Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Fitness models without breast implants?

I am curious if there are ANY known female fitness athletes WITHOUT breast implants of any kind and/or are there competitions for only natural breasts? The implants are so obvious and look round and fake like they are a cartoon character. Personally, I admire a woman without this and prefer them totally natural. To me, THAT is art. Making the best of what God gave you without cheating.
    Last edited by goginski; 09-28-2010 at 12:09 AM.

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am with you on this. I have no idea what the answer to your question is though.
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oksana grishina
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    Oksana grishina
    thanks. that's actually refreshing to see out there in the sea of silicone.

hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000)
    I made a little compilation of them on another forum I am part of:

http://figureathlete.t-nation.com/fr...nted_physiques

ev3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ev3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ev3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ev3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ev3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ev3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ev3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ev3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ev3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ev3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ev3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can't understand why women get implants... they look so bad and obvious

Originally Posted by hieronymous View Post
    I made a little compilation of them on another forum I am part of:
    That is awesome! Thanks for posting your link. They look sexier when they're natural in that area and also natural meaning drug-free. Very respectable.

LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by goginski View Post
    I am curious if there are ANY known female fitness athletes WITHOUT breast implants of any kind and/or are there competitions for only natural breasts? The implants are so obvious and look round and fake like they are a cartoon character. Personally, I admire a woman without this and prefer them totally natural. To me, THAT is art. Making the best of what God gave you without cheating.

It would be nice to see a TOP fitness competitor without implants, Know of any? They all seem to fall into following the norm instead of being role models for us REAL woman. Breasts are for breast feeding and when you're done, they're useless! lol
    La Vida,
    Restless Self-Improver
    ----------------------------------

Our deepest wounds surround our greatest gifts....love and honor thyself.

-----------------------------------
    Your Outlook on Life is a direct reflection of how much you like Yourself.
    Good or Bad, Love Life, Love Yourself.....Que Viva La Vida!!!

-------------------------------------

hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jenn Hendershott is the only one who comes to mind. Nicole Wilkins-Lee was last year when she won the Olympia, she looks different up there this year though.

LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100) LaVida is not very well liked. (-100)
    Jenn Hendershott is the only one who comes to mind. Nicole Wilkins-Lee was last year when she won the Olympia, she looks different up there this year though.
    Yeah, I thought of Nicole too, but you're right "they" do look different this year. lol
    I reallyyyyy wish someone natural up there would win big!
    La Vida,
    Restless Self-Improver
    ----------------------------------

Our deepest wounds surround our greatest gifts....love and honor thyself.

-----------------------------------
    Your Outlook on Life is a direct reflection of how much you like Yourself.
    Good or Bad, Love Life, Love Yourself.....Que Viva La Vida!!!

-------------------------------------

rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your speaking the truth!!! agreed!!!
    =========
    Gentleman... In a warriors body :)
    ==========

StannaRad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StannaRad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StannaRad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StannaRad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StannaRad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StannaRad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StannaRad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StannaRad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StannaRad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StannaRad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StannaRad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ev3 View Post
    Don't the ones under the chest muscle look more natural? I don't think it looks good either when the women are bodybulider lean and they put them over the chest. Just looks like melons shoved there.

Originally Posted by StannaRad View Post
    Don't the ones under the chest muscle look more natural? I don't think it looks good either when the women are bodybulider lean and they put them over the chest. Just looks like melons shoved there.
    To me, it doesn't matter how natural they look. Just better without any at all in my opinion.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As a competitive bb, I have no interest in getting them. Depending on the implant, I feel they have a tendency to take away from certain poses (like side chest example.) I've done figure a few times and did fine without them.

We're being judged on muscle, conditioning and overall physique...the size of one's breasts have nothing to do with it.

But if a woman wants to get them, it's her personal choice and I'm not here to judge.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

I lUv fitness ;-) fitness4life999's Avatar
    fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness4life999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

:-(

Originally Posted by ev3 View Post
    ;-( for self-esteem maybe? or attract more? lol

beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;-)
    "Found this fitness site that was giving away *FREE* books. They're in beta stage, site is still under construction, but right now they are giving away some really cool *FREE* stuff!"

Check this one out: FitnessTrainingPro.com

Download some stuff for *FREE* ;-)

-"8 Things You Must Do To Build Maximum Muscle"
    -"Fat Burning Fairy Tales"

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    As a competitive bb, I have no interest in getting them. Depending on the implant, I feel they have a tendency to take away from certain poses (like side chest example.) I've done figure a few times and did fine without them.

We're being judged on muscle, conditioning and overall physique...the size of one's breasts have nothing to do with it.

But if a woman wants to get them, it's her personal choice and I'm not here to judge.
    good for you. You look Incredible all natural in your photos. Keep up the great work.

Glowingirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Glowingirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Glowingirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Glowingirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree and I want to be one of those girls who is a fitness model for other women, not for other men.

Women don't care about other women's breasts when it comes down to it they just care if their guy loves their own breasts and that they feel good about themselves, but I think feeling good about yourself shouldn't have alot to do with your breasts lol...It does look extremely fake and makes you seem less confident on stage in my opinion to each their own, but its not for me

Originally Posted by Glowingirl View Post
    I agree and I want to be one of those girls who is a fitness model for other women, not for other men.

Women don't care about other women's breasts when it comes down to it they just care if their guy loves their own breasts and that they feel good about themselves, but I think feeling good about yourself shouldn't have alot to do with your breasts lol...It does look extremely fake and makes you seem less confident on stage in my opinion to each their own, but its not for me
    Well, I think they are less confident and insecure. I think most women think men like the implants. I don't and apparently a lot of others don't either. That part should be somewhat soft on a woman, not firm and round.
    Maybe you could start a competition with TOTALLY NATURAL athletes (no augmentation whatsoever and no drugs). It seems some of those fitness athletes are even using steroids which is unfortuneate. They should enforce all drug testing even for the pro men's but they won't. It's so freakish and out of control now and is all about money.

Maybe you could start a competition with TOTALLY NATURAL athletes (no augmentation whatsoever and no drugs).
    That would be cool. And even take it further - no makeup, bleached teeth, hair extensions, protan, etc. It would be interesting to see what the line-up would look like and what types of different people would be attracted to compete in and/or attend a competition like that.

Musing, perhaps it would be more sporting event-like and less pageant-like.

koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, I think they are less confident and insecure. I think most women think men like the implants. I don't and apparently a lot of others don't either. That part should be somewhat soft on a woman, not firm and round.
    I do, you ever felt fake one (done recently)? Imho, fake ones just look better than most natural ones. Why do female bodybuilders and strippers get them? Because they are in business of 'good looks' and I am sorry but fake boobs sell, because men like them.

There is no reason to get fake boobs for a girl with nice set, but here is a problem: a girl can dye her hair, have nice haircut, have muscular legs and butt, but if she has no tits she has no tits and flat-chested women are just not as sexy as well-endowed ones.

As for calling them less confident and insecure because they have no tits is pretty inaccurate I'd say. We are all on this site to improve our bodies: you think I am insecure with my body? Even before I started body building I was still at 18-20% BF, pretty strong and probably fitter than an average guy. I wasn't insecure, yet i want to look better. People dye their hair, take meds for balding heads, make up, teeth bleeching.. lots of 'unnatural' stuff for the sake of looks and not all of them have confidence problems: some of them simply wanna look better.
    Last edited by koatliki; 09-30-2010 at 11:34 AM.

koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000)
    That would be cool. And even take it further - no makeup, bleached teeth, hair extensions, protan, etc. It would be interesting to see what the line-up would look like and what types of different people would be attracted to compete in and/or attend a competition like that.

Musing, perhaps it would be more sporting event-like and less pageant-like.
    I'd particularly like "ALL-NATURAL" women competition where women are not allowed to shave their legs or armpits >:]

Originally Posted by koatliki View Post
    I
    but if she has no tits she has no tits and flat-chested women are just not as sexy as well-endowed ones.
    Do you mean sexy-looking? My sexiness is based on how I smell, taste, sound, and feel as well as on how I look.

I have felt a newly implanted breast and I didn't like it. No give at all. (Not that it matters, but I'm not gay, was the stripper girlfriend of a roommate.)
    Sexy and what makes you sexy is fairly complicated subject and a lot of people find different things sexy. The truth is most guys find absence of tits less sexy than fake tits and hence there are more and more women opting for fake ones.

I am not comparing natural ones to fake ones: I am just saying having NO tits is quite a bit less sexy than having nice fake ones.
    Last edited by koatliki; 09-30-2010 at 12:14 PM.

Sexy and what makes you sexy is fairly complicated subject and a lot of people find different things sexy.
    Yep.

[QUOTE=koatliki;555029843]

The truth is most guys find absence of tits less sexy than fake tits and hence there are more and more women opting for fake ones.

[QUOTE=koatliki;555029843]

I think the OP is most likely a regular man and not a natural-breast fetishist. I don't think most men prefer fake tits to no tits.

I do, you ever felt fake one (done recently)? Imho, fake ones just look better than most natural ones. Why do female bodybuilders and strippers get them? Because they are in business of 'good looks' and I am sorry but fake boobs sell, because men like them.

There is no reason to get fake boobs for a girl with nice set, but here is a problem: a girl can dye her hair, have nice haircut, have muscular legs and butt, but if she has no tits she has no tits and flat-chested women are just not as sexy as well-endowed ones.

As for calling them less confident and insecure because they have no tits is pretty inaccurate I'd say. We are all on this site to improve our bodies: you think I am insecure with my body? Even before I started body building I was still at 18-20% BF, pretty strong and probably fitter than an average guy. I wasn't insecure, yet i want to look better. People dye their hair, take meds for balding heads, make up, teeth bleeching.. lots of 'unnatural' stuff for the sake of looks and not all of them have confidence problems: some of them simply wanna look better.
    you make some good points but it just comes down to different opinions. With technology today in the cosmetic industry, people can look and feel much better but if they abuse it, it can have a reverse effect. My thing is, because implants are a major change/surgery is why I'm against it as opposed to hair extensions, teeth whitening, fake tans, etc. Implants are intended to be permanent and they usually just look ridiculous in MY opinion and they feel hard and UNfeminine. Yes, I have felt them before. So we can agree to disagree.

Yep.
    I think the OP is most likely a regular man and not a natural-breast fetishist. I don't think most men prefer fake tits to no tits.
    Yeah, and I don't think OP represents whole male population (just like I don't to be fair).

you make some good points but it just comes down to different opinions. With technology today in the cosmetic industry, people can look and feel much better but if they abuse it, it can have a reverse effect. My thing is, because implants are a major change/surgery is why I'm against it as opposed to hair extensions, teeth whitening, fake tans, etc. Implants are intended to be permanent and they usually just look ridiculous in MY opinion and they feel hard and UNfeminine. Yes, I have felt them before. So we can agree to disagree.
    The thing is: I had an opportunity to experience the difference first hand and I find them fabulous: after about 2 months after the surgery they 'drop and fluff' and become quite natural looking and feeling (she did sub-muscular one). She was A and now she is full C and loving it (and so do I). She looks and feels a lot sexier to me. I love her cleavage (and so does she.. she always looks down and says "Cool huh")

She can still breast feed in future and perform in the gym just the same way and we both love them ;-)

Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fail. No pics
    NSCA-CPT

"There is no such thing as firming and toning only stronger or weaker"

Cyclo Bolan Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138956043

Registered Drug User Nuttynutskin's Avatar
    Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think people are missing one of the main reasons that female fitness competitors get implants... It's because dieting down to such an extreme level required for a contest reduces breast size since a good ammount of the breast is made up of fatty tissue. I admire the hard work fitness competitors and female bodybuilders put in but I don't find it attractive. It's not healthy for the female body to be at such a low bodyfat and on possible steroids.
    Last edited by Nuttynutskin; 09-30-2010 at 11:25 PM.

Originally Posted by Nuttynutskin View Post
    I think people are missing one of the main reasons that female fitness competitors get implants... It's because dieting down to such an extreme level required for a contest reduces breast size since a good ammount of the breast is made up of fatty tissue. I admire the hard work fitness competitors and female bodybuilders put in but I don't find it attractive. It's not healthy for the female body to be at such a low bodyfat and on possible steroids.
    If it's to the point where they diet down so much that they lose that much fat in the breasts then the whole thing is counterproductive. It's called a "Fitness" contest, not a "risk your health and lose too much bodyfat" contest. They should just pretend the technology of breast implants never existed and make the best of what God gave them. What's so bad about that?

MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree that fake tits look terrible. They make a mockery of the concept of achieving physical excellence.