

Has bigger from too tho ShreddPain's Avatar
    ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by piszczel View Post
    Thanks for all the replies. I'll rep as soon as I can.

I don't even remember the last time I've done incline - as a powerlifter it's pretty much bench and dips nowadays, I think we all know how that benefits upper pec development.
    I'll definitely start doing more incline.

Also I'm not 195, it's just that the profile info doesn't want to update itself for some reason. I'm around 180 at the moment. Was a lot bigger before, I lost about 30lbs since January! In my mad craving to lose weight (I was getting pretty fat then), I lost a lot of muscle as well.
    The thing is, my training for the past 3 years was geared towards strength gains and powerlifting - I mean, I suppose it worked out quite well as I beat the national U20 records, and was one of the guys that everyone in the gym looks up to, but it didn't really build a lot of muscle and limited me in a lot of ways (can't do incline now, because it's gonna affect my big benching session, can't do shoulders because it affects flat bench etc).

I'm going to uni in 3 days, and I will definitely change my routine then, more for my mental health rather than looks.

Thanks guys. Any other comments/opinions welcome.

Oh, and the pics say they are from 2004 because I dropped my camera countless times and it resets the internal clock everytime you take out the battery. I took them yesterday.
    its just body fat. if you cut youd be fine. but you focusing on your str may be more important to you, just do what you feel needs to be done. i doubt incline will do anything drastic
    Rep Back 4k+

AndyBoy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyBoy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyBoy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyBoy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyBoy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyBoy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyBoy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyBoy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyBoy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyBoy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AndyBoy89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You look fine just get hitting that bench! And it should all come together bro........

; )

rowayks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rowayks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rowayks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rowayks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rowayks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rowayks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rowayks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rowayks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rowayks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rowayks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rowayks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking alright brah,just lower ur bf% to 10% and c the magic its just u store fat in this area and on ur arms i can c it so go on a cut.

robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robkwan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    u look fine when u build up the pecs then cut itll look great

MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500)
    nothing wrong here, maybe just the extra bf%

RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looks like pubescesnt gyno.
    How ere your nipples b4 you started working out?
    Have you messed around with PH's?

piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RJxEdge View Post
    looks like pubescesnt gyno.
    How ere your nipples b4 you started working out?
    Have you messed around with PH's?
    I don't really remember, I think they were about the same tbh
    Never touched anything hormonal

As I said, they look fine when they get hard, it's just that they don't get hard often so I'm wondering how does it look.

NOTHING is sacred.

"BUT... it's way too easy to get caught up in all this ****ing minutia- like the kids on the Teen forums who won't eat regular peanut butter because it has 4g of sugar or whatever, ATG nazis, obsessing about every part of training, etc. Simplicity works." -101CavGrunt

ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Same boat as you OP. I have puffy nipples plus I am going to hit Incline a lot more.
    --**Strong ass Jew crew**--

Rising AAS guru.

wow strong everything! Kick_Sprint45's Avatar
    Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey OP!

Like you, I have puffy nipples. And as you've said, they look fine when it's cold or wet (or if I start playing with it )

I think you MAY have gyno but obviously not the worst kind. I think you may either have one of these:

Originally Posted by Wikipedia View Post

Puffy Nipples is among the most common forms of gynecomastia. This glandular tissue accumulation is concentrated under and typically confined to the areola, or can be slightly extended outside the areola forming a dome shaped appearance to the areola.

Or...

Originally Posted by Wikipedia View Post

Pseudogynecomastia is composed not of glandular tissue, but of adipose tissue. It looks much like real gynecomastia but requires different treatment. Exercise and diet may be effective in combating pseudogynecomastia. Only if this regimen is unsuccessful should surgery be considered. This is generally the only type of gynecomastia which can be improved with liposuction, but excision may be indicated in some cases. This is also known as "false Gynecomastia" and is often attributed by obesity whereby insulin interacts with an excess of sugars or certain carbohydrates, namely those of which that have been processed.

Now if we compare your picture with the two above, I think it matches more with the latter.

Either way, you've got a good physique which would look better after cutting. And if you don't mind me asking, when did you start lifting weights?

P.S I know Wikipedia isn't exactly the best source of information but I hope this helps.
    If you got a problem with me you can take a seat next to the other bitches waiting for me to give a fawk.

You live a sad life if you think I care about rep power lol.

Registered User WorkInProgress_'s Avatar
    WorkInProgress_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkInProgress_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkInProgress_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkInProgress_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkInProgress_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkInProgress_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkInProgress_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkInProgress_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkInProgress_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkInProgress_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkInProgress_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont think thats gyno but I do think if you cut some BF it would look better.
    Muay Thai Crew
    1000+ Total crew
    Current PRs - B: 295 x 5 S: 335 x 5 D: 405 x 3

Originally Posted by Kick_Sprint45 View Post
    Either way, you've got a good physique which would look better after cutting. And if you don't mind me asking, when did you start lifting weights?

P.S I know Wikipedia isn't exactly the best source of information but I hope this helps.
    Started about 3 years ago. I was quite a lot bigger last year, and then I started doing cardio and eating a lot less around January/February. Lost a lot of weight, but also some muscle.
    Nowadays I look more like the average Joe rather than someone who has lifted 3-4x a week for the past 3 years, but I guess I'll just build it back up slowly. Should be even easier as I'm going uni on saturday - the gym is literally across the street from where I'm gonna live. Also living on my own means that I buy my own food, which means there will be no more snacking simply because I won't be buying sweets or garbage.

NOTHING is sacred.