Thread: Need advice..

Jetsfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jetsfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need advice..

I was thinking whether I should try Kris Gethin 12 week training program because it includes a diet plan..which I am in need of. Or should I continue trying to eat as much as I can (healthy)? I've started working out a week ago and have been eating a lot and drinking homemade gainer shakes and I've gained a pound. Or how can I possibly create my own diet plan, what my body needs. Please help.

rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What is your height/weight/and lift's at ? and I will help you from there.
    You don’t drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there

Jetsfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jetsfool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rubberundies View Post
    What is your height/weight/and lift's at ? and I will help you from there.
    Height: 5'8 or 5'9.
    Weight: 155
    Lifts: Bench: 150
    Squat: 155
    Never tried deadlifts

rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubberundies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    gainer shakes are fine, but I would have to defiantly recommend you try getting your calories from whole foods. Whole grains, natty pb, oats, chicken breasts, stuff like that. being your only 155 I personally wouldn't start counting calories just yet, eat everything in site as often as you feel you can (every 2 hours is unnecessary but does help get your calorie's/fat's/proteins/carbs in for the day) If you want to take the route that MOST the smart/been there done that members will recommend and get a NICE strength base with some decent size gain's, Do "babylover's SS" just search the thread's for it.... OR just do some research yourself and find a decent 3 or 4 day split and keep your calorie intake HIGH eating ALOT and youll see improvement.
    You don’t drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there

Thanks will do. Any more advice?

Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Read the stickies in the nutrition section for diet advice, don't just follow some of the diets on this site.